Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 Before February 2015

St Cool

Re: I CREW

Vyvo don't leave, your crew needs you.
Off-topic:Also I will need you and amits emails again since my friends got deleted.

#277 Before February 2015

Gashley

This is a sad day for I crew and EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile thanks for being a great admin/leader! you will be missed greatly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#278 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Tomorrow I will come back for last time as leader of I Crew.
Will saying bye to everyone (those i havent talked to today) tomorrow and giving advise to you about the next crew level.

Last edited by Vyvo (Jun 27 2012 4:48:50 pm)

#279 Before February 2015

Gashley

dunno if you saw, but i made you a bird on the farewell world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#280 Before February 2015

Amit

Vyvo, it was a great time leading to crew with you, you will be very missed to all of i crew. dont forget to visit EE as many as you can //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#281 Before February 2015

theditor

I am the minimaker //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I make nice minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#282 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Nooo Vyvo gone! *sniff* Is he coming back ever?

#283 Before February 2015

Amit

Attention I Crew Artists - We are going to start our new level on sunday. So be ready to work with a smile ^^

#284 Before February 2015

Gashley

if everyone is still on i'll be on in the evening //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile as i have work during the day

#285 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Oooh new leval. C: Sorry that I wasn't very active with Brotherly Rivalry, I will try and be more active.

#286 Before February 2015

Gashley

Update 13   (I guess)

Since Vyvo left EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile we had no updater... Amit asked if I would take this role, which I have. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

--------------------------------------------------------------

- We have started brain storming the new map today and it would be good if everyone can try and add their ideas and views at some point //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I'll try and have the map open at least once a day.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#287 Before February 2015

~Omri~

vyvo you shall be missed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
is gashley going to be a leader/admin?

#288 Before February 2015

theditor

Make ponies and flying mushrooms //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#289 Before February 2015

blacksky

Hmm Amitatsmon i wanna join... i know i know! Recruiting is OFF but i don't care so please? I WAN'T TO JOIN!

#290 Before February 2015

Gashley

Update 13.1

Amit and me, just had a brain storm and we have come up with a new theme, so can all the artist please come to the world so we can get your views.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

thanksssss //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#291 Before February 2015

Amit

I think we need some peanuts from Saintcool

#292 Before February 2015

arteem

I'd like to join, but I think Im too nubish to be here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (nvm)
Nice levels! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#293 Before February 2015

Saintcool

amitatsmon wrote:

I think we need some peanuts from Saintcool

Peanuts from the new Saintcool. Now, add meh to da Witlist I must stalk.
youve-all-seen-giant-peanut-mind-your-own-biz.jpg

Last edited by Saintcool (Jul 8 2012 2:11:48 pm)

#294 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Epic peanut!
Yes I'm still checking the forums! Gashley you are doing great I see //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Can't wait for the outcome of the next crewlevel!

Further I've good news! If I'm right I will be back in total of 2 months and not 5 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Good luck guys!

#295 Before February 2015

gunnerguy12

Can I join??????

EE username : gunnerguy12
skill : boss
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#296 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

sorry i deleted my last post cause the link was wrong again my name in ee is Jabatheblob1 i am a artist in ee i can make minis, boss, landscape, and do illusions with minis. a link to one of my maps is this ->>http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWaDJOKw7la0I
i really hope that you consider putting me in your crew thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#297 Before February 2015

Polis

Vyvo wrote:

Further I've good news! If I'm right I will be back in total of 2 months and not 5 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Seriously? That'll be great.

#298 Before February 2015

~Omri~

gunnerguy12 wrote:

Can I join??????

EE username : gunnerguy12
skill : boss
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can join only if you spam correctly..

#299 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Need a bump?

#300 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Sup guys!

I have great news I guess...   Today I am back in Holland! lets party at EE tonight //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

A lot people were confused about the fact that I suddenly left... But I did this because my boss said that I would be away for like 6 months... When I arrived in Austria, it was actually 5 months... But Seemingly I did my job very well and it had been for 3 months? Maybe less...

Too bad it was only 2 months though. I would to enjoy more of Austria.. So I might return there for vacation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Im getting off-topic. Sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile lets continue...
I never said that I would stop forever on EE.. Maybe acted so, sorry ;0
I had like only once in a while time to get on EE each time about only 10 mins though. I worked every day, had pause on sunday. I was just deadtired everytime, barely had enough energy to chat a little with EE people lolz :")..

So Saint, its no joke about leaving, like you asked before as joke //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Though luckily for you guys I did my job very well and return early!

Go easy on me.. Feels like I havent played any games for ages and gotta relearn a lot new stuff for mini's and art. I want to do a little more on mini's besides art from now on!

So any other questions ingame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
RO7Yu.png?1

Last edited by Vyvo (Aug 1 2012 2:31:00 pm)

Amit1423838631122801

Board footer