Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Re: I CREW

Well said Boh! This is what I also totally had in mind lately.
I've been a lot in the level and tried to get minimakers here, but lately I just dont see em.

Polis already said he would be less online (he told me a week ago). So don't think he is just inactive. This and last week are weeks with a lot stuff for dutch students. Exam results and more.

@something different now@

Whatter, congratulations on passing your exams!

#252 Before February 2015

Gashley

i totally agree 100% with this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

P.s Well done Whatter //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#253 Before February 2015

Polis

We can't make minigames because 'someone' wasn't online last week, everytime I'm online I'd try to come in the level, but none is there

EDIT: We also have a chat if you remember, so please try to be online there. That'll make it easier to get everyone at the same place.

Last edited by Polis (Jun 13 2012 1:46:47 pm)

#254 Before February 2015

Gashley

is it working now?... as i kept getting the error message thingy come up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#255 Before February 2015

Vyvo

To everyone!

Our current crewlevel is done!
Go check rooms for: Brotherly Rivalry!

Last edited by Vyvo (Jun 21 2012 12:24:17 pm)

#256 Before February 2015

Amit

finnally, the new level is done   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#257 Before February 2015

blacksky

Amitatsmon Can you private ask me if i wan't to join?

#258 Before February 2015

~Omri~

i think a private message is better than commenting..

#259 Before February 2015

Emakulent

left you guys some feedback for your new map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#260 Before February 2015

~Omri~

amitatsmon wrote:

Finaly*
You just got grammar nazi'd !.

#261 Before February 2015

Emakulent

~Omri~ wrote:
amitatsmon wrote:

Finaly*

lol its finally* dude, think before you write it down.

#262 Before February 2015

St Cool

Emakulent wrote:
~Omri~ wrote:
amitatsmon wrote:

Finaly*

I think he spelt it wrong on purpose, and anyway its finalie.

#263 Before February 2015

Amit

St Cool wrote:
Emakulent wrote:
~Omri~ wrote:

Finaly*

I think he spelt it wrong on purpose, and anyway its finalie.

Thank you St.Cool, now i know how to spell finalie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue maybe next time give me some peanuts as a donation

#264 Before February 2015

Gashley

no Emakulent was correct it is spelt finally.
fi·nal·ly /?f?nl-?/

Adverb:     
After a long time, typically involving difficulty or delay: "he finally arrived".
As the last in a series of related events or objects: "a referendum followed by local, legislative, and, finally, presidential elections".

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#265 Before February 2015

~Omri~

i spelt it wrong , ever heard of typo? oh im sorry,
i spelled it romg eievr herd of taipo?

#266 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Ugh so much posts just about spelleing / typo's?

#267 Before February 2015

theditor

Cmon release the new map :3

#268 Before February 2015

Vyvo

At the moment we are planning what has to come in our level. If right everyone knows the theme already, but if you dont know, ask us at the chat.

#269 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Your crew   should enter the contest: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=23464

#270 Before February 2015

Master1

Okay well... I had asked to join a couple weeks back, but now I think I've changed my mind :<

The thing is I'm in too many crews as it is. I'll probably end up quitting most of them anyways, because everyone wants to work at the same time, and I can't even build minigame levels like I used to do anymore. Sooo... I'm not going to be trying out anymore.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#271 Before February 2015

theditor

Master1 wrote:

Okay well... I had asked to join a couple weeks back, but now I think I've changed my mind :<

The thing is I'm in too many crews as it is. I'll probably end up quitting most of them anyways, because everyone wants to work at the same time, and I can't even build minigame levels like I used to do anymore. Sooo... I'm not going to be trying out anymore.

Yay master, you saved youself from curel death! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#272 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Master1, Amitatsmon and me talked about your possible joining half a week ago, and I was going to let you in the crew by wednesday...
We wanted to observe for a short time. But we both agreed that you would be in anyways.

Now I say it one day earlier than planned, but you are in! If you still want...

Let me tell you that due work I also don't have enough time for EE (I think you don't have to worry about privé-issues, we respect your private life).

Master denied, because he needs more time and is in too much crews, just like he said.

Last edited by Vyvo (Jun 26 2012 2:34:49 pm)

#273 Before February 2015

theditor

Vyvo wrote:

Master1, Amitatsmon and me talked about your possible joining half a week ago, and I was going to let you in the crew by wednesday...
We wanted to observe for a short time. But we both agreed that you would be in anyways.

Now I say it one day earlier than planned, but you are in! If you still want...

Let me tell you that due work I also don't have enough time for EE (I think you don't have to worry about privé-issues, we respect your private life).

Last line is false //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#274 Before February 2015

Vyvo

theditor, what's false about that? I always had to work a lot, respected the fact that people may be offline too, if people say that they are busy / gone for a longer period its great, if people don't say then I ask em about it, still let them in the crew. If it seems that the time differences are too big (I always talk with that person before deciding). If someone is inactive for longer than 3-4 weeks, not saying anything about it, I have no choice to kick them. <-- Seems fair too me.

I had to kick you because of your behaviour, not private life or being busy.

What Im also wondering is about the fact that you are still posting here.
Stalking us to post negative stuff. Can't you waste your time on something better?

For the final time, I ask you to stop posting   on this crewpage (your posts are mostly: unrelated, negative, trying to insult us for a wrong reason).

Tomorrow comes a big update.

Last edited by Vyvo (Jun 26 2012 8:42:21 am)

#275 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Update 12

First of all I am sorry for this double post!
I didn't want to add the update upon my last post.
-   Amitatsmon will be the owner of the next crewlevel (when he get a massive)!
-   We are looking for an Minimaker, BUT we only invite new members, don't ask to join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
- I feel sorry for everyone in this crew that I have to say that I will stop with EE.
So also with this crew! I have faith in Amitatsmon, Boh and maybe another leader / admin who will be appointed by them!
The reason why I stop is, that I just won't have enough time to play EE at all! I lost my feel to create in EE.
Very busy with work and private life.

I've already talked with some of you guys earlier about the fact that I might quit. Thanks to the good chat I stayed. But there were still lingering thoughts and getting busier and busier with work... And now I really declare that I am leaving / stopping EE!

Gashley would be the perfect leader in my place if he wants to. I let Amitatsmon and boh decide!

I will still come on once in a while, having a chat and checking how everybody is doing (it wont be many times).
I hope you don't mind my suddenly farewell. http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWXyLmHOmabEI

I wish you all good luck and a nice time on EE!

Last edited by Vyvo (Jun 27 2012 4:29:33 pm)

Amit1423838631122801

Board footer