Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-09-25 16:30:08

Kira

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

Are you the drifter Peace?

Drifter's persona should remain hidden
If peace is actually Drifter and claimed Alpha VT, that's a very stupid move
However I am afraid that could be the case:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 32#p762232

I've seen that post and thought the same exact thing. It is indeed a stupid move but hey, It's peace we're talking about

#27 2019-09-25 16:40:45

Kira

peace wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

imo heres my plan: we lycnh kira if he flips aplha VT then the netx day we lynch me deal?

What are you even trying to do?

Why should we lynch Kira?

read bacck i coutnerclaimed his/her alpha VT role claim

but i guess i will die tonight by kira if we dotn lync hhim or i will still die by her team mate if thyere aplha mafia ofc

Peace just stop what you're doing right now. It's too late to counter claim: you are putting yourself in a **** spot, you do realize that right? I'd vote for you and get you out but there's always this possibility of you being Drifter or fake claiming to lynch me, but either way you should stay low for the time being.

#28 2019-09-25 16:45:19

Kira

peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Theres also the possibilitie that one of them could be a PR claiming Townie in order to not draw suspicion to themselves by the Mafia.

hmmm
why would kira do that with no votes on her i find things vague here and wellh ow to say this.. i knwo my role card yeah kira coudl say the same but a counterclaim is somethign to tak ein acoutn even or the aplha thign being confirmed already and that frrom kira isnt alos kira was the first to lynch andy and mutant was following mutant  COULD be his buddy

onjit are dead players allowed to vote?

I really think town is going in a very wrong direction and you're not making things easier Peace, worse, you're confusing everyone with your late counterclaim/falseclaim.

-----------------

Town, I think we should focus on players that are actually suspicious, killing another townie will not help our case. Let's team up to find the scums please.

I'm tempted to go for a ZeldaXD lynch to make him talk.

!vote ZeldaXD

#29 2019-09-25 16:53:51

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Theres also the possibilitie that one of them could be a PR claiming Townie in order to not draw suspicion to themselves by the Mafia.

hmmm
why would kira do that with no votes on her i find things vague here and wellh ow to say this.. i knwo my role card yeah kira coudl say the same but a counterclaim is somethign to tak ein acoutn even or the aplha thign being confirmed already and that frrom kira isnt alos kira was the first to lynch andy and mutant was following mutant  COULD be his buddy

I really think town is going in a very wrong direction and you're not making things easier Peace, worse, you're confusing everyone with your late counterclaim/falseclaim.

-----------------

Town, I think we should focus on players that are actually suspicious, killing another townie will not help our case. Let's team up to find the scums please.

!vote ZeldaXD

kira theres a coutnercliam on you and you just let this go aside? to drvie attention away form you eing suspictiolous as hell now your universe isnt confirmed yet min is my role isnt but my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right yours has 0% yeha i may be sus nwo too cbtu atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed so i think i got a mafia memebr now and i want you dead because of lying and fqalseclaiming alos if poeple do lycnh me and see i was right aout my counterlciam ur dead

You're actually completely stupid. Do you even realize I'm trying to save you right now? Mafia does not gain anything by lynching the Drifter yet you keep up with your "ALPHA VT act". Please just stop. Town does not want more casualities after losing 1 PR and 1 VT.

Do you even realize Drifter is entirely neutral and your goal is to survive? What the hell are you doing right now?

#30 2019-09-25 16:58:45

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

hmmm

-----------------

!vote ZeldaXD

kira theres a coutnercliam on you and you just let this go aside? to drvie attention away form you eing suspictiolous as hell now your universe isnt confirmed yet min is my role isnt but my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right yours has 0% yeha i may be sus nwo too cbtu atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed so i think i got a mafia memebr now and i want you dead because of lying and fqalseclaiming alos if poeple do lycnh me and see i was right aout my counterlciam ur dead

I dont even understand what peace is saying here. It sounds like he's saying that he would have CCd if Kira claimed Universe Cop too? I dont understand any of what peace is saying, but how hes going about explaining it is weird.

I don't understand either, it doesn't make any sense to me. If Peace was Alpha PR why would he put an Alpha VT in danger on purpose? He is claiming Alpha universe cop right now.

This is GG, i'm out. Why the **** is Peace still allowed in Mafia games, remind me?

#31 2019-09-25 16:59:13

Kira

This is the 2nd time he throws an entire game.

#32 2019-09-25 17:00:34

Kira

Also, if I understand right, he is saying that his Universe cop counterclaims my Vanilla Townie.

I'm done. Just get me out

!vote Kira

#33 2019-09-25 17:05:42

Kira

Kirby wrote:

As much of a headache as peace's posts are to read, i still trust him more than kira that he is alpha vanilla town right now.

He's not claiming alpha universe cop, it's just that there are about 382 run on sentences and 383 typos in his post so it's really hard to follow

as far as i'm concerned, kira claimed alpha vanilla town for seemingly no reason, and peace, a confirmed alpha member, counterclaimed. I also trust kira's ability to deceive people more than peace's, so my vote on kira will remain

And you're Mafia.

ZeldaXD wrote:

Why the **** did you roleclaim vanilla alpha if you're not peace and now you've just outed yourself as a town PR. **** great.

Welcome to Mafia 31.

TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

How many mental breakdowns have we had by now? 3?

And the day 2 isn't even over yet!

peace wrote:

my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right

peace wrote:

atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed

what the ****?????????

This is exactly why he should be blacklisted

#34 2019-09-25 17:15:18

Kira

I'm not going to throw the game by voting myself.

For my defence, I want a cop to be on me tonight.

Town:

-Do you really think that me, a "Scum" would play it aggressively and start a vote against someone?

-Do you really think that me, a "Scum" would try to setup rules in order to keep the town organized and not give Mafias any chance to confuse town with votes?

-All I'm going to say is that I am town, I might or might not be from Alpha universe, I might or might not be a PR, I might or might not be the Drifter, however I am not Mafia and your focus shouldn't be on me right now.

#35 2019-09-25 17:15:47

Kira

!unvote

#36 2019-09-25 17:17:57

Kira

Also, Peace is town. It just sucks that I couldn't protect him by making him look like the Drifter (that was my plan).

#37 2019-09-25 17:21:53

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

Kira, how do we know you're not purposefully acting in a way that the mafia doesn't typically act specifically because you are a mafia and don't want people to think you are?

My goal was to confuse everyone by making Peace look like the Drifter so that Mafia wouldn't necessarely vote Peace next night, but obviously he is not smart enough to see that and kept pushing for me. He is Alpha Vanilla Townie and Mafia will kill him next night, there's no going back on that.

I don't think a mafia would be dumb enough to make himself look suspicious after purposefully leading the town to kill an innocent, that'd be really dumb.

#38 2019-09-25 17:25:01

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

Also Kira how the **** do you expect your cop plan to work?
We only have one cop left, and if he puts himself to indict you, then he would be easy pickings for the omega mafia.
Why do you want that? Do you, perhaps, benefit of the last cop bites the dust?

Universe/Faction cop will not vote for me after finding out my true role. That's all I'm going to say

#39 2019-09-25 17:27:03

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

If peace is the alpha VT, then you can't be one as well, Kira.

Because I'm not the Alpha VT?

#40 2019-09-25 17:30:44

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

Kira why did you fake claim alpha VT in the first place?

I expected Peace to be the Alpha VT after Day 1, turns out I was right, my goal was to save him by making him look like the Drifter, that would've saved 2 birds in 1 stone (The drifter would not counterclaim Peace and if Peace didn't push his counterclaim it would also save me).

#41 2019-09-25 17:32:12

Kira

I was going to be on everyone's suspect list after pushing for an innocent's lynch either way, so that was one of my only options.

#42 2019-09-25 17:52:49

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

I expected Peace to be the Alpha VT after Day 1, turns out I was right,

How would you know that? How on earth would you know, all the data you could gather from that point is that he was very likely to be from the Alpha universe, there was nothing to suggest that he was specifically a VT. We only know because Peace just now counter-claimed you.

Kira wrote:

my goal was to save him by making him look like the Drifter,

Since when did you start caring about Peace to such an extent?

Kira wrote:

I was going to be on everyone's suspect list after pushing for an innocent's lynch either way, so that was one of my only options.

Well that backfired.

It's pretty obvious Peace isn't Mafia. Fact is, he is the Alpha VT.

I care about every townies, our goal is to survive and lynch Mafia.

#43 2019-09-25 17:56:13

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You didn't answer my question. You've claimed that you somehow knew Peace was the Alpha VT ever since day 1 concluded, but this is impossible. You could not have known that. Therefore i think your entire story is a lie you made up to save yourself from the chopping block. Otherwise, why would your narrative have blatant inconsistencies?

if I didn't get any counterclaim I'd have been fine. The first motive was for me to survive, after getting counterclaimed, turns out Peace did, therefore I still had a chance to save him.

#44 2019-09-26 12:49:45

Kira

The reason why I don’t want to claim my role is because it puts town in a huge disadvantage. All I’m gonna say is:

!vote Kirby

I will not confirm or deny anyone’s opinions or statements. I might be from Alpha Universe, I might not be. I might be PR, I might not be.

Trust your judgement and follow your guts. Vote for me if you’d like or don’t, It’s up to you. However, if I get lynched pay close attention to the people voting for me and who doesn’t vote for me, you might be able to find an obvious scum this way.

#45 2019-09-26 14:35:21

Kira

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 75#p762875

So I just reread this post.

Don’t you think it’s weird that Jawapa read everything with the assumption of Kira being maf, then later said that Kira is Omega Faction Cop?
If you think Kira is town, then does some of your points about me and Kira having a connection still valid?

And for the Kirby bandwagon I don’t even know what’s going on. Idk if Kira supports Jawapa, because Jawapa said that Kirby is maf, then Kira voted for Kirby. Mutant’s vote on Kirby is also weird, I now really think that Kira and Mutant has some connections, or possibly Kira and Jawapa too.

Our connection? We are both town and want to win.

Wooted by: (2)

#46 2019-09-26 16:08:45

Kira

Luka504 wrote:
Jawapa wrote:

Lol then why did you suggest it?

I didn't suggest that Kirby was actually a mafia, all I did was use your bad reasoning to show how anyone can instantly become the new Omega faction cop.

Jawapa wrote:

If you disagree, prove me wrong. Calling my info weak is a bad counter argument.

What info? Everything you've said is merely speculation that's based on one post.
Plus, nice burden of proof reversal. How about you provide concrete evidence that Kira is a faction cop first and instead of relying on awful hypothises?

Jawapa wrote:

Context of when certain things are said are very important.

You know, you genuinely remind me of those conspiracy theorists that are like:
"No, no, the moon landing still could have been faked. NASA just had to develop video-edit software decades ahead of its time and convince multiple goverments to lie on our behalf, then it could totally have happened! What? Can you prove that didn't happen?"
Kira is not the faction cop, plain and simple. Stop scrambling to find any excuse to maintain your incorrect theory.

Jawapa wrote:

How many bricks will you be ****?

Zero //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

You’re so god damn annoying it’s actually an achievement. How can anyone show you “concrete evidence” while playing mafia?

>Jawapa thinks I’m the faction cop
>You as an intelligent individual: He’s not the faction cop plain and simple. Come back with concrete evidences!

I have a hard time thinking you’re town leaning now, you played the same exact way in French Revolution while being a Mafia and you do everything in your power in order to flip the town to its demise.

I am town and I highly trust that Jawapa is also a town member as I am completely aware that I am town. What are you, Luka?

#47 2019-09-26 16:11:26

Kira

On a side note, I completely trust Mutant and Jawapa now. Lynch me to get 2 confirmed townies out of it or
Lynch Kirby to get a scum out

Your choice

#48 2019-09-26 16:35:48

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

Uh hey, my dad's just been in a car crash.
I'll have to be offline for a while.
Heh, I just... Can't seem to play a mafia game without something going horribly wrong. Sorry everyone.

Prayers to your father.

Wooted by: (3)

#49 2019-09-26 16:38:05

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

Lynch me to get 2 confirmed townies out of it or
Lynch Kirby to get a scum out

You keep using that word... But i'm not sure you understand what it means.
Since when did you two gain the privilege of being "confirmed" townies?

? I’m not talking about myself, I’m talking about Mutant and Jawapa who are actually trying to save me.

#50 2019-09-26 18:49:01

Kira

peace wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

So much came up while I was asleep... honestly, this is a pretty hard call for me to make. I'm not inclined to believe in Kira, and I probably also should even less likely be trusting Jawapa, but eh, here goes nothing.

!vote Kirby

you dont really belive kira ye you vote to kirby? also?

Crybaby wrote:

Also, please for the love of God, don't let there be a tie

who si trying ot make a tie now? really crybaby think!

mrjawapa wrote:

Peace, why is your vote on kira? He tried to protect you.

His claim looks scummy, but the intent was protect himself, and your counter claim put him at risk.

yeah step in my shoes and look at teh following:
1. your universe gets revealed by not bein gkynched its alpha
2. kira cliaims alpah VT
3. you dont really brother other with why did you cliam wiht likely no preasure on you
4. zeld abrings up theres only 2 VT's per universe
5. you think there is 4 per andyou check op
6. you see zleda ws right and them what? ofc i woudl counterclaim

No ****. Of course there are 2 VTs per universe. Peace, I literally tried protecting you but you didn’t even get the hint I was throwing at you, 5 posts in a row. Why would you even vote for me after knowing I tried protecting you? At least come up with actual arguments.

Wooted by:
Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer