Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-09-28 11:11:02

peace

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

ok alright let me dig down this day 3 that ha sjust srated to see all the crole claims made
shadow: alpha UC (town)
jawapa: alpha mason
zelda: vannila town omega
eleL countering zelda
noweg: coutnering shadow:
luka: omega FC

ME: alpha VT in th eprevious day

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#52 2019-09-28 12:17:13

peace

no lets continue solve this game if nowegis really mafia then that s1/2 for the alpha unierse finidn gthe 2nd wouldne be hard then and we can find some information based on th enight kills

peace.png

#53 2019-09-28 13:03:40

peace

why? why dont you want to win the game?  even fi it seem simpossible there could be fake claims made ok ill vote end gam ei fnoweg isnt maf since hten all is **** up (atleast if noweg turns out to be the UC then shadow is maf)

peace.png

#54 2019-09-28 15:18:20

peace

atleats my cliam was so powerfull onjit maby a docotor that coudl only heal thier own universe? (giving injection to othe runiverse does not protect them) so doc coudl fail at healing the drofter could get some town powers an dbelogn to both towns and mafia has to kill him aswell

peace.png

#55 2019-09-28 19:35:25

peace

Kira wrote:

I hope peace gets blacklisted next game. Definitely could've been a win if he thinks before posting anything...

I think 2 kills per night is a bit overpowered IMO, town clearly would've won with the number advantage. Nonetheless, a really good game and Mafia did really well in D1/D2. GG

ikira i had to countercliam knowing everyone already knew my universe why did you cliam alpha VT?

peace.png

#56 2019-09-29 10:17:20

peace

tbh kira could maby get away wiht the cliam if my universe wasnt revealed because then i wouldve waited longer wiht my counterclaim to not get attentionfrom mafia (or form kira if he/she was really mafia from alpha and woudl kill me that night if i wasnt believed) but my universe was revealed at the end of day 1 when i saw kiras claim i was first liek meh why woudl you claim wihtout atauly recheckign th eOP at howmany VT's there are zelda brought up atention to the claim adnd that made me rechceck the OP only t osee that i was the last VT i felt the right to coutnerclaim because my ccliam was more legit +kira ha dno votes on her when she claimed if my universe wasnt revealed i owudl wait until somethign gorundbreaking came up to get kira out maby the next day or i woudlve coutnercliamed at the end of the day to let the cops check her and hopigng th euniverse cop and the faction cop both checkd her so i woudlnt be dead the next day this setup was intresting wihtt the mechanic you woudl kknow universes form players at tahe end of the day btu its sad that made less use of 2 lynches a day

i iwsh there was a solda clerk here <3 to buy some vannila icecream <3

peace.png

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer