Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-09-24 16:52:10

peace

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

the disabbling editing feature rule is very good btu sometimes oyu make a minor mistake and cant edit that

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#27 2019-09-25 15:58:15

peace

ZeldaXD wrote:

So, considering everything, we have this for universe Alpha:

Mafia Universe Cop Alpha
Mafia Backup Alpha
Town Universe Cop Alpha
Town Faction Cop Alpha - Anatoly
Town Mason Alpha
Town Vanilla Alpha - Kira(?)
Town Vanilla Alpha - Andymaker

There are 2 vanilla townies per universe, and one of them we're certain was Andymaker, and now Kira has roleclaimed it. There have no been counterclaims to it (there are no more Vanilla Alpha vanilla townies), so I have no reason to doubt about Kira's claim unless there's any counterclaims to it, and if you're reading this and you're the real remaining Town Vanilla Alpha, I think you should claim because then we'll know Kira is bluffing (wait for people to answer to my post though, I may be overlooking reasons for why the real remaining town vanilla alpha, if it's not Kira, should not claim). I think many of you have overlooked this, and I'm suspicious of Kirby for that reason.

HOLD ON A **** MINUTE

peace.png

#28 2019-09-25 15:59:39

peace

!lynch kira im the 2nd vanilla otwnie form alpha as you guys know my universe already from day 1 lynch i diddntbtorhter wiht ow many vanilla townie shtere were an di orginaly thoguh there was 4 idk why but theres 2 an dim the 2nd of alpah so get kria out hes either mafia or the drifter but more chnace to be mafia right?

peace.png

#29 2019-09-25 16:16:59

peace

i coutner cliame dbecuase i 1. know im VT and 2 my universe is revealed becaus eof lynch on D1 so it felt right for me to counterclaim because if i wasnt universe revealed i woudl have to think twice abotu this alos it was zelda's post that mentione dtheres not 4 but 2 VT pe runiverse so i was like **** let me reread the OP only to see zelda was right so i felt th eneed to coutnercliam and get kira out now giv eme a few mins to check the lynches fomr D1

peace.png

#30 2019-09-25 16:19:05

peace

im gettign bad vibes form jawapa too but i want kira out as he lied about being apla VT

peace.png

#31 2019-09-25 16:26:07

peace

TaskManager wrote:

Peace you should have claimed earlier smh

i forgot i didnt kknew thers only 2 VT pe r universe i sorta thought there is 4 and diddnt worry abotu countercliamging let alone counter cliam an VT until zelda brought attention to it i was liek HOLD ON

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

!lynch kira im the 2nd vanilla otwnie form alpha as you guys know my universe already from day 1 lynch i diddntbtorhter wiht ow many vanilla townie shtere were an di orginaly thoguh there was 4 idk why but theres 2 an dim the 2nd of alpah so get kria out hes either mafia or the drifter but more chnace to be mafia right?

Hold on what? I'm still alpha VT, why is anyone inclined to trust your late counterclaim, you had 48 hours to do it. Are you the drifter Peace?

or are you the drifther i think you shoudltn cliam if you are because if both mfia target you youre gurante dto be dead

peace.png

#32 2019-09-25 16:33:05

peace

imo heres my plan: we lycnh kira if he flips aplha VT then the netx day we lynch me deal?

peace.png

Wooted by:

#33 2019-09-25 16:36:07

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

imo heres my plan: we lycnh kira if he flips aplha VT then the netx day we lynch me deal?

What are you even trying to do?

Why should we lynch Kira?

read bacck i coutnerclaimed his/her alpha VT role claim

but i guess i will die tonight by kira if we dotn lync hhim or i will still die by her team mate if thyere aplha mafia ofc

peace.png

#34 2019-09-25 16:41:44

peace

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Theres also the possibilitie that one of them could be a PR claiming Townie in order to not draw suspicion to themselves by the Mafia.

hmmm
why would kira do that with no votes on her i find things vague here and wellh ow to say this.. i knwo my role card yeah kira coudl say the same but a counterclaim is somethign to tak ein acoutn even or the aplha thign being confirmed already and that frrom kira isnt alos kira was the first to lynch andy and mutant was following mutant  COULD be his buddy

onjit are dead players allowed to vote?

peace.png

#35 2019-09-25 16:43:11

peace

Kira wrote:

Alright so, let's go over the current players:

NorwegianboyEE: Town lean
2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.
TaskManager: Town lean
mutantdevle: Town, followed my lynch. If Mutant was mafia he'd most likely play it more passively and NOT follow my lynch knowing that AndyMakeer was town (If he was scum he'd know that AndyMakeer is town, therefore he wouldn't make himself look suspicious).
Luka504: Town lean
mrjawapa: Playing pretty aggressively this time. Drifter vibes?
ZeldaXD: No comment, Inactive.
Crybaby: I was getting bad vibes from Crybaby but his recent posts makes me believe that he is town.
Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".
peace: Is obvious when he is Mafia, I believe Peace is town.
ShadowsEdge: Had a rough start, Scum lean, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt
eleizibeth: Did post her opinions on the situation but did not convince me. Scum lean

peace.png

#36 2019-09-25 16:46:13

peace

**** i **** up i mean are dead players alllowed to WOOT*

peace.png

#37 2019-09-25 16:50:37

peace

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Theres also the possibilitie that one of them could be a PR claiming Townie in order to not draw suspicion to themselves by the Mafia.

hmmm
why would kira do that with no votes on her i find things vague here and wellh ow to say this.. i knwo my role card yeah kira coudl say the same but a counterclaim is somethign to tak ein acoutn even or the aplha thign being confirmed already and that frrom kira isnt alos kira was the first to lynch andy and mutant was following mutant  COULD be his buddy

onjit are dead players allowed to vote?

I really think town is going in a very wrong direction and you're not making things easier Peace, worse, you're confusing everyone with your late counterclaim/falseclaim.

-----------------

Town, I think we should focus on players that are actually suspicious, killing another townie will not help our case. Let's team up to find the scums please.

I'm tempted to go for a ZeldaXD lynch to make him talk.

!vote ZeldaXD

kira theres a coutnercliam on you and you just let this go aside? to drvie attention away form you eing suspictiolous as hell now your universe isnt confirmed yet min is my role isnt but my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right yours has 0% yeha i may be sus nwo too cbtu atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed so i think i got a mafia memebr now and i want you dead because of lying and fqalseclaiming alos if poeple do lycnh me and see i was right aout my counterlciam ur dead

peace.png

#38 2019-09-25 16:51:30

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

**** i **** up i mean are dead players alllowed to WOOT*

Oh yeah, that's a better question.
I think the general consensus is that dead players are only allowed to woot posts that are funny. If dead players start wooting an alive player's case against scum for example, it could be seen as outside interference since the dead person is "hinting" that player X is mafia.

check my post where i said vote the qutoe dpost by shadow is wooted by anatoly

peace.png

#39 2019-09-25 18:13:01

peace

kira you coudl not know i was a VT sure you coudl know i was town and you were right but i coudl be s dumb masson or a dumb cop acting like a VT and not using my ability (im not sure if i wouldve done that when i was cop)

peace.png

#40 2019-09-25 20:41:55

peace

kira you seem to had a pla ton make me look liek the drifter and save me BUT what would you expect frome knowing everyone knows my universe to do when i suddenly releaze that thers only 2 ninstead of 4 VT's per universe and you claimed?

peace.png

#41 2019-09-25 21:33:21

peace

~1 day adn 5 hours left no idea what jawappa is talkign about now

peace.png

#42 2019-09-26 07:54:46

peace

kira if youre the faactional cop frrom omega wtf did you try to do? you couldv eeither A reveal what you got and take your kill (asummign you investigate dkirby and he was mafia) thwn we would lynch kirby or you woudl waint tuntilyou found 2 mafia's then reveal all and take your kill its what i woudl do in this sistuation where we only have 1 FC left

peace.png

#43 2019-09-26 16:04:33

peace

Kira wrote:

The reason why I don’t want to claim my role is because it puts town in a huge disadvantage. All I’m gonna say is:

Kira wrote:

You are a Town Vanilla. You are in universe Alpha.

While you don't have any special abilities, you have the power of your voice and your vote. And the second best flavour of icecream!

You will win when all of the members of the mafia in your universe are dead.

mutantdevle wrote:

**** it

!vote Kirby

why you vote kirby? are you kira's teammate?

if kira flips scum i wan tto get mutant out

peace.png

#44 2019-09-26 16:47:56

peace

ok scum lean list from me because why not:
1 being th emost suspictiolous of 4 the less
1. kira*
2. jawapa -
3. mutant*
4. crybaby -
* teamed mafia mutant seems to follow kira
- 2 left over people so they coudl be in th esame team
reasons:
1. kira fakecalimed VT and i dont really beliv ehes FC btu just prenting to be
2. jawapa giving me bad vvibes his posts doesnt make mcuh sesne sometimes
3. following kira
4. quite inactive for such a good player might be a mafia lurker

peace.png

#45 2019-09-26 16:49:36

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Kira I get, but why are you doing this, Devlin?

I'm conflicted with myself too because I had previously been somewhat town reading Kirby. But I just don't think that Kira is mafia meaning there is at least a chance he is the cop.

or that he is oyur teammate and tryign to get rid of an inonenct poor townie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

peace.png

#46 2019-09-26 17:35:26

peace

Onjit wrote:

Current votes:

[5] Kira: Kirby, Peace, Luka504, NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager
[3] Kirby: Mrjawapa, Kira, Mutantdevle

About 12 hours remain.

this was 2.5 hours earlier so we have ~10.5 horus left lest unvote someone and only vote 1 person to give mafia less and less information inb4 kirby and kira are form same universe we get an universe cliam and a free mafia kill for that mafia

peace.png

#47 2019-09-26 18:34:01

peace

Crybaby wrote:

So much came up while I was asleep... honestly, this is a pretty hard call for me to make. I'm not inclined to believe in Kira, and I probably also should even less likely be trusting Jawapa, but eh, here goes nothing.

!vote Kirby

you dont really belive kira ye you vote to kirby? also?

Crybaby wrote:

Also, please for the love of God, don't let there be a tie

who si trying ot make a tie now? really crybaby think!

mrjawapa wrote:

Peace, why is your vote on kira? He tried to protect you.

His claim looks scummy, but the intent was protect himself, and your counter claim put him at risk.

yeah step in my shoes and look at teh following:
1. your universe gets revealed by not bein gkynched its alpha
2. kira cliaims alpah VT
3. you dont really brother other with why did you cliam wiht likely no preasure on you
4. zeld abrings up theres only 2 VT's per universe
5. you think there is 4 per andyou check op
6. you see zleda ws right and them what? ofc i woudl counterclaim

peace.png

#48 2019-09-28 10:33:49

peace

Onjit wrote:

Kira was the Town Vanilla from universe Omega.

Kirby was the Drifter.

Onjit wrote:

Mutantdevle was the Town Mason from universe Alpha.
2B55B5G TNG was the Town Universe Cop from universe Omega.

i just want to post beofre readin other posts alright so kira ende dup being an VT form omega great... an dkirby's late claim was not lied alos what is it in th emafia's benefit of killign the drifter? unless im wrong but the dirfter isnt in a specific universe therfore the mafia doesnt need to kill him right?  also hmm mutant is dead and was a mason.. and omega mafia had a luky ashot killing 2b... great...

peace.png

#49 2019-09-28 10:53:24

peace

ok FK it

!lynch nowegianboy

ive rechecked th eOP and theres is form alpha me the VT left, jawap the mason, shadow the UC if his cliam isnt faked and the 2 mafias where noweg COULD be one of them aktough noweg counter cliamed luka countercliamed crybaby's FC and shared his information (crybabby ddid too btu wiht a N3 result which is iposs) adn said noweg is maf so im gonna belive shadows UC cliam for now he said he belived task coudl be hisi buddy but oim not sure i wanna get the oomfirmed maf out first as crybaby coudl be a maf memeber too im nto sure form which universe and i dont want to olycnh 2 peoples to prevent a tie between the 2 alpa maf memebrs unless were REALLY sure we cught a maf memeber form OMEGA

peace.png

#50 2019-09-28 10:56:06

peace

this setup was intresting and its intresting to see that nonone knows anybodys universe therefore both universes help each other to get mafiamambers out of an universe and as the game goe son more universe sgets revealed which makes it even more fun to play around with in th ebegiinign i was a bit woried that my universe was revealed but later i coudl use it to countercliam which really helped me even if i lose as alpah town (most liekly if making any mistake in the 1st or 2nd maf lynch) then i hope omega town wins this game onjit you did a good job at makign this setup

peace.png

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer