Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-09-21 08:26:54

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

But think of it in another way, if Shadow is mafia will he act like this?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#27 2019-09-21 08:30:05

Luka504

Shadow you're not making things better for yourself, love.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#28 2019-09-21 08:32:45

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Like I said, I already know I'm gonna be lynched

So you expect people to follow a lynch which is out of the ordinary

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#29 2019-09-21 08:34:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@ShadowsEdge
Pst, it’s called "pressuring"
Nobody gave you a single thought of suspicion in the last game, allowing you to coast to the scum victory completely undetected. I’m trying to force some reactions from you so i can understand if you’re really on our side. And i gotta say, your panicking from my initial half-jokey posts isn’t helping your case. Why are you so nervous? Your reaction mirrors that of scum 2B55B5G in the last game when i was pressuring him heavily and he went fully emotional with his: "oh my lynch is inevitable now, but i am TOWN. Oh woe be me ;(" argument.
This might be a first in mafia but i think i actually agree with Luka here. Your reaction to my pressure is suspicious and kinda scummy.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#30 2019-09-21 08:38:16

ShadowsEdge

Luka504 wrote:

Shadow you're not making things better for yourself, love.

You and Norwegian are putting me in a rough spot. So what do you expect me to do?

I say my points:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think we can POE lynch him now based on VCA and WKING.

Luka504 wrote:

My alarm bells are ringing loudly.

I say that "I know I'm not Mafia," which, genuinely was just my wording that I thought of at the time:

Luka504 wrote:

That's rather strange. Why not just say "I'm not mafia"?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

"I’m not mafia"
Words that have never been uttered by scum since the beginning of time.

Every point I make, you and Norwegian find a way to turn it around at me. And for what, the game has barely started, and the both of you are deliberately trying to set suspicion on me. And I see that, because Norwegian makes it so that there's no claims that I can make:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

ShadowsEdge’s recent posts are chuck full of LAMIST WIFOM OMGUS ATE elements and I think we can POE lynch him now based on VCA and WKING.

And Luka is following him in it all. The only reason I don't believe in a Luka/Norwegian duo team is because it would be stupid of you to put a connection between the two of you, especially so early, which I think both of you already know.

You say "I'm not making things better for [me]" but that's because no matter what I do, I'll be suspected. As I've said with the posts above. Yet none of you bring suspicions onto the aggressors, only me, because I have a different way of defending myself.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Nobody gave you a single thought of suspicion in the last game, allowing you to coast to the scum victory completely undetected. I’m trying to force some reactions from you so i can understand if you’re really on our side. And i gotta say, your panicking from my initial half-jokey posts isn’t helping your case. Why are you so nervous? Your reaction mirrors that of scum 2B55B5G in the last game when i was pressuring him heavily and he went fully emotional with his: "oh my lynch is inevitable now, but i am TOWN. Oh woe be me ;(" argument.

What else do you want me to say? The only way I would get by is by either claiming my Universe, or claiming my role. But in either case, I'd be killed by the mafia. So there's no definite proof of what I can do to defend myself. All I can say is series of posts to try and defend myself. Which obviously will not work, because both you and Luka are set on me being mafia.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#31 2019-09-21 08:43:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Your lynch isn’t "inevitable". You’ve got a single vote against you. Your strong reaction to it is weird.

#32 2019-09-21 08:46:12

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Your lynch isn’t "inevitable". You’ve got a single vote against you. Your strong reaction to it is weird.

It's "inevitable" because you and Luka wont listen to reason. And from what I understand, the person with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. So, yes, I take it that my lynch is inevitable, because you, Norwegian, voting for me, AND not listening to reason of any points I make for why I'm not mafia, and a point that 2B55 made as well, makes it seem like you won't change your stance on my lynch. So yes, I think it's "inevitable."

~BeepnBoop

#33 2019-09-21 08:46:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Luka is acting more chill in this one.
Townie points++

This point just got invalidated by Luka’s recent posts by the way.

#34 2019-09-21 08:48:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Well i feel perfectly fine parking my vote on ShadowsEdge until other people have had their input. So you’re not wrong there.

#35 2019-09-21 08:50:48, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-21 08:51:07)

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[1] Peace: Luka504
[1] ShadowsEdge: NorwegianboyEE

-----

I enabled post isolation and disabled editing because I forgot when I set up the game.
I also added a link to the
time left and changed the end time to Noon (AEST) instead of 12:22pm because that is real dumb.

:.|:;

#36 2019-09-21 09:11:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Voting Peace is a waste of time btw. If he's scum or town it will become evident.

#37 2019-09-21 09:13:04

ShadowsEdge

It's probably a joke lynch or a policy lynch.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#38 2019-09-21 09:40:52

Minimania
Moderation Team

I signed up not realizing how soon it would start. I'll need some time to read through the rules and roles before I make any judgments

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#39 2019-09-21 09:46:59

Minimania
Moderation Team

so, two things
1. Vanilla is the best classic flavor of ice cream
2. what good is finding someone's universe? if I'm gathering it right, people can vote to lynch for anyone from either universe, so it isnt like you have to make sure to vote for the people in your own universe

21cZxBv.png

#40 2019-09-21 09:50:37

Luka504

Shadow, I'm not set on you being a mafia. If I was I would have voted for you by now.

But you're acting weird; And this has nothing to do with the previous game either. Even if this was your first game, I'd still find your posts suspicious because they simply are.

Your death isn't inevitable. The day has barely started and only four out of the 15 players got a chance to say something. People aren't just going to blindly follow me or norwegianboy and lynch you without thinking for themselves, and that's something you should know.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#41 2019-09-21 09:51:25

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

what good is finding someone's universe? if I'm gathering it right, people can vote to lynch for anyone from either universe, so it isnt like you have to make sure to vote for the people in your own universe

I don't think finding out someone's universe is something necessarily good for Townspeople. Because the Mafia have to know what someone's given Universe is in order to kill them (Since they cant kill inter-universe). And yeah, you can vote for anyone from either universe, the only difference that Universes make to the lynching system is that there can be a possibility for two lynches a day (One from Universe Alpha, and another from Universe Omega).

~BeepnBoop

#42 2019-09-21 09:54:48

ShadowsEdge

Luka504 wrote:

Shadow, I'm not set on you being a mafia. If I was I would have voted for you by now.

But you're acting weird; And this has nothing to do with the previous game either. Even if this was your first game, I'd still find your posts suspicious because they simply are.

Your death isn't inevitable. The day has barely started and only four out of the 15 players got a chance to say something. People aren't just going to blindly follow me or norwegianboy and lynch you without thinking for themselves, and that's something you should know.

As I said before, I said it's "invetible" because Norwegian is set on me. As he has said:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well i feel perfectly fine parking my vote on ShadowsEdge until other people have had their input. So you’re not wrong there.

And I checked the OP, the person with the highest votes will always be lynched (So plurality lynches will take place, but I don't think they're forced like they were on PurgatorEE and The French Revolution).

I'll admit they are suspicious, but that doesn't negate the fact that Norwegian is set on me. I said you were set on me, but I also said that I think you were just following Norwegian, which I did say earlier.

~BeepnBoop

#43 2019-09-21 09:55:49

ShadowsEdge

Messed up on grammar there.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

"invetible"

Meant "inevitable"

~BeepnBoop

#44 2019-09-21 10:03:21

Minimania
Moderation Team

Wow, that sucks, honestly. You might has well have made them vanilla townies

Anyways, given that the highest voted from both universes gets lynched, then that means the Mafia can figure out someone's universe if there's a tie t in votes but one of them dies anyway. That sounds kind of lame.
So I would say don't try to make ties in votes, but at the same time, that could also potentially save someone... but then again, the Mafia could do that?

So I guess, what I'm saying is, if you try to make ties in the votes, then that's a pretty scummy thing to do.  Idk, I dont know what else to say at the moment

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)

#45 2019-09-21 10:13:27

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

Anyways, given that the highest voted from both universes gets lynched, then that means the Mafia can figure out someone's universe if there's a tie t in votes but one of them dies anyway. That sounds kind of lame.

So in the OP it says the highest person from each universe will get lynched. So if those two people had the highest votes, then if they're in different universes, then they would both be lynched, but if they're in the same, neither would be lynched, since it's only one person from each universe (So if there's a tie neither is lynched). It also explains in the OP how you could figure out someones Universe through the Lynch system, which makes it an intentional thing on Onjit's part.

As for this part:

Crybaby wrote:

Wow, that sucks, honestly. You might has well have made them vanilla townies

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the Universe townies here. The different Universe plays a giant role in the gameplay, and is pretty much one of the greatest factors for us.

If Mafia try to kill someone that isn't in their universe, they'd essentially lose a kill for that night, and we'd lose one less person in doing so.

~BeepnBoop

#46 2019-09-21 10:19:50

peace

nto so fast woah let ts see the game started i think its indeed the best to lynch 1 person unless PR's say otherwise theres 4 mafia's 2 mafia per universe if both universes wokr ot gether to kill mafia fomr both universe (by some poeple wastign their vote but ewhatever) we can lynch the mafia from 1 universe but we have to beware that if1 universe wins/loses its eliminated form the game so if that means we los esome potentially good players wehave to wait with that the universal cop shoudl check fomr the helpfull poeple which universe they are from and share it so we cna know what universe to eliminate first

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#47 2019-09-21 10:21:59

peace

Onjit wrote:

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, or until a majority is reached, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather ornery.
10. Have fun!

Onjit wrote:

Two universes merge, and chaos ensues.

Day 1 has begun. It will last 48 hours. Link

????? i dont get it onjit please clarify why day 1 last only 48 hours is it because 'its day 1'?

peace.png

#48 2019-09-21 10:30:26

peace

Onjit wrote:

Lynching rules:
Each day the highest lynch target from each universe with the most votes are eliminated.
If there is a tie in one of the universes at the end of the day, the result will be a nolynch scenario for that universe.
All votes can be added/removed until the deadline.

guys there cna be a no lynch from both universes wiht theres a TIE alos i think ive readed osmwehre that onjit said youcan lynch someone form th eother universe or atleast your lynch will be trhown away so you hav eot be carefull wiht lynches but i sitll think lynching 1 person is fine even if that means waste your lynch if universes help each other find mafia its good alos i think none will know if you thronw your lynch away or not

peace.png

#49 2019-09-21 10:32:19

peace

alos the dirifter has a nice role he has to play very smart to help both universes i think if he plays very smart he can steal mafia kills

peace.png

#50 2019-09-21 10:34:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the Universe townies here. The different Universe plays a giant role in the gameplay, and is pretty much one of the greatest factors for us.

If Mafia try to kill someone that isn't in their universe, they'd essentially lose a kill for that night, and we'd lose one less person in doing so.

I dont know if you're trying to play me for a fool but I'm pretty sure there's nothing for any town member to gain from knowing someone else's universe, unless Town cops can only frisk people in their universe too, in which case this game would be horribly unbalanced. Though, presuming that isnt the case, and it probably isn't, then this is pretty much a useless role

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:
Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer