Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-09-22 07:09:54

Anatoly

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Interestingly to mention: Once mafia of one universe is defeated, knowing who is from which universe makes you town or target for suspect.

#27 2019-09-22 09:06:15

Anatoly

Kirby wrote:
!vote anatoly

nothing in the shadowsedge discussion makes me feel the need to vote for them yet, but Anatoly's universe claim is pretty sketchy. If he is town, then it would be smart for mafia to get the guaranteed town kill, and if he is mafia, he has nothing to lose by universe claiming. If 100% of us manage to vote for him, that means that we are giving no information to the mafia about other people's universes, and thus people who stick votes on random targets might be scum, as they could be mafia trying to deduce people's universes. Maybe I'm missing something here but imo an Anatoly lynch makes the most sense rn

Read it. I'm just mentioning that D1 lynch is like a shot in the dark: That's a very thin layer of ice you'll step on.

I'm not mafia, that's all I'll say for now. If there'll be more votes against me keep it at L-3 please, believe me, it's better for everyone.

#28 2019-09-22 09:07:49

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

About 20 hours remain. We don’t have enough information, for i’ll just vote completely random:

https://m.imgur.com/a/58uaxMx

!vote 2b55b5g tng

Random voting isn’t a good thing but okay.

Well, well. For me it's hard to read people, so I'll have more chance of hitting a mafia member than if trying to read people here.

#29 2019-09-22 09:23:25

Anatoly

wait a minute

Kirby wrote:

If he is town, then it would be smart for mafia to get the guaranteed town kill, and if he is mafia

If I die today, faction cops check him.

#30 2019-09-22 10:17:25

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anatoly is such an easy noncommital wagon, we should lynch someone who’se flip will have actual meaning. Shadow has objectively been the most suspicious and scummy out of everyone here so far. We all know Anatoly’s character, his slot is easy to push as a counter-wagon.

Well... Devlin is a bit invisible in the whole discussion.

#31 2019-09-22 11:00:53

Anatoly

peace wrote:

**** wrong BBC code

!vote anaotly

First of all, spell my name correctly. Second of all, you’re doing a mistake, killing a Town.

#32 2019-09-22 11:30:40

Anatoly

mrjawapa, Kira, Andymakeer, NorwegianboyEE, Luka504:

if youll switch over to me ill be hammering myself so there wont be a second vicitim in d1. though its not the best start though.

#33 2019-09-22 11:37:34

Anatoly

ah yes

!nolynch or !unvote

#34 2019-09-22 11:42:38

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

if youll switch over to me ill be hammering myself so there wont be a second vicitim in d1. though its not the best start though.

Why are you calling out those people in particular?

they voted for non-me. mafia wants to kill two people in a day but it just makes them scummy - so i believe mafia will be voting for me at this poont.

#35 2019-09-22 11:43:12

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I think Anatoly is either a vanilla townie or mafia trying to risk himself lynched to get townie points.

i am the first choice

#36 2019-09-22 11:44:31

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

**** wrong BBC code

!vote anaotly

First of all, spell my name correctly. Second of all, you’re doing a mistake, killing a Town.

Anatoly wrote:

Don’t you think this is a bit self-contradicting? Saying it’s a mistake killing you, but then in the next post saying that he’s willing to be lynched?

yes, but.. how to proof that im town.. unless being lynched? believe me, youll see why i said that its a mistake.

#37 2019-09-22 11:46:17

Anatoly

Andymakeer wrote:

TLDR by far for the voted ones:

ShadowsEdge took the voting personally.
Peace is being the usual Peace.
Anatoly is common lynch in every mafia LOL.

thats why i hate people here

i just want to play a game.

im eliminated in the first round even in reality, thats why mu sovial skills became weaker - i decided to be completely isolated - and now my life is ruined //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#38 2019-09-22 11:47:56

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:

Look Anatoly, I am not voting for you. Shadow is far more suspicious than you are, and I honestly think anyone who voted for someone other than shadow should reconsider their choice.

point is, noone will liste  you: see task manager as an example - hell be voting for me every day because of his personal feelings, not gameplay strategy. peace is being peace. Kirby is interesting.

#39 2019-09-22 11:53:03

Anatoly

TaskManager wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

im eliminated in the first round even in reality, thats why mu sovial skills became weaker - i decided to be completely isolated - and now my life is ruined

are we REALLY going through this again

YOU are the one who started all this WITHOUT ANY **** REASONING. Why are you destructing my life? Hmm. No matter if you're mafia, or town in the game, you're the true villain for sure!

Wooted by:

#40 2019-09-22 11:57:21

Anatoly

At 7 votes I'll speak. Goodbye.

#41 2019-09-22 11:58:15

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Go take a cold shower and rethink your strategy Anatoly, if you're town then you're just repeating my failing in the last game.

If town wants to kill town, then do it, I'm having enough of this game.

Taskmangaer, the **** are you doing it? Can't you just leave me alone? Seriously, stop, it's enough.

#42 2019-09-22 12:19:32

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I want to ask Norboy about his vote. Why did you lynch Shadow at first? Is it only because he fooled us all in the previous game?

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 90#p760990

Norweg is offended for getting last place for performance. Shadow is at the top 1. Followed he is a good player.

#43 2019-09-22 12:23:36

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Uh no Anatoly. That list has nothing to do with this. >_>

Oh.. Okay...

Anyway, looks like we'll have two lynches today: I believe peace + me + shadow, right? Bad for me, bad for town.

#44 2019-09-22 14:24:03

Anatoly

Norweg I cooled down: I don't know how to proof I'm town. Maybe you can help me: What was the mistake you did last game?

I'm playing this game mostly with you, and I just find it sad - I never go far day 1, you even argue all the time here 'vote peace and Anatoly and then start actual mafia'. This is not a fair game, I'm asking to all of you: Play the game, not your emotion.

Thank you!

Now back to analysing all the content from the thread:

TaskManager wrote:

cause getting both out in one shot would be awesome

Killing two people in day 1 is awesome? Task Manager of which universe are you the mafia team?

Up to post #234

#5    *Luka504   ->    °peace
#8    *Norweg    ->    °Shadow
#59   *Task      ->    °Anatoly
#67   *Jawapa    ->    peace      (2)
#76   *Kira      ->    peace      (3)
#102  *Anatoly   ->    Shadow     (2)
#123  Anatoly    x
#128  *AndyM     ->    peace      (4)
#143  Luka504    ->    Shadow     (2)
#171  *Kirby     ->    Anatoly    (2)
#174  Anatoly    ->    °2b55
#192  *peace     ->    Anatoly    (3)
#196  Anatoly    x
#219  Kira       ->    °AndyM
#234  *devle     ->    AndyM      (2)

* Voted for the first time.
° Targetted for the first time.

I tried finding anything interesting by selecting the people by having voted for the first time. Not much, except some people seem to follow each other.

Interesting how Kira brought up three voters against Andy, though he had a reasoning.

# Task Manager claims that random lynches are bad.
# Task manager says me not to randomly Lynch????

Just some notes on people who haven't posted more than three times as of yet. Anyone wants to go trough and see who wooted who-me?

Fast Isolation Links

1. NorwegianboyEE
2. 2B55B5G TNG
3. TaskManager
4. Anatoly
5. mutantdevle
6. Luka504
7. mrjawapa
8. ZeldaXD
9. Crybaby
10. Kirby ONLY ONE POST MADE SO FAR
11. peace
12. Kira
13. ShadowsEdge
14. Andymakeer ONLY TWO POSTS MADE SO FAR
15. eleizibeth ONLY TWO POSTS MADE SO FAR I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

My opinion short:

Town probability from my perspective

1. NorwegianboyEE: 80%
2. 2B55B5G TNG:    40%
3. TaskManager:    30%
4. Anatoly:        100% (I know who I am =])
5. mutantdevle:    50%
6. Luka504:        80%
7. mrjawapa:       50% - He had not that much yet, and some of his posts were joke posts.
8. ZeldaXD:        60%
9. Crybaby:        60% - Hasn't stated much usefulness yet, but having seen him playing as a serial killer, I think he may be the drifter.
10. Kirby:         30% - Only one post so far... He may be a good team with task manager
11. peace:         40% - I mean I have been reading scummy behaviour.
12. Kira:          70%
13. ShadowsEdge:   50% - Haven't seen him playing
14. Andymakeer:    30% - Two posts worth no attention
15. eleizibeth:    50%

Wooted by:

#45 2019-09-22 14:35:15

Anatoly

Ah - and about the drifter - any thoughts?

#46 2019-09-22 14:47:54

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Norweg I cooled down: I don't know how to proof I'm town. Maybe you can help me: What was the mistake you did last game?

Thinking people would care about my reads once i'm dead. That was my mistake. It is inherently anti-town to vote for yourself. Not necessarily alignment indicative, but encouraging your own mislynch doesn't help achieve your own or other townies win condition.

Anatoly wrote:

Ah - and about the drifter - any thoughts?

This speculation favors scum more than town. I personally think Crybaby might be a townlean, but he hasn't shown enough activity for me to solidify that read by any means.

what: I'm sorry I don't understand you - may you please elaborate?

#47 2019-09-22 15:33:02

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

what: I'm sorry I don't understand you - may you please elaborate?

Guessing you're referring to the role speculation part. I'm saying that role speculation at this point is something which scum would be more interested in, townies should mainly focus on lynching scum.

True. But at the same time we don't want to kill the drifter, nor does the mafia. His role is comparable to the Survivor role, just he wins just by game end. So in my opinion it's better for him to reveal now (he's immortal in day 1). I'll go dancing now - I'll be writing more past 7 o'clock (in three hours). Please don't do anything without me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#48 2019-09-22 18:14:07

Anatoly

I’m eliminiated this round? Again...

#49 2019-09-22 18:31:08

Anatoly

Crybaby wrote:

You could start off by reading posts instead of assuming your own demise

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 53#p762453

!vote peace
Crybaby wrote:

You (Mutantdevle and ZeldaXD) are both right, but keep in mind that Anatoly has teammates, and if they think it beneficial to exploit Anatoly's lack of experience with the game, then they can and will use him as a puppet. He could very well be pretending to be incompetent while "reading a script" if he is Mafia. Even if he isn't, the Mafia could potentially try to make him seem suspicious by keeping him alive regardless of the supposed Universe reveal

I don’t know who else is town...

#50 2019-09-22 18:34:14

Anatoly

I’ll roleclaim in 30 minutes if nothing will change.

You’re all just losing a Lynch.

Crybaby wrote:

It's really hard, but I'm really hovering over an Anatoly lynch.

Crybaby wrote:

I'd like it if he responded or something though

^

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer