Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-09-24 08:31:23

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

mutantdevle wrote:

Besides, sheeping Kira is always a good idea.

Just look at your post here.
I know you later claimed this was mostly intended as a joke, but this is exactly what you did.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#52 2019-09-24 08:56:29

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm deciphering multiple possibilities here.
Initial thought was Mutant/Kira scumteam, but that doesn't seem very likely.
The natural conclusion of explaining a scum Kira's behaviour would be to consider a Kira/Shadow team.
But i'm not overlooking a Mutant/Shadow team either. It is possible that Mutant sheeped Kira as an easy way to cast shade on him once Andee flipped town. I'll have to read some more ISO's to find out what i think about this.

#53 2019-09-24 09:01:11

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I had hoped Mutant and Kira would give an really good exposè of why exactly they suspected Andee, or that Andee would flip scum. So it kind of **** me off that i unvoted Shadow in the first place.

#54 2019-09-24 09:02:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Want to hear Kira's input on this first though.

#55 2019-09-24 13:21:02

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

Norwegian, could you explain to me why you made this post?

I thought you and Kira were the mason's so i chose to trust your judgement.

Check the invisible text i made in post #250. That was my attempt at communicating this idea. Of course, now i have my doubts whether i was right at all. So i made a bad call and should have sticked to my guns.

#56 2019-09-24 13:22:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka504 wrote:

Though, claiming your universe does convince me that you are being honest here.

Why would that convince you he's honest?

#57 2019-09-24 14:16:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa
ZeldaXD
Crybaby
Kirby
eleizibeth
^These five in particular needs to talk more so they can be read easier.

#58 2019-09-24 14:36:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:

If one of the universe cops knows what universe Kira is from, and knows hes lying, they should speak up.

This sounds like a bad idea, while i'm not exactly townreading Kira, lying about one's universe doesn't necessarily indicate scumminess. If a townie lies about being in a particular universe it might make the mafia of that universe target him, their kill will fail and the town gains a night without an successful scum nightkill for that particular universe as well as decreasing the chance that scum of the other universe successfully targets a townie themselves since they don't think they can target that person. Trying to figure out universe's of a user is still a really scummy thing to do at this stage of the game, and we should focus on finding scum and lynching them. Also, telling a "universe cop" to speak up might be seen as PR fishing, which is obviously a scummy thing to do.

Wooted by:

#59 2019-09-24 16:16:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

This guy needs to wake up. Maybe this'll help.

Vote Kirby

#60 2019-09-24 17:15:30

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

All of this was unprompted. So you wanted us to know all of this stuff specifically. My question is why?

I want to be open about my intentions.

MutantDevle wrote:

And the reason it stuck out to me is that it's the kind of thing that I do as scum - making a post that subtly suggests townie motivation without directly labelling myself as such.

I'm not you, so why do you equate your own behavior like it suggests anything conclusive about me? There's also something i need to know, what was the deal with your willingness to cooperate with Kira on day 1? I was absolutely sure you two were masons, yet now you are distancing yourself from him. Aren't you usually much more independently minded? Or do you always trust Kira's intentions? Are you going to follow his wagon on Eleizibeth too?

mutantdevle wrote:

I'd never follow a wagon started by you.

Since the D1 flip i wasn't planning on following any wagons suggested by you and Kira either, it didn't help the town much this far.

#61 2019-09-24 17:40:29

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

Wait, I don't get it. What does my universe have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what universe I'm from in the end, I am just a VT.

Because if you're lying about your universe, you're probably lying about your role.

If you are part of Town you'd know that my claim post is legit since you received the same.

That’s some douchey meta-play you’re doing there Kira. Besides, we can read all of the role pm text in Onjit’s first post, so citing role text doesn’t prove anything.

#62 2019-09-24 17:47:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

ok, now here's the question
would scum kira go as far as to fake him not realizing the cards are in the OP and try to metaplay (which is really uncool by the way and i have said this before, whatever your alignment is, you shouldn't do that) the rolecard? i think thats unlikely, which is why kira will have a slight town lean in my list right now. but there are kira's previous **** ups that dont let me trust him more

Well here's the thing, if Kira's actually scum and abused this tactic to townclear himself i would be furious.

#63 2019-09-24 18:31:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yay, you woke up.

!Unvote Kirby

#64 2019-09-25 08:37:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I don’t see what people say about 2B55B5G TNG to hold much fruit, he seems relatively townie to me. He could be posting a bit more on Day 2 maybe, but not much else to criticize him for. I say we do the right thing and lynch Shadow. I have a feeling Andee was a counter-wagon possibly instigated by one of his scum teammates to ease the heat off of him. As a whole, Mutant’s and Kira’s hard push for Andee at the end of D1 just rubs me the wrong way when looking back on it. If Shadow is scum it would explain a lot.

!Vote ShadowsEdge

#65 2019-09-25 14:13:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If Shadow is scum it would explain a lot.

Like what?

The wild goose chase on day 1.

#66 2019-09-25 16:02:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If Peace is 2nd vanilla townie then it’s time for Kira to explain why he fake claimed alpha VT.

#67 2019-09-25 16:08:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace is more likely to be Alpha due to vote mechanica confirming he is alpha. So i’m not sure why you believe Kira’s claim to be truer than Peace’s Jawapa. Oddly aggressive of you to vote Peace so quick without stopping to think.

Wooted by: (3)

#68 2019-09-25 16:38:38

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

So... Peace is actually the one fake claiming? In that case i do not understand wtf he is doing. What would he gain from claiming Alpha VT?

Theory 1: Assuming he is scum: Real Alpha VT would out him and he'd most likely get lynched.
Theory 2: Assuming he is drifter: Real Alpha VT would out him and he'd most likely be forced to roleclaim or get lynched.

Theory 3: Peace actually is Alpha VT and Kira is lying.

So i'm actually leaning towards Theory 3 right now, but i'm open to anyone else's suggestions.
Another thing to note: like 2B said, Kira lying doesn't necessarily indicate he is scum. He could also be townie lying about universe to misdirect the mafia nightkill, or maybe Kira actually is the drifter.

#69 2019-09-25 16:45:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

onjit are dead players allowed to vote?

Considering policy lynching Peace just for typing this question.

Wooted by:

#70 2019-09-25 16:49:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

**** i **** up i mean are dead players alllowed to WOOT*

Oh yeah, that's a better question.
I think the general consensus is that dead players are only allowed to woot posts that are funny. If dead players start wooting an alive player's case against scum for example, it could be seen as outside interference since the dead person is "hinting" that player X is mafia.

Wooted by: (2)

#71 2019-09-25 17:01:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

How many mental breakdowns have we had by now? 3?

#72 2019-09-25 17:12:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I actually think Kira might be the most suspicious of the two here, and he's trying to wiggle himself out of Peace's counterclaim. Peace seems honest, it's just that he's doing a real **** job at arguing his case.
Kirby is right, Kira obviously has a much better capacity at lying about his role and being deceiving than Peace does.

Vote Kira

#73 2019-09-25 17:36:41

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:

I expected Peace to be the Alpha VT after Day 1, turns out I was right,

How would you know that? How on earth would you know, all the data you could gather from that point is that he was very likely to be from the Alpha universe, there was nothing to suggest that he was specifically a VT. We only know because Peace just now counter-claimed you.

Kira wrote:

my goal was to save him by making him look like the Drifter,

Since when did you start caring about Peace to such an extent?

Kira wrote:

I was going to be on everyone's suspect list after pushing for an innocent's lynch either way, so that was one of my only options.

Well that backfired.

#74 2019-09-25 17:55:06

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

You didn't answer my question. You've claimed that you somehow knew Peace was the Alpha VT ever since day 1 concluded, but this is impossible. You could not have known that. Therefore i think your entire story is a lie you made up to save yourself from the chopping block. Otherwise, why would your narrative have blatant inconsistencies?

#75 2019-09-25 18:08:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You didn't answer my question. You've claimed that you somehow knew Peace was the Alpha VT ever since day 1 concluded, but this is impossible. You could not have known that. Therefore i think your entire story is a lie you made up to save yourself from the chopping block. Otherwise, why would your narrative have blatant inconsistencies?

if I didn't get any counterclaim I'd have been fine. The first motive was for me to survive, after getting counterclaimed, turns out Peace did, therefore I still had a chance to save him.

You're coming up with excuse after excuse but they are all ****.
This doesn't explain why you claimed specifically Alpha VT in the first place. You could have claimed to simply be from the "Alpha universe" rather than going the extra mile of fake claiming VT. Claiming a slot you'd know would be occupied seems completely illogical to do as a townie unless you were trying to make that person claim in the first place. Why would you want that? Are you Alpha scum trying to draw out more targets?

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer