Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-09-27 01:09:50

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Luka504 wrote:

I believe that Kira very much is omega, because of this post:

Kira wrote:

Peace, trust me and vote for Jawapa.

Kira is telling peace to vote for Jawapa, and the only reason Kira would want that because it creates a tie between Jawapa and Kira, so neither get lynched.
Therefore, they have to be the same universe.
And since Jawapa claimed being alpha, and I do not believe that he lied about that.

There's also the chance that Kira could be trying to even out the votes into making people think that Jawapa and Kira are both Omega, since if the votes are tied there then people would think no Omega will be lynched. And having the cover of two of them, claiming Omega, being lynched with even votes could be a good cover for being Alpha, and hiding as it.

For that reason I don't want to tie the votes between Kira and Kirby, if Kira isn't lynched, then they're likely Alpha, and more likely to be Mafia imo.

Luka504 wrote:

And since Jawapa claimed being alpha, and I do not believe that he lied about that.

Also this line has a bit of weird syntax. Did you mean you believe his claim, or that you don't believe his claim? Because if Kira and Jawapa are assumed to be the same universe, and you believe Jawapa is Alpha, then the claim of Kira being Omega trying to tie the votes wouldn't really be accurate.

Although, I understand where you're coming from, my reasoning for it is kind of obscure, but still a possibility to frame them in a specific direction. So I wouldn't count what I say as fact, mainly just a theory of what could be going on.

Luka504 wrote:

Also thanks shadow, yeah something always seems to go wrong whenever i play mafia. I'm considering stopping because it's genuinely freaking me out.

No problem, but if you think you need to take a break then go for it. If it's stressing you out then I would even recommend you take a break.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#52 2019-09-27 01:17:53

ShadowsEdge

Luka504 wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Also this line has a bit of weird syntax. Did you mean you believe his claim, or that you don't believe his claim?

Ah no no, I meant to say that Kirby claimed being alpha when he claimed drifter, and that I trust kirby.

Ah ok. I'm more inclined to believe Kirby's claim as well.

Although, I highly doubt that the votes on Kirby will all retract with the time we have left, hence why I advocated for trying to get both Kirby and Kira lynched.

~BeepnBoop

#53 2019-09-28 02:17:27

ShadowsEdge

Alright people it's time for me to roleclaim. I have incriminating evidence on at least one person who is definitely Alpha Mafia, and possible a suspicion of someone who is also Alpha Mafia.

I am the Alpha Universe Cop

I investigated Norwegian last night. They came up as Alpha. All the Alpha PRs, except for me, are dead. The Alpha Townie has claimed (Peace). Therefore, Norwegian is Alpha Mafia. Knowing that Norwegian is Mafia, I went back into the chat to investigate who could possibly be aligned with Norwegian. And I found out:

Taskmanager and Norwegian have been passive to each other the entire game.

Norwegian and Taskmanager have suspected each other, slightly. But when I isolated each of their posts, Norwegian only had maybe two posts suspecting Taskmanager, while they were hard pushing for people who have been revealed to be town. Furthermore, Taskmanager has done similar, they've provided suspicions for others, and have advocated for them to be lynched, but when they brought up Norwegian, it was maybe 2 or 3 posts of all of their posts where they had anything related to Norwegian.

Another topic is that on Day 1, Norwegian decided to vote for me. Both of the Mafia would not advocate for me, as it would be an easy way to pin the two together. In Day 1, Norwegian was advocating for why I should be lynched, and Taskmanager was advocating for why I shouldn't be lynched.

Although, of course, I cannot confirm that Taskmanager is Alpha Scum, so my suggestion is to lynch Norwegian today (Confirmed scum), and have a secondary vote on Taskmanager. If Taskmanager is not lynched, they're Alpha scum, if they are lynched, then it'll narrow down the possible Alpha Mafia.

I will likely die tonight because I'm revealing, but I'm revealing because I trust the suspicions I've concluded.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (3)

#54 2019-09-28 02:19:01

ShadowsEdge

!vote NorwegianboyEE

~BeepnBoop

#55 2019-09-28 02:31:57

ShadowsEdge

mrjawapa wrote:

@Shadow - Who did you inspect N1?

Investigated Luka N1, since at the time they were more suspicious to me than Luka.

~BeepnBoop

#56 2019-09-28 02:32:20

ShadowsEdge

ShadowsEdge wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

Investigated Luka N1, since at the time they were more suspicious to me than Luka.

Ack I meant "More suspicious to me than Norwegian"

~BeepnBoop

#57 2019-09-28 02:34:34

ShadowsEdge

mrjawapa wrote:

I'm in full support of lynching Norboy, but let's not all throw our vote on him at once.

Spread them between two people.

Also, I will have a stroke if Shadow is lying and norboy is actually town.

I'm fairly confident that Norwegian is Mafia. The only reason he wouldn't be Alpha scum is if Peace isn't the VT. And due to a lack of a counterclaim from Norwegian or Taskmanager (Assuming both are Alpha), I believe that Peace is truly the VT.

~BeepnBoop

#58 2019-09-28 02:34:59

ShadowsEdge

mrjawapa wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

...and?

Should be fairly obvious what they turned up as. But sure, they're Omega.

~BeepnBoop

#59 2019-09-28 02:41:55

ShadowsEdge

Alright, continuing further on my suspicions, Assuming Norwegian and Taskmanager are Alpha scum. Everyone else is Omega, and is therefore subject to being a possible Mafia member. Jawapa has claimed Omega Mason. Therefore, the remaining people who are subject to being a possible Omega Scum are: Luka504, Zelda, Crybaby, and Eleizebeth. One of them is Omega VT, one is Omega FC, and the other two are Omega Scum.

Personally, I don't believe Luka is Omega scum, they played differently from last game, but I don't have any necessarily strong decisions against them. Subject to change, but I don't believe they are scum. Zelda, Crybaby, and Eleizebeth are all inactive. But I believe that out of those three, two of them are Omega scum.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#60 2019-09-28 02:47:15

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

I am not inactive, where have you been?

You're active now, but before, specifically in Day 1, and parts of Day 2, you were more inactive. In standards between other people, you're more inactive, which is why I made the claim. The inactive part isn't to claim you in any specific way either. It's specifically to say that it's hard to make a specific read on you, because of the amount of posts.

~BeepnBoop

#61 2019-09-28 03:15:49

ShadowsEdge

I want to bring up a secondary point. I've been thinking about it, and how things have been going. I believe Elei is likely Omega Scum.

I know this is kind of a lot to bring up but just hear me out.

Elei has been more inactive. In The French Revolution, they were town, and they tried to be active, and they put their input in when they were asked, or when they felt they needed to. This game, it's different, Elei has been more inactive, and had a backlash when they were asked why they were being inactive.

eleizibeth wrote:

sorry that i haven't been posting more. i haven't really had much time to sit down and formulate a response to any of this. like you said, it's hard to interject when a few people are just constantly going back and forth. when i first even realized that this game was starting, there were like 4 or 5 pages immediately, which exhausted me. still not sure what my opinion is on all of the drama bc i'm still kinda confused

also, why are you being so aggressive toward me? you mentioned earlier that kirby is always inactive in mafia games as well, and that he "shouldn't even be allowed to sign up anymore." (see #252)

eleizibeth wrote:

how the **** does this make any sense?

i did post a little bit in the beginning, but no one really seemed to comment on it so i figured it was useless. i didn't have anything else to add so i didn't say anything else
i've already established last game that i don't wanna vote for somebody just because they're inactive. andy hasn't said much, yeah, which is exactly why i didn't vote for him. he hasn't done anything that is "notably scummy." he's just been inactive. i support pressuring inactives to get more info, but i don't agree with lynching inactives just because they're inactive. we're wasting lynches if we just lynch inactive players imo

^ These were in the same post, but the point still stands nonetheless.

Furthermore, it's painstakingly obvious they've been reading the thread, they've wooted posts recently, yet have not provided any insight on what they think of the situation. I noticed it a while ago, maybe 30 minutes ago, and I waited some time before saying something to see if they'd make a post. But, instead, they got offline. They did a similar thing a while back, which someone called them out for as well.

eleizibeth wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

not really
you should still voice your thoughts
having a mindset of "oh theyre not even listening to me well ill just stop posting" only benefits the mafia

eleizibeth wrote:

i didn't have anything else to add so i didn't say anything else

(i literally did not have anything else to add)

I took this one specifically, because I was taking quotes from Elei's Iso, which this was the only response to the situation they had.

Although it was Taskmanager who said it, who I believe to be Mafia. But even in that, Task (likely Alpha), and Ele (Likely Omega), wouldn't know each other are Mafia (assuming that Omega Mafia and Alpha Mafia cant communicate at night), in which, the case still stands.

There's not much I can really say about Ele, since they've been more inactive, so it's harder to get a read on them, same with Zelda. But through Zelda, Crybaby, and Elei, Elei is the one who strikes me as the most suspicious, simply because of the change in their actions from last game, and responses to some actions.

~BeepnBoop

#62 2019-09-28 03:42:47

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

On night 3, I checked Luka, who is innocent

You do realize it's still Day 3.. Right?

~BeepnBoop

#63 2019-09-28 04:04:38

ShadowsEdge

Alright, so assuming that Crybaby and Norwegian are scum, the most likely candidates for who the other scum are is Taskmanager and Elei/Luka. I'm still leaning more towards Elei, but it could very well be Luka.

~BeepnBoop

#64 2019-09-28 14:53:44

ShadowsEdge

Wait so did Town already win?

Also

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Having so many unique PR’s for the town makes it really hard for the mafia. Remove the technicality BS we’d pull to win and you’ve got basically 4 town faction cops vs 4 mafia which is just ridiculous. If there wasn’t for the broken endgame strat then this would be a town bias setup.
I think a game like this with 2 mafia goons and 5 vanilla townies for each universe would be much more balanced and fair. But that still wouldn’t solve the technicality issue so *shrug*

To be fair, I thought Universe Cop would be useless, turns out I was wrong, it helped in figuring out you were mafia

~BeepnBoop

#65 2019-09-28 14:56:23

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

ShadowsEdge did really great as always, hope he's not harboring any hard feelings for me bullying him at the start of day 1. But when i saw his weakness it seemed like a prime opportunity to get rid of a powerful player. Sorry bud, but when you roll scum you've gotta get nasty.

Ehhh it's fine, I did the same to you when I was mafia so I don't really care. It was a good game. Athough I am interested as to why the game came out as a mafia win.

~BeepnBoop

#66 2019-09-28 14:56:57

ShadowsEdge

Ack hecking technicalities. Whatever, at least I'm glad I was able to figure out all the mafia in one day.

~BeepnBoop

#67 2019-09-28 15:03:59

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Idk why Onjit ended it early, i was getting ready to rumble on with the deception, but Onjit declared mafia win. Moderator's word is final i guess.

Technically, Alpha town could have won. I provided a way as well. There's 2 Alpha Mafia, and 2 Alpha town left, had we lynched you today, and then you guys killed me, all you would've had to do is lynch Taskmanager and then Alpha town would have win. But knowing that the Mafia combined to try and lynch the town, it would've been singly an Alpha town win.

~BeepnBoop

#68 2019-09-28 15:13:19

ShadowsEdge

'Tis been fun, but sad that although me and Zelda were able to find all the Mafia, it ended up winning for the Mafia

~BeepnBoop

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer