Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-12-18 19:39:50, last edited by capasha (2019-12-18 19:43:27)

capasha

Re: Having an on-going issue with playing EE - Please help!

TaskManager wrote:
capasha wrote:
chzandham wrote:

As for Capasha's Program, I don't feel very comfortable downloading programs from unknown resources]

Then the Everybody Edits Program for playing EE is not safe either. Because I have coded it, and the dev took it and upload it on their site.
I guess you wont use anything right now, because this is unknown resources.

What is not unknown resources for you?

you don't need to rage on someone for not trusting your program
having security concerns for downloading online stuff is completely okay and its better to have them at least sometimes than never at all
and pulling a "no u" and going passive aggressive doesnt sound convincing if you want someone to DL your program

Then never download my programs. I just want to help, but that feels useless to me.

#27 2019-12-18 20:03:44

peace

capasha i dont know your porgrams but i do think you have expoierence i do think theyre safe because i doubt you would put virusses on such usefull rpograms its just that its very okay for other users to nto instantly download thigns forom an relatively unknowish person on their new pc

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#28 2019-12-18 21:00:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

capasha wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
capasha wrote:
chzandham wrote:

As for Capasha's Program, I don't feel very comfortable downloading programs from unknown resources]

Then the Everybody Edits Program for playing EE is not safe either. Because I have coded it, and the dev took it and upload it on their site.
I guess you wont use anything right now, because this is unknown resources.

What is not unknown resources for you?

you don't need to rage on someone for not trusting your program
having security concerns for downloading online stuff is completely okay and its better to have them at least sometimes than never at all
and pulling a "no u" and going passive aggressive doesnt sound convincing if you want someone to DL your program

Then never download my programs. I just want to help, but that feels useless to me.

chill dude, help is of course appreciated
im just saying that youre overreacting to someone that took a safer approach, if you will

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#29 2019-12-18 22:04:00

capasha

peace wrote:

capasha i dont know your porgrams but i do think you have expoierence i do think theyre safe because i doubt you would put virusses on such usefull rpograms its just that its very okay for other users to nto instantly download thigns forom an relatively unknowish person on their new pc

Who knows, maybe I add a lot of keyloggers and RAT features to takeover peoples computers. Maybe it's me that have made all the leaks, who knows.

#30 2019-12-18 22:20:01

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

capasha wrote:
peace wrote:

Who knows, maybe I add a lot of keyloggers and RAT features to takeover peoples computers. Maybe it's me that have made all the leaks, who knows.

is this a confession

#31 2019-12-18 22:49:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

eleizibeth wrote:
capasha wrote:
peace wrote:

is this a confession

is this a rat reference??????

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

rat

#32 2019-12-18 22:55:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm having an ongoing EE with my issue.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#33 2019-12-19 04:59:13

chzandham

capasha wrote:
peace wrote:

It's not that I don't think your program isn't great, I'm sure it is useful. I just got an new computer a few months ago, and I've only encountered you a few times, I don't completely trust you, just as I don't with every single other person I first meet.

All that I ask is for people to understand my situation and to try to help me, I honestly like the community even though some others might not agree with my statement, sure, there's a lot of edgy toxic people at times. But there's also a lot of sweet people on this platform.

I hope that you understand my reasoning for not downloading your program, Capasha. Please understand I just want to go the extra mile to ensure that my computer stays virus-free, your recent statement that I have quoted doesn't make me feel any better, however.

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

Wooted by: (3)

#34 2019-12-19 07:33:49

Security-Drone

capasha wrote:

Thank you for turning yourself in. (no reward)

Anyways 2 options. Wait for/PM Xeno to fix your account or talk to Capasha more. Get to know him better and how his app works, and then you can trust his app. I prefer to think that the community is trustworthy but...

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#35 2019-12-19 13:00:56

capasha

chzandham wrote:
capasha wrote:
peace wrote:

It's not that I don't think your program isn't great, I'm sure it is useful. I just got an new computer a few months ago, and I've only encountered you a few times, I don't completely trust you, just as I don't with every single other person I first meet.

All that I ask is for people to understand my situation and to try to help me, I honestly like the community even though some others might not agree with my statement, sure, there's a lot of edgy toxic people at times. But there's also a lot of sweet people on this platform.

I hope that you understand my reasoning for not downloading your program, Capasha. Please understand I just want to go the extra mile to ensure that my computer stays virus-free, your recent statement that I have quoted doesn't make me feel any better, however.

It's ok. Everyone need to be careful when it comes to download programs for unknown resources. I accept that. Because I'm exactly like you.
I prefer open source projects when I download software, so I know what's inside it or maybe I can build it myself.

Anyway. I'm sorry if I was too hard against you. People need to choose what they want to use.

Wooted by: (5)

#36 2019-12-25 10:33:27

chzandham

capasha wrote:
chzandham wrote:
capasha wrote:
peace wrote:

It's ok. Everyone need to be careful when it comes to download programs for unknown resources. I accept that. Because I'm exactly like you.
I prefer open source projects when I download software, so I know what's inside it or maybe I can build it myself.

Anyway. I'm sorry if I was too hard against you. People need to choose what they want to use.

It's fine, Capasha. Thank you for the kind words. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have tried PM'ing Xenonetix a few days ago, as well as a few months ago, but he never replied, I hope he isn't ignoring me for whatever reason.

Hopefully this issue will get resolved soon, I've been so worried about this all year that several times this year I have dreamed (literally) that I got access to it again, it's on my mind all the time.

tptD29P.png

#37 2019-12-25 11:26:53

peace

he sis very vusy atm i spok ehim i hthink 2 days ago in an EE world asking if he oudl see rainbow times he said yes but im very busy atm hes busy with EEU he said

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#38 2020-01-02 18:58:51

Raphe9000

Has this issue still not been resolved yet? Xeno should have checked his email by now, and I know you still haven't played in 9 months. If nothing is done about this soon, this will look really bad on Xeno, and it seems like Andymaker was having an issue of being outright ignored too.

#39 2020-01-03 16:13:37, last edited by chzandham (2020-01-03 16:14:44)

chzandham

Raphe9000 wrote:

Has this issue still not been resolved yet? Xeno should have checked his email by now, and I know you still haven't played in 9 months. If nothing is done about this soon, this will look really bad on Xeno, and it seems like Andymaker was having an issue of being outright ignored too.

Thank you for confirming my log in date.. However, even nine months ago I wasn't able to play, unless the lobby loaded for an second and I didn't realize. But I haven't been able to play on my account yet for about a year now, I sent him an PM via Forums. Probably should directly send Xenonetix an Email, shouldn't I?

tptD29P.png

Wooted by:

#40 2020-01-03 21:34:02

skullz17

It is probably best to contact Xenonetix on discord, but you could try emailing as well.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#41 2020-01-03 22:01:05

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

I can vouch for capasha, he’s been around for years and has made lots of good, safe, and useful programs. You can even try running it in a sandbox if you don’t trust it. Seems like EE staff couldn’t care less about this problem, so a third party method is probably your best bet.

Smart of you to be wary, but if you want to log in to EE it seems your options are fairly limited.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#42 2020-01-03 22:53:58

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

^ bro youre like a decade late

i8SwC8p.png

#43 2020-01-04 00:26:57

skullz17

TaskManager wrote:

still earlier than xeno //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#44 2020-01-04 12:53:59

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

TaskManager wrote:

Lmao I didn’t even realize the dates of the posts. But hey the issue still hasn’t been resolved yet so

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#45 2020-01-05 09:19:20

chzandham

Alright, I have emailed Xenonetix about my issue, If one of you can contact Xenonetix on Discord as well about this, that would be great. I would do it myself but, I don't feel comfortable using it due to security reasons.

Thank you all for sticking with me on this so far, let's hope it will get resolved.

tptD29P.png

Wooted by:

#46 2020-01-05 13:52:32, last edited by Raphe9000 (2020-01-05 13:53:35)

Raphe9000

It seems Xeno still handles posting updates of old EE and woots comments, implying he's read them, so when (or if) EE gets updated again, that will be your window of opportunity. We can just get as many people as possible to spam to Xeno something along the lines of:

"Cool, but when are you gonna fix chzandhams's issue?"

Probably not spam to per se, but even if we did, being banned from the forums for a few days is better than being locked out of the game for a year.

#47 2020-01-05 14:04:12

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Told xeno about your issue

Xeno didn’t reply btw lol

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#48 2020-01-06 00:10:35, last edited by Raphe9000 (2020-01-06 00:23:00)

Raphe9000

RICef9d.png
Edit: Try logging on again

#49 2020-01-06 00:28:06, last edited by chzandham (2020-01-06 00:28:20)

chzandham

Raphe9000 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/RICef9d.png

I can't get in just yet, thanks 2B55B5G TNG for telling him though, everyone please let me know if he says anything, I'll keep trying.

tptD29P.png

#50 2020-01-06 00:48:22

Raphe9000

chzandham wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/RICef9d.png

I can't get in just yet, thanks 2B55B5G TNG for telling him though, everyone please let me know if he says anything, I'll keep trying.

Xeno told me to tell you to try again

peace1578326331771527

Board footer