Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-09-01 00:26:13

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 862

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

TaskManager wrote:

If we're signing up in advance, I'd like to sign up too

Task's getting ready to copy someone else's speech patterns


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#52 2019-09-01 00:35:02

Kirby
Member
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,241

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

ok i guess signups are now then

please make sure you are committed to the game, because i can't do replacements with this game

Offline

#53 2019-09-01 00:36:51

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,389
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

eh why not, but only if you ping me on discord when the game starts
i'm prob not gonna check the forums much until it does

join


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#54 2019-09-01 00:56:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,051

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

I can only imagine what a **** show this is going to be


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#55 2019-09-01 01:09:05

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,524
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

!signup

gLjTZE1.png
Hi yes my discord account was disabled. ZeldaXD#9082

Offline

#56 2019-09-01 04:27:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,051

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Kirby you know this can be easily solved by seeing who's online when a post appears


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#57 2019-09-01 04:30:14

Kirby
Member
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,241

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

TaskManager wrote:

Kirby you know this can be easily solved by seeing who's online when a post appears

i know i pinged diff 12 hours ago about it but i haven't received a response and also this game can't happen unless he adds an invisible mode so if he doesn't it's onjit time

Offline

Wooted by:

#58 2019-09-01 04:31:38

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,051

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

honestly we should be able to post without logging in hell yeah that'd be cool


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#59 2019-09-01 05:32:06

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,581

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

!join


unknown.png
Click to see my graphics. Now.

Offline

#60 2019-09-01 05:38:17

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,276

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

!sign up

Offline

#61 2019-09-01 06:04:19

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,336

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

!signup


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm an idiot who plays EE daily. Don't ask me why because I don't know why too. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

unknown.png

Offline

#62 2019-09-01 07:21:43

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

!join

#63 2019-09-01 10:15:12

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,891

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Kirby wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Kirby you know this can be easily solved by seeing who's online when a post appears

i know i pinged diff 12 hours ago about it but i haven't received a response and also this game can't happen unless he adds an invisible mode so if he doesn't it's onjit time

i dont know what invinsbble mode is but aboitu th eonien thig that doesnt matter much as there can be more players online at the time


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#64 2019-09-01 11:06:24

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 569
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

!Join


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

#65 2019-09-01 17:57:02

Kirby
Member
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,241

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Anatoly wrote:

!join

hi, hate to ask this but are you sure that you are willing to play through this game in its /entirety/? In other mafia games, if you don't want to play you can simply be substituted, but this game can't really allow any substitutions, so I have to be sure that you are going to play to the end

Offline

#66 2019-09-01 18:17:45

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,302

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Everyone will have to greatly change their usual way of typing, It's really gonna be obvious who's who at some point just by the way they're typing.
I feel like this setup is going to be super confusing but better nonetheless. People won't be able to "recognize" the playstyles since no one knows who's who. This is a clever setup.

Offline

Wooted by:

#67 2019-09-01 19:34:11

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,557
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

/in


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#68 2019-09-01 20:45:59

Kirby
Member
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,241

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

by the way, signups are closed until i get a reply from anatoly. If anyone wants to be a backup feel free to post, but you would only replace someone who decides last second that they don't want to play - there will be no replacements once the game has started

Offline

Wooted by:

#69 2019-09-05 16:20:48

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

When is game actually starting?

#70 2019-09-05 16:40:23

Onjit
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,150
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Kirby's waiting on Diff to make it so the Online list can be turned off to stop people from being able to metagame


:.|:;

Offline

#71 2019-09-05 16:46:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,051

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

ok but why does it take years


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#72 2019-09-05 17:41:02

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,891

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Onjit wrote:

Kirby's waiting on Diff to make it so the Online list can be turned off to stop people from being able to metagame

why does it matter though? it snot liek you can see in th eonlien list who is posting in the thread can you?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#73 2019-09-05 18:00:03

mrjawapa
Corn Man ?
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,701
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Kirby's waiting on Diff to make it so the Online list can be turned off to stop people from being able to metagame

why does it matter though? it snot liek you can see in th eonlien list who is posting in the thread can you?

If I look at the list and see kirby is online, and then a new post is made, I know that post was made by kirby.


13kz8x09.gif

Offline

#74 2019-09-05 18:16:17

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,891

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Kirby's waiting on Diff to make it so the Online list can be turned off to stop people from being able to metagame

why does it matter though? it snot liek you can see in th eonlien list who is posting in the thread can you?

If I look at the list and see kirby is online, and then a new post is made, I know that post was made by kirby.

but moslty thee are more user sonline right?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#75 2019-09-05 18:49:52

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,557
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Kirby's waiting on Diff to make it so the Online list can be turned off to stop people from being able to metagame

why does it matter though? it snot liek you can see in th eonlien list who is posting in the thread can you?

If I look at the list and see kirby is online, and then a new post is made, I know that post was made by kirby.

but moslty thee are more user sonline right?

Not always. And even if there are a few more people online it would still let you narrow it down who made the post.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

peace1568921824762106

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1594093887.8193 - Generated in 0.066 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.63 MiB (Peak: 1.86 MiB) ]