Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#826 2019-08-31 18:15:04

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,963

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#827 2019-08-31 18:15:52

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Also @Norwegian, it's not really your fault for underestimating me. I just had a lot of ways I was going about proving myself as town. I advocated for people not to lynch you, and when you were revealed as Doctor, added townie points to me, posted multiple reads lists, all of which were honest reads (And I did read Mutant and 2B as suspicious in both), and, coupled with the fact that I was new to the Forums, no one really could has suspected me to be Mafia.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#828 2019-08-31 18:16:15

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

<3


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#829 2019-08-31 18:19:48

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,308

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

why did you sac yourself as doctor noweg?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#830 2019-08-31 18:20:30

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

why did you sac yourself as doctor noweg?

He said why. He was trying to make the people who voted for him more suspicious, meaning I was right on my assumption.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#831 2019-08-31 18:21:59

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,963

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

I wanted the townies to lynch people like Jawapa and Mutant. And because nobody trusted my intuition towards Luka504 i thought i had to do drastic measures to make the town trust me.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#832 2019-08-31 18:26:38

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,308

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

yeah btu the doc is an important role to have you couldve blcoked an night kill fomr mafia


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#833 2019-08-31 18:27:24

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,308

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

atleast if you claimed we coudl lynch the person hammering you if you were sure you would get hammered like you were on L-1 the hammere dperson woudl be VERY sus


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#834 2019-08-31 18:28:53

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Can we lynch peace now?


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#835 2019-08-31 18:30:45

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,963

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

Offline

#836 2019-08-31 18:31:57

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#837 2019-08-31 18:34:13

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,308

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ok i think we shoudl call kirby to open her thread right?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#838 2019-08-31 18:41:53

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,537

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ShadowsEdge wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Btw shadow whats that discord mafia you say you play in the Mafia PT?

Oh, 2B55B5G hosts a Mafia game on Discord, similar to the set up here (He gave ownership to someone else tho)

I also host one there as well.

Don’t play mine, the roles are messed up there xD

Shadows’ discord mafia game is good, go play his game instead

Offline

#839 2019-08-31 18:44:05

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Btw shadow whats that discord mafia you say you play in the Mafia PT?

Oh, 2B55B5G hosts a Mafia game on Discord, similar to the set up here (He gave ownership to someone else tho)

I also host one there as well.

Don’t play mine, the roles are messed up there xD

Shadows’ discord mafia game is good, go play his game instead

COUGH I totally didn't take the set up from this game, edit it a bit, give it a new title, and make a new story to go along with it for my game. Nooooo, who would ever do that?


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#840 2019-08-31 18:45:19

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,376
Website

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ShadowsEdge wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.

We're talking about peace, you're assuming he could be self-aware...

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#841 2019-08-31 18:46:42

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ZeldaXD wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.

We're talking about peace, you're assuming he could be self-aware...

LIke I said, doubt it'll happen. But I'm waiting for that moment where he just totally tricks us all.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#842 2019-08-31 18:47:18

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,574

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ZeldaXD wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.

We're talking about peace, you're assuming he could be self-aware...

It's also assuming people will let him play ever again.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#843 2019-08-31 18:47:29

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,537

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ShadowsEdge wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Btw shadow whats that discord mafia you say you play in the Mafia PT?

Oh, 2B55B5G hosts a Mafia game on Discord, similar to the set up here (He gave ownership to someone else tho)

I also host one there as well.

Don’t play mine, the roles are messed up there xD

Shadows’ discord mafia game is good, go play his game instead

COUGH I totally didn't take the set up from this game, edit it a bit, give it a new title, and make a new story to go along with it for my game. Nooooo, who would ever do that?

Copying doesn’t really matter tbh, if it’s fun then it’s perfect

Offline

#844 2019-08-31 18:48:24

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,911

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

This always happens when I play maf. At least I got 4th.


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#845 2019-08-31 18:56:25

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,963

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Offline

#846 2019-08-31 18:58:02

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,911

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Why should I get 12th? Sorry that I subbed in for a game I had no intention of playing in the first place, and tried to win for the town. Sorry for pushing lynches on unpopular candidates. Sorry for trying not to give up and make maf when the game. Get out of here.


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#847 2019-08-31 18:58:28

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,911

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

*Win the game. Still, get out.


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#848 2019-08-31 18:58:32

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 215

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Oof. I think the only reason Kira placed you last was because you basically encouraged people to lynch you the first day.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#849 2019-08-31 19:08:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,117

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Bimps wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Why should I get 12th? Sorry that I subbed in for a game I had no intention of playing in the first place, and tried to win for the town. Sorry for pushing lynches on unpopular candidates. Sorry for trying not to give up and make maf when the game. Get out of here.

got em bruv ez scum in the bag //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by:

#850 2019-08-31 19:10:07

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,911

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Why should I get 12th? Sorry that I subbed in for a game I had no intention of playing in the first place, and tried to win for the town. Sorry for pushing lynches on unpopular candidates. Sorry for trying not to give up and make maf when the game. Get out of here.

got em bruv ez scum in the bag //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Not my fault that the only thing that saved you is having a powerrole


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

peace1567329158761133

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571318706.9958 - Generated in 0.065 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 1.96 MiB) ]