Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#726 2019-08-30 18:08:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If town thinks lynching me is a safe bet then I welcome people to lynch me.

Are you trying to bluff? A mislynch right now equals lose for the town, surely you'd be worried about that if you were a townie.

peace wrote:

task  why did you cliam? you had no votes on you and all and alos we don thave a docotr so lookout countercliaming is a dead lookout sure dead taskmanager cuase hes scum then but alos dea dlookout

i claimed because multiple people suspected me, which made it obvious that they'd vote me up anywa. plus the discussion was very much stagnant.
it is evident that my claim changed the state of things and the approach of other players to what i was saying, and got the discussion going
i had one vote on me, that is bimps
the rest of your sentence i don't understand and therefore dismiss

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#727 2019-08-30 18:28:37

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Are you trying to bluff? A mislynch right now equals lose for the town, surely you'd be worried about that if you were a townie.

What I mean is if all people (or almost all) thinks that I'm a safe vote and agrees to lynch me, but not a person agrees then everyone lynches me or whatever.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#728 2019-08-30 18:34:50

peace

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

peace wrote:

task  why did you cliam? you had no votes on you and all and alos we don thave a docotr so lookout countercliaming is a dead lookout sure dead taskmanager cuase hes scum then but alos dea dlookout

i claimed because multiple people suspected me, which made it obvious that they'd vote me up anywa. plus the discussion was very much stagnant.
it is evident that my claim changed the state of things and the approach of other players to what i was saying, and got the discussion going
i had one vote on me, that is bimps
the rest of your sentence i don't understand and therefore dismiss

taks you know youre dead now in N3 cuase maf will kill the lookout whihc is th eonly person to find confirmed mafia memebrs right now right?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#729 2019-08-30 18:38:44

peace

Kira wrote:

-Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
-NorwegianboyEE - Doctor
-mutantdevle
-ShadowsEdge
-Zumza - Villager
-MrJawapa - Jester - Winner
-ZeldaXD
-Eleizibeth - Vanilla Townie
-Slabdrill
-Bimps (Replacing HeebusBajesus)
-Crybaby - Veteran

when i was checking the userlist and the tpwn PR's i found somethign intresting first of all if task is the lookout and he gets killed on N3 there is no town PR left over do town is **** unless crybaby was disguiser so if crybaby was town that means form the 8 plasyers hteres 3 maf and 5 town if we lynch a town an da town dies on N3 were wiht 3/3 but if crybaby was disgyuuiser were wiht 6/2 4/2 if we lynch a town and a town dies on N3 but my main point is about zumza's death and elizibeth's death clearly somethins if difffrent but both are villagers right??? or is oneof em cleaned/disgyuised?

peace.png

#730 2019-08-30 18:50:55

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:

-Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
-NorwegianboyEE - Doctor
-mutantdevle
-ShadowsEdge
-Zumza - Villager
-MrJawapa - Jester - Winner
-ZeldaXD
-Eleizibeth - Vanilla Townie
-Slabdrill
-Bimps (Replacing HeebusBajesus)
-Crybaby - Veteran

when i was checking the userlist and the tpwn PR's i found somethign intresting first of all if task is the lookout and he gets killed on N3 there is no town PR left over do town is **** unless crybaby was disguiser so if crybaby was town that means form the 8 plasyers hteres 3 maf and 5 town if we lynch a town an da town dies on N3 were wiht 3/3 but if crybaby was disgyuuiser were wiht 6/2 4/2 if we lynch a town and a town dies on N3 but my main point is about zumza's death and elizibeth's death clearly somethins if difffrent but both are villagers right??? or is oneof em cleaned/disgyuised?

~ CAN YOU MAKE YOUR POSTS READABLE ~

#731 2019-08-31 00:36:35

Bimps

Since I'm town, I'm not gonna sandbag and throw the game. If you think there is a better scum candidate than devle, please say so. Otherwise I highly encourage you to put your vote on them.

#732 2019-08-31 02:26:47

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

The fact that maf hasn't quickhammered yet makes me believe that we have gotten the disguiser, or both mutant and peace are mafia.

suddenly random sig change

#733 2019-08-31 02:34:43

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

The fact that maf hasn't quickhammered yet makes me believe that we have gotten the disguiser, or both mutant and peace are mafia.

I find it highly unlikely that Crybaby was disguiser, considering the odds of mafia finding the veteran on N1...
Current voters are:

Bimps: TaskManager, MutantDevle
Mutantdevle: Peace, Bimps

Taskmanager, considering there are no counterclaims, is town

Bimps: MutantDevle
Mutantdevle: Peace, Bimps

In my opinion, peace is not mafia considering the info we know from this and previous games...

gLjTZE1.png

#734 2019-08-31 03:43:11

Bimps

Task thinks I'm maf, devle is trying to wagon me, peace is peace, and I want devle lynched. Make the right choice guys come on

#735 2019-08-31 09:55:10

peace

maf diddint find crybaby jawpwa killed crybaby wiht his lynch thinking he was maf but crybabys rolecard truned out ot be veteran also i find it odd that we hav ekuittl eimput from zumza's death

peace.png

#736 2019-08-31 09:55:55

peace

alos is there a connection wiht zumza's detah and ele's death? ele is descibled as a vanilla townie in the user list while zumza is just a villager

peace.png

#737 2019-08-31 09:58:31

peace

also i don think the janitor has done anythgin yet in the game but i don tthink he can do anythign right now since our doc sacced themselfes wiht a lynch on D1 iv crybaby is/was veteran hes killed by jawapa and th elookout cliamed so if task is th elookout and he gets killed thi snight theres nor eason to clen th ebody as we know enough but the diguiser could still disguise into a villager

peace.png

#738 2019-08-31 12:32:04

peace

how many time elft? adnd a vote count please? its a bit hard to keep up with the votes and time sometimes

peace.png

#739 2019-08-31 13:11:45

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

About 10 hours left

Slabdrill wrote:

or both mutant and peace are mafia

Ehh why would peace vote up his teammate like that

i8SwC8p.png

#740 2019-08-31 13:12:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

-2 if zumza was disguiser you forgot him sure disgyuiser coudl siguise into a villager right?

Zumza was shot by the mafia. I find it unlikely that the mafia would shoot their own disguiser. But even if they did then that would still be -1 since there's only 1 disguiser.

Bimps wrote:

Otherwise I highly encourage you to put your vote on them.

You've literally not given any reasons why.

Slabdrill wrote:

That's actually a fairly decent point. Though it's entirely possible the mafia just haven't all been online at the same time. Though I do question why you miss out bimps here? All it takes is 1 of the 3 of us who are voting (who are not TaskManager) to be mafia to mean that they wouldn't be in a position to quick hammer.

peace wrote:

alos is there a connection wiht zumza's detah and ele's death? ele is descibled as a vanilla townie in the user list while zumza is just a villager

I think you're reading too much into it. I recall the mod saying earlier that they just mistakenly put vanilla townie instead of villager so I assume they just forgot to change it in the OP.

peace wrote:

also i don think the janitor has done anythgin yet in the game

And it's very good that they haven't because even if they cleaned a vanilla townie then it would have put some doubt into Task's claim. So they really screwed up there.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#741 2019-08-31 13:29:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

@Town, since many of you believe 2B to be Mutant's/Bimps's teammate (whichever of these two turns out to be mafia), do you think lynching 2B today would be a safe bet?

I'd certainly consider it safe, yes. But only if we feel like we need more time to solve the game. As far as I'm concerned, the solve for this game is whether y'all lynch me or Bimps since the rest of the mafia team is pretty obvious and that's the impression I get from most other players here including Bimps himself. That decision is still going to be there tommorow where getting it wrong means we still lose the game. The only difference is that tommorow we'd have no confirmed townie.

So if no decision can really be reached then we should definitely lynch 2B55. But this game is still going to come down to between lynching either me or Bimps in the end and the question is whether you think there's more information to be had out of the 2 of us. (And by 'you' and I mean specifically you Task since, as the confirmed townie, rolling this decision over to the next day is pretty much entirely down to you).

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#742 2019-08-31 13:34:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Ehh
Yeah
It's only delaying the inevitable

i8SwC8p.png

#743 2019-08-31 13:36:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

You know what, I'm really surprised mafia didn't go for a counterclaim
It shows that this mafia team doesn't like playing risky
That derives from their nightkill choices too

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#744 2019-08-31 16:08:21

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

-2 if zumza was disguiser you forgot him sure disgyuiser coudl siguise into a villager right?

Zumza was shot by the mafia. I find it unlikely that the mafia would shoot their own disguiser. But even if they did then that would still be -1 since there's only 1 disguiser.    you got a poitn here forogt abotu these 2 thigns

Bimps wrote:

Otherwise I highly encourage you to put your vote on them.

You've literally not given any reasons why.

Slabdrill wrote:

That's actually a fairly decent point. Though it's entirely possible the mafia just haven't all been online at the same time. Though I do question why you miss out bimps here? All it takes is 1 of the 3 of us who are voting (who are not TaskManager) to be mafia to mean that they wouldn't be in a position to quick hammer.      taks couldve still fake claimed and real lookout too scared to counterclaim

peace wrote:

I think you're reading too much into it. I recall the mod saying earlier that they just mistakenly put vanilla townie instead of villager so I assume they just forgot to change it in the OP.   yeah but im sitll nto sure about it until kira edites the OP

peace wrote:

also i don think the janitor has done anythgin yet in the game

And it's very good that they haven't because even if they cleaned a vanilla townie then it would have put some doubt into Task's claim. So they really screwed up there.              [color=@2277ff]yeha i guess so [/color]

blue text=me

TaskManager wrote:

You know what, I'm really surprised mafia didn't go for a counterclaim
It shows that this mafia team doesn't like playing risky
That derives from their nightkill choices too

thye dont need to since they will porbably kill you knowing there is no doctor anymore or am i being dumb here? so if crybaby really was the disguiser and we sill haev our vetreran he has to play very well now

peace.png

#745 2019-08-31 16:09:34

peace

EDIT veteran cant do anyything unless hes been visited my bad

peace.png

#746 2019-08-31 16:15:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace wrote:

or am i being dumb here?

most likely

i8SwC8p.png

#747 2019-08-31 16:35:32

Bimps

The fact that no one is voting means that either devle or I are mafia, or we both are, from an insider's perspective. And yeah I'm not maf so

#748 2019-08-31 16:47:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Since no wagon has 3 votes, mafia can easily stack all of their votes on any player and hammer it once the day goes into overtime.
We gotta keep this in mind and cast our votes before time runs out.

i8SwC8p.png

#749 2019-08-31 16:52:18

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Since no wagon has 3 votes, mafia can easily stack all of their votes on any player and hammer it once the day goes into overtime.

Right now you are the only person we can trust (and Shadow is also most likely town but not confirmed like you). I'm willing to vote for Mutant, 2B or Bimps, who do you think we should lynch? You have a vote on Bimps, is that who you want to bet for?

gLjTZE1.png

#750 2019-08-31 16:58:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ZeldaXD wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Right now you are the only person we can trust (and Shadow is also most likely town but not confirmed like you). I'm willing to vote for Mutant, 2B or Bimps, who do you think we should lynch? You have a vote on Bimps, is that who you want to bet for?

having this responsibility on my hands feels not cool at all
im still unsure, but im slightly leaning towards bimps
id gladly vote for 2b but we still have to pick between bimps and mutant eventually

i8SwC8p.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer