Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#701 2019-08-30 00:41:14

Bimps

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

mutantdevle wrote:
Bimps wrote:

And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task.

Why would that annoy you? lol. Surely no one counterclaiming is a good thing because it literally gives us a confirmed townie.

Because I thought I was good at reading people

#702 2019-08-30 00:42:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I'm kind of torn between voting Mutand and voting Bimps, but since Mutant actually tries to defend himself while Bimps puts no effort into this at all, and also because Bimps is annoying as hell, I'm going to keep my vote on him
If Bimps flips town and we lose this game I blame it on him for playing carelessly.

Iirc Bimps has 2 votes rn (me, mutant), Mutant has 1 vote (peace)

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#703 2019-08-30 00:57:44

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:

If Bimps flips town and we lose this game I blame it on him for playing carelessly.

You're gonna blame me when you voted for me? The ****? If you turn out to be scum, or devle town, I'm not gonna call either of you pieces of ****.

#704 2019-08-30 01:06:23

ShadowsEdge

Bimps wrote:

Hey lookout if you aren't task this is when you CLAIM IT

Why do you believe so strongly that Task isn't the Lookout? There's been no counterclaim, and it makes no sense for the Mafia to claim Lookout, as they would likely just be lynched by the actual Lookout.

Bimps wrote:

Devle you're just being a ****. Don't excuse your gameplay by using other games. I want to lynch task, and will put my vote on him if there is a counterclaim, but devle is making me **** rn
!vote mutantdevle

The suspicion on him is quite literally related to other games. But I'm unsure of why you want to lynch Task still. Task has no reason to be suspected, as he's claimed Lookout, and has not been counterclaimed by anyone. You voting for Mutant seems like an attempt to divert the lynch from yourself.

Bimps wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Taskmanager town, peace town, Slabdrill town, Shadow town.

If you trust that I'm town that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

Holy **** you can't hide you scumminess anymore, lynch this guy rn

Mutant is suspicious on his own accord, but it's simply a read for his predictions. Even if Mutant is Mafia, the fact that you chose to take a reads list, and turn it against him by making that confirm him as Scum, then it only adds more to your suspicion. On a further note, Bimps kept trying to divert the lynch here by advocating for people to lynch Mutant.

Bimps wrote:

The fact that people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town

Further trying to divert the lynch. The only people pushing for you to be lynched at the time was Task. Task has no reason to be suspected as Mafia. I did suspect you, but I never advocated for anyone to lynch you. Mutant only recently pushed for your lynch because of your more recent suspicious behavior. Your opinion to say that "People are pushing for your lynch" claiming that makes you town, only makes it more suspicious on the basis that the only person who was actively pushing for a lynch on you is Task. And in this scenario, you're claiming that Task is Mafia, when given no reason to believe so.

You keep your reads simple, not revealing much, you get defensive when people make claims against you, and today, you clearly tried to divert the lynch away from yourself.

Bimps wrote:

I didn't see peace derpclear himself so thanks for that. And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task. I also think shad is town, but also potentially just good at playing scum. And I don't see any reason to really defend slab.

I don't like long games so can we just vote devle and get this over with? I want to move on to endgame where the game gets way more interesting.  Current scumlist is devle, zelda, and slab.

I don't see a reason for you to be angry about an absence of a counterclaim. Like Mutant said, it makes it that Task is more trustworthy, since Task claimed Lookout, and with the absence of a counterclaim, sort of "Psuedo-confirms" him as town.

The only reason I can think of for you to be upset about Task being Lookout is that if you are Mafia, and you know that Task being Lookout adds suspicion onto you. And once again, tries to divert the lynch over to Devle, similar to my claim of why I claimed that Zelda was Town because of their lynch on Mutant, Bimps is the exact opposite. Bimps seems to have a reference to lynching Mutant in every single post, even if the post isn't remotely related to Mutant. I really feel like Bimps is just trying to divert the lynch from himself at this point.

Bimps wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Bimps wrote:

And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task.

Why would that annoy you? lol. Surely no one counterclaiming is a good thing because it literally gives us a confirmed townie.

That shouldn't be a cause for why you would get angry about being wrong about Task's allignment.

TaskManager wrote:

I'm kind of torn between voting Mutand and voting Bimps, but since Mutant actually tries to defend himself while Bimps puts no effort into this at all, and also because Bimps is annoying as hell, I'm going to keep my vote on him

Iirc Bimps has 2 votes rn (me, mutant), Mutant has 1 vote (peace)

To be honest, Bimps is just making himself out to be more suspicious, and since there's no Jester around anymore, I'm inclined to believe more that he's Mafia over Mutant. Especially because of the fact that he keeps trying to divert the lynch over to Mutant, and is constantly trying to get someone to counterclaim against you.

I don't want to vote just yet though. Seeing as Bimps has majority, I don't want to vote and give Mafia the chance to quickly lynch Bimps, given the chance that Bimps could be Town. I highly doubt it, but I want to have the discussion time to get more reads on Bimps and Mutant.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#705 2019-08-30 01:39:52

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I believe the scumteam is bimps, zelda, and 2B because I lack a townread on them. People’s arguments for peace make sense (i didn’t analyze the previous game because it ended when i realized it started, hence not realizing how much quieter peace was).

also **** i thought i mightve forgotten someone last time but i couldn’t figure out who it was so i just ignored it

suddenly random sig change

#706 2019-08-30 01:40:58

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

actually mutant hasn’t escaped suspicion either, but im p sure only one of bimps/mutant is maf so the other two are probably right

#707 2019-08-30 01:51:21

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

(More townie)
TaskManager: Claimed Lookout and there are no counterclaims, nothing much to say here.

ShadowsEdge: I like his posts and many I agree with, at first I voted to lynch Shadows in D1 because his vote for Heebus semed scummy, I thought he would be trying to get rid of the person who would read him the best, but Heebus getting replaced took the suspicion I had of Shadows away, and his later posts have only reinforced my opinion on his townishness.

peace: Peace is really obvious when he's mafia as seen in RailMat's game, it's not the case in this game, he just seems 'sus', but that's just peace being peace, peace is 'sus' when he's town because he makes himself look sus, but when he's mafia you feel he's sus but the actual scummy kind of sus. I'm reading him townie.

Slabdrill: I'll leave him neutral until he makes a read for mutantdevle. He says "I believe the scumteam is bimps, zelda, and 2B because I lack a townread on them.", including me, when he says in his previous read "edging slight town, but that'll change as others clear themselves.". Although we have to keep in mind he says "but that'll change as others clear themselves", which has happened, for example, Task claiming Lookout, I don't think any strong arguments have been really given from that point forward to read me as scum, or that could push me from Slab's "edging slight town" to putting me on the mafia team.

mutantdevle: He has not really been trying to figure out the game until now, he says it's because he's not as interested in this game (which could be possible anyway), but he has now recently started to make good posts as suspicion increased on him. As I was writing this, he was the 2nd most scummy, Bimps being the 1st, but I've moved him to 3rd place because reading his latest post gives some mixed feelings.

2B55B5G TNG: In purgatorEE (where he was town), he did not seem to care much about being lynched, in fact, he even encouraged to vote for him and even voted himself, he seems to care much more about this game, he actually cares about being lynched, maybe it's because, like myself, he enjoys more this setup with the power roles. But that's just speculation.

Bimps: I don't like his attitude, it's too aggressive, I don't know/remember how Bimps plays, all I remember is that we sent him to play some tournament to mafiascum representing EE (a tournament which I didn't spectate). Pretty sure we sent him as a meme too. But he has played a lot of mafia, would he make himself look so sus? I think he's aware of what his posts read like, but perhaps that's what he wants us to think, that no way he would make himself so sus.
(More scummy)

gLjTZE1.png

#708 2019-08-30 01:56:59

Bimps

ZeldaXD wrote:

Bimps: I don't like his attitude, it's too aggressive, I don't know/remember how Bimps plays, all I remember is that we sent him to play some tournament to mafiascum representing EE (a tournament which I didn't spectate). Pretty sure we sent him as a meme too. But he has played a lot of mafia, would he make himself look so sus? I think he's aware of what his posts read like, but perhaps that's what he wants us to think, that no way he would make himself so sus.
(More scummy)

I have never played a legit game here before this. When I was sent to play in the mafia universe game, I actually started taking mafia "seriously". I don't even know what my playstyle is, but everytime someone there didn't know me, they either thought I was scum or couldn't read me.

#709 2019-08-30 02:03:49

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Although I read Bimps as more scummy than 2B (it should be obvious why considering Bimps' attitude), I feel more confident on lynching 2B.

gLjTZE1.png

#710 2019-08-30 02:11:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

You're gonna blame me when you voted for me? The ****? If you turn out to be scum, or devle town, I'm not gonna call either of you pieces of ****.

I voted you because you're scummy
If this is how you play as a townie, then yeah, I'm going to blame you for that

i8SwC8p.png

#711 2019-08-30 02:19:13

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

That's pretty poor logic

#712 2019-08-30 09:13:38

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Yay, another read list. (this is probably gonna be a short one, cuz I'm tired)

So I will re-read everything starting from Elei's death to now, and try to analyze things.

Peace:

So when I read his posts, I think he is always focused on Mutantdevle (mainly page 15-16).

peace wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Mutantdevle would be a very juicy target for mafia, especially with doctor being dead, because we all know how helpful mutantdevle is for whatever team he's in, so if mutant is town I think mafia would target getting rid of him, but they pick to kill a random like eleizibeth? Not buying it, I'm scum-reading mutant HARD.

woow deep words yeah thats a reason so scum read him im gonna agree wiht you

peace wrote:

im nto gonna vote yet but im really up to a mutant lynch rn based on zeldas wording why wouldtnt the maf target mutant?

peace wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I isolated Elei's posts and she doesn't really seem to have any connections with anyone, so I think mafia killed her because of that reason.

I agree with what Zumza said too, Mutant is like a very strong enemy if he is town, so normally mafia will kill Mutant. Mafia not killing mutant is a bit strange.

nto only that btu mafia clearly kenw doc was saced in day 1 lynch free muntant kill? or no ofc not why woudl maifa kill thier strongest team mate //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile am i right mutantdevle? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

!lynch mutantdevle lets see hwere this goes

He seems to forget that a Lookout exists, until TaskManager mentioned it.

peace wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Zelda has a point however it's also possible that mafia chose to act carefully and avoid being spotted by LO
And it's also possible mafia is doing this intentionally to frame mutant, since whenever he is town, he's a scapegoat for anything that happens, in which case Zelda is susp

okay wait you made a very well poitn here
!unvote

And then continues to focus on Mutantdevle.

peace wrote:

heres what i think about mutant notbeing killed N1: eiehter hes mafia or he is town and maf did nto kill him to frame him and put his suspictioulous level very hihg so town would almost vote him and they get mutant killed wihtout wasting their ability on it its a 50/50 so im not sure wheter we SHOULD lynh mutant or not

peace wrote:

right now i have no idea hwo to lynch other then MABY mutant btu mutant is a 50/50 eithe rhes mafia or a framed townie that looks very sus now cuase of no kill so thats teh reason im not gonna vote mutant yet as that would be helping the mafia alos woudl liek to hear somethign form bimps so thats a nice wait as well

Peace's opinion on Mutantdevle has changed when he realizes that a Lookout exists.

Except the part that he focuses on Mutantdevle, I think everything else is fine. The part that he focuses on Mutantdevle feels like he was trying to get rid of him, but he was unsure about lynching Mutant too, so I don't really know. But anyway, overall he has his own opinions, and he also stated the he mainly votes when he agrees to a bandwagon.

peace wrote:

honestly i have no clue who to lynch as i simply cant agree to poeple who started a bandwagon caus emy votes usualy come from agreing wiht a bandwagon caus eim bad at makign reads ill just give my toughts about a bandwagon started

Following a bandwagon might be suspicious, but for a player like Peace, I think it's fine.

So I think Peace is Townish.

TaskManager:

Claimed Lookout, no one counter-claimed, so there's not really much to say, but anyway.

TaskManager wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Mutantdevle would be a very juicy target for mafia, especially with doctor being dead, because we all know how helpful mutantdevle is for whatever team he's in, so if mutant is town I think mafia would target getting rid of him, but they pick to kill a random like eleizibeth? Not buying it, I'm scum-reading mutant HARD.

There's still a lookout, if mutant is town, mafia wouldn't go for him right away because of lookout most likely watching him too

Mentioned that a Lookout exists.

TaskManager wrote:

Zelda has a point however it's also possible that mafia chose to act carefully and avoid being spotted by LO
And it's also possible mafia is doing this intentionally to frame mutant, since whenever he is town, he's a scapegoat for anything that happens, in which case Zelda is susp

Also provided his own opinions.

TaskManager wrote:

This is odd though:

Slabdrill wrote:

!vote norwegianboy

i think they’re town, but the information is the best we’re getting

Slabdrill wrote:

!unvote

I really think norwegianboy is town. They’re still probably going to win plurality anyways...

It's like he's okay with lynching him for the sake of information but doesn't want to be on the wagon, why?

This is a good point.

TaskManager wrote:

!vote Jawapa
L-2

Let's try it
For all we know he could be a jester, but eh not a big loss for us

TaskManager wrote:

!unvote

I think this unvote makes sense now because he wouldn't want himself, a PR, to be killed.

The later posts are just TaskManager VS Bimps, I think I will talk about that in Bimps' part.

Based on TaskManager's Lookout claim, I'll assume that he is Town.

TaskManager wrote:

I also feel slight scum vibes from 2B

Can you explain why btw?

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Yea, my action of unvoting Jawapa is suspicious, but that was because I was scared that Crybaby or Zelda could be killed, so I switched my vote to Zumza.

You couldn't possibly know Zelda's or Crybaby's alignment, why would you be scared that either of them was killed by Jawapa?
Scummy.

I don't know their alignment, but from their posts I can see that they're helpful, so I didn't want Jawapa to kill them.

Mutantdevle:
mutantdevle wrote:

I'm kinda in agreement with Zumza and bimps here - the wagon on jawapa seems to have come from trying to divert the lynch away from Zelda.

I don't really agree on this, Jawapa was a better candidate than Zelda because Jawapa has been acting way more suspicious than Zelda. Also I think Zelda was being helpful.

mutantdevle wrote:

Honestly, we should have lynched TaskManager yesterday.

Why?

mutantdevle wrote:

At this stage in the game I think it's most likely for mafia to bus their teammates. Although they win if we lynch town today, if we lynch mafia today and then town tommorow they still win. So they'd probably want to secure some townie points ready for tomorrow's lynch.

Good point, but mafia not bussing their teammates is also possible because they're very close to winning, why will they risk losing their chance to win?

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm not playing differently in this game I just care less about it right now.

That's not really a good reason but okay.

mutantdevle wrote:

Taskmanager town, peace town, Slabdrill town, Shadow town.

If you trust that I'm town that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

I don't think Zelda is mafia (will explain why in Zelda's part)

mutantdevle wrote:
Bimps wrote:

The fact that people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town

I'm not the only player not being pushed, so why am I scum in particular? Besides, I'm pretty sure I currently have the most votes with numerous people calling me scum. So I don't get where you're getting this idea that I'm not being pushed from.

I agree with this. Furthermore, Bimps himself voted for Mutantdevle too.

Mutantdevle was inactive so I can't really analyze his posts. Welp, I'm just gonna put him in Neutral-Suspicious again.

There's more, I'll send the second part soon.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#713 2019-08-30 11:26:16

Kira

Bimps -                                 TaskManager, MutantDevle - 2
Mutantdevle -                       Peace, Bimps - 2
5 Votes needed for Majority
There is 36 Hours left.

#714 2019-08-30 12:50:44

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Well?

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

That's pretty poor logic

That's how mafia works
Sorry but it is blatantly obvious that you put no effort in this game

i8SwC8p.png

#715 2019-08-30 13:03:26

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Well?

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

That's pretty poor logic

That's how mafia works

In what way did you put in more effort than me?

#716 2019-08-30 13:06:17

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Well?

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

That's pretty poor logic

That's how mafia works

Actually explaining my thoughts and why I suspect people, trying to convince people.
Sorry but "ez scum in the bag", "mutant makes me ****", and "people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town" isn't effort.

i8SwC8p.png

#717 2019-08-30 13:43:01

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Well?

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

That's pretty poor logic

That's how mafia works

Actually explaining my thoughts and why I suspect people, trying to convince people.
Sorry but "ez scum in the bag", "mutant makes me ****", and "people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town" isn't effort.

That's the way I talk, I'm not gonna get all formal for a madia game

#718 2019-08-30 14:54:04

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

(the second part of my reads) (the quotes kind of messed up so tell me if anything is wrong)

ShadowsEdge:

His posts are very townish, I agree with most of what he says. But here I'm mostly 'attacking' Shadow.

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

anyway it seems weird for our doc to sac themselves like that wtf, expected them to be a townie since being a doc is pretty powerful
though the town PRs are kinda made to really hurt if miscommunicate

Yes, that's what I mentioned before. My guess for it is that Norwegian did it to put more suspicion on the people who voted for him. Mainly because he feels that the people who voted for him are likely Mafia, or at least, some are Mafia. Which is why he suggested that we lynch them. I'm pretty sure Norwegian knew he was going to be lynched, which is why he accepted being lynched, but voted for himself to try and put more suspicion onto the people who voted for him.

I agree with this one. There's most likely a scum hidden in Norwegianboy's bandwagon. Maybe we should re-look at it.

ShadowsEdge wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

I think the main problem we have is with the disguiser. The janitor isn't anything special; it just has a chance to deprive us of some information. But that lack of information could make the mafia over-confident and hence potentially expose themself. But that disguiser, unless we lynch them today, no flip can be trusted (no town flip can anyway). I just want to make that clear to everyone because it changes quite a large dynamic of the game.

This post just feels like Mutant's trying to get information out to people.

I didn't understand this one.

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Bimps wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

I am jester. And I'm going to.

If he decides to back out before the end of the day, he needs to be lynched tomorrow.

His comment about killing him instead of crybaby or maxi makes me believe he is godfather. Killing the godfather doesnt take a power role away from the mafia, as they still get their nightly kill.

They're probably gonna have their janitor disguise zelda as a townie.

Ok but if you end up not being jester you aren't gonna hear the end of it
!vote MrJawapa

Also this post gives off more of a Townish vibe, but, as he doesn't really explain his intention with voting for Jawapa, I can only really assume he's doing it to bring Jawapa closer to Plurality. And considering he did this so close to the end of the day, I don't have much reason to claim it as a Town move yet.

Why does this post gives you a townish vibe when he doesn't explain his intentions? Bringing Jawapa closer to plurality but doesn't explain his intentions is still suspicious.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As with previous reads, I won't be placing a lynch just yet. Today is even more important not to get too hasty into a lynch. While I do find Mutant and Task the most suspicious, I think it's best to wait for their responses, and get an opinion from everyone so that we can all reach a consensus on who to lynch today.

Okay, sure, but what I found weird is that, you seem to be avoiding to be suspected by not voting. The only vote you made was a pressure vote on Heebus. If you aren't a scum you shouldn't be scared of voting anyone.

In your post, you said TaskManager and Mutantdevle were suspicious, but since TaskManager has claimed Lookout, the only suspicious left in your list is Mutantdevle. Will you vote for Mutantdevle?

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I might be wrong, but right here it seems like Bimps is trying to heighten the suspicion on Task. He's been focused on Task for the Majority of Day 3, as Task mentioned to Bimps, so I don't know where he got the point of saying that alone makes someone suspicious. I don't like the idea of either of you guys starting a wagon this early, since the both of you started an argument, and then placed a lynch against each other. But my suspicions are more towards Bimps now.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm personally starting to lean more towards Bimps, because of his general unexplained behavior through most of the game, and lack of evidence for me to read him as (When I did reads list).

So who do you think is more suspicious now between Mutantdevle and Bimps?

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As for that, I think it's unlikely that Mafia would buss someone at this stage. Mafia only has to lynch one more town to even out the amount of Mafia and Town. If both of them are Mafia, they're raising suspicions for both of them, which would likely end in both of them being lynched, which seems like a stupid move for Mafia. That's why I believe one of them is Mafia, and the other is Town.

I agree with this.

I'm putting you in Townish-Neutral because of the thing I found weird.

But overall, ShadowsEdge's posts gives a townie vibe to me. I hope he isn't some kind of person that is very good at pretending to be town.

ZeldaXD:
ZeldaXD wrote:

ZeldaXD wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

!unvote

Zelda what are reasons that make you think Mutant is sus, other than him not dying night 1

also for people struggling with page 2 of iso not working, instead of clicking on page buttons, add "&p=X" to your URL where X is page number

My main reason to find Mutant very sus was him not dying n1 despite being a very obvious target, however, I forgot there's a lookout (and a veteran), so it makes sense as to why mafia would not target him (yet). But I'm not willing to call him non-sus as of yet nor do I think such theory should be entirely discarded, especially considering Norwegian's lynch, who wrote a case against him which Mutant did not bother to answer quoting mutant "If anyone agrees with any of the points Norwegian made in this post then please point them out but otherwise I don't see a lot of point in refuting what he said if he's not here to justify them."

He said he scum-read Mutant because he thought mafia will kill Mutant. Later he realizes that a Lookout exists.
Nothing weird with that, I also forgot about the LO ._.
Well it might be weird for other people but not for me at least lol

I can understand why Zelda still suspects Mutant even after he realized LO still exists. Other than the reason that Mutant didn't respond to Norwegianboy's post, I think it's also because Mutantdevle did vote for Norwegianboy.

ZeldaXD wrote:

(Because you put Jawapa twice)

Welp, since it seems likely Jawapa will be lynched and that nothing much is going to change in the next 35 minutes, I'm going to vote Jawapa.
Jawapa, if you are jester, kill me. I don't want to risk Crybaby or Slab having power roles, albeit they could be mafia, I find it unlikely.

!vote Jawapa

A town move. If he was mafia I think he wouldn't risk himself being killed by Jester because I think he knew he was going to get suspected by Jawapa.

ZeldaXD wrote:

I'm calling it now; Most likely, no mafia voted for Jawapa until the end. We were all aware of Jawapa being EITHER scum or jester, and mafia knew for sure he wasn't mafia thus they probably knew he was most likely Jester, why would mafia risk having one of their teammates vote for Jawapa and risk getting them killed?

I 50% agree with this. Mafia would not risk themselves getting killed, but at the same time there can be mafias that knows they aren't going to be suspected by Jawapa, so they will vote for Jawapa and earn townie points.

ZeldaXD wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

you forgot your team mates mutant and zumza obv mistake?

Zumza is dead.

Peace isn't smart enough to add in a detail like this. I'm now confident that peace is town.

Tbh if peace was scum it would be super obvious like the previous game (railmat's) where he was going to be lynched d1

I agree.

ZeldaXD wrote:

2B55B5G TNG: In purgatorEE (where he was town), he did not seem to care much about being lynched, in fact, he even encouraged to vote for him and even voted himself, he seems to care much more about this game, he actually cares about being lynched, maybe it's because, like myself, he enjoys more this setup with the power roles. But that's just speculation.

I didn't care much more about being lynched in this game. In the post that I changed my vote from Jawapa to Zumza I said that I don't mind being lynched.

ZeldaXD wrote:

Although I read Bimps as more scummy than 2B (it should be obvious why considering Bimps' attitude), I feel more confident on lynching 2B.

If you feel more confident on lynching me then feel free to vote for me.

I think ZeldaXD is Townish mainly because he was willing to sacrifice himself, rather than letting the Jester to have a bigger chance to kill a PR.

Slabdrill:

I'm a bit unsure with Slabdrill now tbh.

Slabdrill wrote:

Now that mutant mentioned it, I think killing a very weak player instead of a strong player is suspicious. Perhaps the mafia were having trouble with thinking of a strategy?

I think mafia was trying to avoid the Lookout.

Slabdrill wrote:

day ends in 70 minutes (12pm my time, and it’s currently 10:50)

!vote jawapa

even if they’re the jester, i think they’ll hve good enough judgment to kill a scum. though i’m not sure if any scum acrually still have the vote on them

Town move. I think his intention of voting Jawapa was to get plurality.

Slabdrill wrote:

I didn’t expect to have some twilight time.

Go kill who you think you should. I’d probably go for zelda.

But idk why would Slabdrill go for Zelda if he's Jester.

Slabdrill wrote:

A quick read-through of recent posts makes me townread zelda, with no strong opinions on anyone else.

Slabdrill wrote:

2b - they should make another reads list if they have time, i want stuff to respond to (that reads list was still really good though). Town because everyone (that's dead) they listed as townish on the d1 list ended up as town.

Slabdrill wrote:

I believe the scumteam is bimps, zelda, and 2B because I lack a townread on them.

Idk what's with this sudden change, maybe it's because I'm inactive or idk but what about Zelda? Would like you to explain it too?

I'll continue to put Slabdrill on Neutral for now.

Bimps:

So he was already showing his effortless when he started to play.

Bimps wrote:

Oh **** I forgot about this hold on

Bimps wrote:

I skimmed through the topic because I don't like early game and also I can't read peace's posts.

And sometimes he didn't give explanations on why something is suspicious.

Bimps wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I don’t remember what my thought process was at that point of the game. I think I mainly unvoted because I was no longer in danger lf being lynched, and didn’t know of anyone better to lynch (and I am available at the day end timelimit, so I could vote if a different wagon somehow went on).

Now that mutant mentioned it, I think killing a very weak player instead of a strong player is suspicious. Perhaps the mafia were having trouble with thinking of a strategy?

Also, shadows’ post did not seem like a derpclear.

Yeah I just said it wasn't after rereading it. But this post does seem sus

Why is it sus?

Bimps wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

(Because you put Jawapa twice)

Welp, since it seems likely Jawapa will be lynched and that nothing much is going to change in the next 35 minutes, I'm going to vote Jawapa.
Jawapa, if you are jester, kill me. I don't want to risk Crybaby or Slab having power roles, albeit they could be mafia, I find it unlikely.

!vote Jawapa

**** is you are jester, call zelda's bluff and actually kill them

Provided no explanations why Jawapa should kill Zelda if Jawapa is Jester.

Then,

Bimps wrote:

God dammit I want to lynch zelda but people are getting killed too fast for that to be safe

!vote TaskManager

Back to this one

He was focused on TaskManager.

Also, isn't it weird that Bimps voted TaskManager because of the Jawapa bandwagon, but then Bimps himself also joined the wagon?

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

God dammit I want to lynch zelda but people are getting killed too fast for that to be safe

!vote TaskManager

Back to this one

How's that safe lol

Because I think that zelda is disguiser and wants to die for mafia's sake. One of you is maf

lmao Bimps that doesn't even make sense. You think Zelda is disguiser, then voted for Task. Then says "One of you is maf", but that shows that you think both Zelda and Task are maf. Literally what.

Bimps wrote:

How is it scummy to vote a jester who was gonna kill someone that I also wanted dead?

The problem is that you didn't even explain why you want Zelda killed, or why you think Zelda is a disguiser.

Bimps wrote:

You're suspicious because you are now completely focused on me, and are trying to mirror my tactics to get a wagon on me. Not gonna work. Send reads.

lol but you were also focusing on TaskManager.

Bimps wrote:

Just gonna ignore task from now on, ez scum in the bag. Now time to post my epic reads
-Peace (Replacing JoeyC) - Annoying as **** so I'm just gonna say he's not scum because I can't read his posts
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504) - Has wrote a lot, and this is gamebreaking but I'm assuming that if you subbed into scum you probably wouldn't want to type up this much stuff
-mutantdevle - Not fully confident on this, but they want to wagon people which is a no bueno move. Could be town
-ShadowsEdge - Ez pick
-ZeldaXD - Way too sus for my liking
-Slabdrill - Idk lol probably town, they haven't talked enough. Could see them being scum if devle isn't

That's not how you do reads. If you didn't read a person you can't assume they're town or maf. So your town read on Peace isn't acceptable for me.
And then you simply ignored TaskManager and scum-read him. I'm not accepting that too.
Can you also elaborate your reads on Shadow and Zelda?

Bimps wrote:

Hey lookout if you aren't task this is when you CLAIM IT

He doesn't trust TaskManager's Lookout claim even when no one counterclaimed.

Bimps wrote:

Devle you're just being a ****. Don't excuse your gameplay by using other games. I want to lynch task, and will put my vote on him if there is a counterclaim, but devle is making me **** rn
!vote mutantdevle

I don't know what is he doing here.

Bimps wrote:

Did you realize that you were also pushing for TaskManager? And Mutant was also being pushed. I don't know why are you being self-contradictory here.

And also, your sudden change of lynch is weird. You voted Mutantdevle becauase he's being **** and that "Don't excuse your gameplay by using other game" reason, those reasons are not enough to lynch Mutant. Also from your posts I can see that you think Task is more suspicious than Mutant, but you chose to switch your vote from Task to Mutant. So I don't really know what is your intention now.

I'm putting Bimps in Suspicious.

I'm also not voting yet, I would like to see how people respond to this read list, especially Bimps, you're the most sus imo.

she/her

#719 2019-08-30 15:11:07

peace

Zumza wrote:

I simply outruled you and 2B as being mafia.
I could probably outrule Crybaby too.

i haven tofund much of zumza's death.. but let scheck his reads maby?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#720 2019-08-30 15:56:21

ShadowsEdge

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I didn't understand this one.

I was trying to go through the posts that stood out, and that one I had townish vibes from. That's all it means.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why does this post gives you a townish vibe when he doesn't explain his intentions? Bringing Jawapa closer to plurality but doesn't explain his intentions is still suspicious.

Because it was almost certain that Jawapa was going to flip Jester. The reason I count it as a Townish move is because they're trying to enforce the lynch on Jawapa, that way it corners the Mafia. Since, most likely, the Mafia would not have voted for Jawapa. It could be a possibility, but I doubt the Mafia would take a chance like that. Although, since Bimps wasn't suspected at all at the time, it's completely possible that Bimps did vote knowing he wouldn't be killed.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Okay, sure, but what I found weird is that, you seem to be avoiding to be suspected by not voting. The only vote you made was a pressure vote on Heebus. If you aren't a scum you shouldn't be scared of voting anyone.

The reason I don't want to vote so early on, is because we're given 72 hours (96 hours today) to discuss who we should lynch. The only reason I voted for Heebus was to place pressure on them, since they hadn't made a comment about anything. My stance for others doesn't apply that same way. Everyone here is pretty active, so I have no need to place pressure on them.

As for why I also choose not to lynch, I chose not to lynch Bimps so early because we need to have the discussion time. While I have my suspicions on Bimps, I keep in mind that it's possible that he is Town. And if he is Town, the Mafia would undoubtedly try to hammer his lynch immediately to get rid of him.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

In your post, you said TaskManager and Mutantdevle were suspicious, but since TaskManager has claimed Lookout, the only suspicious left in your list is Mutantdevle. Will you vote for Mutantdevle?

It depends. As I said before, the main reason I suspect Mutant is his inactivity in the game. Recently he's been more active.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So who do you think is more suspicious now between Mutantdevle and Bimps?

Bimps is definitely more suspicious. Whereas with Mutant, my only suspicion of him is from evidence of previous games, Bimps my suspicion from him comes directly from this game.

Mutant made a claim to why he was inactive, and is now trying to be more active. While I still suspect him, he doesn't seem like a good target for the lynch at the moment. Considering our information against him is external.

Bimps gets defensive when you claim anything against him, and still persists that Task is lying about being Lookout. He says it's:

Bimps wrote:

But even at that case, it doesn't make sense for him to persist to the notion that Task isn't Lookout, despite being given no evidence to believe that Task isn't the Lookout. Just in general, Bimps keeps making himself out to be more and more suspicious, with his persistant lynches on both Task and Mutant. Both of which he has no claims for any lynch against. He randomly switched the vote to Mutant to get people to lynch Mutant instead, and has been pushing for a lynch against Mutant, but has never provided any reasoning other than:

Bimps wrote:

-mutantdevle - Not fully confident on this, but they want to wagon people which is a no bueno move. Could be town

And then later just brought up the lynch out of nowhere because he:

Bimps wrote:

He constantly tries to divert the lynch and has never made a real claim to why we should lynch Task or Mutant, only pushes for their lynches constantly.

Anyways, I have to go to school now. I'll be gone for a while today because I have more band stuff to do today. But I'll try to be active if I can.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#721 2019-08-30 16:19:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Can you explain why btw?

Your behavior is different from previous games
As odd as it may sound, you're not bashing on yourself and saying "idk how to prove im town" in this game
I think I approached you with a question twice and both times your defense was weak and unconvincing

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

It's weird how 2B55 was so eager to agree with Zelda about Mutant being suspicious, and coincidentally both of them forgot about LO's presence.

I know it's weird too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But I think later I posted about my thought of Elei's death is changed and I think I mentioned the LO there

You're saying that as if the fact you mentioned LO later is a valid excuse here, while it is not at all, since at that point multiple other people mentioned LO's presence anyway.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

TaskManager wrote:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Yea, my action of unvoting Jawapa is suspicious, but that was because I was scared that Crybaby or Zelda could be killed, so I switched my vote to Zumza.

You couldn't possibly know Zelda's or Crybaby's alignment, why would you be scared that either of them was killed by Jawapa?
Scummy.

I don't know their alignment, but from their posts I can see that they're helpful, so I didn't want Jawapa to kill them.

Press X to doubt.

@Town, since many of you believe 2B to be Mutant's/Bimps's teammate (whichever of these two turns out to be mafia), do you think lynching 2B today would be a safe bet?

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (2)

#722 2019-08-30 16:19:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

TaskManager wrote:

would be a safe bet?

A safer bet than decding between Mutant and Bimps*

i8SwC8p.png

#723 2019-08-30 16:44:04

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Can you explain why btw?

Your behavior is different from previous games
As odd as it may sound, you're not bashing on yourself and saying "idk how to prove im town" in this game

I know my behavior is different.

I didn’t want people to keep suspecting me. In previous games I always didn’t know how to prove myself innocent, so people suspected me. So I wanted to give it a try in this game.

TaskManager wrote:

@Town, since many of you believe 2B to be Mutant's/Bimps's teammate (whichever of these two turns out to be mafia), do you think lynching 2B today would be a safe bet?

If town thinks lynching me is a safe bet then I welcome people to lynch me.

she/her

#724 2019-08-30 17:29:13

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

about that post where i went for zelda and 2b: maxi and peace were both suspicions i had until i decided otherwise (lookout claim and further investigation with past game behaviors). that leaves two of 2b, zelda, snd shadows left assuming only one of bimps and mutant are maf. I read through shadows’ posts and they seemed townie, moreso than i remembered zelda being.

also, not voting when maf almost have majority makes sense because otherwise the mafs could quickhammer on someone if they’re coordinated enough

Wooted by:

#725 2019-08-30 17:39:30

peace

peace wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
I am the Lookout.
Unfortunately I did not find anything. I checked you (Shadow) on N1, with no visitors, and Bimps on N2, with no visitors too.
I unvoted Jawapa because Zumza reminded me (post) that jester is only able to do a revenge kill on a person who voted them up. I completely forgot about that, kind of a **** up on my end. But the fact that Jawapa was very unlikely to be scum is also a valid point. Eventually that move saved my life, because Jawapa stated that he'd go for me if it wasn't for my unvote. We still lost a PR though, rip
You might think I could be a disguiser, but I'm pretty sure the disguiser isn't told the role they "steal" (at least that's how it works in ToS, gotta ask kira to clarify whether it works the same way here), a disguiser wouldn't take a 1/5 chance claiming LO.
I do anticipate a fake counterclaim though, since if mafia get me lynched today they won the game, and they can risk one of their players fakeclaiming to do that, as long as town trusts that player instead of myself.

wyh claim if you arent in danger and you ddint find anythign at all now youre dead cuase you know doc is dead good **** job

ZeldaXD wrote:

TaskManager: Claimed Lookout and there are no counterclaims, nothing much to say here.

mutantdevle wrote:

He claimed. No one has counter claimed. There is no plausible reasons why someone would not counterclaim at this point in the game.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Claimed Lookout, no one counter-claimed, so there's not really much to say, but anyway.

mutantdevle wrote:

Surely no one counterclaiming is a good thing because it literally gives us a confirmed townie.

task  why did you cliam? you had no votes on you and all and alos we don thave a docotr so lookout countercliaming is a dead lookout sure dead taskmanager cuase hes scum then but alos dea dlookout

mutantdevle wrote:

that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

-2 if zumza was disguiser you forgot him sure disgyuiser coudl siguise into a villager right?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1567329158761133

Board footer