Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#676 2019-08-29 20:10:39

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Yea, my action of unvoting Jawapa is suspicious, but that was because I was scared that Crybaby or Zelda could be killed, so I switched my vote to Zumza.

You couldn't possibly know Zelda's or Crybaby's alignment, why would you be scared that either of them was killed by Jawapa?
Scummy.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#677 2019-08-29 20:12:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Slabdrill wrote:

zelda: we have like 2.3 days left because kira's giving 94h for this day, its fine to spend some on thinking

reminder that the disguiser exists. i think we can trust the crybaby being vet bc there hasn't been a counterclaim yet.
also we still have a lookout... info from that could be useful (but yes smart to leave for later especially if no scum's been caught)

----

ugh reads okay
peace - very noob. did not vote jawapa but that doesnt tell me anything considering who they are. I've never seen them as maf so i don't know how they'd act.
2b - they should make another reads list if they have time, i want stuff to respond to (that reads list was still really good though). Town because everyone (that's dead) they listed as townish on the d1 list ended up as town.
bimps - reads aren't detailed enough, but makes good points.
maxi - unvoted jawapa. as bimps said, this is a choke. give reads on everyone here? I noted zelda's comment though, so I'm not committing to a vote until you give reads or it's almost the deadline.
shadows - hard to explain this one. I townread because they pointed out good strategy that i don't think maf would share. (this is the same reason i townread mutant last game). waiting on reads.
zelda - i'm still having trouble with reads. this is why d1 readlists are a good idea... edging slight town, but that'll change as others clear themselves.

Hey, you omitted Mutant in this list
Why?

i8SwC8p.png

#678 2019-08-29 20:14:33

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

zelda: we have like 2.3 days left because kira's giving 94h for this day, its fine to spend some on thinking

reminder that the disguiser exists. i think we can trust the crybaby being vet bc there hasn't been a counterclaim yet.
also we still have a lookout... info from that could be useful (but yes smart to leave for later especially if no scum's been caught)

----

ugh reads okay
peace - very noob. did not vote jawapa but that doesnt tell me anything considering who they are. I've never seen them as maf so i don't know how they'd act.
2b - they should make another reads list if they have time, i want stuff to respond to (that reads list was still really good though). Town because everyone (that's dead) they listed as townish on the d1 list ended up as town.
bimps - reads aren't detailed enough, but makes good points.
maxi - unvoted jawapa. as bimps said, this is a choke. give reads on everyone here? I noted zelda's comment though, so I'm not committing to a vote until you give reads or it's almost the deadline.
shadows - hard to explain this one. I townread because they pointed out good strategy that i don't think maf would share. (this is the same reason i townread mutant last game). waiting on reads.
zelda - i'm still having trouble with reads. this is why d1 readlists are a good idea... edging slight town, but that'll change as others clear themselves.

you forgot your team mates mutant and zumza obv mistake? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

TaskManager wrote:

I am the Lookout.
Unfortunately I did not find anything. I checked you (Shadow) on N1, with no visitors, and Bimps on N2, with no visitors too.
I unvoted Jawapa because Zumza reminded me (post) that jester is only able to do a revenge kill on a person who voted them up. I completely forgot about that, kind of a **** up on my end. But the fact that Jawapa was very unlikely to be scum is also a valid point. Eventually that move saved my life, because Jawapa stated that he'd go for me if it wasn't for my unvote. We still lost a PR though, rip
You might think I could be a disguiser, but I'm pretty sure the disguiser isn't told the role they "steal" (at least that's how it works in ToS, gotta ask kira to clarify whether it works the same way here), a disguiser wouldn't take a 1/5 chance claiming LO.
I do anticipate a fake counterclaim though, since if mafia get me lynched today they won the game, and they can risk one of their players fakeclaiming to do that, as long as town trusts that player instead of myself.

wyh claim if you arent in danger and you ddint find anythign at all now youre dead cuase you know doc is dead good **** job

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#679 2019-08-29 20:26:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

1. the "i just decided to be less active this time" one. I understand that you occasionally have periods of inactivity (the start of the d2 was fine, for example), but without knowing exactly why claiming that you're trying to solve the game less than normal for no reason reeks of scum.

I'm not deciding to be less active... I mean, I guess you could say I could 'choose' to put more time into mafia than other things but it's not a conscious "I'm going to avoid mafia because I want to do this instead!". And I'm not trying to solve the game less, that's the whole point I was making. I'm trying to solve this game just as much as I was in purgatory I just have less motivation to both because of irl factors and the lacklustre setup (compared to the previous game).

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#680 2019-08-29 20:28:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

you forgot your team mates mutant and zumza obv mistake?

Zumza is dead.

Peace isn't smart enough to add in a detail like this. I'm now confident that peace is town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#681 2019-08-29 20:35:21

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Taskmanager town, peace town, Slabdrill town, Shadow town.

If you trust that I'm town that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#682 2019-08-29 20:36:30

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

you forgot your team mates mutant and zumza obv mistake?

Zumza is dead.

Peace isn't smart enough to add in a detail like this. I'm now confident that peace is town.

Tbh if peace was scum it would be super obvious like the previous game (railmat's) where he was going to be lynched d1

gLjTZE1.png

#683 2019-08-29 21:05:57

Bimps

mutantdevle wrote:

Taskmanager town, peace town, Slabdrill town, Shadow town.

If you trust that I'm town that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

Holy **** you can't hide you scumminess anymore, lynch this guy rn

#684 2019-08-29 21:29:25

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

"I've never seen them as maf so i don't know how they'd act." you were in RailMat's game, where peace was mafia...

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#685 2019-08-29 21:55:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I really hope Bimps and Mutant are just seamlessly bussing eachother rn, because if one of them is town and we have to take a 50/50 gamble that sucks

i8SwC8p.png

#686 2019-08-29 22:19:23

ShadowsEdge

So since TaskManager revealed as Lookout, I'm gonna go back through Task's interactions with Bimps, since I looked over the debacle from the beginning, since I had thought no information would come of it.

Bimps wrote:

God dammit I want to lynch zelda but people are getting killed too fast for that to be safe

!vote TaskManager

Back to this one

Bimps kind of brought this up out of nowhere. He had mentioned his suspicion of Task in Day 2. But the part that is weird about it is that he says he won't lynch Zelda because "people are getting killed too fast for that to be safe." Which makes no sense, because his reason for suspecting Task wasn't a very strong indication of a scum-trait.

Now, the only reason that Bimps had to suspect Task on was the premise of him joining on a band wagon. Because, before that, Bimps had shown no indication that he had any suspicions on Task. And even mentioned that he thought that Task was either Town or Jester:

Bimps wrote:

Welp between maxi and ****, at least one is town or jester

I assume, the reason for why Bimps chose to lynch Task Day 3 is that since Jester was revealed, he chose to target Task. Believing that Task, since he could no longer be Jester, would be Mafia.

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

God dammit I want to lynch zelda but people are getting killed too fast for that to be safe

!vote TaskManager

Back to this one

How's that safe lol

Because I think that zelda is disguiser and wants to die for mafia's sake. One of you is maf

Honestly, don't know where he gets this idea from. He chooses to focus on Task, because he believes the other person is Mafia, but doesn't want to vote for them. If he believes Zelda is the Disguiser, I don't see a reason why he would try to get Task lynched, unless he was trying to place pressure on Task. But from his wording, it seems like he's just going with the assumption that Task is Mafia.

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Also, who do you think is scum?

I will give an answer to that once other people post

Bruh this isn't day 1, cmon you're slipping

What are you going to gain from seeing my suspects now rather than 24 hours later?

Because if you say them now AND in a day, we can see your thought process. I literally caught you in the act, you are scum.

Firstly, I think the first post is again, trying to get Task to confess to being Mafia. The second post by Bimps makes sense, but I do agree with what Task said, waiting for a bit after day starts to make your reads can be good, because once people start to post, you can see the changes of how they take on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3, which some people do take very differently.

TaskManager wrote:

Yeah, you definitely did
you're either mafia desperately trying to get me lynched, or just really bad at this cause you're blindly pointing fingers at this point

I agree, but to me, it doesn't seem like he's just "blindly pointing fingers," because he did mention his suspicion of you in Day 2, and acted on it then, but then backed off of it to vote for Jawapa. Then picked it back up again in Day 3.

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So assume that all mafia didn’t vote for Jawapa, then the 3 mafia are in these people:

That's a very bold assumption
I could bet that one mafia did participate in Jawapa's wagon, and took that risk because Jawapa would prefer Zelda/Crybaby over them

Bimps wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

I am jester. And I'm going to.

If he decides to back out before the end of the day, he needs to be lynched tomorrow.

His comment about killing him instead of crybaby or maxi makes me believe he is godfather. Killing the godfather doesnt take a power role away from the mafia, as they still get their nightly kill.

They're probably gonna have their janitor disguise zelda as a townie.

Ok but if you end up not being jester you aren't gonna hear the end of it
!vote MrJawapa

Bimps voted Jawapa after he claimed that he's going to kill Zelda
That's scummy

You're just trying to call me out becasue I'm pressuring you. How is it scummy to vote a jester who was gonna kill someone that I also wanted dead?

In my opinion, if you knew the Jester was going to kill someone who wasn't you, and that the Jester was aligning themselves with the Town, then you would likely vote for Jawapa. Because knowing that A, you wouldn't be killed, B, you knew the target Jawapa was planning to kill, and C, Jawapa wasn't suspicious of you, it would make sense for you to vote for Jawapa, even if you were Mafia. Like Task said, for more of a Town read.

Although, I'm still unsure of my stance on this, Bimps could have been killed by the Jester, which he knew, because he took the risk of lynching Jawapa.

Bimps wrote:

You're suspicious because you are now completely focused on me, and are trying to mirror my tactics to get a wagon on me. Not gonna work. Send reads.

I might be wrong, but right here it seems like Bimps is trying to heighten the suspicion on Task. He's been focused on Task for the Majority of Day 3, as Task mentioned to Bimps, so I don't know where he got the point of saying that alone makes someone suspicious. I don't like the idea of either of you guys starting a wagon this early, since the both of you started an argument, and then placed a lynch against each other. But my suspicions are more towards Bimps now.

Bimps wrote:

Just gonna ignore task from now on, ez scum in the bag. Now time to post my epic reads
-Peace (Replacing JoeyC) - Annoying as **** so I'm just gonna say he's not scum because I can't read his posts
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504) - Has wrote a lot, and this is gamebreaking but I'm assuming that if you subbed into scum you probably wouldn't want to type up this much stuff
-mutantdevle - Not fully confident on this, but they want to wagon people which is a no bueno move. Could be town
-ShadowsEdge - Ez pick
-ZeldaXD - Way too sus for my liking
-Slabdrill - Idk lol probably town, they haven't talked enough. Could see them being scum if devle isn't

Going back to this, it might be possible that Bimps is trying to keep his reads simple, that way he doesn't reveal too much about what he knows of anyone. No explanation for Task, Short explanations for Zelda, peace, and I. I don't know if that is the case, or if he was just really not wanting to elaborate on his reads, but I think it's more suspicious now for his reads list to be so short.

Ok so I think that's all the information about Bimps I can get off of from his posts. Reading back through it, Bimps and Task both sounded really suspicious from it, but, since Task claimed, and no counterclaim has been made, I think it's fine to assume that Task is Lookout.

On another note, Bimps seems to be leaning more suspicious for me because of all of this, although, I don't want to place a lynch just yet, since I want to hear Task's opinion.

I think that because of Bimps and Mutant's recent interactions, where Bimps tried to get Mutant lynched, and Mutant is raising suspicion about Bimps. I think it's likely to assume that between Bimps and Mutant, one of them is Mafia, and one of them is Town. My opinion of which is Mafia, and which is not, is a little hazy, since they're both suspicious on their own accords.

TaskManager wrote:

I really hope Bimps and Mutant are just seamlessly bussing eachother rn, because if one of them is town and we have to take a 50/50 gamble that sucks

As for that, I think it's unlikely that Mafia would buss someone at this stage. Mafia only has to lynch one more town to even out the amount of Mafia and Town. If both of them are Mafia, they're raising suspicions for both of them, which would likely end in both of them being lynched, which seems like a stupid move for Mafia. That's why I believe one of them is Mafia, and the other is Town.

I'm personally starting to lean more towards Bimps, because of his general unexplained behavior through most of the game, and lack of evidence for me to read him as (When I did reads list).

In any case, I'll be waiting for a response from some people before I decide who I want to lynch, I don't want to get into a band wagon too quickly and mess up on the lynch, so I want to wait for other's opinions before doing so.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#687 2019-08-29 22:23:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager, I haven't read your case on Bimps but can I just ask: is it mostly about how he doesn't justify/give reasoning behind anything?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#688 2019-08-29 22:45:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I want to hear Task's opinion.

My opinion on what

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As for that, I think it's unlikely that Mafia would buss someone at this stage. Mafia only has to lynch one more town to even out the amount of Mafia and Town. If both of them are Mafia, they're raising suspicions for both of them, which would likely end in both of them being lynched, which seems like a stupid move for Mafia. That's why I believe one of them is Mafia, and the other is Town.

Damn, you're probably right

Shadow, if you think that Bimps is mafia and Mutant is town, who do you think are the other two mafia members?
Contrarily, if you think that Mutant is mafia and Bimps is town, who do you think are the other two mafia members?

mutantdevle wrote:

TaskManager, I haven't read your case on Bimps but can I just ask: is it mostly about how he doesn't justify/give reasoning behind anything?

That, plus suspicions on Heebus, plus there's more to it I think, I don't remember it now
Go ahead and actually read that part of the thread, there's a lot of posts but they are short

i8SwC8p.png

#689 2019-08-29 22:56:33

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:

Shadow, if you think that Bimps is mafia and Mutant is town, who do you think are the other two mafia members?
Contrarily, if you think that Mutant is mafia and Bimps is town, who do you think are the other two mafia members?

Considering the comments about peace, I did reconsider my stance on them, I'm putting them down as Neutral, but I don't want to consider them Townish yet, since they haven't given me much reason to place them there other than "They're not as suspicious as other people." Which isn't a good reason, at least to me, to place him as Townish.

I think if Bimps is Mafia, then 2B55B5G, and Slabdrill, because Bimps was passive to both of them.
If Mutant is Mafia, then I'd say it's probably 2B55B5G/Peace, or Slabdrill. Mutant made a post saying that he believes that 2B55, Peace, Slabdrill, and I were all town.

But I have no real suspicions of 2B55 or Slabdrill being Mafia, I read Slabdrill as Town, and 2B55 is suspicious, but not enough to really constitute a lynch. So the reads of why I see them as a team is mainly because of how passive they (As in, Bimps and Mutant), act to the two of them.

TaskManager wrote:

My opinion on what

Your opinion on Bimps alliance. I want to know whether you agree with the points, whether some points I made were off, stuff like that. Mainly to generate conversation about Bimps, and I chose you specifically, since as I said in that post, I believe you are town because of your roleclaim, and lack of a counterclaim from anyone else.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#690 2019-08-29 23:06:19

Bimps

I'm not trying to keep my reads simple, this game just isn't long enough to have more complex reads. At least I ranked everyone except slab, while devle just said 4 people were town with 0 reasoning

#691 2019-08-29 23:07:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I think this is your first post of your recent interaction with bimps:

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

!vote TaskManager

Back to this one

How's that safe lol

Was there any reason to believe that Zelda was the disguiser? I actually had the opposite opinion at the time - Zelda was the safe lynch and Task was a lynch to push when there's time to discuss. I don't understand why Bimps would think Zelda is the disguiser.

Btw Task, what exactly is it that you want me to look at in your interactions with Bimps? Is your point that we should lynch bimps before the other people that I'm suspicious of?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#692 2019-08-29 23:11:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Your opinion on Bimps alliance. I want to know whether you agree with the points, whether some points I made were off, stuff like that. Mainly to generate conversation about Bimps, and I chose you specifically, since as I said in that post, I believe you are town because of your roleclaim, and lack of a counterclaim from anyone else.

I don't think I have anything to object
Oh, and to address that "i'll post my suspects later":
After Zumza's death, I've been thinking that mafia picks night targets in a way that allows them to frame someone.
After Ele's death Zelda pointed out that Mutant could be scum because of that, and 2B proceeded to agree with him
Zumza's death could be used to frame Zelda (or someone else) in a similar fashion, since Zumza was the first one to push a vote against Zelda on Day 2
Basically I was eager to see whether 2B (or anyone else, but I had 2B in mind at the moment) would somehow comment Zumza's death, and if they would possibly use it to start a wagon against Zelda
If I said that I suspect 2B right when the day started, that could scare him off and make him play more carefully
Alas, nobody commented on Zumza's death in any way, so that didn't really work

Simply put, I waited for people to voice their thoughts on the night 2 outcome, without them thinking they are suspected, so the probability that they slip up would be higher

i8SwC8p.png

#693 2019-08-29 23:13:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

Btw Task, what exactly is it that you want me to look at in your interactions with Bimps?

Just read all of it, if you haven't
Maybe you'll be able to draw some reads out of it

mutantdevle wrote:

Is your point that we should lynch bimps before the other people that I'm suspicious of?

Bimps is your #1 lynch candidate so how does that make a difference?

mutantdevle wrote:

So for now I'm thinking: bimps > Zelda > 2B55 > peace.

i8SwC8p.png

#694 2019-08-29 23:25:07

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Maybe you'll be able to draw some reads out of it

mutantdevle wrote:

Is your point that we should lynch bimps before the other people that I'm suspicious of?

Bimps is your #1 lynch candidate so how does that make a difference?

That's my point, I already scum read bimps the most so I was confused why you wanted me to look at your interactions so badly. From reading your interactions all it's done is given me more confidence in my Bimps and Zelda scum reads which is nice for personal reassurance I suppose. I still don't really have any reason to scum read 2B55 other than process of elemination. But nobody has really argued against any of my town reads/given me reason not to trust them.

Do you think any of the conclusions I've already came to are wrong? Because unless there's something I'm badly missing I don't see how Bimps-Zelda-2B55 are not the scum team. It's possible that Crybaby was disguiser but I'm personally not going to believe that unless someone else claims veteran because I don't recall Crybaby ever showing signs of being a disguiser.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#695 2019-08-29 23:42:09

Bimps

The fact that people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town

#696 2019-08-30 00:13:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Bimps wrote:

devle just said 4 people were town with 0 reasoning

Lol I literally gave my reasoning for peace being town as the read formed in my brain. But I guess that's 0 reasoing. I think it's also fairly obvious why I town read Task.

But yeah, I get your point. I did have explanations as to why I town read Slabdrill and Shadow in my case against TaskManager and Zelda but I deleted the entire post when I saw Task's lookout claim.

So here you go, here's the reason why I town read each player:

TaskManager
Peace
ShadowsEdge
Slabdrill

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#697 2019-08-30 00:23:05

Bimps

I didn't see peace derpclear himself so thanks for that. And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task. I also think shad is town, but also potentially just good at playing scum. And I don't see any reason to really defend slab.

I don't like long games so can we just vote devle and get this over with? I want to move on to endgame where the game gets way more interesting.  Current scumlist is devle, zelda, and slab.

#698 2019-08-30 00:24:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Bimps wrote:

The fact that people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town

I'm not the only player not being pushed, so why am I scum in particular? Besides, I'm pretty sure I currently have the most votes with numerous people calling me scum. So I don't get where you're getting this idea that I'm not being pushed from.

You literally described me as being derpcleared earlier. What happened to that? You also said you derpcleared shadow. You have no reason to scum read either Slabdrill or peace so you quite clearly don't disagree with the conclusions I've made about them all. And with TaskManager now being proven town by his claim you've properly backed yourself into a corner. You've played a pretty good game but your flaw is that you let too many people get widely town read. But I guess that's what happens when you make safe night kills.

I'm just gonna place my vote now. To be honest, I'm not so sure there's anything that can change my mind at this point other than any extra PR claims.

!vote Bimps

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#699 2019-08-30 00:26:28

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Bimps wrote:

And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task.

Why would that annoy you? lol. Surely no one counterclaiming is a good thing because it literally gives us a confirmed townie.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#700 2019-08-30 00:38:25

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

KIRA CAN WE GET A VOTE COUNT THANKS.

i8SwC8p.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer