Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#601 2019-08-28 02:46:06

Bimps

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Also, who do you think is scum?

I will give an answer to that once other people post

Bruh this isn't day 1, cmon you're slipping

What are you going to gain from seeing my suspects now rather than 24 hours later?

Because if you say them now AND in a day, we can see your thought process. I literally caught you in the act, you are scum.

#602 2019-08-28 02:53:19

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

I'm calling it now; Most likely, no mafia voted for Jawapa until the end. We were all aware of Jawapa being EITHER scum or jester, and mafia knew for sure he wasn't mafia thus they probably knew he was most likely Jester, why would mafia risk having one of their teammates vote for Jawapa and risk getting them killed?

Expanding on this theory, it would in fact be in the interest of mafia to push a Jester lynch but not actually commit to it, if there's no mafia in the lynch, then it's 100% guaranteed for a townie to be lynched.

gLjTZE1.png

#603 2019-08-28 07:02:14

ShadowsEdge

Ok so, sorry for my recent inactivity. I got caught up with band practice, and just school in general.

I'm working on a reads list, I probably won't be able to get it in before I go to sleep, since I'm trying to make in depth analysises of everyone's Iso's, and my verdict on them. I'll try to get it out by the morning if I can.

And another thing I want to note, we really need to be careful about this lynch. We have 5 Town against 3 Mafia. If we mislynch today's vote, Mafia will be able to even the amount of Town and Mafia. We need to take today seriously and take a look at all of our options.

I don't want to say who I suspect yet, since I'll say those in my reads, along with why I suspect them. And another reason for why, is because I don't want to claim someone for a lynch yet, since I want to have grounds for who I suspect, rather than just saying "This person gives me a bad vibe, we should lynch them." A lot of the reads are usually like that, but I want to have more of a grounds than just a simple accusation.

Again, I'm sorry for my inactivity, as well as for the lack of content in this post, but I'll try to get my reads up in the morning. I'll probably be going to sleep here shortly, which is why I won't be able to finish the reads tonight.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#604 2019-08-28 07:29:56

peace

guys stop talkign its night 2

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (4)

#605 2019-08-28 07:47:50

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

So assume that all mafia didn’t vote for Jawapa, then the 3 mafia are in these people:
Peace, TaskManager, 2B, Mutantdevle, ShadowsEdge

And according to Zelda’s post

Norwegianboy called TaskManager and Mutantdevle suspicious. So maybe we should focus on these two people first.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#606 2019-08-28 13:01:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Also, who do you think is scum?

I will give an answer to that once other people post

Bruh this isn't day 1, cmon you're slipping

What are you going to gain from seeing my suspects now rather than 24 hours later?

Because if you say them now AND in a day, we can see your thought process. I literally caught you in the act, you are scum.

Yeah, you definitely did
you're either mafia desperately trying to get me lynched, or just really bad at this cause you're blindly pointing fingers at this point

ShadowsEdge wrote:

And another thing I want to note, we really need to be careful about this lynch. We have 5 Town against 3 Mafia. If we mislynch today's vote, Mafia will be able to even the amount of Town and Mafia. We need to take today seriously and take a look at all of our options.

Literally this
we mislynch today we lose
if today's flip will be a mislynch but the game doesn't end that means either crybaby or the lynched person was the disguiser

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#607 2019-08-28 13:06:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So assume that all mafia didn’t vote for Jawapa, then the 3 mafia are in these people:

That's a very bold assumption
I could bet that one mafia did participate in Jawapa's wagon, and took that risk because Jawapa would prefer Zelda/Crybaby over them

Bimps wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

I am jester. And I'm going to.

If he decides to back out before the end of the day, he needs to be lynched tomorrow.

His comment about killing him instead of crybaby or maxi makes me believe he is godfather. Killing the godfather doesnt take a power role away from the mafia, as they still get their nightly kill.

They're probably gonna have their janitor disguise zelda as a townie.

Ok but if you end up not being jester you aren't gonna hear the end of it
!vote MrJawapa

Bimps voted Jawapa after he claimed that he's going to kill Zelda
That's scummy

i8SwC8p.png

#608 2019-08-28 13:08:32

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

?? I thought mafia needs to have majority to win

We have 5 town, if we mislynch, 4 town, mafia kill one, 3 town

3 town vs 3 mafia

Mafia still doesnt have majority

But anyway we should be very careful about this day's lynch

she/her

#609 2019-08-28 13:21:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

?? I thought mafia needs to have majority to win

We have 5 town, if we mislynch, 4 town, mafia kill one, 3 town

3 town vs 3 mafia

Mafia still doesnt have majority

But anyway we should be very careful about this day's lynch

3 town vs 3 mafia is 6 players, with a majority of 4
there's no way 4 people would vote a mafia player so the town is helpless at that point

i8SwC8p.png

#610 2019-08-28 13:51:27

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

That's a very bold assumption
I could bet that one mafia did participate in Jawapa's wagon, and took that risk because Jawapa would prefer Zelda/Crybaby over them

Bimps wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

If he decides to back out before the end of the day, he needs to be lynched tomorrow.

His comment about killing him instead of crybaby or maxi makes me believe he is godfather. Killing the godfather doesnt take a power role away from the mafia, as they still get their nightly kill.

They're probably gonna have their janitor disguise zelda as a townie.

Ok but if you end up not being jester you aren't gonna hear the end of it
!vote MrJawapa

Bimps voted Jawapa after he claimed that he's going to kill Zelda
That's scummy

You're just trying to call me out becasue I'm pressuring you. How is it scummy to vote a jester who was gonna kill someone that I also wanted dead?

#611 2019-08-28 13:51:34

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Oh, I see now.

she/her

#612 2019-08-28 14:04:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:

You're just trying to call me out becasue I'm pressuring you.

Trying to pressure me doesn't make you immune to me calling you out. The card you're pulling right now is something a scummy player would try to pull off

Bimps wrote:

How is it scummy to vote a jester who was gonna kill someone that I also wanted dead?

How is it not? If you're mafia then you know for a fact that the person you want dead is town, and since Jester promised to kill them, why not help him and get that free townie kill? Plus you get free townie points from this misbelief that mafia totally wouldn't vote for jester

i8SwC8p.png

#613 2019-08-28 14:15:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Honestly, we should have lynched TaskManager yesterday. I'm just annoyed at myself that I wasn't around earlier enough in the day to push it.

I'm not going to vote yet though as there's a chance mafia could rush the wagon through if TaskManager is actually town. I'm not entirely convinced that bimps is town but I do agree with him on taskmanager.

ZeldaXD wrote:

it would in fact be in the interest of mafia to push a Jester lynch but not actually commit to it

Who do you think fits that description?

At this stage in the game I think it's most likely for mafia to bus their teammates. Although they win if we lynch town today, if we lynch mafia today and then town tommorow they still win. So they'd probably want to secure some townie points ready for tomorrow's lynch.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#614 2019-08-28 14:21:39

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

it would in fact be in the interest of mafia to push a Jester lynch but not actually commit to it

Who do you think fits that description?

I think taskmanager would fit it best but he makes a good point here about bimps

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Trying to pressure me doesn't make you immune to me calling you out. The card you're pulling right now is something a scummy player would try to pull off

Bimps wrote:

How is it scummy to vote a jester who was gonna kill someone that I also wanted dead?

How is it not? If you're mafia then you know for a fact that the person you want dead is town, and since Jester promised to kill them, why not help him and get that free townie kill? Plus you get free townie points from this misbelief that mafia totally wouldn't vote for jester

gLjTZE1.png

#615 2019-08-28 14:28:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

It is strange how any suspicions on Heebus/Bimps slot were dismissed after the replacement
Shadow had a scum-lean read on Heebus, but after Bimps stepped in everyone forgot about it

Mutant has also been rarely going on the offense and trying to solve this game, I've been looking through his iso a bit, and it was pushing for slab/norboy at first, and then mostly defensive posts/minor comments on random issues

@everyone The mafia takes up a good portion of the town at this point
Don't follow anyone, think for yourself instead. It is very easy for mafia to sway the town's opinion in any direction. A mistake most likely means game over for us

i8SwC8p.png

#616 2019-08-28 15:05:24

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Bimps wrote:

Because I trusted jawapa all game and wanted him not to **** up his kill, which he ended up doing. My vote is staying on you bruh

#617 2019-08-28 15:14:10

peace

xzelda could still be very scum as  jawapa wanred to jill her first but kileld crybabywho is either the betran or the disguinster (idk the rol ename anymore) but i find it unlikely that the disg. had luck 

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Peace, TaskManager, 2B, Mutantdevle, ShadowsEdge

And according to Zelda’s post

Norwegianboy called TaskManager and Mutantdevle suspicious. So maybe we should focus on these two people first.

hmm this is a nice analyze

peace.png

#618 2019-08-28 15:53:02

peace

Zumza wrote:

This seems like a mafia switch to save Zelda.
But having the jester killing Zelda or Crybaby with him, might be useful.

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote zelda

mrjawapa wrote:

Unless a power role has info that goes against lynching zelda, why not?

hmm?

Bimps wrote:

**** is you are jester, call zelda's bluff and actually kill them

mrjawapa wrote:

jawap really wanetd to kill zelda but killed crybaby for reasons

peace.png

#619 2019-08-28 15:58:20

ShadowsEdge

Ok so sorry, but I can't send the reads just yet, I was trying to go through all of them before school, but ended up not having enough time. And now I'm running a bit behind schedule so I have to head out and go to school. I'll work on the reads afterschool and send them when I'm finished.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#620 2019-08-28 16:01:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Bimps wrote:

Because I trusted jawapa all game and wanted him not to **** up his kill, which he ended up doing.

Why would you trust Jawapa all game? This is a crappy excuse. You weren't even here early in the game

Bimps wrote:

My vote is staying on you bruh

I don't know how is that relevant to the point that I was trying to make, but sure
Is there anything besides my uncertainty in voting, that makes me suspicious to you?

I'm just going to make my bet, if I'm wrong, well, we lost
!vote Bimps

i8SwC8p.png

#621 2019-08-28 16:31:38

Bimps

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Bimps wrote:

Because I trusted jawapa all game and wanted him not to **** up his kill, which he ended up doing.

Why would you trust Jawapa all game? This is a crappy excuse. You weren't even here early in the game

Bimps wrote:

My vote is staying on you bruh

I don't know how is that relevant to the point that I was trying to make, but sure
Is there anything besides my uncertainty in voting, that makes me suspicious to you?

!vote Bimps

I didn't trust him all game, you can iso me and I see that I wasn't gonna let him pocket me, idk why I said all game in that post. And I did skim through the game a few hours before being a sub.

You're suspicious because you are now completely focused on me, and are trying to mirror my tactics to get a wagon on me. Not gonna work. Send reads.

#622 2019-08-28 16:42:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:

You're suspicious because you are now completely focused on me, and are trying to mirror my tactics to get a wagon on me. Not gonna work. Send reads.

l o l
>completely focuses on me and says im suspicious for completely focusing on him
you started pushing for me earlier than i pushed for you, mind you
i've been speculating about mutant in one of my today posts today, mind you
you've completely focused on me so you must be scum too? hypocrite

which of your tactics am i mirroring by the way?

>send reads
nice "no u" card here
isn't that mirroring my tactics, since i just asked you the same? hypocrite x2
i've already posted my reads on you in posts above, scroll up

Bimps wrote:

I didn't trust him all game, you can iso me and I see that I wasn't gonna let him pocket me, idk why I said all game in that post. And I did skim through the game a few hours before being a sub.

backpedalling!

i8SwC8p.png

#623 2019-08-28 16:43:29

peace

TaskManager wrote:

!vote Bimps

yeah why do you suspsect bimps town needs to be centrain abotu lynches cuase we all arent sure abotu crybabies death

peace.png

#624 2019-08-28 17:41:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I don’t have time today to make any reads, so you’ll probably get them tomorrow.

A quick read-through of recent posts makes me townread zelda, with no strong opinions on anyone else.

suddenly random sig change

#625 2019-08-28 17:58:28

Bimps

Just gonna ignore task from now on, ez scum in the bag. Now time to post my epic reads
-Peace (Replacing JoeyC) - Annoying as **** so I'm just gonna say he's not scum because I can't read his posts
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504) - Has wrote a lot, and this is gamebreaking but I'm assuming that if you subbed into scum you probably wouldn't want to type up this much stuff
-mutantdevle - Not fully confident on this, but they want to wagon people which is a no bueno move. Could be town
-ShadowsEdge - Ez pick
-ZeldaXD - Way too sus for my liking
-Slabdrill - Idk lol probably town, they haven't talked enough. Could see them being scum if devle isn't

peace1567329158761133

Board footer