Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-08-26 19:11:41

peace

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

jawaapa is L-2 now gosh kira make more vote coutns i used a solid ~5 mins to figur eout if jawapa was L-1 or L-2

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#52 2019-08-26 19:16:39

peace

uh yeha now i missed a lot of posts also gg jester is dead bu kira we needed 6 votes for majority yet you descible 4 (+himself is 5) names????

peace.png

#53 2019-08-26 19:17:30

peace

alos mafia cant do anythign right now if thye get lycnhed by jester since its nigth ability's right?

peace.png

#54 2019-08-26 19:19:08

peace

Kira wrote:

Mafia Goon:
-Le Déguiseur (Disguiser): You are the Disguiser. You may disguise as a living target, which makes you appear as that person’s role, should you die that night or the following day.
-Le Concierge (Janitor): You are the Janitor. your ability is to completely erase one’s identity, as such, the murdered’s role and note will not be revealed. You can use your ability 2 times.
-Godfather

disguiser cant do anythign right no wunless he dused his ability last night  janitor can only do that wiht an target killed at night right?

peace.png

#55 2019-08-26 19:48:21

peace

uh kira **** dup and did th elynch at 5 people inseta dof 6?

peace.png

#56 2019-08-26 19:55:31

peace

Kira wrote:

A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then the day will go overtime.

peace.png

#57 2019-08-26 20:10:28

peace

not to protect jawapa caus ei think i was goign to lynch him eventualy too if needed but eh

peace.png

#58 2019-08-26 20:30:27

peace

does jetser have to kill person in 6 hours or not or can he save up his kill for later in the game? like when does he need to make his descission and how?

peace.png

#59 2019-08-28 07:29:56

peace

guys stop talkign its night 2

peace.png

Wooted by: (4)

#60 2019-08-28 15:14:10

peace

xzelda could still be very scum as  jawapa wanred to jill her first but kileld crybabywho is either the betran or the disguinster (idk the rol ename anymore) but i find it unlikely that the disg. had luck 

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So assume that all mafia didn’t vote for Jawapa, then the 3 mafia are in these people:
Peace, TaskManager, 2B, Mutantdevle, ShadowsEdge

And according to Zelda’s post

Norwegianboy called TaskManager and Mutantdevle suspicious. So maybe we should focus on these two people first.

hmm this is a nice analyze

peace.png

#61 2019-08-28 15:53:02

peace

Zumza wrote:

This seems like a mafia switch to save Zelda.
But having the jester killing Zelda or Crybaby with him, might be useful.

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote zelda

mrjawapa wrote:

Unless a power role has info that goes against lynching zelda, why not?

hmm?

Bimps wrote:

**** is you are jester, call zelda's bluff and actually kill them

mrjawapa wrote:

I am jester. And I'm going to.

jawap really wanetd to kill zelda but killed crybaby for reasons

peace.png

#62 2019-08-28 16:43:29

peace

TaskManager wrote:

I'm just going to make my bet, if I'm wrong, well, we lost
!vote Bimps

yeah why do you suspsect bimps town needs to be centrain abotu lynches cuase we all arent sure abotu crybabies death

peace.png

#63 2019-08-28 19:34:09

peace

Bimps wrote:

Has wrote a lot, and this is gamebreaking but I'm assuming that if you subbed into scum you probably wouldn't want to type up this much stuff

uis there anythign gamrbreakign here if we dont know for 100% what 2b's aligment i i dont think he has done anythign gam ebreaking or i am missing some small detialed rules?

peace.png

#64 2019-08-28 20:18:12

peace

which means? i mean wahat does subbing mean?

peace.png

#65 2019-08-28 20:59:57

peace

okay so hwo is it gamebreacking if you write a lot when u replace a scum player?

peace.png

#66 2019-08-28 21:30:46

peace

or are you 2 both maf and you want to prevent 2b to talk much so he doesnt reveal anythgin form maf chat?

peace.png

#67 2019-08-29 07:28:59

peace

i feel like mutant isnt very helping rn he wouldve made long posts and all explaiining stuff ect he would even make long **** posts so outrule someone he thinks is scum assseen in maffia 27 (potugEE) he did it with onjit( turned out to be wrongbut maf played very well there) he doestn now i feel like hes scum because of that unless he can explina why he isnt doing these thigns rn

peace.png

#68 2019-08-29 15:56:54

peace

!vote mutant lets put preasure here

peace.png

#69 2019-08-29 20:14:33

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

zelda: we have like 2.3 days left because kira's giving 94h for this day, its fine to spend some on thinking

reminder that the disguiser exists. i think we can trust the crybaby being vet bc there hasn't been a counterclaim yet.
also we still have a lookout... info from that could be useful (but yes smart to leave for later especially if no scum's been caught)

----

ugh reads okay
peace - very noob. did not vote jawapa but that doesnt tell me anything considering who they are. I've never seen them as maf so i don't know how they'd act.
2b - they should make another reads list if they have time, i want stuff to respond to (that reads list was still really good though). Town because everyone (that's dead) they listed as townish on the d1 list ended up as town.
bimps - reads aren't detailed enough, but makes good points.
maxi - unvoted jawapa. as bimps said, this is a choke. give reads on everyone here? I noted zelda's comment though, so I'm not committing to a vote until you give reads or it's almost the deadline.
shadows - hard to explain this one. I townread because they pointed out good strategy that i don't think maf would share. (this is the same reason i townread mutant last game). waiting on reads.
zelda - i'm still having trouble with reads. this is why d1 readlists are a good idea... edging slight town, but that'll change as others clear themselves.

you forgot your team mates mutant and zumza obv mistake? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

TaskManager wrote:

I am the Lookout.
Unfortunately I did not find anything. I checked you (Shadow) on N1, with no visitors, and Bimps on N2, with no visitors too.
I unvoted Jawapa because Zumza reminded me (post) that jester is only able to do a revenge kill on a person who voted them up. I completely forgot about that, kind of a **** up on my end. But the fact that Jawapa was very unlikely to be scum is also a valid point. Eventually that move saved my life, because Jawapa stated that he'd go for me if it wasn't for my unvote. We still lost a PR though, rip
You might think I could be a disguiser, but I'm pretty sure the disguiser isn't told the role they "steal" (at least that's how it works in ToS, gotta ask kira to clarify whether it works the same way here), a disguiser wouldn't take a 1/5 chance claiming LO.
I do anticipate a fake counterclaim though, since if mafia get me lynched today they won the game, and they can risk one of their players fakeclaiming to do that, as long as town trusts that player instead of myself.

wyh claim if you arent in danger and you ddint find anythign at all now youre dead cuase you know doc is dead good **** job

peace.png

#70 2019-08-30 15:11:07

peace

Zumza wrote:

I simply outruled you and 2B as being mafia.
I could probably outrule Crybaby too.

i haven tofund much of zumza's death.. but let scheck his reads maby?

peace.png

#71 2019-08-30 17:39:30

peace

peace wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
I am the Lookout.
Unfortunately I did not find anything. I checked you (Shadow) on N1, with no visitors, and Bimps on N2, with no visitors too.
I unvoted Jawapa because Zumza reminded me (post) that jester is only able to do a revenge kill on a person who voted them up. I completely forgot about that, kind of a **** up on my end. But the fact that Jawapa was very unlikely to be scum is also a valid point. Eventually that move saved my life, because Jawapa stated that he'd go for me if it wasn't for my unvote. We still lost a PR though, rip
You might think I could be a disguiser, but I'm pretty sure the disguiser isn't told the role they "steal" (at least that's how it works in ToS, gotta ask kira to clarify whether it works the same way here), a disguiser wouldn't take a 1/5 chance claiming LO.
I do anticipate a fake counterclaim though, since if mafia get me lynched today they won the game, and they can risk one of their players fakeclaiming to do that, as long as town trusts that player instead of myself.

wyh claim if you arent in danger and you ddint find anythign at all now youre dead cuase you know doc is dead good **** job

ZeldaXD wrote:

TaskManager: Claimed Lookout and there are no counterclaims, nothing much to say here.

mutantdevle wrote:

He claimed. No one has counter claimed. There is no plausible reasons why someone would not counterclaim at this point in the game.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Claimed Lookout, no one counter-claimed, so there's not really much to say, but anyway.

mutantdevle wrote:

Surely no one counterclaiming is a good thing because it literally gives us a confirmed townie.

task  why did you cliam? you had no votes on you and all and alos we don thave a docotr so lookout countercliaming is a dead lookout sure dead taskmanager cuase hes scum then but alos dea dlookout

mutantdevle wrote:

that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

-2 if zumza was disguiser you forgot him sure disgyuiser coudl siguise into a villager right?

peace.png

#72 2019-08-30 18:34:50

peace

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If town thinks lynching me is a safe bet then I welcome people to lynch me.

Are you trying to bluff? A mislynch right now equals lose for the town, surely you'd be worried about that if you were a townie.

peace wrote:

task  why did you cliam? you had no votes on you and all and alos we don thave a docotr so lookout countercliaming is a dead lookout sure dead taskmanager cuase hes scum then but alos dea dlookout

i claimed because multiple people suspected me, which made it obvious that they'd vote me up anywa. plus the discussion was very much stagnant.
it is evident that my claim changed the state of things and the approach of other players to what i was saying, and got the discussion going
i had one vote on me, that is bimps
the rest of your sentence i don't understand and therefore dismiss

taks you know youre dead now in N3 cuase maf will kill the lookout whihc is th eonly person to find confirmed mafia memebrs right now right?

peace.png

#73 2019-08-30 18:38:44

peace

Kira wrote:

-Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
-NorwegianboyEE - Doctor
-mutantdevle
-ShadowsEdge
-Zumza - Villager
-MrJawapa - Jester - Winner
-ZeldaXD
-Eleizibeth - Vanilla Townie
-Slabdrill
-Bimps (Replacing HeebusBajesus)
-Crybaby - Veteran

when i was checking the userlist and the tpwn PR's i found somethign intresting first of all if task is the lookout and he gets killed on N3 there is no town PR left over do town is **** unless crybaby was disguiser so if crybaby was town that means form the 8 plasyers hteres 3 maf and 5 town if we lynch a town an da town dies on N3 were wiht 3/3 but if crybaby was disgyuuiser were wiht 6/2 4/2 if we lynch a town and a town dies on N3 but my main point is about zumza's death and elizibeth's death clearly somethins if difffrent but both are villagers right??? or is oneof em cleaned/disgyuised?

peace.png

#74 2019-08-31 09:55:10

peace

maf diddint find crybaby jawpwa killed crybaby wiht his lynch thinking he was maf but crybabys rolecard truned out ot be veteran also i find it odd that we hav ekuittl eimput from zumza's death

peace.png

#75 2019-08-31 09:55:55

peace

alos is there a connection wiht zumza's detah and ele's death? ele is descibled as a vanilla townie in the user list while zumza is just a villager

peace.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer