Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-08-21 18:40:43

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Slabdrill wrote:

They’re still probably going to win plurality anyways...

That is a very good thing. Less townies and more mafia in the lynch pool.

Offline

#52 2019-08-21 18:52:05

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

I’ve said MrJawapa’s reads are odd like 5 pages ago.

Offline

#53 2019-08-21 18:56:42

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Maybe that’s what the mafia wants us to think lol

Offline

#54 2019-08-21 22:13:29

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Crybaby wrote:

I recall someone earlier asking that we should lynch Norboy tonight, and then lynch Slabdrill tomorrow. I don't remember if that was Norboy himself, but if it was, then that would mean he probably isn't the disguised, and he wants the disguiser to cover up Slabdrill, or perhaps it means Slabdrill himself is the disguiser.

I didn't say that. If you're wondering what i did say, i said that if Slabdrill is voted and flips mafia then the town should lynch me next.
Although it is quite ironic. I tried to save others from being lynched, and i get lynched for it. It is double ironic actually if you consider another thing which i won't reveal now but will be made obvious.

Offline

#55 2019-08-21 22:19:13

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Remember to never trust any lynches after mine. And stay on the people that voted for me like dogs. Don’t believe their lies.

Offline

#56 2019-08-21 22:25:48

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Oh and MrJawapa switching his vote to Peace when i’m close to being lynched definitely seems like a mafia move to disassociate himself with my lynch. Keep an eye on him too.

Offline

#57 2019-08-21 22:28:52

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Just lynch me already. Peace, can you change your vote to me? It’s for the benefit of the town.
Night.

Offline

#58 2019-08-21 23:01:01

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Yeah, good point Crybaby.
Suggested lynches once i’m gone is:
- MrJawapa
- Mutantdevle
- Taskmanager
In that descending order.

@Kira Your vote list is hard to look at. No numbers, no structure, and you even put Taskmanagers vote twice. One for Slab and one for me.

Offline

#59 2019-08-22 06:41:25

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Crybaby, if this game didn’t have townie power roles i’d agree with you. The reason i’m voting myself is to give the town a early lesson in never just assuming that because someone goes against the groupthink it somehow means they are more scummy than the people that just go along with whatever.

Offline

#60 2019-08-22 06:49:45

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I may very well be wrong, but because of Jawapa's actions, he's the one I read most as a Jester.

Do you really want to take that chance?

Offline

#61 2019-08-22 10:46:33

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Yes 2B. Excellent points. I think you should vote me even if you think i'm town just so my flip can make the entire town certain that my points are correct, not whatever garbage the Slabdrill voters are spouting.

Offline

#62 2019-08-22 12:16:17

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Kira
Yes that's much better.

Offline

#63 2019-08-22 13:05:42

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Some of you don’t believe i’d be stubborn enough to go so far as to sacrifice myself just to prove my points. That’s the main issue here.

Offline

#64 2019-08-22 15:05:52

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Case #1

Mutantdevle is mafia.

Mutantdevle wrote:

I've always found Slab to be a useful lurker to be honest. He's definitely a decent candidate for the day 1 lynch

Suggest Slabdrill to be a decent candidate even though he might be "useful". Alright then. Nothing too suspicious yet. We all felt eager about Slabdrill at one point.

(...) {Mutant asks if ShadowsEdge and Heebus know each other. Nothing suspicious.}

Mutantdevle wrote:

But that disguiser, unless we lynch them today, no flip can be trusted (no town flip can anyway). I just want to make that clear to everyone because it changes quite a large dynamic of the game.

Mutant is beginning to use his brain. Realizes that only the Day 1 lynch can be completely and fully trusted.

Mutantdevle wrote:

Zelda is decently active, but his posts don't contain much of substance to be honest.

A tiny bit of aggression can be felt here.

Mutantdevle wrote:

Primarily because of all this talk of 'other options' without anyone else truly being seriously suggested, I'm going to vote Slabdrill. Because let's be honest, Slabdrill is almost objectively the optimal lynch on day 1.

!vote Slabdrill

He just said that only the day 1 lynch can be trusted, yet chooses to vote against the person that would tell us the least amount of information out of everyone. Is this really how a townie Mutant would act? (Taskmanager voted this post. In general MrJawapa and Taskmanager agrees a lot with Mutantdevle. Especially on the Slabdrill lynch.)

Mutantdevle wrote:

To clarify, I do think that only looking at Slabdrill in the beginning was a bit narrow-minded. However, now that other options have been looked at; or rather, no one seems to have any solid reasons to go for other options; I'm now fully supportive of lynching Slabdrill at this stage.

Also, I no longer agree with my statement that Slabdrill is a useful lurker. As you pointed out, he was useful to me last game by basically being a yes man. But then I thought about the rest of the games he's played in where he's basically been useless - hence my most recent comments. Also, I did suspect Slabdrill last game since he was on the lynch side of the plan. This was only later changed (as stated in heaven) by 2B55 being scummier than him towards the end of the game.

Now Mutant is doubling down on the "lynching anyone else is useless" stance. Also he retracts his statement about Slabdrill being useful.

Mutantdevle wrote:

There's yet to be anybody that I consider suspicious enough to be worth voting for. However, you (NorwegianboyEE) are currently top of my suspect list.

Now that i'm moving against the Slabdrill vote he immediately puts me on top of the suspicion list.

{I need to hurry the hell up, only have like 8 minutes to finish this post}

NorwegianboyEE wrote: I disagree about your assessment that there is not enough information to find suspects however, it seems a bit narrow minded to just assume that there is absolutely no other choice than voting Slabdrill. I thought you were open to the idea of thinking outside the box, but i guess not.

Mutant wrote:I never said that there is no choice other than Slabdrill, I just think he is currently optimal. Technically, we don't have to go for what's optimal and instead we could take a risk on someone else. But I don't see anyone to take a risk on. Y'all keep questioning why everyone is so focussed on Slabdrill - the answer is that there are no other convincing options. If you want me voting someone other than Slabdrill then you either need to convince that someone else is a better lynch than him or that it's worth it taking the risk to lynch someone other than him.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
So since it's obvious the mafia has agreed on either passively or actively supporting a Slabdrill lynch. Will you trust me more once he is revealed to be a townie i wonder? I am absolutely certain by now that Slabdrill must be innocent.

Mutant wrote: No, Slabdrill flipping town wouldn't make me trust you. There's a 2/3 chance that he flips town and as mafia you'd know what he'd flip. The arguments you've made about Slabdrill and the progression of thought you've shown in the thread are not beyond fakery. To be honest, I would have thought town!you would want Slabdrill lynched if you genuinely believed what you're claiming you do. Slabdrill flipping town would turn your speculation into confirmed evidence which is probably the most useful thing he could do in a game. But instead, I get the impression that you want to stay off the wagon because the town credit you'd get from 'being right all along' is more valuable to you than making your arguments convincing.

Norwegianboy wrote now: He still claims that there is absolutely no other options than lynching Slabdrill. While also making me look scummy, which could obviously be mafia motivated if he doesn't like my plan and was banking on town voting Slabdrill. Is this some sort of confirmation bias thing he's got going on? Or is he afraid that the town taking risks will screw his mafia team over?

Mutantdevle wrote:

So I'm somewhat confident that norwegianboy is town, lynching him could solve the alignment of 2 other players, and even if I'm wrong norwegianboy being the only person confirmed as town is still valuable. I don't really see a reason not to vote.

!vote Norwegianboy

He might just be trying to clean his hands from the knowledge that he knows i will flip town. Thus trying to make me look scummy, but also acts like voting me is a "good thing" and therefore he shouldn't be suspected for doing it.

{Ok i ran out of time so i can't perfect this. I'm still on page 10 of the thread, but just analyze the rest of what he's said. I'm the doctor btw. Which will be revealed soon.}

Offline

#65 2019-08-22 15:07:35

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Lynch suggestion reminder:

MrJawapa
Mutantdevle
Taskmanager

Offline

#66 2019-08-31 17:42:47

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Yeah sorry Task, you lost. I don't blame you tho. Bimps was acting really scummy for no real reason.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#67 2019-08-31 17:45:32

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Bimps is town.
Game is now unwinnable for town.
Mafia won.
GG

Offline

Wooted by:

#68 2019-08-31 17:48:31

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Crybaby is dead so mafia will 100% kill a townie tonight.

That makes 3 townies vs 3 mafia.

Conclusion= mafia wins.

Offline

Wooted by:

#69 2019-08-31 17:52:04

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Well this should strictly be up to the host, but since i already know...

Zelda= town
Taskmanager= Look-out
Peace= town
Slabdrill= town

Mutantdevle= Disguiser
2B55B5G TNG= Janitor
ShadowsEdge= Godfather

Offline

#70 2019-08-31 17:57:15

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

So much bad townie play...
I thought lynching myself would be a good idea because i thought my reads were really good. (In my defense, they kind of were... i did heavily suspect Mutantdevle and 2B55B5G TNG/Luka504, my only mistake was thinking Task was mafia rather than ShadowsEdge)

Jawapa wanted to "help" town and kills Crybaby. (Facepalm)

Bimps acted like a total scumlord as a townie player, making it easy for mafia to abuse it.

Mafia was also a really pro team.

GG! Hope i'll do better in the next one.

Offline

#71 2019-08-31 17:58:18

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Peace wrote:

dude you just broke the game

Dude the game is unwinnable for town, it's over. Can you use your frigging brain?

Offline

#72 2019-08-31 18:15:04

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#73 2019-08-31 18:21:59

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

I wanted the townies to lynch people like Jawapa and Mutant. And because nobody trusted my intuition towards Luka504 i thought i had to do drastic measures to make the town trust me.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#74 2019-08-31 18:30:45

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

Offline

#75 2019-08-31 18:56:25

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Offline

peace1567329158761133

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1590675810.0501 - Generated in 0.059 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.5 MiB (Peak: 1.71 MiB) ]