Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-08-20 16:04:37

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Here is my reads list so far.
If anyone wants me to elaborate why i put someone where they are, just ask me to specify.

Town:
NorwegianboyEE

Townlean:
Mutantdevle
ShadowsEdge
Eleizibeth

C’est Neutral:
Peace
Taskmanager
Zumza
ZeldaXD
Slabdrill
Crybaby

Scumlean:
MrJawapa
HeebusBajesus
2B55B5G TNG

Mafia:
X

Jester
- Maybe 2B55B5G TNG.

Offline

#27 2019-08-20 16:16:26

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Slabdrill, are you going to vote for someone? Read the thread... etc?

Offline

#28 2019-08-20 17:11:50

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

TaskManager wrote:

I also have a strong feeling that your reluctance to lynching Slab is a way to covertly defend him/avert his lynch without showing it

Nobody here is defending him except for me, at best we see that some people are diverting the attention away from him and onto other "inactive" people, while still saying they are ok with lynching Slabdrill. If Slabdrill and i was mafia, why would i alone defend him and risk getting lynched in doing so once he flips mafia?

Offline

#29 2019-08-20 18:27:49

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Mutantdevle
Who do you see as suspicious? Do you mind sharing your reads?

Offline

#30 2019-08-20 19:53:22

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Thank's Mutant. That's about what i expected. I disagree about your assessment that there is not enough information to find suspects however, it seems a bit narrow minded to just assume that there is absolutely no other choice than voting Slabdrill. I thought you were open to the idea of thinking outside the box, but i guess not.
So since it's obvious the mafia has agreed on either passively or actively supporting a Slabdrill lynch. Will you trust me more once he is revealed to be a townie i wonder? I am absolutely certain by now that Slabdrill must be innocent.

Offline

Wooted by:

#31 2019-08-20 20:11:47

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@2B55B5G TNG
Good post. It's just too bad your former self Luka504's earlier actions haunts you. The news aren't all bad though, looks like nobody wants to lynch you. So don't worry about dying yet. I'll just keep my vote on you for formality's sake.
I just want to ask you one thing though. Do you think Luka504's actions were appropriate considering his given role card?
And based upon your reads, who are you voting? You'd prefer voting either Mutantdevle, Zumza or MrJawapa i assume? (Those are the ones you put as neutral-suspicious) But are you willing to hammer Slabdrill if he seems like the only available choice?

Offline

#32 2019-08-20 22:06:37

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Well one things for sure. Peace aint mafia, cus if he was then the entire mafia team would have surrendered by now.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#33 2019-08-20 22:12:30

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Um... yea?

Offline

#34 2019-08-21 07:17:54

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

In case you guys can’t tell what i’ve been doing through my posts so far and let your confusion influence my opinion about me. Allow me to explain. I’m more suspicious about the majority rather than the people who stand alone at this point in the game. Remember that the mafia team is three men strong, they won’t allow us to lynch one of them so easily. This is exactly why i do not suspect people like Slabdrill. If he was a mafia member, would the mafia just stand idly by? No they’d say things like "hmm, we should lynch Zumza instead." Or "Come on, let’s wait for Slabdrill to talk guys!" Interestingly, Mutant has been clearly standing on the side of the "let’s just lynch Slabdrill, no point in waiting" squad. I’m starting to feel a connection between certain members here. More specifically MrJawapa, Mutantdevle and Taskmanager. Mutantdevle seems different in my opinion, like he isn’t as concerned with helping us solve the game. He is very passive about the whole thing, giving out tidbits of helpful information but not really commiting to any different strategies than "Meh, let’s just lynch the afk without bothering to gather more vital data"

I realize it might seem like i’ve been fluctuating a lot with my opinions, but it has all been a part of an extensive data gathering project. Which i am starting to finalize. I no longer suspect 2B55B5G TNG as strongly since he put my thoughts into words with his analyzis of Mutantdevle and MrJawapa. I suggest you guys read those paragraphs in his reads list if you haven’t already, because it is really good.

I do not expect my lone voice to have much of an impact at this stage of the game. But i hope that through the deaths of innocents, people will gradually awaken to the truth and remember my words. I’m saying this now rather than later because i know i am an attractive target for nightkills so i don’t suspect i’ll be living through anymore than at least a couple of nights.

MrJawapa is the most worth looking into in my opinion. He has put people as suspicious without bothering to explain why. Isolate his posts and look at the "early mafia prediction" statements. Even though his arguments seem like they lack a big amount logic, people like Mutant and Taskmanager still back it up. I think voting MrJawapa would give us the most information out of everyone here.
Also if anyone still thinks i’m suspicious (For genuine reasons, not because you are mafia and want me dead) know that this playstyle is very unusual for me. It’s surprising even to myself, i usually remain much more calm and collected once i’m mafia. However, as a townie i feel like i need to be much more involved in the process of weeding out the mafia.

!Vote MrJawapa

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#35 2019-08-21 08:05:52

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Taskmanager
Yes, i was the one who defended Slabdrill. So why did nobody else? Why was i (a townie) the only one defending Slabdrill and looking at alternatives rather than immediately jumping on the Slabdrill bandwagon? This proves to me that something doesn't add up about the people that suggested him. More specifically you and MrJawapa.
Go ahead and vote me. It'll prove my point.
The mafia cannot hide the identity of people that get lynched on day 1 so this may be one of the few actual confirmed alignment lynches we'll get.

Offline

#36 2019-08-21 08:35:43

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Which question? Most of the information in your linked comment seems more like pure statements. So forgive me for failing to "answer" your speculations.
Do you mean these questions?

Taskmanager wrote:

Who are the other valid choices for inactive players?

Already answered this with my list on day 1. I suppose there is no longer any use in voting for inactive players anymore though, because almost none of the players are actually inactive this time around.

Taskmanager wrote:

I also find it odd how you completely ignored Slab's candidacy prior to turning on Luka, except for mentioning him in your candidates list

When did i do this? What makes you believe this? I've never "completely ignored" Slabdrill's candidacy, i've looked at other options if that's what you mean. Also in case you haven't noticed, i've focused on Slabdrill for the better part of the entire thread. So i don't understand what exactly your point against me is. This is part of the reason i suspect you, you just seem to spout empty platitudes without much thought put behind it. This really feels like a non-issue, surely if you think i'm suspicious you'd have better arguments?

Offline

#37 2019-08-21 08:50:35

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

I was ok with lynching Slabdrill if nothing else was available, then i realized Luka504 was acting super suspicious. Why are you under the impression i completely ignored Slabdrill's candidacy? I thought i made it quite clear i would lynch lurkers like Slabdrill prior to what you refer to as "turning" on Luka.

Offline

#38 2019-08-21 09:35:27

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

TaskManager, you just keep on repeating what my actions are. I am fully aware of my own actions. What i'm interested in is your take on why they make me suspicious.

Offline

Wooted by:

#39 2019-08-21 09:47:51

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

If Slabdrill flips mafia, you guys should lynch me next.
If Taskmanager or any of the other people i suspect flips town then that's just unfortunate. I'd rather not get lynched obviously, since a townie voting themselves is very anti-town unless their death and confirmed allignment would in some way help us with revealing the mafia. But if you guys want to lynch me for that as well, that would be completely understandable.

Offline

#40 2019-08-21 10:12:54

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

So if Slabdrill flips town you'd begin trusting me?

Offline

#41 2019-08-21 11:28:00

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

That's exactly what i'd been thinking Crybaby. And it's why i think the people that act like lynching Slabdrill is the best solution is extremely suspicious in my eyes. Those people are: Mutantdevle, MrJawapa and Taskmanager.
This is why i want to vote either one of those as if they turn out to be mafia it would be an extremely successful lynch rather than just going for the inactive "policy" lynch option.

Offline

#42 2019-08-21 12:48:53

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Taskmanager wrote:

Now my primary reason is that Norboy has been subtly unwilling to go for lynching Slab while suggesting other people for a similar reason

^Gross simplification of my motives.
My reasons for wanting to lynch either MrJawapa, Mutantdevle or you is as far from a "similar reason" you could get. There are also many ways you can describe my tactics right now, "subtle" is not one of them. You may disapprove, but at least get my case right.

Taskmanager wrote:

You understand that it's not *just* an inactivity policy lynch now right

Then what is it? If you really think i'm a mafia member protecting Slabdrill, then i invite you to vote for me instead. It will prove Slabdrill and i have no scum connection, also proving that my reads aren't based on a mafia mindset.

Offline

#43 2019-08-21 13:12:45

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Mutantdevle wrote:

No, Slabdrill flipping town wouldn't make me trust you. There's a 2/3 chance that he flips town and as mafia you'd know what he'd flip. The arguments you've made about Slabdrill and the progression of thought you've shown in the thread are not beyond fakery. To be honest, I would have thought town!you would want Slabdrill lynched if you genuinely believed what you're claiming you do. Slabdrill flipping town would turn your speculation into confirmed evidence which is probably the most useful thing he could do in a game. But instead, I get the impression that you want to stay off the wagon because the town credit you'd get from 'being right all along' is more valuable to you than making your arguments convincing.

If i knew he would flip town, why would i be so audacious about it? This is a risk i am taking because we only get one chance to push through the mafia's deception and get an absolutely confirmed mafia lynch on the first night, and going for the "safe" policy lynch at this point in the game is simply ludicrous. It's not even that i especially care much about Slabdrill dying, if he get's lynched on day 2 i wouldn't really care. I'm just saying: what if we push the "policy lynch" aside on this first day, take a much more bold approach. Then on the second day, assuming the day 1 flip gives us nothing. We go straight to lynching Slabdrill?

Mutantdevle wrote:

Why is specifically his role card relevant? Are you trying to prompt an answer that will give you information about whether Luka was acting off being PR/vanilla?

I wanted to see what my question would yield from 2B55B5G TNG. Asking difficult questions might make people slip up and accidentally reveal whatever alignment they have. That said, how do you know that Luka was as you put it: "acting off being PR/vanilla"? Your comment here is worded in a way that shows you might already have knowledge about his alignment.

Offline

#44 2019-08-21 13:42:34

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Mutantdevle So you think i'm town but want to lynch me at the same time? Alright then, but i highly doubt lynching me would be as beneficial to the town as you claim it will.

Mutantdevle wrote:

You've quite clearly tried to show progression of thought to try and justify why you so strongly believed Slabdrill to be town.

"Tried"? That's a bit rude. Maybe i'm not the best at putting my thoughts into text, but that doesn't mean i'm lying or acting.

Mutantdevle wrote:

You're the one that asked the question that focussed more on role than it did alignment.

Yeah i did, so what? If i already knew his alignment because i'm mafia i wouldn't even have bothered asking. I'd probably just shut up and rely on night-kills.

Offline

#45 2019-08-21 13:54:12

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Ans also if Jawapa and Mutant is scum.
/Vote NorwegianboyEE

Offline

#46 2019-08-21 15:00:58

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Lol Jawapa, i’d never be using those sucky tactics if i was scum. You should know as my earlier teammate in purgatorEE.

Offline

#47 2019-08-21 15:34:39

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

No Jawapa. Lynching a fellow mafia made sense in purgatorEE but in this one it’s just a big fail.

Offline

#48 2019-08-21 15:52:27

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

THEORY:
Norwegianboy and Slabdrill is mafia, Norwegianboy saw that Slabdrill is afk and decided to throw him under the bus in order to gain townie points. Uh oh! Slabdrill actually came online and made some contributions. Norwegianboy now does everything he can to save Slabrill, including sacrificing himself! Because clearly Norwegianboy isn't a very selfish person or anything as evidenced by the fact that he'd gladly throw Peace under the bus in the last mafia game, contrarily he risks his life to save a nearly useless mafia member! Now some days later, through a series of wacky events Norwegianboy now finds himself under the guillotine!

Result: FALSE

Not only does this make no sense, but i'm quite certain that if i really was mafia i would have proposed voting for Zumza because his "French" is super annoying to read or some BS, subtly changing the voice of consensus to vote for him instead. This would of course have been easy since i could instruct Slabdrill on what to do, as well as having another teammate to smooth things out.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#49 2019-08-21 18:12:45

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

@Taskmanager
Me thinks you either don’t understand what i’m trying to say and is using that as a justification to lynch or is mafia. Which is fine. If i die someone is bound to take it seriously.

Offline

#50 2019-08-21 18:37:36

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,057

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

So i guess it’s going to be either me or Slabdrill? A bit hard to follow when Kira’s vote count follows rigid timestamps rather than activity.

Offline

peace1567329158761133

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1590682929.3819 - Generated in 0.092 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.5 MiB (Peak: 1.72 MiB) ]