Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-08-28 02:53:19

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ZeldaXD wrote:

I'm calling it now; Most likely, no mafia voted for Jawapa until the end. We were all aware of Jawapa being EITHER scum or jester, and mafia knew for sure he wasn't mafia thus they probably knew he was most likely Jester, why would mafia risk having one of their teammates vote for Jawapa and risk getting them killed?

Expanding on this theory, it would in fact be in the interest of mafia to push a Jester lynch but not actually commit to it, if there's no mafia in the lynch, then it's 100% guaranteed for a townie to be lynched.

gLjTZE1.png

#27 2019-08-28 14:21:39

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

it would in fact be in the interest of mafia to push a Jester lynch but not actually commit to it

Who do you think fits that description?

I think taskmanager would fit it best but he makes a good point here about bimps

TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:

You're just trying to call me out becasue I'm pressuring you.

Trying to pressure me doesn't make you immune to me calling you out. The card you're pulling right now is something a scummy player would try to pull off

Bimps wrote:

How is it scummy to vote a jester who was gonna kill someone that I also wanted dead?

How is it not? If you're mafia then you know for a fact that the person you want dead is town, and since Jester promised to kill them, why not help him and get that free townie kill? Plus you get free townie points from this misbelief that mafia totally wouldn't vote for jester

gLjTZE1.png

#28 2019-08-29 02:26:13

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Guys I don't want to pressure you but the clock is ticking and we need to find out who is a mafia to lynch or else we lose.

gLjTZE1.png

#29 2019-08-29 20:36:30

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

you forgot your team mates mutant and zumza obv mistake?

Zumza is dead.

Peace isn't smart enough to add in a detail like this. I'm now confident that peace is town.

Tbh if peace was scum it would be super obvious like the previous game (railmat's) where he was going to be lynched d1

gLjTZE1.png

#30 2019-08-29 21:29:25

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

peace - very noob. did not vote jawapa but that doesnt tell me anything considering who they are. I've never seen them as maf so i don't know how they'd act.

"I've never seen them as maf so i don't know how they'd act." you were in RailMat's game, where peace was mafia...

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#31 2019-08-30 01:51:21

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

(More townie)
TaskManager: Claimed Lookout and there are no counterclaims, nothing much to say here.

ShadowsEdge: I like his posts and many I agree with, at first I voted to lynch Shadows in D1 because his vote for Heebus semed scummy, I thought he would be trying to get rid of the person who would read him the best, but Heebus getting replaced took the suspicion I had of Shadows away, and his later posts have only reinforced my opinion on his townishness.

peace: Peace is really obvious when he's mafia as seen in RailMat's game, it's not the case in this game, he just seems 'sus', but that's just peace being peace, peace is 'sus' when he's town because he makes himself look sus, but when he's mafia you feel he's sus but the actual scummy kind of sus. I'm reading him townie.

Slabdrill: I'll leave him neutral until he makes a read for mutantdevle. He says "I believe the scumteam is bimps, zelda, and 2B because I lack a townread on them.", including me, when he says in his previous read "edging slight town, but that'll change as others clear themselves.". Although we have to keep in mind he says "but that'll change as others clear themselves", which has happened, for example, Task claiming Lookout, I don't think any strong arguments have been really given from that point forward to read me as scum, or that could push me from Slab's "edging slight town" to putting me on the mafia team.

mutantdevle: He has not really been trying to figure out the game until now, he says it's because he's not as interested in this game (which could be possible anyway), but he has now recently started to make good posts as suspicion increased on him. As I was writing this, he was the 2nd most scummy, Bimps being the 1st, but I've moved him to 3rd place because reading his latest post gives some mixed feelings.

2B55B5G TNG: In purgatorEE (where he was town), he did not seem to care much about being lynched, in fact, he even encouraged to vote for him and even voted himself, he seems to care much more about this game, he actually cares about being lynched, maybe it's because, like myself, he enjoys more this setup with the power roles. But that's just speculation.

Bimps: I don't like his attitude, it's too aggressive, I don't know/remember how Bimps plays, all I remember is that we sent him to play some tournament to mafiascum representing EE (a tournament which I didn't spectate). Pretty sure we sent him as a meme too. But he has played a lot of mafia, would he make himself look so sus? I think he's aware of what his posts read like, but perhaps that's what he wants us to think, that no way he would make himself so sus.
(More scummy)

gLjTZE1.png

#32 2019-08-30 02:03:49

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Although I read Bimps as more scummy than 2B (it should be obvious why considering Bimps' attitude), I feel more confident on lynching 2B.

gLjTZE1.png

#33 2019-08-31 02:34:43

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

The fact that maf hasn't quickhammered yet makes me believe that we have gotten the disguiser, or both mutant and peace are mafia.

I find it highly unlikely that Crybaby was disguiser, considering the odds of mafia finding the veteran on N1...
Current voters are:

Bimps: TaskManager, MutantDevle
Mutantdevle: Peace, Bimps

Taskmanager, considering there are no counterclaims, is town

Bimps: MutantDevle
Mutantdevle: Peace, Bimps

In my opinion, peace is not mafia considering the info we know from this and previous games...

gLjTZE1.png

#34 2019-08-31 16:52:18

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Since no wagon has 3 votes, mafia can easily stack all of their votes on any player and hammer it once the day goes into overtime.
We gotta keep this in mind and cast our votes before time runs out.

Right now you are the only person we can trust (and Shadow is also most likely town but not confirmed like you). I'm willing to vote for Mutant, 2B or Bimps, who do you think we should lynch? You have a vote on Bimps, is that who you want to bet for?

gLjTZE1.png

#35 2019-08-31 17:38:08

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I don't like how quick 2B voted Bimps after Shadow, is this game over? We'll see... Task, if Bimps is mafia (and thus there's no game over yet), you're def getting killed tonight, anything you would like to say?

gLjTZE1.png

#36 2019-08-31 17:46:59

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

...And they lived happily ever after.

gLjTZE1.png

#37 2019-08-31 17:50:11

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

so was zelda the third one

Nope, I was Vanilla Townie.

gLjTZE1.png

#38 2019-08-31 17:52:44

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well this should strictly be up to the host, but since i already know...

Zelda= town
Taskmanager= Look-out
Peace= town
Slabdrill= town

Mutantdevle= Disguiser
2B55B5G TNG= Janitor
ShadowsEdge= Godfather

We would have lost anyway, no way we would have gotten ShadowsEdge.

gLjTZE1.png

#39 2019-08-31 17:53:36

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

So I was right D1 and Shadows was trying to get rid of Heebus because of the reason I stated?

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#40 2019-08-31 17:55:57

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I'm at least glad I got 2B and Mutant in my top 3 scum, considering last game I put taskmanager and crybaby in the "I can only town-read them" list lol.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#41 2019-08-31 18:07:39

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Btw shadow whats that discord mafia you say you play in the Mafia PT?

gLjTZE1.png

#42 2019-08-31 18:45:19

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.

We're talking about peace, you're assuming he could be self-aware...

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (2)
peace1567329158761133

Board footer