Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-18 22:16:22, last edited by Kira (2019-08-31 19:31:22)

Kira

Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

MAFIA 29: The French Revolution

Moderator: Kira

4-1.jpg

Playerlist: (TBD)

-Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
-NorwegianboyEE - Doctor
-mutantdevle
-ShadowsEdge
-Zumza - Villager
-MrJawapa - Jester - Winner
-ZeldaXD
-Eleizibeth - Vanilla Townie
-Slabdrill
-Bimps (Replacing HeebusBajesus)
-Crybaby - Veteran

RULES:

Be nice. It's a game.

General:
- Please adhere to the forum rules.
- Do not discuss this game of mafia outside of this thread.
- Day phases will last 72 hours (or until a lynch is achieved).
- Night Phases will last 24 hours.
- During night phase, no talking may be done in the thread.
- Do not quote PM's from the mod at all. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
- If you have any questions about your role, or the game, feel free to PM me.
- You are expected to put a minimum of effort in your posts.
- If you break any of these rules, you may be modkilled or force-replaced.

Voting / Player actions:
- Make your vote clear and visible.
- Don't try to confuse me with your votes.
- A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then the day will go overtime.
- Following a lynch, it is twilight. You may continue to post until I lock the thread and declare it night.
- If nobody dies for 3 consecutive night phases, the town will win.
- If you have a Night Action, you may PM your night action every night.

Activity:
- You are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you haven't posted for 48 hours, I shall prod you. If you do not respond to the prod within 24 hours (either in thread if it's Day, or via PM during the Night) then I will replace you.
- As well, if you require more than three prods, I will force-replace you.

Mechanics:
- #2EFFBD is my color. Feel free to use it if you'd like! Just not to impersonate me or to mislead others.
- I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.

ROLELIST:

Vanilla Town:
-Le Vétéran (Veteran): You are the Veteran, a crazy lunatic that will kill anyone that decides to visit you at night. You can only use your ability 2 times, send me a private message at night time when you decide to use your ability.
-Le Guet (Look-out): You are the Look-out, your ability is to observe a player and see who visited them during a particular night. You can use your role as many times as you want, but you cannot visit the same person twice.
-Le Médecin (Doctor): You are the Doctor, your ability is to protect anyone from dying in a particular night. You are allowed to heal yourself once but you cannot heal the same person twice.
-6 Villageois (Villagers)

Mafia Goon:
-Le Déguiseur (Disguiser): You are the Disguiser. You may disguise as a living target, which makes you appear as that person’s role, should you die that night or the following day.
-Le Concierge (Janitor): You are the Janitor. your ability is to completely erase one’s identity, as such, the murdered’s role and note will not be revealed. You can use your ability 2 times.
-Godfather

Neutral Evil:
-Le Boufon (Jester): You are the Jester! You are obsessed with the guillotine and hope to get lynched at all cost. Upon lynch, you will get the chance to kill anyone that voted for your death.

SETUP:

-3 Mafias
-9 Townies
-1 Neutral

-Win condition for Mafia is to have at least 1 Mafia alive at the end of the game. If 1 town and 1 mafia are alive, then Mafia will automatically win the game.
-Win condition for Town is to have killed all mafia members and the neutral.
-Win condition for Neutral is to get lynched.
-Mafia will have private room they can use at all time, there won't be any Martyr PT.
-The game will be based on a day and night cycle, the timezone used will be GMT +1, Paris. https://time.is/fr/Paris

HAVE FUN!

#2 2019-08-19 15:08:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

TaskManager wrote:

@rat#5738 whats up hi say smth
hahahahaha

hi

#3 2019-08-19 15:15:31

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Luka504 wrote:

Hi Ele, what's your opinion on, well, everything that's going on?

i think you are being very aggressive

#4 2019-08-19 15:33:14

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Luka504 wrote:

Mind elaborating a bit? Do you agree with what I've said or not?

i mean, i guess i agree with you. i'd rather have another reason to lynch someone though that's not "they're usually a lurker". lynching someone just because they're lurking seems kinda bad. although i'm pretty sure that by the time day 1 ends, we'll have some other info

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

-Eleizibeth (Yes. Seems like another funposter à la JoeyC.)

ssorry if i am not up to your standards. i've never played a mafia game before and this is a really scary experience for me. please be patient, thanks :D

#5 2019-08-19 17:31:57

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

joey, i think it would be better to take our time and make the right decisions rather than lynch potentially useful people asap

yeah, it's only a day one lynch, so there's gonna be some amount of randomness, but i think if we wait for more info we might make a better decision than just lynching a completely random person because they're "usually inactive"

#6 2019-08-19 18:14:31

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

It's honestly hard to get a good answer about someone especially on day 1.

i'm saying i'd like to lynch someone based on at least SOME reasoning, rather than just "they're inactive." right now, lynching slab would basically just be a completely random lynch imo. we're better off waiting and keeping our options open

Zumza wrote:

I thought you did not know anything about this game, or at least that's what you said so far.
Where does this "wisdom" come from? Maybe someone told you to say it? An anti-revolutionary friend, hmm?

i am honored that you think i'm actually saying stuff that is relevant. i watched a few town of salem videos in Preparation for this Big Game. i can assure you that these are my opinions.

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2019-08-19 18:23:28

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

also, i agree with norboy. luka has kinda been overly aggressive and his posts definitely feel "off"

luka, why is slab a better candidate than other lurkers like zelda or crybaby? (they haven't said anything yet either)

Wooted by:

#8 2019-08-20 15:25:48

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ShadowsEdge wrote:

While I'm pretty sure her claim came from my persistance on not wanting to do a lynch on an inactive person without input from town, I do think that she's genuine in her words.

I thought this way before you really posted anything about it but just didn't know how to word it. in your one post (#53), you worded it perfectly and i agreed with it, so i can see why you think I got the idea from you

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Joey, while agreeing with what i said. Also seems a bit suspicious because of how he agreed with me and voted without any further elaboration, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon without needing to justify himself by noting why he agreed with what i said.

this is honestly how he is. he'll blindly follow someone if he even slightly agrees with what they say. sorry to joey if I offended him, he's a nice guy and all, but this was definitely something I worried about when he signed up for this game. i'm sure other people who've been around him in discord can attest to this. im not defending him, I'm just trying to clarify that this might not really be worth looking into and I don't want you to waste your time analyzing this (feel free to, though, just keep this in mind), because this is just how he is

Wooted by:

#9 2019-08-21 00:44:05

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:

New prediction:

Mafia:
norboy
peace
slabdrill

can i ask why you think these people are mafia?

Wooted by: (2)
peace1567329158761133

Board footer