Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-08-30 01:06:23

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Bimps wrote:

Hey lookout if you aren't task this is when you CLAIM IT

Why do you believe so strongly that Task isn't the Lookout? There's been no counterclaim, and it makes no sense for the Mafia to claim Lookout, as they would likely just be lynched by the actual Lookout.

Bimps wrote:

Devle you're just being a ****. Don't excuse your gameplay by using other games. I want to lynch task, and will put my vote on him if there is a counterclaim, but devle is making me **** rn
!vote mutantdevle

The suspicion on him is quite literally related to other games. But I'm unsure of why you want to lynch Task still. Task has no reason to be suspected, as he's claimed Lookout, and has not been counterclaimed by anyone. You voting for Mutant seems like an attempt to divert the lynch from yourself.

Bimps wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Taskmanager town, peace town, Slabdrill town, Shadow town.

If you trust that I'm town that leaves Bimps, Zelda and 2B55 as the mafia; -1 if Crybaby was disguiser.

Holy **** you can't hide you scumminess anymore, lynch this guy rn

Mutant is suspicious on his own accord, but it's simply a read for his predictions. Even if Mutant is Mafia, the fact that you chose to take a reads list, and turn it against him by making that confirm him as Scum, then it only adds more to your suspicion. On a further note, Bimps kept trying to divert the lynch here by advocating for people to lynch Mutant.

Bimps wrote:

The fact that people are pushing me and not devle is a sign that they're maf and I'm town

Further trying to divert the lynch. The only people pushing for you to be lynched at the time was Task. Task has no reason to be suspected as Mafia. I did suspect you, but I never advocated for anyone to lynch you. Mutant only recently pushed for your lynch because of your more recent suspicious behavior. Your opinion to say that "People are pushing for your lynch" claiming that makes you town, only makes it more suspicious on the basis that the only person who was actively pushing for a lynch on you is Task. And in this scenario, you're claiming that Task is Mafia, when given no reason to believe so.

You keep your reads simple, not revealing much, you get defensive when people make claims against you, and today, you clearly tried to divert the lynch away from yourself.

Bimps wrote:

I didn't see peace derpclear himself so thanks for that. And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task. I also think shad is town, but also potentially just good at playing scum. And I don't see any reason to really defend slab.

I don't like long games so can we just vote devle and get this over with? I want to move on to endgame where the game gets way more interesting.  Current scumlist is devle, zelda, and slab.

I don't see a reason for you to be angry about an absence of a counterclaim. Like Mutant said, it makes it that Task is more trustworthy, since Task claimed Lookout, and with the absence of a counterclaim, sort of "Psuedo-confirms" him as town.

The only reason I can think of for you to be upset about Task being Lookout is that if you are Mafia, and you know that Task being Lookout adds suspicion onto you. And once again, tries to divert the lynch over to Devle, similar to my claim of why I claimed that Zelda was Town because of their lynch on Mutant, Bimps is the exact opposite. Bimps seems to have a reference to lynching Mutant in every single post, even if the post isn't remotely related to Mutant. I really feel like Bimps is just trying to divert the lynch from himself at this point.

Bimps wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Bimps wrote:

And yeah I'm gonna be so **** if no one is counterclaiming task.

Why would that annoy you? lol. Surely no one counterclaiming is a good thing because it literally gives us a confirmed townie.

Because I thought I was good at reading people

That shouldn't be a cause for why you would get angry about being wrong about Task's allignment.

TaskManager wrote:

I'm kind of torn between voting Mutand and voting Bimps, but since Mutant actually tries to defend himself while Bimps puts no effort into this at all, and also because Bimps is annoying as hell, I'm going to keep my vote on him
If Bimps flips town and we lose this game I blame it on him for playing carelessly.

Iirc Bimps has 2 votes rn (me, mutant), Mutant has 1 vote (peace)

To be honest, Bimps is just making himself out to be more suspicious, and since there's no Jester around anymore, I'm inclined to believe more that he's Mafia over Mutant. Especially because of the fact that he keeps trying to divert the lynch over to Mutant, and is constantly trying to get someone to counterclaim against you.

I don't want to vote just yet though. Seeing as Bimps has majority, I don't want to vote and give Mafia the chance to quickly lynch Bimps, given the chance that Bimps could be Town. I highly doubt it, but I want to have the discussion time to get more reads on Bimps and Mutant.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#52 2019-08-30 15:56:21

ShadowsEdge

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I didn't understand this one.

I was trying to go through the posts that stood out, and that one I had townish vibes from. That's all it means.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why does this post gives you a townish vibe when he doesn't explain his intentions? Bringing Jawapa closer to plurality but doesn't explain his intentions is still suspicious.

Because it was almost certain that Jawapa was going to flip Jester. The reason I count it as a Townish move is because they're trying to enforce the lynch on Jawapa, that way it corners the Mafia. Since, most likely, the Mafia would not have voted for Jawapa. It could be a possibility, but I doubt the Mafia would take a chance like that. Although, since Bimps wasn't suspected at all at the time, it's completely possible that Bimps did vote knowing he wouldn't be killed.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Okay, sure, but what I found weird is that, you seem to be avoiding to be suspected by not voting. The only vote you made was a pressure vote on Heebus. If you aren't a scum you shouldn't be scared of voting anyone.

The reason I don't want to vote so early on, is because we're given 72 hours (96 hours today) to discuss who we should lynch. The only reason I voted for Heebus was to place pressure on them, since they hadn't made a comment about anything. My stance for others doesn't apply that same way. Everyone here is pretty active, so I have no need to place pressure on them.

As for why I also choose not to lynch, I chose not to lynch Bimps so early because we need to have the discussion time. While I have my suspicions on Bimps, I keep in mind that it's possible that he is Town. And if he is Town, the Mafia would undoubtedly try to hammer his lynch immediately to get rid of him.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

In your post, you said TaskManager and Mutantdevle were suspicious, but since TaskManager has claimed Lookout, the only suspicious left in your list is Mutantdevle. Will you vote for Mutantdevle?

It depends. As I said before, the main reason I suspect Mutant is his inactivity in the game. Recently he's been more active.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So who do you think is more suspicious now between Mutantdevle and Bimps?

Bimps is definitely more suspicious. Whereas with Mutant, my only suspicion of him is from evidence of previous games, Bimps my suspicion from him comes directly from this game.

Mutant made a claim to why he was inactive, and is now trying to be more active. While I still suspect him, he doesn't seem like a good target for the lynch at the moment. Considering our information against him is external.

Bimps gets defensive when you claim anything against him, and still persists that Task is lying about being Lookout. He says it's:

Bimps wrote:

Because I thought I was good at reading people

But even at that case, it doesn't make sense for him to persist to the notion that Task isn't Lookout, despite being given no evidence to believe that Task isn't the Lookout. Just in general, Bimps keeps making himself out to be more and more suspicious, with his persistant lynches on both Task and Mutant. Both of which he has no claims for any lynch against. He randomly switched the vote to Mutant to get people to lynch Mutant instead, and has been pushing for a lynch against Mutant, but has never provided any reasoning other than:

Bimps wrote:

-mutantdevle - Not fully confident on this, but they want to wagon people which is a no bueno move. Could be town

And then later just brought up the lynch out of nowhere because he:

Bimps wrote:

Devle you're just being a ****. Don't excuse your gameplay by using other games. I want to lynch task, and will put my vote on him if there is a counterclaim, but devle is making me **** rn

He constantly tries to divert the lynch and has never made a real claim to why we should lynch Task or Mutant, only pushes for their lynches constantly.

Anyways, I have to go to school now. I'll be gone for a while today because I have more band stuff to do today. But I'll try to be active if I can.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#53 2019-08-31 17:32:24

ShadowsEdge

!vote Bimps

Day is going to end soon. And I'm starting to see Mutant as more townish than suspicious. Bimps is the person I suspect the most, which is why I'll be placing my vote on them, rather than 2B. Since I don't have much suspicion against 2B, and it's completely possible that 2B isn't aligned with Mutant or Bimps, but the two of them were trying to frame him.

~BeepnBoop

#54 2019-08-31 17:47:11

ShadowsEdge

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Bimps is town.
Game is now unwinnable for town.
Mafia won.
GG

Town still can win if mafia doesn’t kill anyone

But what are the chances that Mafia will just.. Not kill anyone? They have the chance to win the game for themselves, there's no way they would waste that tonight.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#55 2019-08-31 17:50:00

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Bimps is town.
Game is now unwinnable for town.
Mafia won.
GG

you can tknow you were a sily doctor don tpost if youre dead

Kira probably told them Bimps' role in Graveyard chat.

~BeepnBoop

#56 2019-08-31 17:53:11

ShadowsEdge

I got so mad at Mutant and 2B55, they both made references to me being Mafia despite there being no suspicion on me.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#57 2019-08-31 17:54:12

ShadowsEdge

ZeldaXD wrote:

So I was right D1 and Shadows was trying to get rid of Heebus because of the reason I stated?

Nope, all my reads were honest. I just wanted Heebus to actually participate, and she would have been an easy player to lynch //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

~BeepnBoop

#58 2019-08-31 17:55:11

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

So I was right D1 and Shadows was trying to get rid of Heebus because of the reason I stated?

I was literally looking at that thing an hour ago and considered Shadow vs Bimps to be a TvS

Whats a TvS? Sorry I dont understand xd

~BeepnBoop

#59 2019-08-31 17:57:40

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

I was literally looking at that thing an hour ago and considered Shadow vs Bimps to be a TvS

Town vs scum

Oh ok. Did you think that it was Bimps who was scum, or it was me who was scum?

~BeepnBoop

#60 2019-08-31 17:59:41

ShadowsEdge

This game was honestly really fun. I had my doubts about joining the EE Forums mafia, but having played it was really fun.

Also I got really scared of both Zelda and Bimps because they were the only two to bring suspicion on me, which both dropped, Zelda because I acted very townie, and Bimps because he just didn't care and didn't actually take the time to read through the forums.

GG guys.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#61 2019-08-31 18:00:43

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Peace wrote:

dude you just broke the game

Dude the game is unwinnable for town, it's over. Can you use your frigging brain?

how coudl we be sure crybaby wasnt the siduister?

Can we lynch Peace tomorrow?

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#62 2019-08-31 18:02:04

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Town vs scum

Oh ok. Did you think that it was Bimps who was scum, or it was me who was scum?

this is beyond obvious but i'll still let you take a guess here

Ehhhh I suppose. But I just wanted to actually be sure about it.

~BeepnBoop

#63 2019-08-31 18:03:55

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

alos it was up to kira todecide what to do abotu the game sinc ehes th ehost

Peace, I hope you know now that Bimps was lynched, there was absolutely no chance Town could win. Day 4 would be a stalemate, and Kira would have no choice but to end it on a Mafia win.

~BeepnBoop

#64 2019-08-31 18:04:50

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

I'm calling autowin because there is absolutely no way for Town to get back into the game.

Bimps was a villager, TaskManager lookout.

The Mafia were: MutantDevle, ShadowsEdge and 2B TNG.

Congratulations to MutantDevle, ShadowsEdge, Jawapa and 2B TNG for winning.

Leaderboard (1st = Best overall performance, 13th Worst overall performance)

1st ShadowsEdge
2nd ZeldaXD
3rd 2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
4th Bimps (Replacing HeebusBajesus)
6th mutantdevle
5th MrJawapa - Jester - Winner
7th TaskManager
8th Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
9th Zumza - Villager
10th Crybaby - Veteran
11th Slabdrill
12th Eleizibeth - Vanilla Townie
13th NorwegianboyEE - Doctor

Take this leaderboard with a grain of salt. This is my own personal opinion.

MAFIA PT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/WCVKVeQXSCC
MARTYR PT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UDG3gK2JQpY

This was a fun game to host! Thank you all for participating, I hope you had an amazing Mafia experience!

I had so much playing it. I honestly loved the set up and it was fun being apart of the mafia. Also lmao I got 1st for performance.

~BeepnBoop

#65 2019-08-31 18:07:27

ShadowsEdge

I dont understand how Bimps is so high up if he made himself look like scum, making it easy for us to lynch him.

~BeepnBoop

#66 2019-08-31 18:09:44

ShadowsEdge

ZeldaXD wrote:

Btw shadow whats that discord mafia you say you play in the Mafia PT?

Oh, 2B55B5G hosts a Mafia game on Discord, similar to the set up here (He gave ownership to someone else tho)

I also host one there as well.

~BeepnBoop

#67 2019-08-31 18:12:34

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

If you had listened to Bimps' shotcalling you'd have probably won the game. He was the first one to suspect ShadowsEdge and Mutant, and tried his hardest to push for their lynches.

Bimps didn't even have a reason to suspect me. All he said was he skimmed the forums and just claimed I was Mafia. Then actually Iso'd me, and claimed me as Town.

Also, Zelda was the first to suspect me, not Bimps

~BeepnBoop

#68 2019-08-31 18:15:52

ShadowsEdge

Also @Norwegian, it's not really your fault for underestimating me. I just had a lot of ways I was going about proving myself as town. I advocated for people not to lynch you, and when you were revealed as Doctor, added townie points to me, posted multiple reads lists, all of which were honest reads (And I did read Mutant and 2B as suspicious in both), and, coupled with the fact that I was new to the Forums, no one really could has suspected me to be Mafia.

~BeepnBoop

#69 2019-08-31 18:16:15

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

<3

~BeepnBoop

#70 2019-08-31 18:20:30

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum to improve myself just because how lame my performance was. So looking forward to the next one.

Also i'll probably never auto-trust you ever again ShadowsEdge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

why did you sac yourself as doctor noweg?

He said why. He was trying to make the people who voted for him more suspicious, meaning I was right on my assumption.

~BeepnBoop

#71 2019-08-31 18:28:53

ShadowsEdge

Can we lynch peace now?

~BeepnBoop

#72 2019-08-31 18:31:57

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.

~BeepnBoop

#73 2019-08-31 18:44:05

ShadowsEdge

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Btw shadow whats that discord mafia you say you play in the Mafia PT?

Oh, 2B55B5G hosts a Mafia game on Discord, similar to the set up here (He gave ownership to someone else tho)

I also host one there as well.

Don’t play mine, the roles are messed up there xD

Shadows’ discord mafia game is good, go play his game instead

COUGH I totally didn't take the set up from this game, edit it a bit, give it a new title, and make a new story to go along with it for my game. Nooooo, who would ever do that?

~BeepnBoop

#74 2019-08-31 18:46:42

ShadowsEdge

ZeldaXD wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace joining actually makes the game easier for townies. He's super obvious so after he's posted like 3 times you already know if he's town or mafia.

I'm waiting for that one game where peace has gotten us to believe so well that we know how he acts, that he acts like how he would when he's town when he's actually Mafia. And because we got so used to reading him a certain way, we wouldn't even know. Might not happen, but waiting on it.

We're talking about peace, you're assuming he could be self-aware...

LIke I said, doubt it'll happen. But I'm waiting for that moment where he just totally tricks us all.

~BeepnBoop

#75 2019-08-31 18:58:32

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Oof. I think the only reason Kira placed you last was because you basically encouraged people to lynch you the first day.

~BeepnBoop

peace1567329158761133

Board footer