Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-17 19:40:18, last edited by RailMat (2019-08-17 22:07:27)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Mafia 28 [day 1]

Welcome to mafia 28.

Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

Living players:
1. NorwegianboyEE
2. Slabdrill
3. peace
4. Anatoly mrjawapa
5. Crybaby
6. 2B55B5G TNG
7. TaskManager
8. Onjit
9. Kira
10. ShadowsEdge
11. Daneeko
12. Luka504
13. mutantdevle

Graveyard:
No one yet

Known rolecards:
No one yet

#2 2019-08-17 21:25:39

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 28 [day 1]

So Day has started. Nice

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#3 2019-08-17 21:44:34

ShadowsEdge

Did RailMat DM Anatoly roles? Because a lot of people mentioned in the sign up that Anatoly backed out. I even suggested that Zumza replace him.

~BeepnBoop

#4 2019-08-17 23:59:15

ShadowsEdge

Hold up, days have random lengths? I'm fine with Day 1 being short, since we don't know anything yet.
But I don't really like the idea of short days, because everyone here lives in a different time zone, and only giving 24 hours doesn't wholly accommodate that. Plus, it's nice to have the time to plan everything out.
And I like the idea of having set day times, not just random lengths, because, while it is an interesting mechanic, it's sort of a disadvantage for Town, since we never really know how much time we have to plan everything out.

~BeepnBoop

#5 2019-08-18 00:25:34

ShadowsEdge

I think that RailMat should have been more clear in the set up of the game. I get if it's closed set up, but people do want to know how the game will be set up so they'll be able to gain more of an interest in it. But I'm hoping that the set up of the game will lead to a fun game at the very least.

~BeepnBoop

#6 2019-08-18 08:54:22

ShadowsEdge

In my opinion, I'm fine with Day 1 being short. The rest of the days I do agree, need to be longer. Maybe at least 48 hours, although 72 would be the best, so we all have time to say our pieces and plan accordingly.

My reasoning for Day 1 being short is that on Day 1, we don't really know much, if there is a lynch Day 1, it's usually a random lynch, since we have no information. And it is nice to have the time, but ultimately it just comes down to the fact that we don't have much information on anyone.

I think for now I wont vote on Peace. He hasn't said anything, which in and of itself can be suspicious, but it's only the first day. So I don't really hold it against him.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep now, past Midnight here, so I'll check this thread in the morning, and if Peace says something about his lynch then maybe I can come up with a read for him. Somewhat at least.

~BeepnBoop

#7 2019-08-18 17:33:37

ShadowsEdge

Hi I'm up now.

mutantdevle wrote:

I find this attitude towards the peace wagon very interesting. Why do y'all think peace's words mean anything? Surely you're either for lynching a random without anything to go on or you're not? I don't see how peace could have said anything that would convince you one way or the other.

I said this because I didn't want to join in on a bandwagon against Peace so early. He hadn't even said a word, and a bandwagon started on him. I'm aware that his lynching isn't because of randomness or whatever. I'm completely aware that you guys chose to lynch Peace because of his bad spelling and such. But I considered it a random lynch on the premise that doing so isn't based off actual information we gathered from Peace's posts, or from any night actions. That's why I chose not to vote for Peace. And the reason I wanted to wait for him to post is that if he posted anything, it might have helped with a read for him.

As for the Jawapa lynch. I'm more open to this lynch because there's a basis, or at least more of it than what was present from the Peace Lynch, behind it. While it's not definite, it can still be used to gather information from the people who voted for him.

!vote MrJawapa L-1

~BeepnBoop

#8 2019-08-18 20:13:09

ShadowsEdge

Honestly I'm not really sure where this game is going.

peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

!vote MrJawapa L-1

not sure if this is right

I used your message to determine it. If he wasn't L-2 when you voted, then he isn't L-1. But you said L-2 so I assumed Jawapa was L-1 when I voted. My mistake.
This whole situation has been made a whole lot more confusing. I think I'm just going to retract my vote since it seems like everything is going into shambles.

!unvote

~BeepnBoop

#9 2019-08-18 20:14:47

ShadowsEdge

Are we all just roleclaiming?

~BeepnBoop

#10 2019-08-18 20:16:37

ShadowsEdge

The game already seems to be falling apart. And Jailor literally revealed already. My role isn't as good as Jailor, so I doubt it would make me a target anyways, even if this game continued on.

~BeepnBoop

#11 2019-08-18 20:18:14

ShadowsEdge

Ok well then there's a lot of messages being sent right now. I was Vigilante. I was excited for this game. But it all fell apart Day 1. Which is disappointing.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2019-08-18 20:23:05

ShadowsEdge

Well now this game definitely isn't going to continue. Mafia were revealed. While it wasn't as great as I'd hoped. At least it was something, I suppose. And yes, I did sign up for Kira's. I think that RailMat should just close this game thread, the Mafia were revealed already, from Mafia Chat, and everyone seems to be uninterested in it now because of the reveal from Railmat.

I hope that Kira's turns out much better. I believe it will, because Kira is usually more organized, but still disappointed from this one.

~BeepnBoop

#13 2019-08-18 23:43:59

ShadowsEdge

Jawapa already revealed as Town lmao. Mafia was revealed. Norwegian, Mutant, and peace were mafia. So lynch them if you want to.

~BeepnBoop

#14 2019-08-19 06:39:57

ShadowsEdge

I think RailMat just gave up. Game never even went into night phase. Sad.

~BeepnBoop

peace1566397611759967

Board footer