Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-24 11:56:12

Kira

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I have a feeling that Norboy and 2B55B5G TNG are connected.

Why would 2B55B5G TNG join any bandwagons suddenly retract from joining Trytu's?

Is it because Trytu, Norboy and 2B55B5G TNG are mafia? I'm getting more and more suspicious.

Town we need to vote for someone, so please.

#27 2019-07-25 15:42:16

Kira

!vote Crybaby

Let's not take any risks from now on. We 99% know that Crybaby is townie now, that's the move to make.

#28 2019-07-26 02:38:20

Kira

mrjawapa wrote:

I'm so confused.

This is his goal.

Let's step back for a second and use this opportunity to take a breather. Let's collectively think about every scenarios and posts together.

------------------------------------------------

Jawapa is 99% town and should be seen as such and on top of that, he has been more helpful than Crybaby in general. Sending him into heaven is Mafia's priority/goal right now. Remember that he was the main instigator who pushed Zoey to hell along with Mutantdevlin.

Scenario number 1: We push Jawapa to heaven and have a strong candidate for Judgement day, and town loses a great mind. However, we manage to have another candidate in heaven.

-----------------------------------------------

Crybaby is not classed as high as Jawapa, and by that I mean, Unvoting someone can be seen as a "townie action" but does not inherently prove that this person is town. Please remember that. As far as I can tell, he is definitely town leaning, but we should take things slow and talk about things before instantly jumping on someone without really thinking.

Scenario number 2: We send Crybaby to heaven: he turns out to be town/mafia. We take a small risk + The player has asked to be kept in-game. This is personally a bad choice at the current moment.

------------------------------------

I do not want Jawapa in heaven at the current moment personally, as he has been very helpful at the right times.

#29 2019-07-26 02:48:00

Kira

edit: !unvote

#30 2019-07-26 14:43:57

Kira

Oh, guess I wasn't clear enough. I'd prefer a Crybaby vote.

#31 2019-07-26 17:24:19

Kira

Now I'm officially confused. Why would jawapa sell Zoey?

Good **** job guys. You couldn't wait a few hours to talk about things.

#32 2019-07-26 21:09:58

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

What have they backed each other on?

Exactly my thoughts. I haven't backed Onjit a single time. however Onjit has been wooting some of my posts though. If that means anything

#33 2019-07-26 21:15:45

Kira

Kira wrote:

Townie -

Kirby - He was the first proved target of Mafia
    Mutantdevlin - Took Zoey's post a busted her
    MrJawapa - He was the first person to actively suspect Zoey
    Crybaby - Removed his vote towards Kirby and got everyone to take a step back

Mixed Feelings -

ZeldaXD - Doesn't bring anything to the table, jokes around
    Sxrrealism - Same as above, jokes around
    Processor - Voted Zoey first, but the way he approached it is suspicious (The way
I read it is that they made an agreement to have a powerful voice on Mafia's side that
was cleared of any suspicions. He randomly suspected Zoey and no one knows why.)
    Caleb101 - No information so far, invisible
    Norwegianboy - I don't know what to think so far. He seems more Townie than Mafia
but he gives me bad vibes. TBC

Mafia -

Trytu - His posts doesn't add up, didn't vote for Zoey, followed the Kirby bandwagon
    Onjit - Same thing here. Didn't vote for Zoey and is invisible to the game.
However, he followed the Kirby bandwagon pretty much instantly.
    2B55B5G - Same here. His posts doesn't add up and suspects me even though I have
participated in the Zoey lynch. The only reason why I voted for Kirby was because of his
total inactiveness. He followed the Kirby bandwagon without saying anything towards it and
chose to not vote for Zoey.
    TaskManager - Randomly following others and then retracting votes. His posts doesn't
add up. He was suspicious of Processor at one point when he started suspecting Zoey (Which
tells me that he was trying to protect his fellow mafia member.)

I have even added Onjit in my sus list.

#34 2019-07-27 20:38:25

Kira

Hey. Sorry, I have a stressful weekend and haven't been able to type much.

ISDf-M0eTwiEEVVdOgIMwQ.png

I really don't like how 2B and Norw keep backing each other. I don't think Onjit is guilty, and my suspicions are directed toward 2B and Norw now.

I am going to make a post concerning everything that happened in a few hours. Stay tuned.

#35 2019-07-29 16:05:13

Kira

peace wrote:

question is there even a penalty for sending townies to hell?

!vote peace

#36 2019-07-29 17:55:24

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

question is there even a penalty for sending townies to hell?

!vote peace

is just a question not that i want to sen dtownies ot hell but if there no penalty mislycnhes arent thta bad in hell phases right?

I will purge mafia scum at any cost

#37 2019-07-29 19:05:04

Kira

!vote onjit

#38 2019-07-29 23:55:41

Kira

!vote Kira

I really can't put time into this since **** came up irl. Replace me/send me in heaven.

all my actions proves that I'm town. Those who disagree with me are either mafia or dumb

Wooted by:

#39 2019-08-01 13:01:29

Kira

just vote me town u mongs

#40 2019-08-01 18:22:24

Kira

Guess who first suspected Norboy? Me.
Guess who Norboy kinda defended? 2B.

!vote 2B55

get him out

Wooted by:

#41 2019-08-04 09:59:20

Kira

What I feared happened, exactly what I said at the start of the game. Without hard facts, we have to take blind shots in order to win and goes against the principles of actual mafia.

After reading pretty much everything I think I have a quite clear vision of the game. Here are my reads:

------

Me: I think I proved myself a few times now. I have suspected the right individuals and actual had an external point of view on things.

2B: I have suspected him for a while now but I'm going to back off of him for now. I don't think he'd be actively suspecting me if he was mafia, that'd give it away too easily. It has been proved that the previous mafias were actually quite passive to say the least, they didn't really actively suspect someone in particular and instead, they'd just gently suspect individuals here and there, which is why I think 2B is town leaning.

Zelda: I'm not quite sure honestly, he's actually had this passive/aggressive playstyle which makes me quite suspicious of him. The thing is, in this type of mafia without any power roles you can't rely side with anyone, because you're the only one that is 100% aware of your own role. No powerroles = No hard facts. He's not trying too hard to get someone lynched, yet he wouldn't hesitate to push someone on the edge. However, I have no clue if it was intentional or not, but some of his posts truly portrays a townie which is why I will not suspect Zelda. For now.

Slabdrill: Has had some really weird posts, he seems absolutely confident that Zelda is a townie (Zelda + Slab combo?). Suspicious imo.

Processor: I don't really know where he's getting at and that's my issue with him.

Processor wrote:

Two mafia threw Zoey under the bus. Impressive

This post gives a really bad vibe, he doesn't seem that surprised about it, as if he was the one who had this idea from the beginning. Let me also remind you that he was the one who voted Zoey first out of nowhere. "Hey, we can easily protect ourselves from any suspicions if we all vote for a mafia member at the start of the game" is what I'm thinking of right now.

Processor wrote:

Not giving a **** about the game was what he was doing.

It's not indicative of scum.

Hey NorwegianboyEE, I'm most confident in your townness, can we send you to heaven pls.

Yeah. Well. Processor seem to want Mutant gone from this game since day 1 and has been on him this entire time.

Mutant: I do believe Mutant is townie because he is the only person (along with Crybaby) that hasn't suspected me and has actively defended me actually. I personally know that I am townie, therefore Mutant comes off as town. I don't think he's been trying to control town at all, he was just defending himself from all the attacks thrown at him (Taskmanager, processor). I don't think Mutant is the person we should be focusing right now.

TaskManager: Lowkey has been siding with Processor and this posts gives it away:

TaskManager wrote:

I am afraid that Mutant has been manipulating the Town almost entire game
Consider Jawapa's heaven lynch: Mutant suggested it out of the blue
Consider Norboy's lynch: Mutant was on this wagon too, albeit it's not a major scum tell because we've all got fooled
Onjit, Peace, 2B55 - they all were pushed by Mutant at some point
They are/were scummy and can't defend themselves. They're all low hanging fruit
I also don't know how and why do you town read Kira, so, of all much suspicious people here I would place Kira first on your partners list

Both Processor and Task seem to actively suspect Mutant even though, let me remind you that Mutant was the one who got Zoey lynched with a convincing proof, quote, it made total sense as to why Zoey was mafia. I really see a strong Processor + Task combo there.

Crybaby: He's really passive and doesn't make rash decisions, which is why I think he's townie. Not much to say here.

Town, follow my lead and vote for Taskmanager.

!vote Taskmanager

#42 2019-08-04 10:01:49

Kira

Edit: When I said "It has been proved that the previous mafias were actually quite passive to say the least, they didn't really actively suspect someone in particular and instead, they'd just gently suspect individuals here and there" It is not the case with Task and Processor as they see Mutant as a real threat.

#43 2019-08-04 10:47:09

Kira

peace wrote:

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

How can you not even **** type properly in a mafia game cmon dude

NoNK wrote:

Seeking a replacement for caleb101. If you are a member of the EE forums who is capable of typing words and phrases with 80% accuracy or higher, please consider playing!

You're seriously **** annoying.

#44 2019-08-05 08:32:36

Kira

peace wrote:

ok so Zoey2070 [8]: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa

my reads rn 3 mafs voted a maf out on day 1 hell 1 what cioudl this mean?

Are you serious? Zzzz

1. I voted Zoey which turned out to be mafia
2. I was the first person to actively suspect NorwegianBoy who once again, turned out to be Mafia
3. Finally, I busted TaskManager along with Mutant and Processor, who turned out to be Mafia.

What did you do that wasn't suspicious actually? You voted for Mutant who is very likely to be town after following my vote on Taskmanager.

TaskManager:

-Processor
-Kira
-Mutantdevlin

Non-voters/False voters:

Peace
2B
CryBaby
Slabdrill
ZeldaXD

From now on I'm going to be trusting Mutant and Processor, as they had the towniest actions of all game along with myself, the % of them being Mafia are much lower than all of the non-voters/false-voters.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
!vote Crybaby

No. Nothing tells us Crybaby isn't Mafia yet. Discuss, then act.

I don’t want to risk.

#45 2019-08-05 08:34:00

Kira

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
!vote Crybaby

I don’t want to risk.

No. Nothing tells us Crybaby isn't Mafia yet. Discuss, then act.

I don’t want to risk.

(my bad I wrote inside the quote)

#46 2019-08-05 19:45:19

Kira

Processor. Give me your reason for suspecting me.

#47 2019-08-05 20:46:29

Kira

I've suspected 2B since day one and I don't really see anyone else besides Zelda being Mafia honestly.

#48 2019-08-06 17:02:36

Kira

!vote Kira

Let's go along with Mutant's plan.

Mutant wrote:

"Heaven 4: Kira
Hell 5: Zelda
Heaven 5: Processor
Hell 6: Crybaby
Heaven 6: mutantdevle
Hell 7: peace
Judgement day vote: send Slabdrill to hell with the assumption that 2B55 is town."

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer