Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-30 17:38:25

peace

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

ok but who do you suspect are good players to send to hevaen asumign everyone is town? also i think its not bad that procc can read mutant for a bit longer so !UNVOTE

we cant simply keep all townies down here cause thyere good down here to find mafia

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#27 2019-07-30 17:44:11

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

we cant simply keep all townies down here cause thyere good down here to find mafia

????????????? What?

i get we need some good townies down ehre to find mafia but we cant keep ALL towneis down here so senidng a few confirmed townies up is a less risk of a mis lynch right?

peace.png

#28 2019-07-30 21:54:23

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

I'd only become concerned if the rest of the town thinks I'm worth sending to hell.

i do think youre a bit sus cuase of onjit

peace.png

#29 2019-07-31 09:39:05

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

I think peace is a decent candidate for hell to be honest. He's demonstrated that, despite what he might seem from his typing style, he is actually a competent mafia player. As a result, it's not just a case of waiting for him to undeniably slip like it would be for players like Anatoly. Players like Slabdrill and 2B55 do need to step up a bit though as I think we're nearing the stage where people are looking suspicious by process of elimination.

honestly idk hwo to defend myself here cause if im gonna say im town send me to heaven none is goign to belive me with like 0 edivice eventhoguh i want to say it i like it down ehre to discuss thigns but im fine wiht goign up aswell maby im better there keppingme down here is goign to benefit the town more then for exmaple someone liek you mutant (if ur really town)

peace.png

#30 2019-08-04 10:26:26

peace

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

peace.png

#31 2019-08-04 11:12:57

peace

100% 99%   90%    80%    70%    60%    51% 50% 51%    60%    70%    80%    90%    99% 100%

tytru kirby onjit
proc
crybaby (althgouh im more confident wiht an 85% but put him on 90% for now)
zeldaXD kira
2B
task 51% town cause i neutral read him altough somethign says hes more likely town out of the lolz evetnthoguh his post are more neutral so not a 60%
slab 51% maf same reason as task otu of the lolz somethign says hes maf eventhgouh i 0 reaad his posts aswell
mutant
zoey jawapa norwegian

this is my reads list i guess 100% is confirmed by mod and dead 99% is confiremd by players and its liek 100% town but coudl still flip maf 51%'s are my mind goign like whatever he suits better in X aligment eventhgouh i 0 read him/ger

peace.png

#32 2019-08-04 11:15:54

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

‘human makes mistakes but making more than one?’

lol then why you don’t suspect me, or other people who voted both Jawapa and Norboy is heaven? Why do you only suspect mutant for mislynches?

mutant suggested it he atleast suggested jawapa and made a logn post about onjit otheres follow him cuase they autopilot him as town

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

ugh ill ksip the last few posts for now causei wanna post holy moly that ban wasnt even worth a ban or im imssing the rule of using CW's whatever ok so norwegian is maf... great i didint fully townread him as i said very early i did townread him a bit but i townreadd proc more seems liek i was right :o
well mutant your muislynches are **** for th eentire game so !lynvh mutant
sure you have long posts explainign why you want them to go to heaven/hell  doesnt say your right sure humans make mistakes but making more thne one?

also

mutantdevle wrote:

You can't defend yourself because there's not really anything to defend against. Thanks for making it clear though that you have a desire to go to heaven though.

if i indeeed flip town then im okay wiht goign to heaven i feel like im not a good candidate to find mafia down here mainly because i find that a bti the hard part to find mafia myself cuase i didint suspect norwegian i only suspsted him as townish instead of town (readed him as town btu readed proc more as town)let me try to make an read list based on what i know and some iso's

Mutant’s mislynches are exactly why I put him in neutral in my list. He act a bit sus but I don’t think he will even plan mislynches. I now actually kind of believe Mutant is town. I feel like a town will actually mislynch a lot.

yeah or he intentionaly does it as a mafia player and ttires to proove it wiht long posts

peace.png

#33 2019-08-04 12:52:55

peace

uh maby my vote wasnt seen btu i

!voted mutandevle too
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Do you honestly expect mafia to plan everything? Even lynches? You’re funny

not lynchess they need to check hwo poeple act and then later think 'ok based on how this guy acts its more likely people will belive me'

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

100% 99%   90%    80%    70%    60%    51% 50% 51%    60%    70%    80%    90%    99% 100%

tytru kirby onjit
proc
crybaby (althgouh im more confident wiht an 85% but put him on 90% for now)
zeldaXD kira
2B
task 51% town cause i neutral read him altough somethign says hes more likely town out of the lolz evetnthoguh his post are more neutral so not a 60%
slab 51% maf same reason as task otu of the lolz somethign says hes maf eventhgouh i 0 reaad his posts aswell
mutant
zoey jawapa norwegian

this is my reads list i guess 100% is confirmed by mod and dead 99% is confiremd by players and its liek 100% town but coudl still flip maf 51%'s are my mind goign like whatever he suits better in X aligment eventhgouh i 0 read him/ger

Can you explain all players but not only the people under 60%?

proc defending onjit in hell why would a mafia do this? honeslty if poeple began to belive him onjit wouldnt have been lynched and maby a mafia memeber would have been  crybaby seems to have some much townish posts but could still flip mafia
zelda an dkira have some townish behavoir but im not very sure about them

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

You say that the people followed Mutant so the people who followed Mutant must be innocent?

So Processor started the bandwagon and the people who followed it was innocent?

poeple belived mutant on autopilot and even i did sometimes mutant made his logn posts seem very right but he was wrong those times he made town think he was good and foudn the right popele for the votes town believe dhim its time fo rhim to pay we'll see if he realy is town then idfk how he can make like so many mistakes wiht lynches we have 2 maf's in heaven now one more and were dead honeslty this kind of gsame is kinda hard for town no powerroel sno role claims no gun man who can kill someone an dhave a chnace to hit a mafia now cops who can reveal mafias just plain guessing while mafia knows every aligment

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

started the Zoey bandwagon*

I’m tired these days sorry I make typos ._.

i diddnt check the zoey bandwagon tbh i checked the recent mis lynches forom mutant

NoNK wrote:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy mutantdevle [1]: TaskManager

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja TaskManager [1]: Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully Kira [1]: 2B

Not voting [6]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 11 hours.

Mod notes:

Railmat is scheduled to replace peace. We are waiting on him to confirm, and then he'll be in. The reason for this is because peace failed to live up to his promise to not make a ton of typos on purpose.

uh you diddnt even warn me you shouldve atleast warned me and showed some exmaples of posts alos i don thitnk it s good for the game to replace a player 2 times

peace.png

#34 2019-08-04 14:26:57

peace

mutant and porc on the same team?!

peace.png

#35 2019-08-04 14:39:19

peace

ill check the zoey bandwagon

peace.png

#36 2019-08-04 15:09:33

peace

based on late voters nowergain and jawap (both maf) are th elast 2 kira and 2b are the 5th and 6th voter with 2b a bit more sus following th ebandwagon he could alos be a maf voiting a maf to look more otwnie mutant actualy made a good poitn to satsrt the bandwagaon

peace.png

#37 2019-08-04 15:11:28

peace

im not sure why task is sus tbh im nowhavign mixed feelins abotu mutant ill keep my vote for now

peace.png

#38 2019-08-04 18:20:19

peace

ok so if we wait those 7 hours taksk will go to hell cause he has 1 vote more im not sure why people voted him but i htink we coudl get some information abotu the voters if task or mutant goes to hell imo it hink it will be task and if he flips town then mutant really is maf and proc will be a little sus for following mutant kira still idk at once in th egame he wanted to leave and said he was town vote me to heaven let me check who suggested task to be voted

peace.png

Wooted by:

#39 2019-08-04 18:54:59

peace

really if task is town then mutant is getting more sus and proc following mutant seems like hes a bit sus too then mutant blindly follows kira i dont think kira really is a mafia memebr putting a townie in hell but rtaher a townie who doesnt know much and is just uguessing task coudl be maf but we shoudld now wait those few hours and see tasks aligment and then based on the voters and his aligment decide what aligment those voters are and then decide who goes to heaven

peace.png

#40 2019-08-04 19:40:50

peace

question is it possible mafia hated zoey to be on their team for not contibuting much or anything that they thoght let gets het voted out before she acidentaly reveals us? if that strue then mutant migth be maf (he suggested zoey lynch wiht a good endivice

peace.png

#41 2019-08-04 21:35:00

peace

gonna go to bed will read all what ya guys have writen tomorrow beofre work if i can boy pls dont post too much in the next 10 hours pls XD and rip task hes goign to hell i guess

peace.png

#42 2019-08-05 07:39:41

peace

yeah ok sooo task was maf nice not a mistake this time but now... wer ein heaven and i wanna !skip it i dont wanna risk a maf goign there and breakign our new game called EEU

also that smiley wouldve fit mutant soooo goood lol
also yeah i wanna vote crybaby but i dont wanna yet let him talk wheter he wants to go or not proc seems to be very towniesh aswell now he can alos be a candidate which is verylikely town let me check the zoey bandwagaoon once again

peace.png

#43 2019-08-05 07:46:42

peace

ok so Zoey2070 [8]: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa

my reads rn 3 mafs voted a maf out on day 1 hell 1 what cioudl this mean?

peace.png

#44 2019-08-05 07:48:42

peace

mutantdevle* my bad made a little mistake hes not goign form 80% maf to 60% wiht skippign 70% ima leave him at 70% for now will change later maby

peace.png

#45 2019-08-05 15:57:54

peace

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

ok so Zoey2070 [8]: Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa

my reads rn 3 mafs voted a maf out on day 1 hell 1 what cioudl this mean?

Are you serious? Zzzz

1. I voted Zoey which turned out to be mafia
2. I was the first person to actively suspect NorwegianBoy who once again, turned out to be Mafia
3. Finally, I busted TaskManager along with Mutant and Processor, who turned out to be Mafia.

What did you do that wasn't suspicious actually? You voted for Mutant who is very likely to be town after following my vote on Taskmanager.

TaskManager:

-Processor
-Kira
-Mutantdevlin

Non-voters/False voters:

Peace
2B
CryBaby
Slabdrill
ZeldaXD

From now on I'm going to be trusting Mutant and Processor, as they had the towniest actions of all game along with myself, the % of them being Mafia are much lower than all of the non-voters/false-voters.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
!vote Crybaby

No. Nothing tells us Crybaby isn't Mafia yet. Discuss, then act.

I don’t want to risk.

kira di oyu forget mutants msislynches abotu jawapa norwegian and onjit?! we belive dhim and voted those 3 pepole too atleast some of the town he turns out to be right abotu task rn so i put him lower in my sus list 2b voting him self seems kinda sus... 1 singl emistake in heaven and were over i dont want EEU to die before its release can we

!skip to hell please?

proc wanting hoimself in heaven seems kinda a very little sus eventhoguh i town read him im more safe wiht crybaby rn but its up to him if he wants to go

peace.png

#46 2019-08-05 18:04:16

peace

yeah isnt this a bit scummy to self vote in heaven? alos how many mafs left?

peace.png

#47 2019-08-05 18:06:00

peace

EDIT: 1 wyhy are you proc an dmutant teaming up i dont like hits self voting in heaven can be very scummy move so you and 2b are a bit scummy wiht doing this im not sure who i trust enough to send to heaven whichis town other then myself an dmaby crybaby but again he coudl alos be an jawap fool

peace.png

#48 2019-08-06 07:59:23

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

ZeldaXD wrote:
I'm ok with being sent to heaven, and I'd also be ok with sending Norboy or Task.

uhhh doesnt this post look scummy?

peace.png

#49 2019-08-06 17:08:06

peace

Kira wrote:

!vote Kira

Let's go along with Mutant's plan.

Mutant wrote:

"Heaven 4: Kira
Hell 5: Zelda
Heaven 5: Processor
Hell 6: Crybaby
Heaven 6: mutantdevle
Hell 7: peace
Judgement day vote: send Slabdrill to hell with the assumption that 2B55 is town."

thsi sis wrong youre sending 3 townies to hell then?  and why crybaby to hell?

peace.png

#50 2019-08-06 17:08:49

peace

umutant relly looks sumyy with thta poost

peace.png

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer