Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-07-27 12:52:50

Processor

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

You've got to be trolling me right? These are literally just the posts you made before your reads list...

Between these 3 posts and your sus list you didn't town read me. Once I was in your sus list I never left it. So if that's the only explanation for your words then I've not really been put 'back' in anything and you've just used misleading wording.

You asked why I used the word "back" the second time I said you were sus. I gave you an honest and logical explanation.
I'm not sure what you're archiving here by criticising one of the words I used.

nervousness

What I mean by that is... (applies to Mutantdevle and Crybaby)
a) you're super defensive
b) you're self centered, you only talk about defending yourself
c) you start criticizing little things like individual words, our of context
c) you ignore other suspects

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#52 2019-07-27 12:57:46

Processor

Lynching Onjit seems riskier than lynching ZeldaXD.

@everyone: take a look at ZeldaXD and see if you can get behind lynching him.

There are 3 mafia left, but we only have one Onjit. So there's at least 2 more left.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#53 2019-07-27 12:59:35

Processor

Onjit is stalling and while he plays his silly little game with us, let's make good use of the time to consider who / who else could be mafia.

#54 2019-07-27 14:43:15

Processor

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Processor
So now you think Onjit is scum, but we shouldn’t lynch him??

There are better options than Onjit.

mutantdevle wrote:

Like I said, your word choice matters. Especially since many of the words you've used have come across as manipulative ways of painting a situation. I'm not pointing that out to you out of nervousness, I'm doing it to give you the chance to reflect on your word choice.

After the last mislynch, I put you on sus list, then on mafiaish list, then on sus again.
I understand you were confused but you still have to make a case on why it's misleading... (misleading does not equal confusing)

From my perspective, you're just nitpicking.

---

The nervousness statement was made before you did what you are doing. It was my initial impression and I called you out on it.

---

Any reason you've put me down there next to Onjit, besides me "protecting" them?

#55 2019-07-27 14:58:25

Processor

Mutant has a huge presence in here via his walls of text.
That only shows he has a lot of time on his hands.
And some motivation to silence me and actively push against my pressure on ZeldaXD.

Given the recent posts, I am upgrading Crybaby back to town.

Town:
Crybaby
Kira
NorwegianboyEE

Townish:
Slabdrill
2B55B5G TNG

Sus:
TaskManager
Caleb101
Onjit

Mafiaish:
Mutantdevle
ZeldaXD

#56 2019-07-27 15:17:41

Processor

Onjit's stubbornness is anti-town, but also anti-mafia. It doesn't indicate anything...

Mutant you make a good point about how it could have just been a miscommunication issue between mafia members.
However, Jawapa was online at the time this all happened. So he chose to not vote on himself.

It was rational for mrjawapa to wait until someone hammered on him and then frame them as the bad guy, if I was in his place, I would have done exactly the same.
I find it hard to believe a scum Onjit would hammer Jawapa. Mafia could wait until someone semi suspicious hammers on Jawapa, causing a potential mislynch in the next phase.

Onjit not voting for Jawapa would make Onjit seem rather town. Why did mafia not do this?
The alternative you're suggesting is an unnecessary risky move, super complicated, and therefore unlikely.

I find ZeldaXD suspicious because he instantly fell in this "trap" set by mrjawapa, before mentioning or analyzing the interaction between the two.
I find mutantdevle suspicious because he instantly fell in this "trap" set by mrjawapa. In his analysis, he did not once mention the other alternative.

Too many people are too focused on lynching Onjit. I do not like this, I do not get a good feeling of this.
The same way I did not get a good feeling when mrjawapa gained so many posts so fast.
Last heaven phase Mutant convinced me that my gut feeling was wrong, but it wasn't...

So pardon me but I will take everything you say with a grain of salt.

#57 2019-07-27 16:03:15

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

The alternative that jawapa is framing Onjit? I didn't mention that because it has nothing to do with 90% of my case on Onjit. All most all of the issues I have with him came before he voted. His vote is just more evidence.

so your "analysis" was biased and you intentionally left out anything that contradicted your pre-occupied opinion

mutantdevle wrote:

What did I say to convince you?

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 31#p756331

mutantdevle wrote:

Is this your only reason you find them suspicious? lol.

ZeldaXD has been very helpful in heaven phase and very not helpful in hell phase.
ZeldaXD is using the heaven phase to build up a reputation for himself.
However, there is this asymmetry between how helpful he is in heaven vs hell.

On a similar note: has he explained why he thinks Kira is scum?

Just like town wants to play it safe in heaven phase and take risks in hell phase, the opposite applies to mafia.
They'll want to play it safe in hell phase and take risks in heaven phase.
Zelda is playing it safe in hell phase by not participating... hmm...

#58 2019-07-27 16:06:43

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

The case with Onjit is nothing like with Jawapa. The votes are nowhere near as quick and we're waiting for Onjit to have his say. We're using this time to explore the idea that Onjit is a candidate for hell because we have not truly explored him before. The reason you don't like it from what I've seen is simply because people aren't listening to you. Why? Because your cases are not compelling. You've given us no reason to trust you or your read on Zelda other than just "mutant was wrong so listen to me now!".

I didn't say it was the exact situation. I said I get a similar feeling based on Zelda's, Crybaby's and Mutantdevle's reads on Onjit

Why are you misinterpreting everything you can?
Stop nitpicking.

#59 2019-07-27 17:14:21

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

You literally made this post telling me why you didn't believe that. Are you telling me that you later changed your mind? Because that's not the impression I got when you talked about the post recently.

Yes, I literally made a post afterwards telling you I later changed my mind: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 50#p756350
As explanation for it I state that I trusted you guys because I had a town read on most of the voters.

mutantdevle wrote:

Yes. This makes me think that you didn't check if your statement about Zelda being active in heaven but not hell was true.

So suspicion by association?
Even though its pretty weak.

mutantdevle wrote:

My point is that you can't just demand people listen to just because you have a similar feeling. The situation is not the same so the outcome isn't magically going to be the same.

Well then let me omit the second sentence.

Too many people are too focused on lynching Onjit. I do not like this, I do not get a good feeling of this.

mutantdevle wrote:

Also, I disagree that Zelda is only helping in the heaven phase. They didn't really contribute anything in the first or current hell phase, but they were present for the 2nd one (as well as both previous heaven phases). That's not a trend of helping in heaven and not in hell, that's a trend of starting off not very active, becoming a little more active for most of the game, and then only recently becoming more inactive. 

Let me rephrase.
I only get a "town" feeling from ZeldaXD if I look at their heaven phase posts.
I do not get a "town" feeling from ZeldaXD if I look at their hell phase posts.

I am open to lynching either of Mutantdevle or ZeldaXD, but not open to lynching Onjit.

#60 2019-07-27 17:15:55

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

If I do conclude that Onjit is town then I intend to vote for Processor.

All I've been doing is to convince you that Onjit is not worth lynching and if I succeed, you're going to vote for me?

smh

#61 2019-07-27 17:20:22

Processor

Slabdrill wrote:

his argument's stronger than yours in this argument

Which argument are you talking about?
Can you put it in your own words please?

#62 2019-07-27 17:45:38

Processor

I think it's odd how there's little from some members.

Looking at you:
Caleb101, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira

#63 2019-07-28 02:10:26

Processor

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk but I have the thought that none of the mafia members were in the Jawapa bandwagon, they might knew that we think the people who joined the Jawapa bandwagon is suspicious, so they didn't vote.

You suggest:

7 people voted for jawapa.
out of the remaining 5 people:
- 1 person was jawapa
- 3/4 are mafia: mutantdevle, caleb101, Kira, NorwegianboyEE

Um... Doubt.

Wooted by:

#64 2019-07-28 02:10:26

Processor

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk but I have the thought that none of the mafia members were in the Jawapa bandwagon, they might knew that we think the people who joined the Jawapa bandwagon is suspicious, so they didn't vote.

You suggest:

7 people voted for jawapa.
out of the remaining 5 people:
- 1 person was jawapa
- 3/4 are mafia: mutantdevle, caleb101, Kira, NorwegianboyEE

Um... Doubt.

#65 2019-07-28 02:26:35

Processor

The following people voted for / campaigned to send jawapa to heaven:

Taskmanager, 2B55B5G TNG, Processor, ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit, (mutantdevle)

Minus those who voted for Zoey2070:

Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa

Gives you:

ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit

That's a good, objective sus list!

The following players have never been on the "right" side of a vote (excluding the Kirby vote): ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit, (peace)

Slabdrill sus.
Onjit sus.
ZeldaXD sus.
Crybaby mild sus.
mutantdevle mild sus.

#66 2019-07-28 02:38:17

Processor

Processor wrote:

The following players have never been on the "right" side of a vote (excluding the Kirby vote): ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Crybaby, Onjit, (peace)

This list contains all votes. Except when we sent Kirby to heaven (because that vote was going to happen whether mafia wanted it or not and any mafia worth their salt would also participate to not look scummy refusing to do so)

#67 2019-07-28 03:06:50

Processor

ZeldaXD wrote:

It's interesting you say that because mrjawapa did not vote kirby to heaven but crybaby instead, and he fooled all of us, including yourself

Jawapa played us very well. Which is why he is in heaven now...

Now that you say it... Why was Jawapa so eager to send Crybaby to heaven?
Crybaby only switched their vote from themselves to jawapa after mutantdevle suggested Jawapa as an alternative, right?

Slabdrill wrote:

There was a trytu vote to hell that isn't mentioned anywhere in your post.

It is not mentioned explicitly by name, but my list includes that vote. Am I missing something?

#68 2019-07-28 03:09:27

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

Page 9

My mafia thread has 6 pages only
BVHE6DX.png

?

#69 2019-07-28 05:02:33

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

I'll go find it. In the meantime, I already explained before that the reason I didn't vote for Zoey is because I was asleep and did not have a chance to

Understood
You also were the first to call out Zoey for their L-1 vote

#70 2019-07-28 05:36:24

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

owever, I think you're overestimating how risky the hammer vote would have looked pre-flip. Why would Onjit take the **** for putting a mafia member into heaven? After all, it was me who first suggested jawapa. The only reason he is in this mess is because his hammer vote prompted people to vocalise that they's have a passive scum read of Onjit the entire game. Prior to that, no one had really vocalised anything against Onjit.

If Onjit was scum, he'd know how risky it would be to hammer on Jawapa, because he knows who his teammates are!
You admit that Onjit is in a lot of trouble now, simply because he hammered on that vote.
A scum Onjit would know how much trouble he would be in if he hammers a vote on a mafia member.

#71 2019-07-28 06:04:49

Processor

Case #1234: "Mutant or Crybaby is mafia"

Argument 1: Jawapa wanted mutant or Crybaby sent to heaven. Jawapa insisted on mutant or Crybaby over TaskManager, over NorwegianboyEE.

mrjawapa wrote:

For me, there's only one other "confirmed" townie, Crybaby. There's a couple things they've done that wouldn't make sense if they were mafia.

mrjawapa wrote:

I would vote either mutant or crybaby. I prefer to vote for crybaby, so mutant can continue to help us, but think mutant should go at some point.

mrjawapa wrote:

What sense does it make to send taskmanager when you (crybaby), and mutant have been labeled as town by everyone?

mrjawapa wrote:
Processor wrote:

[NorwegianboyEE] agree to it. They are more active than Jawapa. I have a town read on them.

Are we taking risks or not?

I'll agree that he's town leaning, but we have two better candidates: mutant and crybaby.

I think there's a point where we vote them in whether they really want to or not.

Argument 2: Mrjawapa, Mutant and Crybaby all claim Onjit is scum.
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 52#p755752
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 42#p756442
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 74#p756474
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 92#p756492

Argument 3: Crybaby and mutantdevle want to stay in game and mutually defend each other to stay

mutantdevle wrote:

I think Crybaby is going to be more useful to us down here.

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm fundamentally against the idea of me being sent to heaven.

Crybaby wrote:

Actually, yeah, don't vote me in.

Crybaby wrote:

How is Kirby confirmed to be town? He still could very likely be the Mafia. And why would you try to get people to vote Mutantdevle? He is much more useful to us down here, are you trying to get rid of him?

Side node - This weird manouver:

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm of the belief that Onjit is 100% mafia and there is very little that could change my mind.

mutantdevle wrote:

But as things stand, the prospect that he was intentionally being scummy makes me revoke this statement:

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm of the belief that Onjit is 100% mafia and there is very little that could change my mind.

mutantdevle wrote:

If I do conclude that Onjit is town then I intend to vote for Processor.

#72 2019-07-28 14:48:04

Processor

When Jawapa was persuading town to vote Crybaby or mutant, he put a little more emphasis on mutant, so under the two, I think mutant is a more likely mafia candidate.

NorwegianboyEE's argument that sending mutant or Crybaby to heaven is a good thing for town, is unlikely.
A) the mafia likely will lose before all "good" players have been sent to heaven
B) the mafia doesn't win unless they send 3 of their members to heaven (or a judgement day mislynch)

Therefore, I don't think Jawapa wanted to send good players to heaven. He wouldn't win by sending good players to heaven.

He was pretty hesitant to jump on the Zoey bandwagon. He did it because he had to, because he had told us he is open to lynching Zoey. And he did it in the last possible moment, when it was 100% sure that _someone_ was going to ? hammer.

A lot of people are saying "but everything Jawapa said could be a trick". Yeah it could, but mafia don't take unnecessary chances, because the tricks only work half the time. See how Jawapa didn't vote for Zoey until it was certain that Zoey is going to be lynched?

Jawapa framing Onjit is indicator that Onjit is town.

Mafia will need to persuade town to send their own members to to heaven. Mutantdevle helped mafia do exactly that.

Onjit is low hanging fruit for a mislynch. If Onjit is town and mafia has to pick someone to push for a mislynch, they will choose Onjit since he is an easy target.

Mutantdevle is doing right that.
Which is why he is here, being considered a mafia member.

!vote mutantdevle

#73 2019-07-28 14:51:51

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

I don't believe he necessarily would. Remember, no one was really actively suspicious of him before that. He was going under the radar fairly well.

I had Onjit at the bottom of my Mafia list, so did mrjawapa and the majority of town iirc.

Onjit was going to be our lynch target today. I was sure of that before mrjawapa flipped

#74 2019-07-28 14:53:53

Processor

Fixed.

Processor wrote:

NorwegianboyEE's argument that sending mutant or Crybaby to heaven is a good thing for town for mafia, is unlikely.
A) the mafia likely will lose before all "good" players have been sent to heaven
B) the mafia doesn't win unless they send 3 of their members to heaven (or a judgement day mislynch)

#75 2019-07-28 18:18:11

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

You don't know that jawapa was framing Onjit. That is your opinion. Your opinion is not based on anything and does not decide probability like you seem to think it does.

I don't know if Jawapa was framing Onjit?

mrjawapa wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote Jawapa

sure let's do this

Thanks fam

Jawapa explicitly thanks Onjit.
He is framing Onjit as the bad guy.
If he only wanted to thank a teammate, he would do so in mafia chat.

Jawapa framed Onjit. That's not my opinion. That's fact. It's based on a concrete post. You cannot dismiss it like that.

---

I have explained why I think it's more likely that Onjit is innocent and (double) WIFOM is not at play here through logical arguments, which you have not touched at all.

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer