Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-09-01 11:40:33

PiotrGrochowski

Re: [january] early 2019: the game

peace wrote:

*added world sizes up to 1K*1K an buyable wiht increments of 1 so there are enough possebility's

what happens if a user buys an amount of units divisible by a prime greater than 1000? then it isn't possible to make a rectangle up to (1×10³)×(1×10³) with that amount

I'm known as "haslo" in EE. Also, I refuse to play EEU.

#52 2019-09-01 12:04:43

ASDruska

promise to bring back brickliner a 2d mining game from 2010 which stopped working after a while IF the patreon reaches 15k dollars per month

cringe ^
based v

#53 2019-09-01 13:09:41

peace

*adds a system to add some basic action block thins liek climbable and collectable ect so when a block gets added they can easily aadd 'collect' or 'climbable' ect also they can make blocks where the player can decide if tis collectable/climable or simulair
*adds a system for points block where you can subtract add mutliply devision your score and more usefull for shop things
*adds an backgroudn image of planets to make it more look lik euniverse

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#54 2019-09-01 14:18:44, last edited by PiotrGrochowski (2019-09-01 14:20:55)

PiotrGrochowski

peace wrote:

*adds a system to add some basic action block thins liek climbable and collectable ect so when a block gets added they can easily aadd 'collect' or 'climbable' ect also they can make blocks where the player can decide if tis collectable/climable or simulair
*adds a system for points block where you can subtract add mutliply devision your score and more usefull for shop things
*adds an backgroudn image of planets to make it more look lik euniverse

Done. Every news article in the world is so hyped about EEU. While still absolutely no one plays the original EEU client due to its Pay to Play system, the amount of forks that remove the Pay to Play system is rising exponentially and will soon reach a billion, while the world loading engine and the physics engine are still not done yet. EEU forks are extremely popular all around the world; in this age even a newborn can follow the instructions of that viral video and successfully make a fork that removes the Pay to Play system and upload it to Github with all rights reserved.

#55 2019-09-01 14:39:43

peace

*adds an word loading scrreen liek EE ha sbut a bette rone*
*adds the code needed to join a world*
*adds good old code system back and eidt/godmdoe system*
*adds a few aura sahpes*
*adds a aura color chooser you can choose any color using an #hex value*
*adds frinds system*
*removes pay to play feature as there is a bilion forks already*
*adds prenium curency shop and energy*
*adds the basic smiley faces*
*adds some basic accesoires liek galsses and a few hats*
*adds a fancy lobby*
*adds a world search bar*
*adds ads to pormote the game so more people play it*
*adds chat*
*adds guest accounts as well a snormal ones
*adds vvarious ways to loging while all is secure*
*adds report system*
*adds commadnds to give players eidt ect
*adds a ban command to ban a player up to 1 day form your world
*adds a button to toogle no troll on while its on troll is aigenst the rules while its off trol is allowed if you report trollers the staff can check when the report is made and if its while no torll wasset on or off*
*adds woots and favorites to basically get the good old woots back but also the favorite thing to find your most wanted levels easier also adds a way to see f a level was previously wooted by you so you dont waste unecreasary woots if not wanted
*adds a few trusted memebrs to the moderation team
*adds a fewtrusted proamming memebrs to the admin team aswell as myself
*takes over the patreon form EE and use its money to pay staff and sever costs
*adds effects
*adds world sahpes like circkles tirnagles ect as long as the world size fits inside an 1kx1k square its all fine to buy you pay per block bought so you dont wast unecreasary energy to buy a square and crop it into a shape*
*adds chat colors
*adds usernam colors liek EE has
*adds signs
*adds NPC's
*adds an nonbreakable label that everyone can use
*adds an ice effect to aply on every block u want the block owuld get an icy boarder inside it*
*adds vision blockers block the vieuw in any way you want*
*adds a system to make 1x1 worlds possible*
*adds an watch an ad to rechiv eprenium curency*
*ads some pro players to campaing team*
*adds staff aura's*
*adds superman cape and superman hair for staff to use on any smiley*
*adds a way to store old EE worlds and vieuw em anytime to rebuild them later in EEU*
*adds a beta and vip memebr ship to buy*
*adds a chnagelog to the game for when an udpate come sout

peace.png

#56 2019-09-01 15:10:30

PiotrGrochowski

peace wrote:

*adds an word loading scrreen liek EE ha sbut a bette rone*
*adds the code needed to join a world*
*adds good old code system back and eidt/godmdoe system*
*adds a few aura sahpes*
*adds a aura color chooser you can choose any color using an #hex value*
*adds frinds system*
*removes pay to play feature as there is a bilion forks already*
*adds prenium curency shop and energy*
*adds the basic smiley faces*
*adds some basic accesoires liek galsses and a few hats*
*adds a fancy lobby*
*adds a world search bar*
*adds ads to pormote the game so more people play it*
*adds chat*
*adds guest accounts as well a snormal ones
*adds vvarious ways to loging while all is secure*
*adds report system*
*adds commadnds to give players eidt ect
*adds a ban command to ban a player up to 1 day form your world
*adds a button to toogle no troll on while its on troll is aigenst the rules while its off trol is allowed if you report trollers the staff can check when the report is made and if its while no torll wasset on or off*
*adds woots and favorites to basically get the good old woots back but also the favorite thing to find your most wanted levels easier also adds a way to see f a level was previously wooted by you so you dont waste unecreasary woots if not wanted
*adds a few trusted memebrs to the moderation team
*adds a fewtrusted proamming memebrs to the admin team aswell as myself
*takes over the patreon form EE and use its money to pay staff and sever costs
*adds effects
*adds world sahpes like circkles tirnagles ect as long as the world size fits inside an 1kx1k square its all fine to buy you pay per block bought so you dont wast unecreasary energy to buy a square and crop it into a shape*
*adds chat colors
*adds usernam colors liek EE has
*adds signs
*adds NPC's
*adds an nonbreakable label that everyone can use
*adds an ice effect to aply on every block u want the block owuld get an icy boarder inside it*
*adds vision blockers block the vieuw in any way you want*
*adds a system to make 1x1 worlds possible*
*adds an watch an ad to rechiv eprenium curency*
*ads some pro players to campaing team*
*adds staff aura's*
*adds superman cape and superman hair for staff to use on any smiley*
*adds a way to store old EE worlds and vieuw em anytime to rebuild them later in EEU*
*adds a beta and vip memebr ship to buy*
*adds a chnagelog to the game for when an udpate come sout

All of them are done except for "*removes pay to play feature as there is a bilion forks already*". The EEU developers rejected this one because they are paid based on the amount of forks EEU receives. After this update, everyone is even more hyped, still absolutely no one plays the original EEU client, while the amount of forks is about to reach a trillion. There are already plans to develop more storage space on Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus to accomodate all the forks because the space on Earth is running out. Oh, and world loading and physics engine are still far from complete.

QcDVd0W.png

#57 2019-09-01 18:51:33

peace

*aads some VIP thigns to th eorginal client for rich users who now have a reason to pay for the real client

peace.png

#58 2019-09-01 19:20:17

PiotrGrochowski

peace wrote:

*aads some VIP thigns to th eorginal client for rich users who now have a reason to pay for the real client

but there are billions of forks an hour, so as soon as the update is released everyone immediately forks it and plays the fork. after all every animal and plant and etc. is now evolved to, at birth, follow the instructions of the viral video to create a fork of EEU that removes the Pay to Play system and upload it to Github, all rights reserved. so each time a new human or dog or apple is born it makes another fork of EEU, it's genetical, everything does it, there's no escape

#59 2019-09-01 20:22:36

PiotrGrochowski

The designers of EEU have officially sent a public message:

EEU designers wrote:

For a very long time, many people have believed in a concept known as religion. It involves two entities: the world (flat in some versions of the religion concept) and the God. We attempted to make Everybody Edits, and make it known to the entire world. The game lived its life for years. Later on, amazing breakthroughs came in, all in one concept known as science. They discovered various things. They discovered that everything is contained within the Universe. They discovered that there are so many living organisms in the Universe that at least one of them regularly makes constant and accurate backups of the Earth. One of the most important discoveries is HTML5. Scientists analyzed the signals coming from the Universe. They analyzed a specific structure of atoms and photons named the HTML5 signal structure. With machine learning, they could accurately interpret the signals. They converted those signals to a Unicode plaintext and the result is named the HTML5 language. After all those discoveries, we realized that Everybody Edits wasn't enough. We decided to start working on Everybody Edits Universe. While Everybody Edits is meant to be known to the entire world, Everybody Edits Universe is meant to be known to the entire Universe. We developed it in HTML5 because it is the language of aliens. We made the Pay to Play system and forced all derivative works to be uploaded to Github with all rights reserved so that the viral video appears and we expected every single living organism on Earth to evolve to make a fork of EEU when born. This way, when life on Earth dies, aliens will then take a look at the Earth. They analyze the data stored on there. Everything is filled with forks of EEU without Pay to Play. Because it's written in HTML5, aliens will be able to interpret it and continue development of EEU themselves, to pass it on further for it to become well known to the entire Universe. We added in well known classics of Earth such as GDI TrueType rendering and the DMCA Sans Serif font so that the entire Universe can appreciate them. We are attempting to use every single bit of science to add various features to make the game accessible to the whole Universe. We are trying to exactly plan out everything so that the game spreads to the whole Universe, and we aren't surprised by how many forks are there because it is the part of our goal to spread the game to the whole Universe. Everybody Edits was meant to be the game of the world, but Everybody Edits Universe will be the game of the Universe. We intend EEU to be finished exactly as it becomes well known to the entire Universe; currently EEU is not close to being finished in the same way it isn't close to taking over the whole Universe, but EEU will slowly and surely become developed until it takes over the whole Universe. Hope it explains everything regarding why EEU exists and why we let there be trillions, eventually quadrillions of forks.

#60 2019-09-02 13:04:07

ASDruska

community: tl;dr lol

cringe ^
based v

#61 2019-09-05 22:23:13

Trytu

does bitlist and Lruke are hired??
they do nothing with thier work :S
why noone do physics and WORLD loading
fourth time i task bitlist and Lruke to do physics and world loading

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#62 2019-09-07 12:47:28, last edited by PiotrGrochowski (2019-09-07 12:48:25)

PiotrGrochowski

Trytu wrote:

does bitlist and Lruke are hired??
they do nothing with thier work :S
why noone do physics and WORLD loading
fourth time i task bitlist and Lruke to do physics and world loading

The critical functions of physics and world loading will be implemented in early 2019. The developers are paid only by the amount of forks made, and due to the Pay to Play system, the standard EEU client has 0 players and also any derivative works must be shared to Github all rights reserved, so the amount of forks is rising exponentially and everyone plays one of the forks. Despite the game lacking major features everyone on Earth enjoys the game, and the game's purpose is to take over the entire Universe exactly as it's released, that's why it's called Everybody Edits Universe.

#63 2019-09-07 13:21:49

peace

*implements world loading* now worlds can load and you can join em

peace.png

#64 2019-09-07 14:50:15

PiotrGrochowski

That's 20 work units for world loading. The error message of being unable to load still exists because the world loading engine is still incomplete. It can load header data (title, description, worlduniverse settings, etc.) and synchronize updates of the header data with everyone in the worlduniverse. However, block data still cannot be successfully saved, loaded or synchronized.

However, there are changes that the community is more excited about. First of all, the B button was added. You know how EE has the D-pad for movement and the A button for jumping? EEU adds the B button, and there are plans to add effects that make use of the B button separately from the A button. For example, high jump and levitation could have a setting so that they are controlled with the B button while the A button does the standard jump. Also, 4 more work units for EEO scalable have been done.

Furthermore, scientists are developing a big project to develop input/output methods for over a trillion alien languages around the Universe, and it will be implemented into EEU in future. You know how EE failed to take over the world? One of the reasons is because it didn't support the languages all over the world. For EEU to succeed in taking over the Universe, it needs to support all the various alien languages around the Universe. The Earth community of EEU development will attempt to support as many alien languages as possible while still being related to EE, and once EEU development goes beyond the Earth the community there will bugfix their native alien language and further expand the amount of alien languages supported.

xCVWfGe.png

#65 2019-09-07 21:57:14

peace

in order to get a few more users to EEU EEU now suports ALL languages on earth to choose from wiht an tool builded in tha tchecks everytime if an ne wlnaguage is added once alien lnaguages are readable by humans they cna be added ot this tool aswell

i alos made block loading possible now when joining an world/universe will read all block sinside a world so you can actualy join a world

aloso i added various alien skins that you cna choose from since smileys might be a bit unreadable for our universe creatures also im starting a resserach gaainst emotions of aliens to express em in EEU and once the game reached the full universe i migth chnage the name to EEM where the M stands fo rmmultiverse where it will slowly reach more universes and then EEU/M will be th ebest of all

also added the game for any device you cna play a game on even some old ones like PS1/2/3/4 XBOX all nintendo systems even some old systems that coudl play only 1 game wiht crappy ghrapics like a greenihs screen wiht balcklines it will be bale ot play EEU in those ghrapics onl howveer but you would still eb able ot play EEU on it using th ebuttons

alos added TV/radio ADS to show on the TV/radio when wathing/listening to your favorites

also added an tutotrial on how to make a fork on the official game site aswell as a video on youtube the money goes directly to EEU/M porgress aswell as a bit to me cause i own the video

added som eEEU/M goodies to real shops liek T-shirts jeans cups plates bags ect also you cna buy your own EEU/M house where bricks are editted to look like EEU/M blocks and EEU/M funiture come to the hsops if you wihs to buy ebeven an EEU/M car is in the car shops! EEU/M sitcker pappers to use for teachers when a kid did somehting good are evry populair and are sold out withitn 5 minutes of delivering while other siticker papers  are rarely sold tiny 3D EE/M blocks are byable to build your own towers with comes in wiht sitcker decoratiosn to glue on top of the blocks

adding voice thing so game devs of EEU/M can speak to users wiht some sort of facetime and voice is automatically translated in any language you wish (gives some delay and can be a bit off if a dev speaks slowly)

added a patreon where oyu can suport development of the best game ine the worlduniverse (for now)

peace.png

#66 2019-09-08 07:16:12

PiotrGrochowski

peace wrote:

in order to get a few more users to EEU EEU now suports ALL languages on earth to choose from wiht an tool builded in tha tchecks everytime if an ne wlnaguage is added once alien lnaguages are readable by humans they cna be added ot this tool aswell

i alos made block loading possible now when joining an world/universe will read all block sinside a world so you can actualy join a world

aloso i added various alien skins that you cna choose from since smileys might be a bit unreadable for our universe creatures also im starting a resserach gaainst emotions of aliens to express em in EEU and once the game reached the full universe i migth chnage the name to EEM where the M stands fo rmmultiverse where it will slowly reach more universes and then EEU/M will be th ebest of all

also added the game for any device you cna play a game on even some old ones like PS1/2/3/4 XBOX all nintendo systems even some old systems that coudl play only 1 game wiht crappy ghrapics like a greenihs screen wiht balcklines it will be bale ot play EEU in those ghrapics onl howveer but you would still eb able ot play EEU on it using th ebuttons

alos added TV/radio ADS to show on the TV/radio when wathing/listening to your favorites

also added an tutotrial on how to make a fork on the official game site aswell as a video on youtube the money goes directly to EEU/M porgress aswell as a bit to me cause i own the video

added som eEEU/M goodies to real shops liek T-shirts jeans cups plates bags ect also you cna buy your own EEU/M house where bricks are editted to look like EEU/M blocks and EEU/M funiture come to the hsops if you wihs to buy ebeven an EEU/M car is in the car shops! EEU/M sitcker pappers to use for teachers when a kid did somehting good are evry populair and are sold out withitn 5 minutes of delivering while other siticker papers  are rarely sold tiny 3D EE/M blocks are byable to build your own towers with comes in wiht sitcker decoratiosn to glue on top of the blocks

adding voice thing so game devs of EEU/M can speak to users wiht some sort of facetime and voice is automatically translated in any language you wish (gives some delay and can be a bit off if a dev speaks slowly)

added a patreon where oyu can suport development of the best game ine the worlduniverse (for now)

WorldUniverse loading can now load blocks in the worlduniverse from the savefile, but it can't synchronize them. So when a person edits, it doesn't show up for other players or for that matter anyone who joins. Only what the owner saves is loaded, and the owner can't save someone else's work because it isn't synchronized to them so they can't see it.

Microsoft for the first time reacts to how its older GDI rendering technology (used in EEU) was better than its latest crappy DirectWrite hybrids and such, is amazed at how EEU (which includes GDI) was ported to all the various systems, and therefore makes its own adaptation of Notepad (not the latest Windows 10 version, but the one before the update) using perfect GDI and with the only font being DMCA Sans Serif to all the various devices for free. Microsoft is no longer a paid company, it is a free software development company.

The tutorial on how to make a fork is redundant because everyone uses the viral video on how to fork EEU to remove the Pay to Play system and upload it to Github all rights reserved.

Oh, and the physics engine is nowhere near done, so players still can't spawn at all.

jb70KmG.png

#67 2019-09-08 10:46:22

peace

*adds physics engine so players can interact wiht action blocks like spawnpoints arrows effects ice oneway ect and a way to easily add new action blocks
*adds a synchronisation so blocks placed byeveryone are seeable
*adds an like system liek facebook has so you can expres you feelings about a level you can also rate it up  to 5 stars adittionaly you can leave a woot and favorite limiteed woots per user/day however
*adds a way to secure dataincase the earth explodes away all data is saved somwhere in the universe/multi verse so EEU can still be played by the infinty alines out there if humans die
*adds some animmal language to let animals play EEU
*adds EEU animal toys for our pets
*broadcasts somethign about EEU in every news that is on TV/radio
*every pc you buy nwow atomatically somes wiht the lates fork of EEU to save people time
*adds a way to auto update forks so ti automatically downloads the enw fork of EEU to save time
*adds a reserach to check what living things there are far way so the devs can make thigns for every user in the universe/mutltiverse

peace.png

#68 2019-09-08 16:04:30, last edited by PiotrGrochowski (2019-09-08 16:07:27)

PiotrGrochowski

1edqw6V.png

EEO scalable (still in development) now supports fractional block sizes and high precision zoom levels (32-bit float, accurate to about 7 significant places) and its GDI text rendering engine has been hacked to support fractional character widths and fractional font sizes. Therefore EEO scalable is truly scalable and at any possible size everything looks exactly the same (blocks, text, line wrap, etc. in the same position), while still being sharp and pixel-perfect.

Here are the screenshots of the EEO scalable interface in 1200×900 and 640×480:

gf5YczM.png
81UYZe4.png

Players can spawn now, but it still gives an error because the physics engine is incomplete. In the physics engine players can interact wiht action blocks like spawnpoints arrows effects ice oneway ect, but the players don't have gravity and can't move manually (can only move by action blocks).

In the world loading engine, a synchronisation so blocks placed byeveryone are seeable is added. However, player movements still aren't synchronized. And such synchronization requires the physics engine to communicate with the world loading engine.

There was already a large scientific project to implement all the various animal, plant, etc. languages on Earth in HTML5, and this will also be implemented into EEU in future.

The PCs on the market do automatically make forks of EEU and also make forks each time EEU updates. However, all forks must be all rights reserved. By humans illegally using the forks the PCs made, the amount of copyright infringement is extremely high, but no one on Earth or in the Universe cares.

Started a worldwide project. Everyone on Earth (including graphical designers, type designers, etc.) is encouraged to develop TrueType graphics and textures for the TrueType graphics for EEU. There is no deadline. Everyone whose graphics were chosen for inclusion in EEU wins $10000.

#69 2019-09-08 17:52:06

peace

*adds movement and synchronization for it
*promotes thhe name chnage once it reached 90+% of the universe the name chnag ewill automatically take place as by that time the amoutn of forks grows faster then the universe itself!
*makes sure the pixels in the ghrapics are scalable to make sure we can suport any zoom level you want even fullscreen
adds a way so that when all the developers of the game dies the game gets carried over to new truested poeple/aliens/animals/whatever and makes sure they can spread EEU/M even futher alogn in the endless obessy of space and even futher

peace.png

#70 2019-09-08 20:30:09

PiotrGrochowski

peace wrote:

*adds movement and synchronization for it
*promotes thhe name chnage once it reached 90+% of the universe the name chnag ewill automatically take place as by that time the amoutn of forks grows faster then the universe itself!
*makes sure the pixels in the ghrapics are scalable to make sure we can suport any zoom level you want even fullscreen
adds a way so that when all the developers of the game dies the game gets carried over to new truested poeple/aliens/animals/whatever and makes sure they can spread EEU/M even futher alogn in the endless obessy of space and even futher

Programmed movement and gravity, with the goal of having the D-pad move up, left, down or right, the A button jumping 3.99999 units. However in achieving those goals the programmers made the gravity curve exponential (player falls a distance proportional to <constant>^time) as opposed to quadratic (player falls a distance proportional to time^2). So jumping long distances is broken. The programmers later noticed the bug and attempted to fix it by instead using a root-cubic gravity curve (player falls a distance proportional to time^1.5).

EEO scalable is already scalable, so I don't get what you mean by "*makes sure the pixels in the ghrapics are scalable to make sure we can suport any zoom level you want even fullscreen ". Look at the 1200×900 and the 640×480 screenshots above, they are exactly the same.

Hopefully, the way so that when all the developers of the game dies the game gets carried over to new truested poeple/aliens/animals/whatever and makes sure they can spread EEU/M even futher alogn in the endless obessy of space and even futher will succeed and EEU will take over the Universe, rename itself to EEM and take over the Multiverse.

#71 2019-09-08 21:20:47

peace

its fr or EEU alos *fixes gravity*
*adds a way to chnage the mian jump distance so its not always ~4 the jump effetc will just double your jump whiel th elow jump halves it and zombie halves it once more

peace.png

#72 2019-09-09 13:46:20

ASDruska

delete ee and release ee offline

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#73 2020-05-14 08:20:16

PiotrGrochowski

After Microsoft became a commercial company again, the classic GDI rendering was seen as a copyright infringement. The developers of course replaced it with TD renderer and are working to fix the rasterizer bugs and add fractional widths.

#74 2020-05-14 09:00:48

peace

add advertising everywhere to gainintrest form a big population of the world

peace.png

#75 2020-11-01 13:00:02

PiotrGrochowski

After the developers noticed the development version of DMCA Sans Serif 10.0 at http://typedesign.netlify.app/DMCAsanss … 00dev2.zip has full hinting, they immediately switched to it.

Many developers insisted TD renderer in EEU should not use fractional widths, instead allowing for text to rewrap as necessary in different scales. Others insist there should be fractional widths. As DMCA Sans Serif 10.0 has full hinting (not only vertical but also horizontal) there are conflicting ideas on what should be used to achieve fractional widths, whether it be to use ClearType style hinting (based on mainly ignoring horizontal hinting) or to round each position of the glyph, or whether fractional widths should be used at all.

Enabling the minimap changes the zoom level to 4.166666%, the zoom level where the block is a single pixel. The classic GDI renderer cannot render the TrueType graphics in 1×1 (because it will render 2ppem instead of 1ppem), but TD renderer can. TD renderer can also be used to access the oversampled render before it is downscaled, to properly texture it and stack the layers. Textures in TrueType graphics are scaled with four times four oversampling in anti-aliased rendering, or with nearest neighbor in bilevel rendering. With four times four oversampling, the minimap color of a block ends up being a linear average of 16 points.

peace1606560814786220

Board footer