Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: HQ Crew

Just to let all future applicants know, do not invest your precious time into this crew.   I was a dedicated member who made their forums NOT look like crap, and then Pure got butthurt and banned me for absolutely no reason.   Plus, they'll all be banned from here soon, what with all the spelling and grammar fails, and the smiley spam.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#152 Before February 2015

Kuech

If we let you in again, will you stop making those immature posts about us? :/

#153 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

orton, you may now leave this topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#154 Before February 2015

Spiker

Hi Procsesor. I can join? I am beta! I make art and I do minigames! EE name:mariasofia. Thank you!And please reply

#155 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Kuech wrote:

If we let you in again, will you stop making those immature posts about us? :/

I don't want to be in anymore.   I am not making immature posts.   I am just letting everyone know what happened to me when I joined the crew.   And Different55, I shall now leave the topic for good.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#156 Before February 2015

Kuech

Attention HQ Crew Members!

Go to our forum and view the new "regroup" topic in Crew News! We will be discussing timezones and map making there!

http://hqcrew.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=219

#157 Before February 2015

X@Z

Can I join? I am The Most Pro, noob

#158 Before February 2015

Kuech

Yeah just register on our forums: http://hqcrew.forumify.com

#159 Before February 2015

Kuech

*Bump* also, I made us a blog for when the forums are down (If they are ever down again) http://hqcrewee.wordpress.com/

We are still waiting for all the forums to go back online so it might be a while before the HQ Crew Forum will be up and running.

#160 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

Oi! Kuech! you double posted! And k, i'll register.

#161 Before February 2015

Kuech

Alright! All Forumify forums are up and running! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile That means our HQ Crew forum is back up! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Go there for more HQ Crew ACTION! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#162 Before February 2015

iballallday

happy to be a crew memebr

Last edited by iballallday (Aug 26 2011 12:03:22 pm)

#163 Before February 2015

Kuech

Awesome! A new member! Time to start working (soon) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Make sure to keep checking both this topic and on our forum for information on new maps, contests, and all the happenings on the HQ Crew Forum! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#164 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

Ok, so HQ, someone has made an account with the same name as me. so, please let me know if you see him.

#165 Before February 2015

Kuech

sure thing! But how did they spell the username? :/

#166 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

They spelt it sk8erboi1o8. not 108. and i have chat now! so if you see me and i dont have chat, dont give code. not me. he will troll.

#167 Before February 2015

Kuech

ok I will be on the lookout! and nice you have chat! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile welcome to the chat club! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#168 Before February 2015

theredtigers

BACK FROM VACATION

#169 Before February 2015

Kuech

Ok good! Welcome back!

first off, we need to fix up our forums from being guest spammed by you know who.

secondly, we will be working in a world this week and start building as a crew again! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (maybe we can have IcyCoin opened up again? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

#170 Before February 2015

theredtigers

k good idea we need to ask pure too open it tho

#171 Before February 2015

Kuech

or we could open it ourselves //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#172 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

Ok, This crew is getting inactive! We need to start building maps and soon! And I have a pretty good idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

EDIT: 500 posts!

Last edited by Sk8erboi108 (Aug 29 2011 7:45:48 am)

#173 Before February 2015

marks600

i think we should make minis for easy to pro.

[offtopic:] 50th post!!!!!!!! party!!!!!!! 1bigsmile1 ie2u3.png [offtopic:]

#174 Before February 2015

theredtigers

lets open HQ crew icy coin again!!!

#175 Before February 2015

Kuech

We will need to discuss this with everyone in the crew... We need Pure to be back online, and Procsesor to also join in on the conversation... We will need ideas and worlds... if we want to make another world. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

procsesor 1423840040121392

Board footer