Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: XP Crew (Experience)

Yea me neither. And it's only XP, other ones work fine.

#52 Before February 2015

redshade22

thanks for understanding now hmmm say an idea? something you should know i don't have such a great imagination i mean i can make stuff that i think of but i don't think of much stuff like the light bulb in my map i just randomly look stuff up that i could turn into ee artgreen-3-energy.jpg it would help me if you guys said ideas that could be art that i could work around to make into a minigame for the map maybe we could make a map of america and put minigames through itworld.jpg any comments or other ideas and the xpcrew isnt working for me either

#53 Before February 2015

NikK

We're going to work on a clock project, ask Lopoi for some more info.

#54 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Go to tinychat.

#55 Before February 2015

redshade22

so..... who's map are we using for "the clock project" and the pass

#56 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

We have made a good progress on the clock project yesterday..
I didn't have any picture.

#57 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

NikK wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:
NikK wrote:

So now some random guy who has never been on the forum comes and tell you to invite him and you let him in? I don't think so. What if he's a troll?

If he trolls, he get's out.

He gets out, our level stays trolled.

And I just invite him because we need one Beta (and Artist) to help us.

Try asking someone more confiable. He didn't even show a level.

Of course if you have something to say of it, you can say. Or if you have another member more confiable that has beta and is goo in arts you are free to say.

Nothing much to say, he probably isn't a troll, but what if he was? Any troll can make a logo.

And I forget to say... I did the same thing with you nikk (but you werent new)

Not exactly. First of all, I wasn't new. Second, I made some levels. Third, you invited me, I didn't ask. I had proof that I was confiable, ask Different55.

Hey, why are you bringing me into this? But yeah, he's not a troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. You know you might have figured that out by now. Got any links for THE PROJECT?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#58 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Can i Join? I can make Art original Minis:cool:

#59 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Sorry just invited people.

#60 Before February 2015

redshade22

oh great idea guys ok here it is......... SPACE BATTTLE! once we get a map the size of the SPACE STATION we could make little spaceships shooting each other with a planet in the background and use secret blocks to create minigames in between and on the ships and then the end on the planet i also have 1 med map 1 wide map and one small map and soon a great map to use for games and art and stuff

Last edited by redshade22 (Feb 19 2011 12:27:12 pm)

#61 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Here it is, The Clock:
29n9ylv.jpg

Clicklable^

You will need a clone, or a friend, to help you.

First: Take the clone (or friend) and put on the 1º time machine (That near lobby)
Second: Enter on the clock, take all coins, and reach the center
Third: Take you clone (or friend) and put into the 2º time machine (near the winners room)
fourth: Get out of the clock and then go to the winners room.

Please post here if you take a magic coin.

Last edited by Lopoi2 (Feb 19 2011 2:46:02 pm)

#62 Before February 2015

redshade22

we should have a master code for every level becausei just played that (100% tested btw) and the code wasn't the same

#63 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Of course, I change the code for security.

Where is nikk???

#64 Before February 2015

redshade22

idk but just so ya know im starting a new map on one of my wide worlds soon to be called crystal cove cave i will put a post up when its done but if anyone wants to help while im online go to the xpcrew tinychat
XPCrew_CCC.PNG
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWzawCvDJla0I

Last edited by redshade22 (Feb 21 2011 7:27:37 pm)

#65 Before February 2015

NikK

I'm back guys! Sorry for the absency, I was on holidays this week :/ Are you currently working on something? Clock is great, good work! And is RedShade's map official?

#66 Before February 2015

redshade22

i think it should be cause it looks pretty sweet once you go on it but its not a main map like space station or the clock its just an whatchamacallit uhmmmm extra map that a member of the team made

#67 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Yep, you can help he in the level.

I was tring to help, but my freinds came here and we played combat arms.

BTW, I have an wide world for minigames (That I already started) but you can help me this weekend.

#68 Before February 2015

NikK

Minigames? You mean that horrible, stupid and repetitive box-to-box minigames? Or some good minigames? If you mean the horrible ones, press +rep to NikK, if you mean the good ones, press +rep to NikK. Let's make NikK happy! Lol jk. But now seriously, what do you mean with minigames?

#69 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Box-To-Box, because I used the wide world for making My smile art (yep that one on my topic) and there is some space clear that I decided to make minigames, or you have another idea?

Maybe like secret maze, smile race, big race idk, you can choose.

#70 Before February 2015

NikK

Lopoi2 wrote:

Box-To-Box, because I used the wide world for making My smile art (yep that one on my topic) and there is some space clear that I decided to make minigames, or you have another idea?

Maybe like secret maze, smile race, big race idk, you can choose.

Well, if it's box to box I'm not participating. Sorry, it just hurts me making those. It hurts me deep in the heart. And my eyes a bit, but let's get dramatic. They're horrible. They're bad for our health.

#71 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

But they are good to find magic coins... ok not so..

Diferent55 clean your inbox I need to talk to you (idk why I'm posting this here)

#72 Before February 2015

NikK

Go to tc. (Tinychat, for those who don't know)

#73 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Can I join? I have a level that I'm working on, it's just called Little Big Planet 2, and if I join I can just put the logo in my level. (Btw, it's in my massive world.)

#74 Before February 2015

NikK

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Can I join? I have a level that I'm working on, it's just called Little Big Planet 2, and if I join I can just put the logo in my level. (Btw, it's in my massive world.)

Not to be mean but,

READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD wrote:

Just invited members can enter.

Last edited by NikK (Feb 22 2011 7:11:27 pm)

#75 Before February 2015

redshade22

hey blackboy1323 can you post a link to your map i want to see what kind of a map it is like.

GOD wrote:

that's because its nacho cheese lol

This was said by a person and i just thought it would be a funny thing to post
Also anybody know why EE Beta isn't working cause its starting to get frustrationg

Last edited by redshade22 (Feb 22 2011 10:47:17 pm)

Lopoi2 1423840561120871

Board footer