Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: XP Crew (Experience)

Ok, just what I thought. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yea, I also think to wait for you and Doghana (and maybe someone more) to do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#27 Before February 2015

Doghana

i'll be on for most of today if anyone wants to build?

#28 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Members of XP Crew, I need to ask you something of importance Alpha:
What is your country?
And what is your time zone?

Mine:
Brazil (-3 GMT)

I need this to post here for everybody know when someone will be on....

#29 Before February 2015

NikK

I actually already said it in a before post, but I live in Argentina (-2 GMT)

#30 Before February 2015

Doghana

nikk go into tiny chat, its painful. i was playing the copy face you were running XD

#31 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

We finally finished one level, Journey to Space:

img134g.jpg

Yep we finish it...

#32 Before February 2015

NikK

Now added some minor changes and the new name it's "Go to space XP Crew". Get all 15 coins for crown!

Oh and special thanks to Fer22f who helped us putting some beta bricks and Xmas decorations (Which we (except catking *cough* who doesn't seem to exist *cough*) don't have). You helped a lot, Fer.

EDIT: Guys when are we starting the clock project? And btw I think it's kinda a ripoff from When the clock strikes 12, but if you really wanna do it...

#33 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

NikK wrote:

Now added some minor changes and the new name it's "Go to space XP Crew". Get all 15 coins for crown!

Oh and special thanks to Fer22f who helped us putting some beta bricks and Xmas decorations (Which we (except catking *cough* who doesn't seem to exist *cough*) don't have). You helped a lot, Fer.

EDIT: Guys when are we starting the clock project? And btw I think it's kinda a ripoff from When the clock strikes 12, but if you really wanna do it...

Well... tomorrow my class will start, so I will just enter here in the night (like 20:00 here (-3 GMT)).

I will send you (nikk) the plan of the clock.

#34 Before February 2015

NikK

Ok sure.

#35 Before February 2015

redshade22

hello ppl's
k first up ive been in and out of crews that were kinda lame and never really came together on big projects like the one i read earlier but i was wondering if i could join ur xp crew it sounds nice. i can make some cool stuff also see my pic in the map "Order of Ninjas"

p.s.
COOKIES are awesome
p.s. p.s.
expecially b4 theyr cooked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#36 Before February 2015

NikK

Well, actually this crew is only invited people. Sorry.

#37 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Sorry for this days people, but tomorrow (or today depending on the country, 13 of feberuary) I think we can start the clock project.

By 14:00 (-3GMT) or later.

#38 Before February 2015

redshade22

XPcrew.PNG
i was gonna suggest this but nvm

#39 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

redshade22 wrote:

I think I will invite you, you make good art, and you are beta.

And Cating00 is not here anymore (he/she is being too ausent), so I think Nikk will be the new Co-Leader, and you the Beta Artist...

Where is everybody???

#40 Before February 2015

redshade22

so i'm in? Great, so any more news about this clock project?

#41 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I need to wait Nikk, but I think we will do the clock just next weekend (because I need to do my homework today), but say your Country and time zone to we all know when you maybe on.

#42 Before February 2015

NikK

So now some random guy who has never been on the forum comes and tell you to invite him and you let him in? I don't think so. What if he's a troll?

#43 Before February 2015

redshade22

So now some random guy who has never been on the forum comes and tell you to invite him and you let him in? I don't think so. What if he's a troll?

im no troller and usually i don't go on forums this is my second actual FORUM ive had an account on but everybody edits is a fun game so i thought i might as well have an account for the forum and also "do unto your neighbor as you would have them do to you" i believe that and my art hasn't been trolled and i don't troll other peoples levels because trolling is for people who have no life and just seek to take out their anger by trolling other peoples hard work or they think its funny but its not
sorry for this little rant but im a very talkative person i talk alot i think you've noticed
Canada and mountain time zone which means it is (2:24) or (14:24) in 24 hour time

Last edited by redshade22 (Feb 21 2011 6:28:37 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Triple post much?
Problem, punctuation?

It's not a good idea to have 3/11 of your posts illegal according to the forum rules.

Oh, yeah. Nice crew

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 13 2011 3:45:31 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#45 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

NikK wrote:

If he trolls, he get's out.
And I just invite him because we need one Beta (and Artist) to help us. Of course if you have something to say of it, you can say. Or if you have another member more confiable that has beta and is goo in arts you are free to say.
Go to tinychat plz..

And Redshade22:
No double posting
-Edit-

And I forget to say... I did the same thing with you nikk (but you werent new)

Last edited by Lopoi2 (Feb 13 2011 3:48:32 pm)

#46 Before February 2015

NikK

Lopoi2 wrote:
NikK wrote:

He gets out, our level stays trolled.

And I just invite him because we need one Beta (and Artist) to help us.

Try asking someone more confiable. He didn't even show a level.

Of course if you have something to say of it, you can say. Or if you have another member more confiable that has beta and is goo in arts you are free to say.

Nothing much to say, he probably isn't a troll, but what if he was? Any troll can make a logo.

Not exactly. First of all, I wasn't new. Second, I made some levels. Third, you invited me, I didn't ask. I had proof that I was confiable, ask Different55.

#47 Before February 2015

redshade22

i don't know how to take a picture of an entire level except by using the map so here is one of my levels called order of ninjas
Capturexp1.PNG and the tinychat isn't mine some kid didn't have chat so he wrote that there he made the afk box there is my map, you happy now or do i have to show another one of my maps. i'm confiable but if you don't think i am thats ur problem. fyi before i had chat i   had to fix that level from trolls three times it **** me off but i dealt with it and if im out I'M out i can deal with it all i wanted was to be in a crew ok

#48 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

NikK wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:
NikK wrote:

He gets out, our level stays trolled.

And I just invite him because we need one Beta (and Artist) to help us.

Try asking someone more confiable. He didn't even show a level.

Of course if you have something to say of it, you can say. Or if you have another member more confiable that has beta and is goo in arts you are free to say.

Nothing much to say, he probably isn't a troll, but what if he was? Any troll can make a logo.

Not exactly. First of all, I wasn't new. Second, I made some levels. Third, you invited me, I didn't ask. I had proof that I was confiable, ask Different55.

Ok, Ok... You have your reason....

But let's see how he will work, I promisse that this is the last time I did something like this...

#49 Before February 2015

NikK

Ok. We'll see.
@RedShade22 Try doing what we're doing... I don't mean don't give ideas, I mean say them, don't draw it except AFTER you said them we didn't understand. And... Welcome to the crew.

#50 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

WHat happend to tiny chat???

I can't enter there anymore????

Lopoi2 1423840561120871

Board footer