Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#101 2019-07-06 14:06:00, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-06 22:17:39)

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,574

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

What, why?

MODMERGE:

Why did eejoaransc just leave


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#102 2019-07-06 14:07:59

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,967

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

Why did eejoaransc just leave

He told me on pm that he'll be inactive so he would like to get replaced.

Offline

#103 2019-07-06 14:10:47

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,574

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Crybaby wrote:

If Processor is the Mafia, then wouldn't it make sense for him to draw attention to Schlog, if Schlog wasn't mafia?

If we Lynch schlog and he flips town, then Proc is very likely to die the following day. Sacrificing a mafia member to kill a townie this early on is a bad trade-off.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#104 2019-07-06 14:14:21

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!lynch Schlog

If he’s innocent, I think I’ll lynch Processor the next day.

Offline

#105 2019-07-06 14:16:51

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,995
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

!lynch Schlog

If he’s innocent, I think I’ll lynch Processor the next day.

Why?

Luka, don’t talk about Schlog until 2B55 explains why he agrees with you.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#106 2019-07-06 14:22:50

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Because we should lynch inactive people? And it’s not because Processor wants to lynch Schlog, I think Processor’s actions are weird and idk what is he doing.

Offline

#107 2019-07-06 14:23:27

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,025

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Hm.

Did you guys see that? I attacked Luka504 and instead of really defending himself, he framed me as if I simply wanted Schlog gone!

No, my vote on Schlog was to put pressure on him. I am not yet convinced that Schlog is scum.

Our best choice is to Lynch Luka504.
!lynch Luka504

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

[2]Processor: Schlog, Onjit

Onjit's vote has mysteriously transferred on me.


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#108 2019-07-06 14:25:54

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If he’s innocent

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

not because Processor wants to lynch Schlogl

And I know this is a bit weird idk what am I doing

Offline

#109 2019-07-06 14:28:21

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,995
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Because we should lynch inactive people? And it’s not because Processor wants to lynch Schlog, I think Processor’s actions are weird and idk what is he doing.

I wasn’t questioning your vote, but sure, I can criticise that too*.

My question was more asking why you ‘think’ you’ll lynch processor tomorrow if Schlog is innocent?

*Why Schlog and not someone else who is inactive?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#110 2019-07-06 14:28:30

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,967

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

Onjit's vote has mysteriously transferred on me.

Fixed.

Offline

#111 2019-07-06 14:28:45

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,077
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!vote schlog

he stole kirby's elytra and thats real mean : - (


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#112 2019-07-06 14:29:23

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,995
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If he’s innocent

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

not because Processor wants to lynch Schlogl

And I know this is a bit weird idk what am I doing

Ahh, I see you’ve spotted your own slip. That saves me the trouble of pointing it out to you.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#113 2019-07-06 14:31:05

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,574

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Proc what the **** do you want me to do?

I'm suspicious if I vote for you and suspicious when I don't.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#114 2019-07-06 14:32:03, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-06 22:16:40)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Idk, maybe it’s because Schlog had the most votes so I follow the crowd.

MODMERGE:

(sorry doublepost)

I thought Processor wanted Schlog to die so I said I think I’ll lynch him if he’s innocent. But it turns out that it was Processor giving pressure to Schlog.

Offline

#115 2019-07-06 14:41:08

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,995
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk, maybe it’s because Schlog had the most votes so I follow the crowd.

Are you being sarcastic in this post?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#116 2019-07-06 14:54:24

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

mutantdevle wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk, maybe it’s because Schlog had the most votes so I follow the crowd.

Are you being sarcastic in this post?

No.

Offline

#117 2019-07-06 15:12:10

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,025

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG and mutantdevle: what do you think of Luka504?

Isolate Luka504


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#118 2019-07-06 15:27:58

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

He doesn’t seem suspicious for me.

Offline

#119 2019-07-06 15:31:40

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 249
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I think they must have been trying hard to understand


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

#120 2019-07-06 15:35:47

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,574

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Proc can you answer my question?

What the **** do you want me to do? I suggest lynching you because you're acting incredibly weird, and you say that's suspicious.
You make hints that schlog should be lynched, I try to go along with your plan because I assumed you were some power role and you investigated schlog last night. I then suggest schlog as the next candidate, but you say that's suspicious too.

I really don't get you anymore. All logical sense has left, and it seems that anything I try to do, you'll claim is suspicious.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#121 2019-07-06 15:46:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,125

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I don't find luka's posts to be suspicious, at least I didn't find anything odd or scum indicative in them


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#122 2019-07-06 15:51:17

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,995
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk, maybe it’s because Schlog had the most votes so I follow the crowd.

Are you being sarcastic in this post?

No.

Then I don’t understand your use of the word ‘maybe’.





I don’t find Luka suspicious. In fact, I town read him the most.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#123 2019-07-06 16:33:10

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,538

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!unvote

Offline

#124 2019-07-06 17:35:09

ASDruska
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 708

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!lynch LORD MASTER KING

>:(

this guy's mafia


I'm actually the boshy now

Offline

#125 2019-07-06 18:18:29

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,967

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

- Lynch tally -
[2]Schlog: Luka504, Onjit
[1]Processor: Schlog
[1]ASDruska: LORD MASTER KING
[1]LORD MASTER KING: ASDruska
[1]Luka504: Processor

Majority required for lynch is [7]

Approx 45 hours remaining.

Offline

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571424074.432 - Generated in 0.064 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.67 MiB (Peak: 1.95 MiB) ]