Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-07-07 19:47:04

Processor

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Investigate one of TaskManager, mutantdevle or Processor.

Woot this if you want me investigated!
Woot the post above this one (by Luka) if you want mutantdevle investigated!
Woot two posts above this one (by ASDruska) if you want TaskManager investigated!

(vote for as many options as you'd like)

Luka and ASDruska cannot woot their own posts, so they can feel free to voice their opinion via a post.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (2)

#52 2019-07-07 20:02:15

Processor

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

Processor is going down.

You're killing yourself, why do this Kira?

Mafia is going to prioritize Luka / Crybaby tonight, so you're not getting killed by mafia.

Frankly, I'm not sure if you're convinced I'm scum or not...
If you're unsure, its better for town if you don't target me.
It's too big of a gamble, it reduces town's chances of winning the game.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#53 2019-07-07 20:06:07

Processor

Crybaby wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Oh and crybaby, please observe me tonight. If there's a jammer in the game I do not need him to roleblock me and then push for my lynch tomorrow when I'll have no information to give.

You got it boss ?

Ah great! Mafia is going to kill crybaby tonight.
The kill will probably go through. (Although there's a 33% chance that town has a pharmacist.)

Luka can then claim to have been roleblocked without issues!

#54 2019-07-07 20:08:08

Processor

Luka504 wrote:

Kira I claimed my role way before most of the other players have. I had no way of getting everyone to claim and I couldn't possibly predict that they'd do it willingly.

Why would I claim the role that would be the hardest for a mafia member to fabricate?

To be believable!
You were getting lynched and had nothing to lose.

I'm giving Luka504 the benefit of the doubt for today, till he proves his innocence tomorrow.

But his plan to prove his innocence does not work, as explained above.

#55 2019-07-07 20:15:19

Processor

@Crybaby @Luka504 are you onboard with lynching AllenCaspe?

We can switch if you're on board

I am indifferent between the two. I find mutantdevle's reasoning for switching suspicious, which is why I've been sticking to Railmat.

#56 2019-07-07 20:19:17

Processor

Your only reasoning is that "they are noob" or "they are busy irl". That doesnt sit right with me. You might have some external motivations for defending them to the level you do.

I felt that your post suggesting we move to Allen is manipulative. I therefore stuck with my original plan and called you out for it.

#57 2019-07-07 20:34:45

Processor

Focusing on the inactives makes sure mafia cannot hide through inactivity. By poking literally every single inactive user here, I have gotten them to speak and at least sometimes, tell us what they think of others.
We have to find one scum through an educated guess or someone's night action and take it from there.

Lynching one of the inactives has a higher net positive than lynching one of the active players. And lynching railmat will also tell us something about you.
So it's not all that unproductive.

Luka504 is so focused on me, I don't think he has talked about anyone else who he thinks is suspicious. We have 3 mafia, not one.

#58 2019-07-07 21:05:00

Processor

@2B55B5G TNG, what do you think of Railmat and AllenCaspe?

#59 2019-07-09 07:27:41

Processor

Okidoki, sweet.

Luka504 town.
mutantdevle town (probably)

TaskManager stayed out of the whole AllenCaspe discussion, didn't he? That's interesting

#60 2019-07-09 09:06:36

Processor

TaskManager wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Anyway, you voted for me to investigate Taskmanager, and I did just that. He is the lowlife.

What lol
But I'm not?

Can Luka somehow get fake results?
IMO we lynch task, if he town, Kira can shoot Luka.

Luka might be leeching as much information as he can and causing multiple town members to roleclaim, causing a mislynch and then going down.

At this point, Luka's claim is not any more credible than TaskManagers, as one of them is lying to town.

I have been super weirded out by Luka's behavior and i am not sure if I want TaskManager or Luka gone first. Probably TM cuz it's a safe choice but hmm.

We may have two power roles lurking, not knowing that another one exists, but how do we verify that?

Maxi might be one of them. If he is mafia, he's definitely going to roleclaim a PR at this point...

#61 2019-07-09 09:09:52

Processor

Maxi don't do what I'm about to suggest just yet but let's think this through:

If you're town, you can post a screenshot of your role PM, that will modkill you, but we can lynch Luka today.

Might be a good strategic play, what do you think?

#62 2019-07-09 09:13:08

Processor

Tell me what's the issue with a scum getting modkilled, if you're being honest? @Luka504

#63 2019-07-09 09:16:38

Processor

Luka504 wrote:

Because screenshotting your rolecard is almost certainly going to get you blacklisted, so you'll be unable to play any future mafia games.

That's lame, didn't know about the policy

#64 2019-07-09 17:18:34

Processor

Luka504 <-> TaskManager:
One of these is town, the other scum. I've been getting a really bad vibe from Luka the moment he roleclaimed and his actions since then have been super odd.
My gut feeling is that Luka is scum, but the smart thing to do is to lynch TaskManager today and I will act accordingly.

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 33#p754433
Luka chose to go with TaskManager over Mutant, which tells me the two are both scum.

Mutant <-> Luka504:
Mutant is almost confirmed town to me. However, should Luka504 be playing tricks on us, I'll be raising the question on why Luka chose TaskManager over Mutant.
If Allen is scum, Mutant is town imo.

AllenCaspe:
Super inactive. TaskManager was absent while we argued on lynching Allen.
Allen voted for TaskManager randomly but idk if thats worth anything...

Good choice for a night kill / day lynch, after the TaskManager/Luka504 situation is resolved.

mrjawapa:
Not sure if scum, stupid or both. His attitude **** me off either way.

Schlog:
Inactive, please prod. Could go either way.

ASDruska:
He is a pretty good detective. His arguments are on point. Getting towny vibes from him.

2B55B5G TNG:
Stupid yet credible roleclaim? That interaction with TaskManager was awkward as hell though...

Onjit:
95.5% town. (2/11 mafia power roles * 1/4 curfew manager)

LORD MASTER KING:
Towniest boy in town.

Say TaskManager, AllenCaspe and Schlog/jawapa. That's the likeliest combo at this point.

#65 2019-07-09 17:20:20

Processor

Processor wrote:

Luka chose to go with TaskManager over Mutant, which tells me the two are both scum.

I did not mean to write that.

Correction:
Luka chose to go with investigating TaskManager over Mutant, which tells me that the two CANNOT be both scum.

He would have chosen someone else instead if he could.

#66 2019-07-10 01:49:20

Processor

!lynch TaskManager

#67 2019-07-10 03:48:55

Processor

Kira your logic is flawed.

If there's any two players who were trying as hard as they could to lynch each other D2, that would be Luka504 and I. My campaign against Luka forced him to roleclaim in the first place.

How would a scum Luka make me more suspicious than a town Luka?

#68 2019-07-10 21:32:03

Processor

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Not gonna vote until I wanna vote,
This is getting too suspicious, I think I shall continue myself as suspicous

Is this a confirmation of scumness? Or what?

Wooted by:

#69 2019-07-10 23:32:09

Processor

TaskManager wrote:

But it's not a lie
Well not entirely

And there we have TaskManager confirming scum.
Kill Allen tonight.
Protect Kira tonight.

#70 2019-07-10 23:35:10, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-11 20:56:21)

Processor

TaskManager, if you're town and getting lynched, use the last seconds of your life to give town some guidance on how to proceed after your lynched today. Who do you think is scum?

But don't bother if you're scum. You'd be wasting your time in that case.

MODMERGE:

ASDruska wrote:

why allen again? i forgot

Allen refused to lynch TaskManager.
TaskManager never suggested lynching Allen, he was awfully absent when we were debating Allen vs Railmat.
Allen joke voted TaskManager, something I've seen mafia do quite often.

MODMERGE 2:

TaskManager scum means:

Schlog town.

It's either ASDruska or Jawapa scum. Jawapa being my preference for lynching first, but that's simply because his attitude has **** me off. We can afford the mislynch so I'm down for either option.

Also, not sure if protecting Luka isn't more important than protecting Kira. Maybe roll a dice.

#71 2019-07-11 00:41:30

Processor

Oh my god this game...

#72 2019-07-12 07:25:44

Processor

Okay. Well played there Luka.

Kira town.
Luka town.
Schlog town.
TNG town.
Proc town.

Jawapa sus.
ASDruska sus.

Wooted by: (3)

#73 2019-07-12 19:03:58

Processor

For what it's worth TaskManager, yes, I was crapposting D1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer