Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-06 22:26:48, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:45:11)

Processor

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I'll defend myself after we've discussed the matter with Luka504's claim, because I believe it is more important than town losing an innocent bystander (me).

Anyway, this is the situation:
ieNWgll.png

Assume for a second, that Luka504 is mafia.
There are two outcomes for the mafia Luka504.

33%) He convinces town that he is definitely Ace Detective and very likely wins the game.
67%) He reveals the identity of the ace detective.

Both situations are BETTER than just getting lynched, which is what was going to happen otherwise!
Smart move and a very safe move for Luka504. A scum Luka504 with this brilliant idea would have always done this. There was no downside to this claim for the scum Luka504.

So all you can say to defend him is:
a) Luka504 is too dumb to come up with this plan (I think he's smart and capable of coming up with this)
b) Luka504 was not suspicious before

How do we proceed? I personally was convinced that he is scum before the claim.
Do I want to lose the game with a 33% probability OR potentially lose an ace detective?

I'll go with the second option. I think the real Ace Detective, if another exists, should NOT reveal.

I propose a policy lynch, because Luka504 has failed to prove his role. He conveniently checked Kira last night? Oh come on!
We should lynch Luka504 as we were going to, because Luka504's claim is not verifiable 33% of the time.
33% is too high for me to let it pass.

!lynch Luka504

MODMERGE:

Put in simpler terms:

The role claim by Luka504 does not say anything about Luka504's role, because we cannot verify it. Luka504 did not risk anything when making his claim, because the town was almost certainly going to lynch him. His claim is therefore worthless and we should ignore it and lynch him anyway as we were going to before.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#27 2019-07-06 23:04:01, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:44:43)

Processor

Luka504 wrote:

Yes we can though? My role is to quite literally find out other people's exact roles. Testing me requires only one night.

Ok fair enough.

!unvote

---

What is the link between Luka504, TaskManager and I?
Why does Luka504 Town mean Processor Scum?
Why does TaskManager Town mean Processor Scum?
It makes no sense!

I am not convinced that TaskManager is scum and would personally not yet vote to lynch him.
I would only want to lynch TaskManager if Luka504 was confirmed to be scum.

Unless you can make a good case on TaskManager or me, Kira should NOT kill us during the night, because he can kill himself along the way.

MODMERGE:

Here are my reads:

Town:
Kira
Luka504 (temp)

Town lean:
Mutantdevle
Crybaby

Suspicious:
TaskManager
2B55B5G TNG
Onjit
AllenCaspe9510
Railmat

Scum lean:
Schlog
mrjawapa
ASDruska

Scum wannabe:
Processor

IMO let's lynch one of the scum leans.

!lynch schlog

Feel free to make the case on TaskManager, because nobody has yet...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#28 2019-07-07 09:47:36

Processor

I have entirely backed off my post #172, the one you find manipulative, as soon as you showed me how you can prove us your role, Luka504, in post #177.

I made a thinking mistake saying you couldn't prove the role and as soon as you pointed it out to me, I backed off and corrected myself. I haven't been pushing against you since then and classified you as town.

I also classified Crybaby as town, which, with their (albeit stupid) claim, turns out to be probably true.

None of you who have voted for me have made a good case. Basing your vote on a post which I no longer stand by is pretty silly.

I fully believe Luka, Kira and Minimania to be town.

Multantdevle's analysis is pretty bad and he's just fishing for excuses. I'll do a counter after I get out of bed in a sec.

Seriously guys, neither TaskManager or I need to die today. Just lynch one of the inactive players, my vote is on Schlog and stays that way.

#29 2019-07-07 10:00:12

Processor

There is now a 50% chance we don't have a pharmacist.

This is what we know:

Town:
Kira
Crybaby
Luka504 (temp)
Onjit

Suspicious:
ASDruska
Mutantdevle
TaskManager
2B55B5G TNG
AllenCaspe9510
Railmat
Schlog
mrjawapa
Processor

I'll do an analysis on each of the suspicious people in a sec. I'll play special attention to those who have voted for either TaskManager or I.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

[4]Taskmanager: Mutantdevle, LORD MASTER KING, Onjit, AllenCaspe9510
[3]Processor: Schlog, Luka504, Railmat

#30 2019-07-07 10:03:55

Processor

Crybaby wrote:
Processor wrote:

I also classified Crybaby as town, which, with their (albeit stupid) claim, turns out to be probably true.

Don't take credit for something you have nothing to do with

See post #178. I called it before you role claimed.

Brb investigating everyone else now

#31 2019-07-07 10:23:32

Processor

Crybaby wrote:
Processor wrote:

See post #178. I called it before you role claimed.

I know, and again, you have nothing to do with what alignment I am, but it'd make sense for you to know I'm town if you are the Mafia.

I was trying to say that my analysis are on point, but hey, you're not wrong about that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Luka504 wrote:

Oh, and Proc, why are you suddenly so buddy-buddy with Taskmanager?

Luka, please. I am no longer trying to get you lynched since you gave me sufficient reason to believe your claim.
Given that the likelihood of town winning mafia is 50%, a 33% chance of likely losing was a very high percentage, which is why made that post. However, you showed me that you have another way of proving your role, which made me back off.

I have been attacking several players during the game and you're not the only one to be poked by me.
Don't take it personally.
TaskManager was another user who I poked in D1.

Luka, you're been focused on lynching me all day and haven't looked at other options. This is why I wanted you lynched before, that seemed very odd to me, it still seems odd to me.
It's fair to not trust me, but take a look at our other options.

You guys are forgetting about our inactive players, letting them get away too easily.
My high post count and activity makes it easy for you to pick some random post and criticize it, but it is absolutely not indicative of me being scum or town.
@Luka504: Look into the inactives here, tell me what you think of them, every player should receive the same amount of attention.

Wooted by:

#32 2019-07-07 10:34:13

Processor

I'm innocent bystander.

An other role and my play style would be a too risky (and unnecessary) bet to make.

#33 2019-07-07 10:43:42

Processor

Backpedaling does say that my intentions were not scummy, I am willing to accept mistakes and work with you.

Luka504 wrote:

top trying to divert our attention to inactive people. It's too late to focus on them now. We're here to talk about you, and your scummy actions. If we're going to lynch anyone, it should be you.

It's absolutely not "too late" to make a good lynch. Why would you think that?

Your post #222 is petty and unnecessary lol.

#34 2019-07-07 10:56:25

Processor

Your attitude of ignoring the inactives will lose us the game.
Your only "proof" against me is just a post that I no longer stand by... I did a 180° on that 5 minutes after the post so please, it's silly.

@Luka: Explain why I would want to make town think I am mafia if I was mafia? This game has so many power roles that I was almost certain I was going to be investigated N1...

Wooted by:

#35 2019-07-07 11:01:31

Processor

Correct. I was able to infer your role with what little you had posted.

That's not possible for me with mrjawapa, schlog, allencaspe and railmat. If anyone has any opinion on them, please share.

#36 2019-07-07 11:16:14

Processor

Let's go.

Town Lean:
Processor: Hey, that's me!
ASDruska: He hasn't been joining bandwagons at all.
TaskManager: He is playing his usual rational game, it's hard to tell if he is scum or not. He did give an explaination to why he believes im town, so I don't think its odd that he doesn't reevaluate this assumption.

Undecided:
Mutantdevle: Coming soon.
AllenCaspe9510: Too inactive to say.
Railmat: Too inactive to say.
Schlog: Too inactive to say.
mrjawapa: Too inactive to say.

Scum Lean:
2B55B5G TNG: Very weird voting activity.

h0OJFQA.png

Row = Lynch Voter
Column = Lynch Target

Wooted by:

#37 2019-07-07 12:03:09

Processor

@Crybaby, who do you think we should lynch?

#38 2019-07-07 12:21:08

Processor

I kindly ask those, who have been so focused on me, like Luka504, to please consider other options.
We have 27 hours left. That's a lot of time to discuss and choose the right person to lynch.
Your tunnel vision is not helping town.

Case for 2B55B5G TNG:

TNG jumps on the most popular bandwagon. In D1, he voted on Raprap (L-2, most voted person). In D2, he voted on Schlog (L-4, most voted person) and Processor (L-2, most voted person).
They even admit to it in #11 and #235.

This is all too opportunistic.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

!lynch Schlog

If he’s innocent, I think I’ll lynch Processor the next day.

Instead of taking responsibility for their actions, TNG attempts to offload it onto me.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk did you notice but in Processor’s table, you can see that only me and Processor voted to lynch both Raprap and Schlog. Can I say Processor’s voting actions are weird?

The reason his voting behavior is weird is because he always jumps on the most popular vote.

What do you think of 2B55B5G TNG, @Luka504 and @Crybaby?

#39 2019-07-07 13:29:21

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

I also think that we should still lynch one of them today because since they both claim bystander they are low risk lynches and since they've both had a lot of interactions with people in the thread there will be a lot to gain from confirming their alignments.

Say, you lynch TaskManager and he flips town. What does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?
And vice versa, what happens if he flips scum, what does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?

Say, you lynch me and I flip town. What does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?
And vice versa, what happens if I flip scum, what does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?

---

This is my first mafia game in a while and don't know TNGs playstyle. Any reason why a scum TNG would not behave in the way he does right now?

Due to the association of Schlog with TNG (Schlog would be town if TNG is scum), I am going to step back from wanting to lynch Schlog.

At this point, I am open to lynching AllenCaspe9510, Railmat or jawapa.

AllenCaspe9510 and jawapa have been dodging our informal "prods" by saying "oh im too busy sry sry". When they have the time to post, they make a post explaining why they don't have time to post, instead of making actual contributions.

Railmat is way too inactive and I have no clue what they are...

#40 2019-07-07 15:10:11

Processor

If we're going to take a guess and Lynch any of TNG, Railmat, AllenCaspe or Jawapa, I'll be down for TNG.

Two reasons:
a) TNG scum would verify Schlog town
b) We have concrete evidence to support that he is suspicious, that's better than just a random lynch.

Railmat being next best option, since, if it's a scum Railmat, it would verify TaskManager town.

!lynch 2B55B5G TNG

#41 2019-07-07 15:18:44

Processor

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If I’m at L-2 I’ll roleclaim.

I... see... I don't think we want another roleclaim actually...

!unvote
!vote Railmat

#42 2019-07-07 16:41:56

Processor

I would like to correct a mistake.

Onjit could be town or a mafia who didn't use a night action (e.g. Curfew Manager / Impersonator).

---

mutantdevle wants "information to base his reads on", so let's do that:

It is a common phenomenon that newbie players will try to lurk in order to stay hidden in mafia games.

As one of the new players, Railmat is easy to read. Should they flip scum, this post reveals so many links:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 75#p754175

RailMat wrote:

Reading through day 2 results that the following players leaning town:
2B55B5G
mutantdevle
Luka504
TaskManager.

Possible mafia:
Processor
Schlog.

Railmat and mutantdevle have protected eachother.
Should Railmat be scum, we shall further investigate mutantdevle.
A lynch Railmat -> scum turnout will clear Schlog's name too.

I stand by my choice of Railmat as mutantdevle has not provided any substantial reason for the switch, besides pulling the "he's a newbie card".

This mysterious trio between mutantdevle, Railmat and 2B55B5G needs clarification.

#43 2019-07-07 17:11:13

Processor

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Yea, I’m just gonna roleclaim to prove myself innocent.

I’m the Occultist. Currently I haven’t marked anyone to die with me

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Wooted by: (3)

#44 2019-07-07 17:20:14

Processor

@mutantdevle, if you're soulmates with @Railmat I suggest you come forward before we lynch so we can avoid a mislynch.

4 out of 5 power roles have been identified and its easy to prove your claim now.

If you claim that, we'll have 6 confirmed townies, Onjit and 6 suspects, we will easily be able to win the game.

#45 2019-07-07 17:24:28

Processor

Do the math Luka, we have two detective roles, one extra kill and a lynch per day.

We win 100% of the time if they are soulmates.

#46 2019-07-07 18:06:41

Processor

TaskManager wrote:

Processor wrote:
We win 100% of the time if they are soulmates.

how does this work

We will have 7 confirmed town.

Suspects: Allen, Jawapa, Schlog, Processor, TaskManager, ASDruska

Worst case scenario:
D2:
I'll post a screenshot of the PM Norwegian sent me, I get modkilled, I was innocent bystander.
We lynch Schlog, Schlog is town.

N2:
TNG sets one of the remaining 4 suspects as his target.
Crybaby investigates someone, but they do not do anything that night.
Mafia kills Luka504.

D3:
We are 6 confirmed town.
Suspects: Jawapa, TaskManager, ASDruska, Allen
We lynch Allen, Allen is town.

N3:
TNG sets one of the remaining 3 suspects as his target.
Kira kills another one of the remaining suspects.
Mafia kills mutantdevle, his soulmate goes down with him.

D4: We are 4 confirmed town.
Two mafia remain.

#47 2019-07-07 18:09:02

Processor

Who is kirby?

Wooted by:

#48 2019-07-07 18:15:22

Processor

GvalBGN.png

#49 2019-07-07 18:16:58

Processor

Is Jawapa malicious or just stupid?

#50 2019-07-07 19:36:21

Processor

We have as many power roles as I expected we'd have (=5).

I do agree that Luka is acting weird.
I will want proof of his role from him D3, should he survive until then.

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer