Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-01 09:28:39, last edited by Norwee (2019-07-12 14:19:24)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Welcome to mafia 26

The game began on the 2nd of July 14:00 gmt+2
Days can last up to 72 hours, nights will last for 24 hours.

Surviving players:
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Luka504
- Processor
- LORD MASTER KING
- mrjawapa
- Schlog

Dead players:
Lynched D1: raprap (Innocent bystander)
Killed N1: Zumza (Innocent bystander)
Lynched D2: Railmat (Innocent bystander)
Killed N2: Crybaby (The oracle)
Lynched D3: TaskManager (Jammer)
Killed N3: mutantdevle (Soulmates)
Killed N3: Onjit (Soulmates)
Killed N3: AllenCaspe9510 (Impersonator)
Lynched D4: ASDruska (Lowlife)

Backup:
-

Roles:

Hidden text

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#2 2019-07-02 15:16:38

Processor

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Guys, what is a lowlife? Can someone explain the role and how this game works?

Thanks xoxo

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#3 2019-07-02 19:05:03

Processor

But Kira, how can Onjit be Lowlife if I am Lowlife???

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#4 2019-07-03 00:23:39

Processor

Oh my God, I have been exposed...

!lynch LORD MASTER KING

Wooted by:

#5 2019-07-03 20:04:49

Processor

/pm @TaskManager I think it's better if we lynch Kira and not Raprap.

Here are my reasons:
a) Raprap is gonna be useless this game anyway. That's a good thing for us.
b) Raprap is an easy mislynch, let's use that card later in the game.
c) I want the active players gone asap. Kira is our best option here. I'm sure we can make a case about how aggressive he has been. The community respects me so I can easily gather the votes.
Let's then get rid of Luka during the night.

The game is ours after that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also, I'm trying to hide in plain sight by telling everyone I am mafia, acting stupid and stuff... Do you think it's working?

Wooted by:

#6 2019-07-03 23:41:38

Processor

Phew! Kira is no longer suspicious of me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
jawapa seems to be onto something but nobody has listened to him since he stole gems from EE, so I'm good.

I'm neural on lynching raprap. I would much rather keep him around for when TaskManager or I are attacked to buy us more time, but oh well.

A lynch is better than no lynch. It's in the interest of mafia, sure, but it's also in the interest of town to lynch someone instead of no one today. Therefore, no one will suspect anything when I vote for him!
I have a good excuse for picking him too: He followed me on the Kira vote, that's very opportunistic...

!vote raprap

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2019-07-04 00:01:08

Processor

@TaskManager: no, my role is lowlife

I wonder if there are more roles in the game than officially announced

#8 2019-07-05 18:37:10

Processor

Let's see, who can we falsely accuse of mafia among these people who voted for raprap:

mutantdevle, LORD MASTER KING, Processor, Onjit, Luka504, 2B55B5G TNG, Schlog, TaskManager

IMO let's go with one of the last four:

Luka504, 2B55B5G TNG, Schlog, TaskManager (there's very likely that one mafia is in this list)

- 2B55B5G TNG: has good arguments, is active, makes a very towny impression
- Luke504: he makes a somewhat shady impression, his posts don't really talk about the game itself, idk what to make of it yet...
- Schlog: is inactive, inactivity can be a sign of having a special role, such as mafia...
- TaskManager: is obviously mafia and I wouldn't lynch a fellow mafia member <3

Therefore:
!lynch schlog

#9 2019-07-05 22:35:25, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-06 10:47:27)

Processor

I am part of the first four people and we are certainly innocent, I promise!!11!

MODMERGE:

In an alternate universe, where Processor is town, he says:

It is no secret that I am one of the most vocal players in mafia.
I am pretty good at swaying the discussion in the direction I want to and when I play as town, I am a threat to mafia.
Since this is a known fact, I am one of the first players the mafia will want to lynch ASAP.

Therefore, I need strategy that makes the mafia not want to kill me.

What's better than killing me? Lynching me! It wastes an opportunity of town to kill a mafia member.
I must always remain a hotly debated lynch target so mafia won't target me at night...

This is the SuspeciousnessScale™ and where I want to be on it:

|----------|---------------------------------------|
Lynch      Proc                                    Town

My play style will vary based on where I currently stand on the scale.

Doing this doesn't mean that I'll forget my duties as a town member.
I will still analyze other's actions, flirt with shy players and tag potential mafia members...

Wooted by:

#10 2019-07-05 22:50:41

Processor

Yes! My plan is working!!!

Wooted by:

#11 2019-07-05 23:32:32

Processor

But what about Schlog?
What do you think of him @Luka and @mutantdevle??

#12 2019-07-06 12:27:36

Processor

Schlog wrote:

i voted proc because it seems like he wants to troll more than he wants to actually play the game

*Looks at your posts*

> !vote peace
> im the lowlife master eat ****
> !lynch peace
> !lynch raprap
> !lynch processor

Yeah... it seems like schlog wants to troll more than he wants to actually play the game

#13 2019-07-06 12:40:33

Processor

TaskManager wrote:

wow its the "no you" card !

it's a no u card on a no u card on a no u card on a no u card, see:

Processor wrote:

But what about Schlog?

see: schlog lynchvoted for me after I lynchvoted for him.

#14 2019-07-06 13:14:38

Processor

Dear Town,

I have recently begun wondering if I, a lowlife, am not helping town too hard at this point.
Like, if I just remained silent, town will probably go like:

Luka504 wrote:

There's not much to say or do on day 1. Heck, we have barely anything to talk about on day 2.

There's not much to say or do on day 2. Heck, we have barely anything to talk about on day 3.

There's not much to say or do on day 3. Heck, we have barely anything to talk about on day 4.

XD

also, these people have fewer (or equal amount of) posts than peace in this game:
- EEJoranasc
- Crybaby

Yours sincerely,
Processor
Mafia

P.S.:

TaskManager wrote:

i just don't believe he'd pull these daring moves being a mafia

thats exactly what I want you to believe, thank you for believing.

#15 2019-07-06 13:31:01

Processor

Hey, let's put Luka504 under a magnifying glass for a sec

His argument for lynching me is terrible:

Luka504 wrote:

I still believe that he is a potential lynch candidate, since confusing the town on such a scale would greatly benefit the mafia

This makes sense if, by causing drama, I was holding back useful discussion.
However, all Luka504 has done today was to complain that there was "barely anything to talk about" and push for lynching me.

Why does he want to lynch me?
I am generating lots of useful data that can be analzyed to find mafia.

Wooted by:

#16 2019-07-06 14:23:27

Processor

Hm.

Did you guys see that? I attacked Luka504 and instead of really defending himself, he framed me as if I simply wanted Schlog gone!

No, my vote on Schlog was to put pressure on him. I am not yet convinced that Schlog is scum.

Our best choice is to Lynch Luka504.
!lynch Luka504

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

[2]Processor: Schlog, Onjit

Onjit's vote has mysteriously transferred on me.

#17 2019-07-06 15:12:10

Processor

2B55B5G TNG and mutantdevle: what do you think of Luka504?

Isolate Luka504

#18 2019-07-06 19:21:06

Processor

Username (number of posts)

- Luka504 (16)
- Processor (16)
- TaskManager (16)
- 2B55B5G TNG (14)
- mutantdevle (11)
- Onjit (7)
- LORD MASTER KING (7)
- Schlog (6)
- AllenCaspe9510 (4)
- mrjawapa (4)
- ASDruska (3)
- Crybaby (2)
- Railmat (Formerly EEJoranasc) (2)

#19 2019-07-06 19:45:35

Processor

Luka504 wrote:

Proc what the **** do you want me to do?

Keep playing mafia but do not take orders from strangers like me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Luka504 wrote:

Proc what the **** do you want me to do?

I'm suspicious if I vote for you and suspicious when I don't.

I think you are suspicious. Voting or not voting for me does not change that.

I do not claim to have any special information on schlog, as I explicitly mentioned in #109.

---

Luka504 seems to act a little nervous but also aggressive since I put up my lynch vote on him, I wonder why? Why is he panicking? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#20 2019-07-06 21:28:23

Processor

That was wild.

Anyway, me saying I am mafia does not confirm I am mafia. It was not a mistake to act like mafia, it was a deliberate decision I made to act this way.
You can see that I have a risky play style... Why would mafia play this way? Why would town play this way?
Post #76 gives a hypothetical explanation of why I am doing this, but please feel free to talk about other theories.

TaskManager wrote:

that kind of cryptic talk doesnt benefit the town a whole lot, if you're actually town it's only saving your **** from mafia attacks by giving you that attention but doesn't benefit anyone else
if you actually have something important to say then do it in a clear manner, i dont think a lot of people can be bothered with deciphering your messages

Your argument regarding "you're confusing and thats bad for town" is weak:
a) Mafia is all about reading between the lines. If you cannot be bothered to do that and take people's word at face value, you're doing all this wrong.
b) During the time I "confused" you guys, there was no useful discussion going on (as admitted by Luka and others)
c) My actions have generated a large amount of data, which we can now analyze to figure out who is scum. Alternative: "well, we have no idea what to do, so lets lynch someone inactive"
d) My recent posts have not been that confusing, I hope. I have reached the level of suspiciousness I wanted and feel comfortable here.

Luka504 has been only focused on me. This tunnel visioned approach to lynching me is what makes him scummy in my eyes, that's why I am currently campaigning to lynch him.

I haven't decided on TaskManager yet. I would consider lynching him, if Luka turns out red.

@Kira: We lynch Luka504, if he is mafia, you kill TaskManager. How's that?

Wooted by: (2)

#21 2019-07-06 21:35:15

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

Tbh, you don't need protection. If you shoot a townie then you'll die anyway and if you shoot a mafia then you'll lose your role. The mafia has no reason to waste a kill on you.

If a mafia is targeting you or your target in the same night as your nightkill, the mafia’s nightkill will take priority.

Yes it does make sense to protect him...

Also, mutantdevle is probably town (judging by his behavior and no night actions)

Wooted by:

#22 2019-07-06 21:36:03

Processor

not*

#23 2019-07-06 21:53:40

Processor

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

If we lynch Luka and he is innocent then I won't be shooting him and instead i'll be shooting you.

I'm also claiming innocent bystander.
Also someone explain your math regarding innocent bystanders... We are 13, 3 mafia, 5 power roles and 5 innocent bystanders, right?

One last try:
My play style is risky.
Why would I play like this if I had a power role?
Why would I play like this if I was mafia?
I love playing citizen / innocent bystander because it allows me to do random risky things to progress the game forward. I believe this goal has been reached.

Kira, you're probably surviving the night because you'll be protected with a 2/3rds chance. That will deter mafia from targeting you.

#24 2019-07-06 22:06:08

Processor

!unvote

ugh. We were going to lynch Luka504 for sure, right?

Two scenarios:

Scenario 1 - Luka504 is scum:
He knew he was going down and is now taking the real Ace Detective with him.
There is a 33.3% chance that we have no ace detective and he is bluffing.

Scenario 2 - Luka504 is Ace Detective:
Welp, good on you for claiming.

Question is, if we have a real, different Ace Detective (66.6% chance under the assumption that we're in Scenario 1), should they claim?
IMO yes, but I want your input on it.

---

Calculation:
We have 1 unstable gunman and 4 other power roles. These four power roles can be one of the remaining 6 power roles.
4 / 6 = 2 / 3 chance of Ace Detective

#25 2019-07-06 22:10:50

Processor

I have a better idea, let me draw it...

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer