Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-07-01 09:28:39, last edited by NorwegianboyEE (2019-07-12 14:19:24)

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,963

Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Welcome to mafia 26

The game began on the 2nd of July 14:00 gmt+2
Days can last up to 72 hours, nights will last for 24 hours.

Surviving players:
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Luka504
- Processor
- LORD MASTER KING
- mrjawapa
- Schlog

Dead players:
Lynched D1: raprap (Innocent bystander)
Killed N1: Zumza (Innocent bystander)
Lynched D2: Railmat (Innocent bystander)
Killed N2: Crybaby (The oracle)
Lynched D3: TaskManager (Jammer)
Killed N3: mutantdevle (Soulmates)
Killed N3: Onjit (Soulmates)
Killed N3: AllenCaspe9510 (Impersonator)
Lynched D4: ASDruska (Lowlife)

Backup:
-

Roles:

Hidden text

Online

#2 2019-07-03 12:02:26

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!lynch raprap


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#3 2019-07-03 20:22:44

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

If proc turns out to be scum then I'm pretty sure TaskManager would be town.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#4 2019-07-04 15:12:05

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

We don't know, there's no rules in this game.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#5 2019-07-05 20:59:09

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I have an idea for what we can do on day 2: let’s talk about what proc is doing.

I want to lynch him. As policy if nothing else.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#6 2019-07-05 23:01:26

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

Okay I'm on board with lynching him just because I really do not want to deal with this ****.

Tbh, that post made me think the opposite. I no longer want to lynch him now that I understand what he’s doing. I had several issues with his posts, but after his explanation only 1 remains. The one issue I still have is that he could still be mafia pulling a WIFOM-ed WIFOM. Which is exactly what he’d want us to think as either alignment.

I think it’s best that we ignore the gimmick he’s pulling and instead just interpret the meaning within his posts.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#7 2019-07-06 13:55:02

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

EEJoranasc wrote:

I  was trying too hard to be active lol, I almost forgot that this existed. But I can say that I'm "town" so that would be a waste of kill.

Idk Processor sounds suspicious and say BS without evidence, it's something I don't want to get involved to lynch him. It's all up to people' decisuon to lynch him or not

What’s your opinion on Schlog, do you think we should lynch him?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#8 2019-07-06 14:16:51

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

!lynch Schlog

If he’s innocent, I think I’ll lynch Processor the next day.

Why?

Luka, don’t talk about Schlog until 2B55 explains why he agrees with you.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#9 2019-07-06 14:28:21

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Because we should lynch inactive people? And it’s not because Processor wants to lynch Schlog, I think Processor’s actions are weird and idk what is he doing.

I wasn’t questioning your vote, but sure, I can criticise that too*.

My question was more asking why you ‘think’ you’ll lynch processor tomorrow if Schlog is innocent?

*Why Schlog and not someone else who is inactive?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#10 2019-07-06 14:29:23

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If he’s innocent

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

not because Processor wants to lynch Schlogl

And I know this is a bit weird idk what am I doing

Ahh, I see you’ve spotted your own slip. That saves me the trouble of pointing it out to you.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#11 2019-07-06 14:41:08

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk, maybe it’s because Schlog had the most votes so I follow the crowd.

Are you being sarcastic in this post?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#12 2019-07-06 15:51:17

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk, maybe it’s because Schlog had the most votes so I follow the crowd.

Are you being sarcastic in this post?

No.

Then I don’t understand your use of the word ‘maybe’.





I don’t find Luka suspicious. In fact, I town read him the most.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#13 2019-07-06 21:33:00

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I believe the claim. Maxi isn't who I'd choose to kill though. If I was a killing role I'd be more likely to kill someone who hasn't posted much and isn't likely to post much. Though considering you have a chance to die from using your role I'd have waited until there's something more substantial before risking a shot.

That said, I'm not completely opposed to a maxi shooting. I too have sensed something off about him this game. But it's not anything substantial and my main reservation is that since he's one of the more active players he's useful to us as either alignment.


LORD MASTER KING wrote:

Pharmacist get on me tonight.

Tbh, you don't need protection. If you shoot a townie then you'll die anyway and if you shoot a mafia then you'll lose your role. The mafia has no reason to waste a kill on you.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#14 2019-07-06 21:38:01

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

If anyone counter claims innocent bystander then I will shoot Task. 2 bystanders died, therefore you are still suspicious.

I think you've miscalculated how many innocent bystanders there are. Remember, only 5 of the 7 town PRs are used.

That makes 3 mafia, 5 power roles, and 5 bystanders. 2 bystanders are dead, Railmat claimed bystander, Maxi claimed bystander, that's 4/5.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#15 2019-07-06 21:39:15

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

If a mafia is targeting you or your target in the same night as your nightkill, the mafia’s nightkill will take priority.

Yes it does make sense to protect him...

Oops, oversight on my part.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#16 2019-07-06 21:46:43

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I'm on board with this plan to be honest. With maxi claiming bystander I'm perfectly fine with his death and this lynch will resolve the Proc Vs Luka situation <--- I do think that's likely to be TvS.

!lynch Luka


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#17 2019-07-06 21:53:15

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

In regards to Kira's claim, I do believe that he's honest, but I really think that it was a stupid move for him to claim so early.
Now we're in a position where we could potentially lose four townies in succession. Me if I'm lynched, proc if he's actually a townie, kira for misfiring, and whomever the mafia decides to kill tonight.

Okay, and?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#18 2019-07-06 22:01:01

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Okay.

!vote TaskManager

If he flips town then shoot proc. Following this, at most we lose 2 innocent bystanders.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#19 2019-07-06 22:07:46

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

Question is, if we have a real, different Ace Detective (66.6% chance under the assumption that we're in Scenario 1), should they claim?
IMO yes, but I want your input on it.

If Luka is fake claiming then any real ace detective should 100% come forward.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#20 2019-07-06 22:11:34

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I trust Luka's claim though. The percentage chance of mafia getting lucky in this situation is worryingly high; however, I was town reading Luka more than any other player before the claims started happening so I'm cool with it.

As far as I'm concerned, you (Processor) and TaskManager should be 1v1ing right now over who dies first. One of you gets lynched now and the other gets shot if the lynched player is town.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#21 2019-07-07 00:23:09

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Kira, are you on board with the idea that we lynch one of processor and task manager now and if they flip town then you shoot the other one?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#22 2019-07-07 01:20:54

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

Feel free to make the case on TaskManager, because nobody has yet...

Alrighty then...



Admittedly, everything I say here comes from me simply feeling that TaskManager is mafia and then going back through his posts to find evidence to justify that feeling rather than me originally branding these posts as scummy when I originally read them. But unless you think I'm mafia inventing my own opinions to push my agenda that shouldn't matter.


TaskManager wrote:

proc what are you even doing
are these **** because otherwise it feels like youre playing jester

Unlike everyone else, TaskManager doesn't even consider for a second that Proc's weird posting could come from mafia. Eg:

TaskManager wrote:

proc i dont see what kind of good arguments could one person have when we all chose to get rid of the guy simply because hes never contributing anyway

Talking to Proc normally here. He doesn't seem to care that Proc is posting weirdly.

I think this comes from someone who knows that Proc isn't mafia. Despite Proc's shady actions, through the entire time TaskManager was treating Proc as if he was town.



It's not until later that he addresses the possiblity.

TaskManager wrote:

its kind of starting to make sense what is proc trying to do after he made the post #77
i do remember him making daring moves in older mafia games
although this could be also reverse psychology play taken to a new level who knows

Luka504 wrote:

confusing the town on such a scale would greatly benefit the mafia

this is still true though

that kind of cryptic talk doesnt benefit the town a whole lot, if you're actually town it's only saving your **** from mafia attacks by giving you that attention but doesn't benefit anyone else
if you actually have something important to say then do it in a clear manner, i dont think a lot of people can be bothered with deciphering your messages

But I'd say this doesn't sound genuine. Nothing here makes me think that Maxi truly believes that Proc could be mafia and instead he's non-committal and in the last line it's like he's just giving Proc some advice.

Then later:

TaskManager wrote:

aren't you basically admitting it was mostly ****

By trying to push his original assessment that Proc was just **** it makes it quite clear that at no point did Maxi ever think that what Proc was doing was alignment indicative.




TaskManager wrote:

uuuh its L-1
should I hammer or

It's interesting to see that Maxi is hesitant to place the final vote. That's not the impression I got from him at all in previous games.

TaskManager wrote:

i agree, i can't foresee raprap doing anything meaningful considering his lack of input in the previous game(s)
how much time have we got?

TaskManager wrote:

gotta mention that im up for lynching raprap but i suppose we could let the discussion flow cause we still have time, perhaps even raprap himself might post smth lul

In general, it seems odd that Maxi took so long to be serious about voting for raprap despite expressing support for the lynch. This is especially odd considering how ready to vote he's been in previous games. Being hesitant to vote would make sense if he knew that the lynch was on a townie.


TaskManager wrote:

im really skeptic of kira's claim
also whats the point of copypasting your rolecard if its literally in the OP
dude with the gun pfp now it feels like a huge ****

Finally, his first response to Kira's claim was to try and seed doubt into it. He doesn't really give a reason why he doesn't believe it. I certainly don't see what there was to be sceptical about. Given that Kira said he was going to shoot Maxi, I'd have expected more of a defence.

Then later:

TaskManager wrote:

if theres 2 potential mafia targets (kira & luka) and we have a doc then assuming both maf and doc pick at random, theres a 50% chance doc succeeds

He's just randomly accepted that Kira is telling the truth. What happened to the scepticism?

Oh... here it is!

TaskManager wrote:

2/3 if luka's claim is legit?

It's on luka now instead :3


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#23 2019-07-07 12:49:41, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:41:56)

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

But we have 15 players. I think you’re the one who miscalculated it

Oof. Thanks for pointing this out to me.


I have to admit that part of the reason that I was so insistent that there was a mafia between maxi and proc is that I found it suspicious that so many of the innocent bystanders had claimed at that point. But as 2B55 has pointed out, there's actually 2 more bystanders than I thought which does somewhat weaken my stance.

That said, I do still think that if either of them were to flip scum then the other would almost certainly be town. I also think that we should still lynch one of them today because since they both claim bystander they are low risk lynches and since they've both had a lot of interactions with people in the thread there will be a lot to gain from confirming their alignments.




Proc, your argument that we should be lynching one of the inactives is flawed. The only thing we get from lynching them is a binary stab in the dark at them being mafia. You get so much more from lynching active players. Not only does confirming their alignment give us a great deal of information based on their interactions with people in the thread, but if they are mafia then you basically cripple the rest of their team. If the only remaining mafia members are inactive ones then they'll struggle to manipulate the town and perhaps even fail to perform night actions. And finally, if all the active players are town, that tends to become obvious quite quickly. Once we've reached that stage that's when we should be more heavily considering lynching the inactives. Lynching inactives should only be done later in the game or if we have nothing else to guide us (eg, day 1).

MODMERGE:

Processor wrote:

Case for 2B55B5G TNG:

Your entire case on 2B55 is just that you think he's only ever voting for the popular targets.

That's exactly what I expect town!2B55 to do. In this game he feels much more like he did in Mafia 22. He's trying to solve the game but relatively unsure of himself and hence feels the need to follow the crowd. Compare this to Mafia 24 where he had no idea what to do or say in regards to figuring out people's alignments and was much more cautious with his voting. He only survived for so long because he managed to stay in the background and not draw much attention to himself.

2B55 is firmly a town lean for me.





I still think that TaskManager is a better lynch than Proc btw, I forgot to include that in my previous post. Whilst Proc certainly has points about him that are suspicious, he also has a fair few that I think makes him far more townie. On the other hand I'm not so sure that Maxi has any strong posts that make me think he's town. They're all just neutral or slightly scummy.

MODMERGE 2:

Another thing that I'd like to just talk about is this trend of people just claiming they are innocent bystanders. To put it simply: stop. If you are not being pressured, you should not be claiming. No one should ever claim unprovoked unless they have something to share which innocent bystanders do not. Every time an innocent bystander claims they make it easier for the mafia to identify who the PRs are. For that reason, those who randomly claim innocent bystanders are only thinking about what they gain from claiming and not about what their team as a whole has to lose from it which obviously more likely comes from a scummy mindset.

I don't think that Proc and TaskManager's claims are suspicious. They both claimed innocent bystander in the context of defending themselves. Railmat claimed unprovoked; however, I don't think that's scum indictive for him since he has a record of stupidly claiming his role. But AllenCaspe has no justifiable reason to claim. So he's definitely one of my scum leans especially since his posts give me the impression that he has no idea what he's doing. He seems to me like a deadweight member of the mafia.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#24 2019-07-07 16:07:02

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

Say, you lynch TaskManager and he flips town. What does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?
And vice versa, what happens if he flips scum, what does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?

Say, you lynch me and I flip town. What does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?
And vice versa, what happens if I flip scum, what does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?

I'm not going to go into exact details because I have better things to do with my time and I've already made several statements about what conclusions I'd draw from either of you flipping scum. Instead, I'd like to ask you if you genuinely think that lynching a random player who hasn't posted much will tell us more about other people's alignments than lynching either you or maxi would? Because if your answer is no then the point you're trying to make in asking me these questions is null.


Processor wrote:

Any reason why a scum TNG would not behave in the way he does right now?

Because 2B55 lets his inexperience guide him. As scum, 2B55 survived for so long by fading into the background and letting the rest of the game play out. In this game, like the first one I played with him, he shows a desire to be involved yet you can tell he second guesses himself. Isolate 2B55's posts in mafia 24: I'm sure you'll be able to see just how different his attitude is there.



If we are going to lynch in the inactive players (first of all I think that's a stupid thing to do given we actually have information to base our lynches off of but alas) then I think it should be AllenCaspe since he's actually a bit scummy. Railmat is an awful choice in my opinion as I think his claim is very townie given his history of premature role claiming.



AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

You have a point that I have no right to claim my role,  but I'm trying to be honest with my self that I still claim myself as a bystander, and yet I don't care about anyone's business, so If I'm given something to do when I'm gonna do it. I mean like, I'm giving out my own opinions and I'm trying to keep myself at distance. So if you're still gonna like, hey this guy is the enemy, let's lynch him. Then I'd assume that you're the one I should blame on for this happening

I have no idea what you're saying here???

- You're trying to be honest with yourself and still claim bystander
That A) Doesn't justify why you claimed and B) Why would you mention changing your claim? No one mentioned anything about changing your claim and it's odd that that's a possibility you considered.

- You don't care about anyone else's business
Well you should because that's the point of the game.

- If you're given something to do then you'll do it
You should already have something to do. You should be trying to figure out people's alignments. Unless you already know everyone's alignments?

- If I still consider you the enemy then you'll assume I'm the one you should blame for this happening
What on Earth are you on about? What's happening that someone needs blaming for? Are you saying that if I continue to think that you're mafia then you're going to assume that I am mafia?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#25 2019-07-07 16:38:27

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,991
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!vote AllenCaspe


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571316720.5339 - Generated in 0.161 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.7 MiB (Peak: 2 MiB) ]