Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-01 09:28:39, last edited by Norwee (2019-07-12 14:19:24)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Welcome to mafia 26

The game began on the 2nd of July 14:00 gmt+2
Days can last up to 72 hours, nights will last for 24 hours.

Surviving players:
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Luka504
- Processor
- LORD MASTER KING
- mrjawapa
- Schlog

Dead players:
Lynched D1: raprap (Innocent bystander)
Killed N1: Zumza (Innocent bystander)
Lynched D2: Railmat (Innocent bystander)
Killed N2: Crybaby (The oracle)
Lynched D3: TaskManager (Jammer)
Killed N3: mutantdevle (Soulmates)
Killed N3: Onjit (Soulmates)
Killed N3: AllenCaspe9510 (Impersonator)
Lynched D4: ASDruska (Lowlife)

Backup:
-

Roles:

Hidden text

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#2 2019-07-02 16:06:04

Kira

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!lynch peace

#3 2019-07-02 16:16:19

Kira

A very interesting a subtle start. My strategic and brillant mind has found clues no one else even thought of. Let's go over them quickly, and smartly:

Onjit wrote:

!wingame

pack it up boys we got em

EEJoranasc wrote:

hi

ok what now

A very interesting anal-ogy that will stay in people's mind forever, a will to quickly end the game usually mean that this person has an useless role, in this case:

Lowlife
You are a member of the mafia
You have the power to perform the mafia nightkill.
Mafia chat: <Link>

I would like to request a quick lynch, fast and easy, quick and the contrary of hard: easy.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why no !unvote

A random. The lunatic of the bunch, the tarzan of the jungle. He doesn't know what's going on, where or when. Requesting an immediate lynch.

TaskManager wrote:

FIRST
damn i got ninjad

Garbage shinobi watching things from above. A spy.

I will continue the anal-ysis later. Peace out baby girls.

#4 2019-07-02 18:44:24

Kira

peace wrote:
Schlog wrote:

!vote peace

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

!lynch peace

sorry for posting in her ebut i am NOT in the game

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Participating players:
1: ASDruska
2: 2B55B5G TNG
3: Luka504
4: raprap
5: Processor
6: TaskManager
7: mutantdevle
8: Onjit
9: Zumza
10: EEJoranasc
11: AllenCaspe9510
12: LORD MASTER KING
13: mrjawapa
14: Schlog
15: Crybaby

Dead players:
-

Backup:
-

but i will be spectating as much as i can and want this will be my only post in this thread

please do not post in this thread as you are NOT part of the game.

!lynch peace

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2019-07-03 00:03:02

Kira

Processor wrote:

But Kira, how can Onjit be Lowlife if I am Lowlife???

I think this makes it pretty clear. Processor is a low life. I request an abdrupt immediate subponctuous hermaphrodite lynch on the spot dot crappot.

#6 2019-07-03 02:12:16

Kira

Onjit wrote:

if you are on this forum, you are a lowlife by definition

!lynch everyone

Onjit wrote:

if you are on this forum, you are a lowlife by definition

!lynch everyone

Obvious.. Wayyy... too obvious Sherlock... You'll get me next time!

PjilylJ.gif

The spy
You are a member of the mafia
Each night you may select an player to observe. Each action the player performs and/or receives will be revealed to you at the end of the night.
You have the power to perform the mafia nightkill.
You can not nightkill and observe at the same time.
Mafia chat: <Link>

#7 2019-07-03 22:16:16

Kira

!vote raprap

Let's toss the garbage aside

#8 2019-07-05 17:51:08

Kira

!vote ASDruska

lets continue tossing the garbage

#9 2019-07-06 20:48:34, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-06 22:14:50)

Kira

Im gonna be honest,Task and Luka are the most suspicious to me.

MODMERGE:

Therefore, I am killing TaskManager tonight unless he can role reveal, as I am:

Unstable gunman
You are a townie
You may attempt to nightkill any individual. If the victim is a townie your nightkill will succed and you’ll die too. If the victim is protected, nothing happens. If your victim is a mafia your nightkill will succeed and you won’t die. When you have succesfully killed one mafia your ability can no longer be used. If a mafia is targeting you or your target in the same night as your nightkill, the mafia’s nightkill will take priority.

Pharmacist get on me tonight.

#10 2019-07-06 20:56:56

Kira

cmon, it's almost too obvious you both are mafia

#11 2019-07-06 20:59:24

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

If it's so obvious, then it shouldn't be an issue for you to explain?

stop asking me questions or i'm shooting you

#12 2019-07-06 21:04:49

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

OK you know what kira
Shoot me.

dont ever try to act smart kid.

< you see this?

It's a Carabine Sniper Tactical Power Piston scrub. I will shoot you in the head clean if you keep this up. That engine can shoot a grain of sand at 6 **** miles. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable **** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, kiddo.

Wooted by:

#13 2019-07-06 21:11:15

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

wow that escalated quickly and new posts keep arriving before i finish this one

RailMat wrote:

This is the post which Processor has claimed a mafia role.

he mentioned that in his earlier posts as well
you should reread the entire drama centered around that

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

Therefore, I am killing TaskManager tonight unless he can role reveal, as I am

a bystander here, not a whole lot to reveal

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

cmon, it's almost too obvious you both are mafia

not really
can you explain how did you come to this

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

stop asking me questions or i'm shooting you

lmfao
much helpful to the town

im really skeptic of kira's claim
also whats the point of copypasting your rolecard if its literally in the OP
dude with the gun pfp now it feels like a huge ****

LORD MASTER KING wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

OK you know what kira
Shoot me.

dont ever try to act smart kid.

< you see this?

It's a Carabine Sniper Tactical Power Piston scrub. I will shoot you in the head clean if you keep this up. That engine can shoot a grain of sand at 6 **** miles. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable **** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, kiddo.

oh my god

ok thanks

Luka reveal ur role

#14 2019-07-06 21:19:20

Kira

If anyone counter claims innocent bystander then I will shoot Task. 2 bystanders died, therefore you are still suspicious.

#15 2019-07-06 21:28:01

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

?????????????????

kira answer the question

I ask the questions, not you

#16 2019-07-06 21:38:40, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-06 22:09:37)

Kira

Processor wrote:

That was wild.

Anyway, me saying I am mafia does not confirm I am mafia. It was not a mistake to act like mafia, it was a deliberate decision I made to act this way.
You can see that I have a risky play style... Why would mafia play this way? Why would town play this way?
Post #76 gives a hypothetical explanation of why I am doing this, but please feel free to talk about other theories.

TaskManager wrote:

that kind of cryptic talk doesnt benefit the town a whole lot, if you're actually town it's only saving your **** from mafia attacks by giving you that attention but doesn't benefit anyone else
if you actually have something important to say then do it in a clear manner, i dont think a lot of people can be bothered with deciphering your messages

Your argument regarding "you're confusing and thats bad for town" is weak:
a) Mafia is all about reading between the lines. If you cannot be bothered to do that and take people's word at face value, you're doing all this wrong.
b) During the time I "confused" you guys, there was no useful discussion going on (as admitted by Luka and others)
c) My actions have generated a large amount of data, which we can now analyze to figure out who is scum. Alternative: "well, we have no idea what to do, so lets lynch someone inactive"
d) My recent posts have not been that confusing, I hope. I have reached the level of suspiciousness I wanted and feel comfortable here.

Luka504 has been only focused on me. This tunnel visioned approach to lynching me is what makes him scummy in my eyes, that's why I am currently campaigning to lynch him.

I haven't decided on TaskManager yet. I would consider lynching him, if Luka turns out red.

@Kira: We lynch Luka504, if he is mafia, you kill TaskManager. How's that?

If we lynch Luka and he is innocent then I won't be shooting him and instead i'll be shooting you.

However if he turns out to be Mafia then Task is done for.

MODMERGE:

!lynch Luka

#17 2019-07-06 21:40:35

Kira

!lynch Luka

#18 2019-07-06 23:00:50

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

I don't find luka's posts to be suspicious, at least I didn't find anything odd or scum indicative in them

This post is really suspicious to me.

#19 2019-07-06 23:19:24

Kira

We just need more people to actually post anything in order to make any assumptions

2B55B5G TNG
AllenCaspe9510
Railmat
ASDruska

if ur just gonna play and sit on the bench don't join mafia next time

#20 2019-07-07 01:14:21

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

Kira, are you on board with the idea that we lynch one of processor and task manager now and if they flip town then you shoot the other one?

Proc has been very useful with the leads, so i'd be more tempted to discover's Task's identity first of foremost. I'm sticking with my original idea, however I'm switching my vote to Taskmanager since that would be smarter.

!lynch TaskManager

#21 2019-07-07 10:50:26

Kira

I'm going to throw this out there.

But usually when an user is repeatedly accusing someone to be mafia is most likely town. So by that logic both Luka and Processor are town.

What I find awfully strange still, is that Luka is an investigator and didn't share his lead straight away. He could've said that he had leads and I was confirmed innocent but he didn't. He waited until he was cornered and suddenly confirmed I was indeed the unstable gunman SURPRISINGLY.

Right now this is what I believe to be true:

Town:

Processor is Town

-

Luka is most likely mafioso.

-

Taskmanager defending Luka in the past makes him a suspect as well.

my lynch vote goes to Adsdruska as he gives nothing to the table and is pretty sus in general.

!vote Asdruska

#22 2019-07-07 13:24:18

Kira

I do agree that lynching inactives would be in everyone's best interest.

Let's mutually vote for Railmat

!vote Railmat

#23 2019-07-07 19:33:32

Kira

I'm still suspicious of Luka. Nothing he did makes any sense to me, and the fact that we have so many power roles is even more sus.

#24 2019-07-07 19:37:42

Kira

Pharmacist get on me tonight

Town vote Railmat and let's get this over with already.

#25 2019-07-07 19:52:04, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:34:22)

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

Gonna be honest, I don't really see the point of lynching railmat when Proc is still the better candidate.
We're essentially taking a stab in the dark by lynching railmat, but if need be, I'll vote for him too.

You do realize this could be translated with:

Railmat's my mafia buddy and Processor is so much of a better option considering most of his affirmations were right.
Let's not vote for Railmat but no worries! Even though I'm mafia I'll vote for him too to dispel all suspicions on me.

MODMERGE:

You are the only person to have defended Railmat so far using a poor excuse. I think it's quite obvious now.

If Railmat turns out to be Mafia then Luka is going down tonight. However if he turns out to be townie, Processor is going down.

This is the gamble.

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer