Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-07 17:09:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

mutantdevle has not provided any substantial reason for the switch, besides pulling the "he's a newbie card".

Have you read anything I've said about Allen at all? I've pointed out numerous things that they've done that is scummy and I think it's a completely unfair judgement to say that I've not provided any substantial reasons.

I've also provided a reason why I think Railmat is town. In previous games, he has prematurely claimed his role like he has done in this game. I believe his claim comes from a place of honesty. Your lack of meta knowledge is heavily hindering your reads on both Railmat and 2B55 here proc.

Processor wrote:

Railmat and mutantdevle have protected eachother.

This is quite a manipulative way of phrasing this tbh. Railmat putting me in a town list is hardly 'protecting' me.

Processor, my interpretation of your progression in reads is that you scum read 2B55 then, since I've been defending him, you began finding me suspicious too. And now you've found a tenuous link between the two of us and Railmat and have used that to justify why you are voting Railmat.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#27 2019-07-07 17:15:49

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

You had 1 vote on you dude. You didn't need to claim.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2019-07-07 17:23:58

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'm not soulmates with Railmat. He put me as town in a reads list like almost everyone does at the start of mafia games and I think that his claim is legit based on his actions in previous games.

Lynching Railmat is not the end of the world but it is far from the best option. As things stand I think I'm unlikely to vote for anyone other than TaskManager or Allen unless someone provides a super compelling reason to lynch someone else.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#29 2019-07-07 18:46:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

The first message says I'm vanilla.

mutantdevle wrote:

g. No one should ever claim unprovoked unless they have something to share which innocent bystanders do not. Every time an innocent bystander claims they make it easier for the mafia to identify who the PRs are. For that reason, those who randomly claim innocent bystanders are only thinking about what they gain from claiming and not about what their team as a whole has to lose from it which obviously more likely comes from a scummy mindset.

TaskManager wrote:

!lynch railmat

Please justify why you are voting Railmat.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#30 2019-07-07 20:10:17

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

i also wonder why didn't you ask anybody else voting him to justify it, unless i missed something

I've constantly been trying to tell people that Railmat is not the better lynch but no one is listening to me.

Railmat has not done anything scummy. Allen has.
Railmat has at least 1 post that makes him seem townie. Allen does not.

If y'all are going to be so hell-bent on us lynching someone who is inactive then we should lynch Allen not Railmat.

Honestly, the fact that people seem so resistant to even considering Allen just makes me all the more certain that he's scum.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#31 2019-07-07 20:15:41, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:32:33)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Crybaby wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Railmat has not done anything scummy.

RailMat wrote:

I am not at home now. Tomorrow I will explain more and read all day 2 posts closely

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Approx 20 hours remaining.

How is this NOT scummy

I can see how this 1 specific thing looks slightly suspicious. But are you telling me you honestly think that Railmat is lying about being away / only having access to mobile until tommorow? Besides, what does he actually have to explain... He's told us why he's inactive and he's also mentioned that he's going to be more active in the future. The same can't be said about any of the other inactive people who show no promise of increasing their activity.

Besides 1 scummy post. Look at Allen's iso. Look at what I've said about him. He has several scummy posts.

MODMERGE:

Processor wrote:

I find mutantdevle's reasoning for switching suspicious, which is why I've been sticking to Railmat.

What's suspicious about it? And I'm not sure if you meant me switching but I've never been in support of a Railmat lynch.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#32 2019-07-07 20:26:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

Your only reasoning is that "they are noob" or "they are busy irl".

No... they are minor points I've made.

My main point has always been that they claimed townie unprovoked. That is not a universal town indicator but I think it is for him. He has a history of prematurely claiming his role. For example, in the last game he literally claimed he was the cult leader out of the blue and then proceeded to tell everyone everything the cult could do and who was in the cult. And Railmat isn't the type of person who is scheming enough to claim townie as mafia, it's far more likely he just wouldn't have claimed at all.

Processor wrote:

I felt that your post suggesting we move to Allen is manipulative. I therefore stuck with my original plan and called you out for it.

What was manipulative about it? Do you disagree with the points I've made about him? And your original plan sucks. You only seem to be considering activity and there's no way you can reliably expect to lynch mafia with that.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#33 2019-07-07 20:49:33, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:32:09)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

He's trying to be accusatory, he's trying to be defensive, he's just trying to survive. I feel like if I was a noob I'd be a lot like him.

Is he? I don't get much of an accusational tone from him at all. He's only made 1 slightly defensive post (imo that's his scummiest one) and the way he's going about surviving just screams scum to me. His justification just seems fake.

Also, he's surprisingly competent for a noob. He's very clearly able to keep up with what's being said considering he replied to specifically a post I made about him at a time where there were lots of other things he could have addressed. He also seems to understand how all the roles work suggesting that he's perhaps read and memorised them which I would not expect a noob townie to do. So I find it hard to believe that he doesn't realise that as a townie his role isn't solely about trying to survive. On the other hand, survival is something that's much more likely to be upfront on the mafia's agenda.

Processor wrote:

Focusing on the inactives makes sure mafia cannot hide through inactivity. By poking literally every single inactive user here, I have gotten them to speak and at least sometimes, tell us what they think of others.
We have to find one scum through an educated guess or someone's night action and take it from there.

Lynching one of the inactives has a higher net positive than lynching one of the active players.

Lynching 1 inactive person isn't going to stop mafia members from hiding amongst the inactive players. If it did, we would have seen everyone suddenly be active after raprap was lynched. And I don't think you've achieved as much as you claim you have. The inactive players are still inactive. All you've done is got some of them to be more specific about why. What about Shlog and Onjit? You've not exactly got them to tell us what they think of others because you've been narrowmindedly focused on 1 person. You don't seem to be considering why people are inactive. We do have to find scum through educated guesses so please tell me how lynching inactive players who haven't provided much information is an educated guess and not just stabs in the dark? On the other hand, we have several players that we have a fair bit of information about whose lynches would definitely be considered an educated guess.

And what's this net positive you speak of? I don't understand how you think lynching people who haven't said much gives us more than lynching people who have had a lot to say about others.

MODMERGE:

Crybaby wrote:

What's your sus list right now?

TaskManager, AllenCaspe, Schlog.

Out of those 3, lynching TaskManager gives us the most information and would be a huge loss for the mafia. My suspicion on Shlog mostly relies on Allen being scum.

I'm currently viewing all of the PR claims as confirmed town as I have no strong reasons to doubt their legitimacy. Other than them I town read Proc, Railmat and ASDruska.

That leaves Onjit, jawapa and you (crybaby) as my null reads / PoE scum reads.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#34 2019-07-07 21:08:35

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Idk, the accusatory part came from that post where he said "[Taskmanager], you're lying. Let's get him!"

Do you think Allen is being serious in that post? But that post gave me the impression that he doesn't genuinely believe that TaskManager is lying. To me, it was throwaway reasoning to be on the wagon.

Also, I can't remember why I was town reading ASDruska. I think it was just one post that made me trust him or something but looking through his iso I can't think which one it would have been lol.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#35 2019-07-07 21:25:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Allen was supporting me. I made some points against taskmanager, taskmanager responded, and then Allen accused taskmanager of lying. The problem is I don't think that the support was genuine. 'Lying' in that context is too broad of a statement and that shows that no real analysis of taskmanager's answers took place. It was just a reason to be voting for taskmanager.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#36 2019-07-09 12:32:47, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-09 19:43:17)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

We're lynching taskmanager today. Kira, you should shoot Allen tonight.

TaskManager wrote:

That investigation result is a lie

TaskManager wrote:

Possibly norwegian screwed something up..?

It could be a lie! Or.. or... maybe he is telling the truth and the mod just messed up!!!! Whatever justifies me being innocent guys!!

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

<MODMERGE/EDIT> I think lukas's Investigate role is "Truely Revealed" that must've surprised taskmanager. Or maybe, something just messed up??

So you believe Luka's claim but you don't believe his result?

As far as I'm concerned today should be spent figuring out who out of Onjit, Proc, Schlog and jawapa is most likely to be in a scum team with these 2. My opinion is currently that it's Schlog based souly on voting history.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#37 2019-07-09 15:22:00, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-09 19:40:55)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Really feeling a proc/kira/luka mafia team rn

For that to be the case there'd need to be 3 power roles amongst the 4 of us that haven't claimed...

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

but Luka is still not a guaranteed townie to me.

There's literally no reason to suspect him unless more than 5 people claim a PR.

MODMERGE:

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Uhmm... why am I getting killed tonight?

Because you are on the mafia's team.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#38 2019-07-09 16:09:28

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Why would you shoot Luka? I mean, in the very rare chance that maxi flips town then ofc you'd shoot luka. But I'm not sure if you weren't making yourself clear because you seem to be saying you'd shoot luka if maxi flips mafia?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#39 2019-07-09 16:15:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

LORD MASTER KING wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Why would you shoot Luka? I mean, in the very rare chance that maxi flips town then ofc you'd shoot luka. But I'm not sure if you weren't making yourself clear because you seem to be saying you'd shoot luka if maxi flips mafia?

That's me being suspicious of Luka, you're right I did say that. The only reason why he'd not be ENTIRELY trustable is because Task did protect Lukain the past. So, he'd definitely be more town than mafia, however he will never be cleared of all suspicions.

If he is claiming a PR that has a result that we can actually test, and then the number of people claiming PRs does not exceed the amount that we know is in the game, then we know 100% that he is town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#40 2019-07-09 19:08:02

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

Say TaskManager, AllenCaspe and Schlog/jawapa. That's the likeliest combo at this point.

Ditto.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#41 2019-07-10 12:19:42, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-10 20:39:41)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I added something for you Kira

mDwHAgo.png

MODMERGE:

!vote TaskManager

I'm not so sure there's much more to discuss today.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#42 2019-07-10 20:37:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

We've clearly got nothing else to do today so everyone should just vote taskmanager now.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#43 2019-07-10 23:02:48

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Btw Maxi I rate your reaction to being outed as a 3/10. Just something to keep in mind for future games.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer