Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-07 01:20:11

Luka504

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I'm gonna be honest, I'm still very distrustful of processor, while not really all that skeptical of Taskmanager.
I'll talk more tomorrow because rn I'm exhausted and need sleep.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#27 2019-07-07 09:19:47

Luka504

Can we talk about this post by processor? Am I the only one who deems this as really **** manipulative?

Like, for most of the game Proc has been trying to lynch me solely on the basis that I want to lynch him. (Which is another weird part, because if I'm suspicious for wanting Proc lynched, then he's equally as suspicious for wanting me lynched. Please address that, Proc)

Then, when I claim detective, Proc still really wants me gone, just because there's a 33% that I'm lying, and that risk is 'too high', so I must die asap. By itself, Thats a very low percentage, but through his wording, Proc makes it sound like that's only a high number due to circumstances.

But why? If there's a relatively high 66% chance that I'm telling the truth, then why do you want me gone so badly? My role is really valuable, yet you're willing to gamble losing me just because of a 33% chance that I'm lying?

And on top of that, why would I claim ace detective of all roles? Yknow, a role that a mafia member can't realistically fabricate? There's no mafia detective, so if anyone asked me to prove my role by investigating a specific person, I'd be sunk.

If every power role is just as likely to not already be in the game, then why wouldn't I claim something else? Things like local cop or pharmacist would be way easier for me, as a mafia, to get away with claiming. There's no real way to prove those roles, so nobody would ask me to.

Do you know what I personally think? I think that processor is a mafia member, and out of paranoia that I could be protected by a pharmacist while I investigate everyone here, he opted for lynching me quickly instead. Sure, he would have likely been shot by Kira the following night when I flip town, but guaranteeing his mafia buddies'safety would have probably been worth it.

#28 2019-07-07 09:30:04

Luka504

Side note: After reading Devlin's post, I definitely see why people are so suspicious of Taskmanager, and frankly, I'm starting to have my doubts about him as well.

Oh, and when did we establish this 'one is guilty, one is not' link between Taskmanager and Processor? If Taskmanager flips mafia, that doesn't necessarily make Processor innocent, and vice versa.

I still think that processor should be lynched today, mostly because of that manipulative post I talked about before. I can investigate Taskmanager if that's what the town desires, though there's good odds that I'll die tonight.

That, or the mafia are going to push for lynching me tomorrow.

Side note, I'd like to ask to be viewed on by the oracle tonight. I'm not really scared of dying, but more so if a potential jammer on the mafia side. If the jammer blocks me, he can make a good case tomorrow on why I should be lynched, ie by saying something like "wow he claims to have been roleblocked when he had to prove his role hoe convenient"

#29 2019-07-07 10:05:38

Luka504

Proc, backpedalling doesn't erase the horrifically suspicious post you created, and in no way changes my stance that you should die tonight.
Why have you been pushing so hard to get me lynched, before and after I claimed. The only answer I've gotten is that I'm suspicious because I want you lynched, but as established before, that point is easily reversible back onto you.
You're suspicious for wanting *me* lynched.

#30 2019-07-07 10:12:15

Luka504

Oh, and Proc, why are you suddenly so buddy-buddy with Taskmanager?

#31 2019-07-07 10:25:06

Luka504

Processor stated in the past that if I flip mafia, then Taskmanager should be lynched the following day.

If they were soul mates, Proc wouldn't even mention lynching Taskmanager under any circumstance.

#32 2019-07-07 10:37:43, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:42:39)

Luka504

Proc, I've stated this already, but backpedalling doesn't erase the post you created. Saying that you just made a mistake is far too convenient for me. You made a post that said that because of a 33% that I'm lying, I should die asap. I don't need to elaborate how scummy it is that you want the detective lynched based on probability alone.

You keep saying that I'm suspicious just for suspecting you, but you never address how self contradictory that idea is. You were just as suspicious as I was before I claimed, and you haven't don't much to convince me that you're innocent.

Stop trying to divert our attention to inactive people. It's too late to focus on them now. We're here to talk about you, and your scummy actions. If we're going to lynch anyone, it should be you.

Nothing personal.

MODMERGE:

Processor wrote:

I'm innocent bystander.

An other role and my play style would be a too risky (and unnecessary) bet to make.

Yeah I'm sure that's what you'd like us to believe.

#33 2019-07-07 10:49:56

Luka504

No, it isn't unnecessary.
"My play style would only male sense for a vanilla townie, therefore I'm a vanilla townie" would be precisely something a mafia member would want the town to think.

Proc, those inactive people have said barely anything; there's nothing to go off of. Who do you suggest lynch? We're more or less just making a gamble and hoping it works out in the end, which I'd rather not do with a better option available.

With you, there's reasonable doubt and plenty of material to consider, which is why I keep pushing this lynch.

#34 2019-07-07 10:53:29

Luka504

I didn't share what I knew right away because I didn't have any confirmation that a protective role was in the game.

What would I have even gained by corroborating your claim, kira? I'd have just become a target for the mafia.

#35 2019-07-07 11:01:24

Luka504

Because one of the PR mafia could have is the impersonator, and it's possible that that's you. By acting the way you have, you'd have attracted investigative roles to search you and then find out that you're innocent.

I'm not ignoring inactive completely. They are a thing to consider, however that doesn't need to be today.

#36 2019-07-07 12:23:56

Luka504

Fair enough, I shall !unvote for now.

#37 2019-07-07 17:21:48

Luka504

Proc literally no one here is opting to lynch either Devlin or railmat, why should they claim being solumates?
So you can kill two people with one night kill?

Wooted by:

#38 2019-07-07 17:27:10

Luka504

I fail to see how we win 100% of the time just because they're soulmates

#39 2019-07-07 18:13:24

Luka504

Why not just tell us direcrly instead of sending us on this scavenger hunt?

#40 2019-07-07 18:15:53

Luka504

I just deciphered your message. Har har, very funny.

#41 2019-07-07 18:17:20

Luka504

For anyone curios: Its just Jawapa calling Kirby the n word.

#42 2019-07-07 19:36:56

Luka504

My role is something that's easily provable though.
Just tell me who you'd like me to investigate and I can do just that.

#43 2019-07-07 19:41:37

Luka504

Gonna be honest, I don't really see the point of lynching railmat when Proc is still the better candidate.
We're essentially taking a stab in the dark by lynching railmat, but if need be, I'll vote for him too.

Wooted by: (2)

#44 2019-07-07 19:54:54, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:34:01)

Luka504

I personally trust Devlin at the moment, and I'd rather not go with you Proc, because as I stated before, your play style is as fitting for an impersonator as it is for a vanilla townie.

Taskmanager is my personal preference, but I don't get much of a say in the matter, as I'm the one who has to prove my role.

Oh and crybaby, please observe me tonight. If there's a jammer in the game I do not need him to roleblock me and then push for my lynch tomorrow when I'll have no information to give.

MODMERGE:

Kira what part of 'I can prove my innocence' do you not understand

Wooted by:

#45 2019-07-07 20:02:40

Luka504

Kira I claimed my role way before most of the other players have. I had no way of getting everyone to claim and I couldn't possibly predict that they'd do it willingly.

Why would I claim the role that would be the hardest for a mafia member to fabricate?

#46 2019-07-07 20:10:42

Luka504

Proc I've already told you that claiming a pharmacist or a local cop would have been way easier for me to get away with it I was a mafia, while arguably still getting me out of the corner I was in but being easier to fabricate.

#47 2019-07-07 20:24:37

Luka504

I'm gonna be honest, I don't really think that Allencaspe is all that suspicious. Reading his posts, I can feel the noob aura.

He's trying to be accusatory, he's trying to be defensive, he's just trying to survive. I feel like if I was a noob I'd be a lot like him.

Again, I can lynch him if need be, and I can lynch railmat if need be. Lynching someone would be beneficial today,

#48 2019-07-07 20:49:09

Luka504

Just processor primarily. Everyone else is either town or undecided for me.
Short list, sure, but we have time to interrogate some of the other more inactive peeps once processor is out of the picture. There might be three mafia, but we can't lynch three people in one day, so I don't really need anyone else in my suspects list.

#49 2019-07-07 20:56:27

Luka504

Devlin, Caspe may be a noob but he's not an autist. In my first mafia game on the forums, despite being a really awful mafia member who had no idea what he was doing, I still understood how the game and its roles functioned. I was also able to follow along to what was happening too. A basic understanding of the game is expected from everybody, even noobs.

A desire to just survive is usually the thing noobs would care more about in comparison to more experienced players tbh. Peace was like that, valuing his survival above the towns.

Idk, the accusatory part came from that post where he said "[Taskmanager], you're lying. Let's get him!"

#50 2019-07-07 21:23:26

Luka504

Do you think Allen is being serious in that post?

I mean, if I didn't think it was serious I wouldn't have even mentioned it.

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer