Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate

#1 2019-07-01 09:28:39, last edited by NorwegianboyEE (2019-07-12 14:19:24)

NorwegianboyEE

Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Welcome to mafia 26

The game began on the 2nd of July 14:00 gmt+2
Days can last up to 72 hours, nights will last for 24 hours.

Surviving players:
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Luka504
- Processor
- LORD MASTER KING
- mrjawapa
- Schlog

Dead players:
Lynched D1: raprap (Innocent bystander)
Killed N1: Zumza (Innocent bystander)
Lynched D2: Railmat (Innocent bystander)
Killed N2: Crybaby (The oracle)
Lynched D3: TaskManager (Jammer)
Killed N3: mutantdevle (Soulmates)
Killed N3: Onjit (Soulmates)
Killed N3: AllenCaspe9510 (Impersonator)
Lynched D4: ASDruska (Lowlife)

Backup:
-

Roles:

Hidden text

#2 2019-07-02 13:02:07

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!wingame

pack it up boys we got em

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2019-07-03 01:13:39

Onjit
Website

if you are on this forum, you are a lowlife by definition

!lynch everyone

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by:

#4 2019-07-04 00:32:25

Onjit
Website

hey norboy can you use a colour for your posts so we can distinguish them easier?

#5 2019-07-04 07:06:13

Onjit
Website

!lynch raprap

may as well choose someone almost guaranteed to make the game less active, and less fun, and maybe we'll get lucky

#6 2019-07-04 14:59:44

Onjit
Website

hey maxi no talking after the day ends you dirty cheat

#7 2019-07-06 13:25:16

Onjit
Website

!vote eejsornac

#8 2019-07-06 14:28:45

Onjit
Website

!vote schlog

he stole kirby's elytra and thats real mean : - (

#9 2019-07-07 02:57:17

Onjit
Website

I have a feeling that neither Task or Proc are mafia and they're both going after each other for no good reason

between the two though, I have more doubts about task though, so

!vote taskmanager

#10 2019-07-08 03:57:54

Onjit
Website

could someone please make a list of all of the claims that people have made so far? just for easier reference

!vote allen

i don't think railmat is scum, and allen claimed bystander way too early for no reason

#11 2019-07-09 07:42:01

Onjit
Website

I hate to say I told you so but....

!vote allen

#12 2019-07-09 08:40:30

Onjit
Website

oh lmao i missed that

!unvote

#13 2019-07-10 13:10:09

Onjit
Website

i hate that maxi
he makes me ****
we should throw him
in a big PIT
this foolish joker
he should just QUIT
no chance to rebut
he can't match my WIT

#14 2019-07-10 22:27:49

Onjit
Website

i wrote a poem but i forgot to vote at the end

!vote taskmamager

#15 2019-07-12 14:20:36

Onjit
Website

gg

#16 2019-07-12 16:11:57

Onjit
Website

I have an interesting idea for a setup that works off the number 27 if no-one else wants to host one

#17 2019-07-12 16:54:46

Onjit
Website

I liked this setup tbh, I think that the semi-closed format works well, as it gives players enough information to create strategies without being too overbearing

It's just a shame that there were several inactive players

As for the next game, I have a proposal: Everyone that wants to host a game should make a post with their idea, and the rest of us can vote on it? That way we get a general consensus on what the next game will be instead of a mad rush to make the thread first.

#18 2019-07-12 17:38:12

Onjit
Website

TaskManager wrote:
Onjit wrote:

I think that the semi-closed format works well

specifically what makes it semi-closed?
is it that theres a list of existing roles but not all of them are used?

Yeah

Like a fully open setup will tell you the exact roles that will be in the game

A closed setup tells you nothing at all

A semi-closed setup is somewhere in between.

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer