Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-08-24 22:47:39

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately, instead of attacking Tapu Koko, it attacks you instead, because it did NOT like the fact that you work for Trump, which it apparently makes you a threat to Swampert.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#27 2019-08-30 07:51:18

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, everything that happened until now was all a dream, but not only that, but you were also never hired by Trump.

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#28 2019-09-02 05:45:20

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you fell into a coma... For 5 decades.

MfF1IHH.png

#29 2019-09-02 18:34:28

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, your eyes healed overtime.

MfF1IHH.png

#30 2019-09-04 04:52:35, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2019-09-04 05:00:18)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you were sentenced to life in prison and died at the age of 123 in the year 2192. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

*"Secretly" edits post so it's not "fortunately"*

MfF1IHH.png

#31 2019-09-05 04:27:56

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you found one of the most cringiest ways to cure your depression: watching anime for one month straight. *instant regret*

MfF1IHH.png

#32 2019-09-07 17:52:51

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, it was all a nightmare. (Is the main character sleepy or something?)

MfF1IHH.png

#33 2019-09-11 03:41:27

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you woke up... For the 50th time.
You decided to go and talk to your doctor about these serious conditions of the constant nightmares, because your sanity was dangerously low.

MfF1IHH.png

#34 2019-09-12 01:59:17

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you woke up... For real this time. Now you decided to go on your computer and play Minecraft to get rid of all of those ungrateful memories of your horribly agonizing dreams. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

MfF1IHH.png

#35 2019-09-13 03:30:42

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you have a spare computer.

MfF1IHH.png

#36 2019-09-15 20:48:43

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, the government paid you enough money to be able to purchase Minecraft.

MfF1IHH.png

#37 2019-09-17 04:47:56

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you work for Mojang to help them earn BIG money. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/ad/015_worker

MfF1IHH.png

#38 2019-09-19 02:58:29

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you became popular. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

MfF1IHH.png

#39 2019-11-12 03:59:26

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, today was your lucky day. You see someone revive this topic.

Heh.

MfF1IHH.png

#40 2019-11-15 05:56:01

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, it was all a bad dream, so you wake up and do your daily routines as usual.

MfF1IHH.png

#41 2019-11-16 19:16:22

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you decided to go swimming at the beach.
(Now to wait for the "drowning" gags. >:D)

MfF1IHH.png

#42 2019-11-19 04:23:59

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, he went for a huge fish underwater instead of you. You made it back onto the surface safely. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

MfF1IHH.png

#43 2019-11-19 05:00:34

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, they decided to give you a ride and take you back to Canada, eh?

MfF1IHH.png

#44 2019-11-20 04:59:58, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2019-11-20 05:01:44)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, it was just a prank, bro. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
(Once again silently edits post so it's not "unfortunately".)

MfF1IHH.png

#45 2019-11-23 03:34:19

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you weren't harmed in the process.

MfF1IHH.png

#46 2019-11-24 18:23:28

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, as you start your new job, you drowned during the water mission.
(Here we go again with the "drowning" gags.)

MfF1IHH.png

#47 2019-11-28 03:33:19

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you died from drowning anyway, because you cannot, for the life of you, mentally learn how to swim...

Well, at least not until you finally learned how to do it, (the wrong way?) But your underwater adventure only lasted for about 30 seconds before some orange fox guy with oversized bootleg hipster shoes ran up to you and steal your only precious source of oxygen right at the last moment you were just about to drown. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

XAzxvB0.gif
(If only if Tails wasn't hired as a sidekick...)

MfF1IHH.png

#48 2019-11-28 21:08:49

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you drowned 3 times before the air bubble even showed up.

MfF1IHH.png

#49 2019-12-07 12:28:55

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, Squidward dragged you into the ocean and drowned you for no reason. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/60/012_inquisitive

MfF1IHH.png

#50 2019-12-09 09:37:19, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2019-12-21 07:28:27)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, that was all a dream, and you wake up in a hospital.
But what's even more unfortunate, is this thread has ended abruptly, and you will never know what will happen to you next.
Thus, the story has ended. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
(Silently edited this post so I didn't have to wait until the last minute to do it. XD)

MfF1IHH.png

St1ckS4m(EE)1575880639769795

Board footer