Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-25 14:58:17, last edited by ILikeTofuuJoe (2019-06-28 06:27:53)

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Notice posted on June 25, 2019
Rules
How it works

~First person replying gets to chose the theme~

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#2 2019-06-28 06:55:40

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, he survived the fall.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#3 2019-06-29 09:58:11

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, he couldn't outrun the wolves and was eventually caught and he died. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/3/31/007_crying

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#4 2019-06-30 02:04:16

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, he died, because he didn't deserve that precious cake that was sitting on the ground in the middle of nowhere.

MfF1IHH.png

#5 2019-07-05 02:05:19

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, he tripped and fell in a deep, deep puddle and somehow drowned.

MfF1IHH.png

#6 2019-07-07 04:07:22

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

On topic:
Unfortunately, he can't fly, so because of that, he jumped into a kiddie pool and drowned, because he's keeps forgetting about his ONE fatal flaw -- inability to swim. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

MfF1IHH.png

#7 2019-07-10 03:55:17

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, he...
(Guess what happened?)

Answer

MfF1IHH.png

#8 2019-07-11 23:09:20

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, he reached level 2.

MfF1IHH.png

#9 2019-07-12 08:13:07

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, he's still not popular, and because of that, he drowned in real life for no reason.

MfF1IHH.png

#10 2019-07-13 01:56:46

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, we have found out the name of the main character, named Bob.

MfF1IHH.png

#11 2019-07-14 00:06:50

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, Bob had a protection effect on and defeated the snake.

MfF1IHH.png

#12 2019-07-14 20:49:18

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, while you were running, you fell in a hole, which it turned out to be an entrance to the sewer, so you fell straight into the NASTY water of doom and drowned. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d8/131_sick

MfF1IHH.png

#13 2019-07-16 00:05:55

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you were sent to jail, because you hadn't paid your medical bills in 84 years.

MfF1IHH.png

#14 2019-07-17 05:18:07

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, he was able to climb out of the pit and discovered a hole above him, which let him escape the perilous prison.

MfF1IHH.png

#15 2019-07-19 03:35:01

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, the policeman catches the smiley sliding away after getting the snake to kill itself, so they arrested you and threw you into prison.
tenor.gif
(The fastest man alive...)

MfF1IHH.png

#16 2019-07-19 07:19:35

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you were caught escaping prison and were sent to a different one with higher security, along with a bunch of clones of Earls patrolling the halls, which isn't possible to outrun any of them since they move way too fast.

MfF1IHH.png

#17 2019-07-21 02:35:16

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, the Earls realize they don't care about getting filthy, so they ran after you with greater speed than Sonic's, broke your "barrier" and then arrested you again. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e0/054_police

MfF1IHH.png

#18 2019-07-22 04:14:10

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you randomly found a escape portal and entered it.

MfF1IHH.png

#19 2019-07-22 22:43:32

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you found a hidden escape hole behind the poster in your cell, but upon further inspection of the hole, you notice some strange figure lurking in the distance.

MfF1IHH.png

#20 2019-07-23 06:21:09

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, the rat wasn't poisonous, but it still hurts just as bad as stepping on a Lego brick.

MfF1IHH.png

#21 2019-07-28 09:31:13

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, life randomly decides to throw you out of the loop and finally decided that you will no longer go to prison nor meet Bob. The policemen just gave up keeping you in prison, because they were tired of going through that excruciatingly loop you were in.

MfF1IHH.png

#22 2019-08-05 04:43:32

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, everything that has happened was all just a dream. None of this nonsense actually happened in real life.

MfF1IHH.png

#23 2019-08-15 20:25:54

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, after the surgery, you have no memory of anything.

Heh...

MfF1IHH.png

#24 2019-08-19 02:06:56

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you forgot everything again, because you thought your memories would only make things worse.

MfF1IHH.png

#25 2019-08-21 03:46:32

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, Trump fired you for having -1 IQ, which was less than his 0.000001 IQ.

MfF1IHH.png

Wooted by:
St1ckS4m(EE)1575880639769795

Board footer