Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Re: EX Crew - New Official Thread

What's the link to anniversary?

#252 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

I don't see how this is "new".

#253 Before February 2015

brater8

Please, stop cloggng up the forums with your junk.   Ex Crew levels shouldnt even exist, let alone get a thread to themselves.

#254 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

brater8 wrote:

Please, stop cloggng up the forums with your junk.   Ex Crew levels shouldnt even exist, let alone get a thread to themselves.

Quit being such a derp to them. They never did anything wrong. Why don't you tell this to all the other million of people that play their levels.

#255 Before February 2015

brater8

I am dude, tis there thread.   Also, they RUINED THE FREAKIN' game!   How is that not wrong?

#256 Before February 2015

doomy64

brater8 wrote:

I am dude, tis there thread.   Also, they RUINED THE FREAKIN' game!   How is that not wrong?

Give me at least one VALID point on how they ruined the game

#257 Before February 2015

brater8

uh...they made the market grow dependent on them, and then they left, causing a good deal of pros to also leave because they loved Ex Crew?

#258 Before February 2015

Master1

Wow you have no idea what you're talking about. They left because Chris screwed up the game. Others left not, because EX left, but for the same reason. Also how are we dependent on them? The make fun levels that we like to play, they aren't the only ones. Their crew is good because every level they make contains a new idea, and a lot of hard work put behind it.

How about you go rage at people who make terrible levels instead of those who have skills beyond anything you will ever have.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#259 Before February 2015

doomy64

brater8 wrote:

uh...they made the market grow dependent on them, and then they left, causing a good deal of pros to also leave because they loved Ex Crew?

1.It's not their fault they're so good.
2.There were good levels not made by EX Crew,so the market was never dependent on them.

Last edited by doomy64 (May 2 2012 6:15:15 pm)

#260 Before February 2015

Master1

^Exactly my point, and also I forgot to add that they deserve a topic as much as anyone else on here. Your stupid posts are whats clogging up the forums.

#261 Before February 2015

brater8

They deserve ONE topic, not three, and who   knows how many for each level.   My POSTS are trying to liberate you from the evils of Ex Crew!

#262 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

brater8 wrote:

They deserve ONE topic, not three, and who   knows how many for each level.   My POSTS are trying to liberate you from the evils of Ex Crew!

Your the only one complaining. I enjoy knowing their great plans for new levels and their new levels. Seriously just stop posting here.

#263 Before February 2015

Master1

why can't they have 3?

1 was old so they made a new one (this one), don't even worry about that.

and the other is a separate list of all their levels. You seriously need to gtfo or something ._.

#264 Before February 2015

brater8

This one HAS a list of all their levels.   At least DELETE the extra threads.

#265 Before February 2015

Master1

Let me ask you something, who cares how many topics they have? If it was an issue the others would already be locked. Your complaining over 3 extra topics on a forum that has over 18,000 of them.

Nobody cares, End of discussion, Stop arguing, Back on topic.

#266 Before February 2015

Razze01

brater8: They made the game funnier, not ruined -.-

#267 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

brater8 wrote:

Do you know the definition of Monopoly?

Monopoly is completely legal, and so is similar case with EX Crew.

Last edited by Aoitenshi (May 3 2012 1:55:26 am)

#268 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

Well i can see brater8's point, After EX Shift Everyone came out with bots, that ruined the game i supose. Yes ik i might get -reped for this, but it is true think about it...

#269 Before February 2015

PokerulerOrc

Soulrunner wrote:

Well i can see brater8's point, After EX Shift Everyone came out with bots, that ruined the game i supose. Yes ik i might get -reped for this, but it is true think about it...

I do completely agree with you. Bots have ruined a large part of what this game was. However other than that, as said earlier, try and give just 1 VALID excuse. It's strange, because I cant think of any. Hrm... I wonder why?

#270 Before February 2015

allerulez

Hey Mustang,nou,megalamb,ravatroll,mihb can ex crew shift on been open every days please it's so much pepole some want to play ex crew shift on please have it open very days not have it open 1 day at a week please.

#271 Before February 2015

allerulez

Nou And Mustang And Mihb   Please Have (ex crew shift 0n) have this world open every days not in 1 day at the week it's lots of pepole some want to play it ok Please Read This I have write Thx //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by allerulez (May 11 2012 6:45:14 am)

#272 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

allerulez wrote:

Nou And Mustang And Mihb   Please Have (ex crew shift 0n) have this world open every days not in 1 day at the week it's lots of pepole some want to play it ok Please Read This I have write Thx //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I think they heard you the first time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Try not to double-post, okay?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#273 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Make more maps EX Crew!

#274 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Come on EX crew! Keep it up.

#275 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

EX Crew, my username is Guest9667 and when I join EX Crew Shift, a message says "You have been kicked by cyph1e. No guests allowed."

Please help.

Quick Edit: 650th post! Oh no... I better not get 16 more...

Last edited by Number1KirbyFan (May 29 2012 12:41:38 pm)

mustang 1423840990120442

Board footer