Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: EX Crew - New Official Thread

D-rock2308 wrote:

Is there a time frame on when your anniversary map will come back?

When Chris fixed the *($&@#$^@#&*$(@#@*(#^½¾???²³$@*($^@&(*)#$@^#*$@%^&*$(@^$&*@#(^$@#&*)$^@&*)$^@&*^$chicken@#*$(&@#*(&@#*( loading bug.

It's one of the many maps suffering from that horrible disease only Chris has the cure to. He knows about it, but he just doesn't   *($&@#*&@*(# fix it. @(#)$*@(#&*!!!!!!!!!

No u.

#227 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Nou wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

When Chris fixed the *($&@#$^@#&*$(@#@*(#^½¾???²³$@*($^@&(*)#$@^#*$@%^&*$(@^$&*@#(^$@#&*)$^@&*)$^@&*^$chicken@#*$(&@#*(&@#*( loading bug.

It's one of the many maps suffering from that horrible disease only Chris has the cure to. He knows about it, but he just doesn't   *($&@#*&@*(# fix it. @(#)$*@(#&*!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao.

#228 Before February 2015

Cyral

Garfield2436 wrote:
Nou wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

Lmfao.

lol, chris does need to seriously fix that though

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#229 Before February 2015

mustang

UPDATE: The first post has been edited with the following update. You can read the first post by clicking HERE.

Latest News (10/19/2011): With most of the bugs fixed, the EX Crew has decided to kick things off by entering the Halloween contest. The idea we have for the map will assuredly be innovative and incredibly fun, but it will also be kept secret for as long as possible until it is complete. Assuming nothing changes with the falling out we had over the judging, you can expect a new Halloween themed EX Crew map by 10/31.

The member list has been revamped with only the truly active members listed, and with a new category created for those new members who are inactive but did not contribute anything to a currently released map. In a shocking development, MFL, one of the greatest EX Crew members, has returned to active status.

Lastly, you likely have noticed many of our maps are getting improvements with backgrounds and other minor tweaks to fix any broken challenges. Odyssey, Shift, and Bootysnatch have all received some tweaks, and we plan to update Anniversary and Are You A God soon, perhaps after the contest. We will clean up the links section once we have made more progress with the updates and tweaks.

#230 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

mustang wrote:

UPDATE: The first post has been edited with the following update. You can read the first post by clicking HERE.

Latest News (10/19/2011): With most of the bugs fixed, the EX Crew has decided to kick things off by entering the Halloween contest. The idea we have for the map will assuredly be innovative and incredibly fun, but it will also be kept secret for as long as possible until it is complete. Assuming nothing changes with the falling out we had over the judging, you can expect a new Halloween themed EX Crew map by 10/31.

The member list has been revamped with only the truly active members listed, and with a new category created for those new members who are inactive but did not contribute anything to a currently released map. In a shocking development, MFL, one of the greatest EX Crew members, has returned to active status.

Lastly, you likely have noticed many of our maps are getting improvements with backgrounds and other minor tweaks to fix any broken challenges. Odyssey, Shift, and Bootysnatch have all received some tweaks, and we plan to update Anniversary and Are You A God soon, perhaps after the contest. We will clean up the links section once we have made more progress with the updates and tweaks.

Yeah, I kept trying to get to Anniversery but I keep getting into your random portal level and then I end up getting hit back and forth by the portal a million times.
Good to know that MFL is coming back.

#231 Before February 2015

ambras21

plz i can join your crew

#232 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

ambras21 wrote:

plz i can join your crew

Lol?
EX Crew will only accept those who think are really good with art and minis, plus they will put up a recruitment topic or something in the Official Thread of EX Crew only if they feel like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Oct 25 2011 11:13:44 am)

#233 Before February 2015

Haze123

Hey can i Join this group?? Here is my Profile:   http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/haze123

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#234 Before February 2015

smileyxp

I Like The Art And The Minigames, But My Favorite Are The Themes Of The Maps.
They're Real Great. Keep Up The Good Work.
Don't Stop Making Maps, Every-time A New One Comes Out It Is Usually Better Than The Previous Ones.
I Like The Worlds.

Btw Make Sure That You Post It Before The 31st Or It Will Not Qualify.
Also Make Sure To Pay Attention To The Difference In Time zones.

Don't Wanna See A Good World Get Disqualified Like That.

p.s. Nice Logo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#235 Before February 2015

xxcoolkidxx

Ive always wanted to be in EX crew but no one will let me. My name is 3355eros and i have chat and im good at art

#236 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

xxcoolkidxx wrote:

Ive always wanted to be in EX crew but no one will let me. My name is 3355eros and i have chat and im good at art

Wow man. They haven't even put up a recruitment thread and your asking to join the crew.

#237 Before February 2015

Netro

smileyxp wrote:

I Like The Art And The Minigames, But My Favorite Are The Themes Of The Maps.
They're Real Great. Keep Up The Good Work.
Don't Stop Making Maps, Every-time A New One Comes Out It Is Usually Better Than The Previous Ones.
I Like The Worlds.

Btw Make Sure That You Post It Before The 31st Or It Will Not Qualify.
Also Make Sure To Pay Attention To The Difference In Time zones.

Don't Wanna See A Good World Get Disqualified Like That.

p.s. Nice Logo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

this^

#238 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

@The Guy Who Wants to Join:

There's no way in heck you're getting in this crew. Only the awesomest of the awesome even have a chance of getting in.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#239 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Different55 wrote:

@The Guy Who Wants to Join:

There's no way in heck you're getting in this crew. Only the awesomest of the awesome even have a chance of getting in.

hahha i am the awesomest of the awesomest of the awesome :3

Last edited by smileyxp (Oct 30 2011 8:04:14 pm)

#240 Before February 2015

theredtigers

i wish i could join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
good luck dklevels with going under the limbo

Last edited by theredtigers (Nov 8 2011 10:26:13 am)

#241 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Great fun.
I won it, twice.

#242 Before February 2015

theredtigers

I fear that you Zakleo just grave digged this topic, ouch thats a worning...

#243 Before February 2015

Zakleo

WOW there's a new EX Crew map! I wanna try but EE isn't working :l

EDIT: Why is it taking me to Mustang Lost Woods???

Last edited by zakleo (Apr 7 2012 6:56:01 am)

#244 Before February 2015

allerulez

Hello Nou,   Megalamb, mustang, mihb and cyph1e can you go and see my world   i have a ex crew shift idea and can you put the idea to your ex crew shift on to this world so the minigames are in the world!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#245 Before February 2015

St Cool

Cn I hve eX crue.... PLZZZ I need it Me gooooood at pixle art and stairs.

#246 Before February 2015

TheYeti

Allerulez, this isn't the thread for this. Than you should go to the "make your own level for EX crew Shift" thread.

St Cool, no one is waiting for stairs. EX crew is inactive but will come back maybe. Till then we have to wait.

#247 Before February 2015

Nou

Theyeti wrote:

Allerulez, this isn't the thread for this. Than you should go to the "make your own level for EX crew Shift" thread.

St Cool, no one is waiting for stairs. EX crew is inactive but will come back maybe. Till then we have to wait.

We're actually releasing a map somewhere this week.

No u.

#248 Before February 2015

Master1

new pro map? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#249 Before February 2015

lolipop

I'll be vashei greppe?;);););)

#250 Before February 2015

Muffy

Omg,a new level is going to be released!I'll camp out in the lobby and wait for it to come!But yeah,hopefully you guys are now coming back.

mustang 1423840990120442

Board footer