Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-11 22:12:25, last edited by Slabdrill (2019-06-19 21:56:40)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Mafia 25

Welcome to Mafia 25! There’s no plot or theme (Random flavor though? Why not?), just get playing.
Fair warning if you didn’t get it earlier; this is a bastard setup.
If you need me to see your day action quickly, DM me (slabdrill#7381) on discord. You will get a response more quickly than a forum PM. Please use the provided PMs for night actions though.

Please read this, it’s important! wrote:

All normal forum rules apply, though as editing is disabled feel free to doublepost if needed.
You may not post in #FFB7C2. All other colors are allowed.
No talking about the game outside of the thread, quicktopics received from the game, and private DMs with me.
Dead players will not receive setup info. There is a private deadchat though.
Days will last 72 hours, and nights 24. Extensions (or shortenings) will be given as I see necessary.
After a majority is reached, you may still post until I lock the thread. No day actions can be used, and the person who is lynched is not allowed to post. If you’re not sure if you’re lynched or not, assume you are. Twilight will last until 24 hours after the day’s start.
All people have the ability to visit someone in the night, if you are not using another night action.
If your role PM has information below the win conditions, it is not part of the rolecard.
There’s no preset format for votes or commands. Write it how you think I’ll understand. Note that this means I’ll be treating fake votes like real ones. You can also be as weirdly conditional about it as you want as long as it makes sense to me (I’ll tell you if I don’t understand) (you should mainly use this as a method to do things if you’re inactive or want something specifically timed).
I make mistakes sometimes! But if you’re wondering about something, it’s probably a role ability.
Night 0 doesn’t count as a night for role abilities unless otherwise specified.
The win system is based off points. Some points come from alignment (though some roles may have values changed), while some come from the actual role. Format is [points] task. x in the points means it can be counted multiple times. Grey elements may not be shown with a rolecard reveal, depending on the situation. Points will be ranked (highest points wins) at the end, so do your best to sabotage everyone that isn’t you.
No copypasting (or sending a screenshot with, etc) something that was sent privately via quicktopic or PM.
During and after Day 3, a majority vote for ending the game will make it happen. The game will also end if only one player is left alive, or if there is a complete stalemate.
If you know of any other common mafia rules (eg. no provable randomness, no gamethrowing), please follow them. I’m too lazy to figure out if I forgot anything important. If you're not sure, ask me.

N2 ends 24 hours from the time this post was edited.

Players:
1. Crybaby
2. Onjit
3. NorwegianboyEE
4. TaskManager
5. peace
6. Mutantdevle
7. Railmat
8. 2B55B5G TNG
9. mrjawapa
10. Kirby
11. Lukas504
12. ASDruska
13. LORD MASTER KING
14. MWStudios
15. AllenCaspe9510
16. ILikeTofuuJoe
17. EEJoranasc
18. Schlog
19. Raprap

suddenly random sig change

#2 2019-06-15 05:42:49

Luka504

Re: Mafia 25

Hey guys are we gonna lunch peace or what //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2019-06-15 19:20:24, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-06-15 19:51:22)

Luka504

Wait what?
They aren't allowed to vote at all? Can't the town just cheat by testing who *is* capable of voting?
If so, time to prove my innocence:
!Lynch kira

MODMERGE:

Or !Lynch Kira if you're a picky host, slab.

Wooted by:

#4 2019-06-15 19:38:33

Luka504

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Alright. Time to game the system!
!Lynch LORD MASTER KING

Aha! Caught you, Mr mafia!
Alright ladies it's tike.for me to roleclaim. I am the communications expert, and my skill is being able to view the mafia chat without being a member of the mafia.

Norwegianboy fits the criteria for being a mafia member. Let me get on PC and ill elaborate further
!lynch norwegianboy

#5 2019-06-15 19:56:15

Luka504

All right, time to start from the beginning. As stated before, I am the Communications Expert. I'm allowed to visit the mafia chat freely despite being a member of the town. I'm also allowed to post in the mafia chat, and even impersonate other people there if I chose to. So far, I haven't done either.

The mafia chat seems to have been open even before the game started, and it's open even now, during the day. There are three mafia members: Mr. X, Quintet, and dot. Slabdrill has advised all three of them to not use their real usernames in the mafia chat, but rather to use fake names to communicate, because 'someone could be watching them.'
And that someone, is me.

From the start of the game, I've been trying to piece together through writing style and personality who these fake aliases actually are, but I only found out who one of them is today. Norwegianboy is Mr. X. I'll elaborate more on what's been talked about in the mafia chat, but for now I want to focus on Norwegianboy.

Slabdrill's new rule about mafia not being able to vote is most likely bogus. It's likely that someone with a power role activated their day ability and broadcasted a public announcement for all to read. Obviously, upon seeing this new rule, Mr. X panicked, not being sure if the rule was legitamate or not.

So, he said the following in the mafia chat:

Mr. X wrote:

I'm going to take a huge gamble and treat it like it's the second alternative [A bluff]. It's risky, but if it's successful and Quintet gives me the fake role card in addition, that will give us a huge advantage and make the town trust me completely.

This was posted at the exact same time NorwegianBoy made this post:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Alright. Time to game the system!
!Lynch LORD MASTER KING

And that's when it was confirmed to me that Norway Boy is one of the mafia members. He doesn't have to bite the dust just yet, as there are some other things I wish to share with the town and I want to do it asap.

Wooted by:

#6 2019-06-15 20:04:23

Luka504

Yeah, you wouldn't have much to say after an accusation like that, do you?
You got really unlucky, as I was online just in time to spot you.

#7 2019-06-15 20:27:48

Luka504

All right, I want to share more information that I have.

In regards to my role, I have more powers than just being able to view the mafia chat. For one, I can send anonymous messages to as many people as I wish. This is easily provable, so if you want me to, I could do that today.
My final power is something I'll keep to myself, for now at least. It could help me bait out the mafia sometime in the future.

I'd also like to make a request: If there are any protection roles, please protect me during the night. By doing aaying what I said I've definitely become the mafia's primary target.

In regards to the mafia chat, there are four people who I'm very confident are not the mafia. They might be an evil neutral role (like a serial killer), but not the mafia.
Those three are:
a) Peace
Nobody in the mafia chat writes in the same way that peace writes, so it's safe to assume that peace isn't one of them.

b) TaskManager and Mutantdevle
In the mafia chat, before the game even started, it was discussed how these two should be the first people to be killed during the night. Might be a fake-out to trick lurking spies, but I doubt it.

c) ILikeTofuJoe
One of the mafia members (dot) said that as part of his win condition, ILikeTofuJoe has to survive until the end of the game.

I also know what mafia roles there are. From what I know, there are only three mafia members. I've copied these from the mafia chat directly, because no way in hell am I paraphrasing all of this.

Mr X is a Time Manipulator

Hidden text

dot hasn't stated the name of his role.

Hidden text

Quintet is the Butcher

Hidden text

Wooted by:

#8 2019-06-15 20:36:08

Luka504

Oh, I missed two people in my "likely not mafia" list.

d) EEJoranasc
In the mafia chat, Joranasc was among TaskManager and MutantDevle on the list of 'people who should be killed first'. I forgot to mention him.

e) Jawapa
The mafia said that Jawapa is likely to be inactive in the game, so he shouldn't be one of their first targets.

#9 2019-06-15 20:50:01

Luka504

mutantdevle wrote:

@Luka, based on what the mafia have been saying, is it likely that railmat could be a mafia member? He does also have a fairly distinct typing pattern.

Quintet has pretty good grammar and sspelling, so Railmat isn't him.
Though Railmat could be dot. dot has barely stated anything in the mafia chat, but dot does have a pretty finnicky way of speaking.

#10 2019-06-15 20:54:16

Luka504

Dude, how could I have possibly fabricated *everything* I've just said?

#11 2019-06-15 21:13:52

Luka504

I changed my mind can we lynch Kira instead

Wooted by:

#12 2019-06-15 21:45:35

Luka504

I wish to talk about Quintet. I made a mistake with Quintet. He isn't the Butcher, but rather, a Watcher.

Hidden text

The Butcher role is a fake rolecard they discussed giving to someone else to make them think a townie is a member of the mafia, so I mistakenly copied that thinking that was Quintet's role.

In regards to who Quintet may be, I've been anylizing his words and personality, and this is what I've compiled
For one thing, he is definitely somewhat experienced with the game. He's pushy of killing Devlin first, which is a sign that he knows how experienced Devlin is at this game. He is clever enough to think of an entire role (Butcher). Quintet has also stated that he's going to try to be inactive in the game, and that he'll try to deceive people into thinking he's too busy for the mafia game.

Out of everyone here, the people who I'm pretty confident aren't Quintet are:
Luka504 (duh)
TaskManager (One of the first targets)
MutantDevle (One of the first targets)
peace (Spelling is way different in comparison to other mafia members)
ILikeTofuJoe (Has to stay alive until the end of the game for one of the mafia members to win)
EEJoranasc (One of the first targets)
NorwegianBoy (he's Mr. X)
RailMat (he's dot)

These are the people left over:
Crybaby
2B55B5G
mrjawapa
Kirby
ASDruska
LORD MASTER KING
MWStudios
AllenCaspe9510
Schlog
Raprap

#13 2019-06-15 22:18:41

Luka504

I'm definitely not mistaken about this though. Those three are the only people they discussed attacking during the night.

Wooted by:

#14 2019-06-15 22:40:17, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-06-17 16:20:06)

Luka504

Crybaby wrote:

Is there anything else? You said that you could read the Mafia chat, right? Well, now that you announced it, they probably won't talk there anymore. Doesn't this mean they can't communicate anymore?

Also, !lynch Norwegianboy

No, they've ceased talking altogether for now. However, Slabdrill gave the mafia a new power.
During the night, one of the mafia members can sacrifice their night action to create a new mafia chat without me being in it.
So, starting from tonight, they'll be able to talk normally again. I wasn't aware they could do this until Slab said it in the mafia chat.

MODMERGE:

Actually, no, they can only use this new mafia chat on night 2. My bad. I really should read what I post.

MODMERGE 2:

RailMat wrote:

Idk who are the other 2 mafia mafia members.

ik weet niet wie de andere 2 mafia leden zijn.

How does this prove that you aren't one of the mafia members?

#15 2019-06-15 22:49:55

Luka504

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that, since from your perspective, you're right, this could all be an elaborate lie.

If you wish, you can lynch me on day 1 instead. That way, you'll know that everything I said is 100% legitamate.

#16 2019-06-15 22:50:54

Luka504

I won't have access to the mafia chat soon, so I've mostly outllived my use.

#17 2019-06-15 22:53:30

Luka504

That's extremely unlikely, Crybaby.

#18 2019-06-15 22:55:45

Luka504

No Kira, it is beneficial to the town. If people doubt me, there is one way people can be absolutely sure that I'm being honest.
Investigation won't work, because the mafia has a framing ability.

#19 2019-06-15 22:58:23

Luka504

Lynching day 1 is often a beneficial strategy, regardless of how cruel or random you might perceive it to be.
In this situation, where the validity of my claims can only be proven or disproven by my death, it's better for the town to know for sure what they should/shouldn't do during the following night.

Wooted by:

#20 2019-06-15 23:32:02

Luka504

Current votecount:
[1] LORD MASTER KING: NorwegianBoy
[1] Crybaby: Onjit
[1] Onjit: Schlog
[4] NorwegianBoyEE: Luka504, RailMat, Crybaby, LORD MASTER KING

10 votes for majority.
Day ends in 44 hours.

(Might be wrong somewhere, sorry if it is)

Wooted by:

#21 2019-06-15 23:55:03

Luka504

Hey NorwayBoy I think you should claim your role, or, y'know, do anything at all?
If you truly are innocent, then you're in the worst possible situation rn, and I want to hear more from you.

#22 2019-06-16 00:29:07

Luka504

Share what?

#23 2019-06-16 13:19:15

Luka504

Guys stop talking weve reached a majority ffs

#24 2019-06-16 13:23:30

Luka504

Oh.
Okay then

#25 2019-06-17 14:08:41

Luka504

And with that, I've proven I'm a guaranteed townie.
Oh, Onjit is too BTW. He's proven to me that through his night action.
Anyway, I've had a very interesting conversation in the mafia chat during the night, and it's likely going to become the focal point of today's conversation.

Wooted by: (2)
TaskManager1561053808753327

Board footer