Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#176 2019-06-13 14:11:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,953

Re: Mafia 25 signups

MWstudios wrote:
ASDruska wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

wait kira is playing oh my god

whats so bad about kira? are you trying to kill him? you must be the mafia!

As far as I know it will be bad only for the website hoster, since the thread size will increase by around 10 megabytes

i dont get it


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#177 2019-06-13 14:27:44

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,269
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

Wow there’s less people I’m gonna need to prod than i thought


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by:

#178 2019-06-13 14:44:48

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Philippines
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 246
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

What if none of them is going to be prodded?
This is going to be fun

Offline

#179 2019-06-13 14:50:02

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,487

Re: Mafia 25 signups

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

What if none of them is going to be prodded?
This is going to be fun

Are you sure?

Offline

#180 2019-06-13 17:39:56

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,065
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

Tomahawk wrote:

*cough*kirajawapaschloglukaonjit*cough*

rude


I'm going to be he super busy from Saturday to Thursday. Doubt I'll be contributing at all during that time.


jmz85ffh.png

Offline

#181 2019-06-13 19:16:00

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,976

Re: Mafia 25 signups

oh cmon how can we knwo your role if inactive for suhc logn period mrjawapa?


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

Offline

#182 2019-06-13 19:32:44, last edited by mrjawapa (2019-06-13 19:33:37)

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,065
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

peace wrote:

oh cmon how can we knwo your role if inactive for suhc logn period mrjawapa?

Guess. Or lynch me, I suppose. I'm not going to have time to interact with the game in any way.

I'm not going to be absent by choice. I'll be pulling 14-16 hour work days.

EDIT:
I haven't even had time to keep up with this thread. How long are days/nights going to be?


jmz85ffh.png

Offline

#183 2019-06-13 21:31:51, last edited by peace (2019-06-13 21:32:23)

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,976

Re: Mafia 25 signups

mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

oh cmon how can we knwo your role if inactive for suhc logn period mrjawapa?

Guess. Or lynch me, I suppose. I'm not going to have time to interact with the game in any way.

I'm not going to be absent by choice. I'll be pulling 14-16 hour work days.

EDIT:
I haven't even had time to keep up with this thread. How long are days/nights going to be?

you kenw thislogn before why even sign up? alos check the locked thread

EDIT


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

Offline

#184 2019-06-13 21:59:54, last edited by mrjawapa (2019-06-13 22:00:21)

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,065
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

peace wrote:

you kenw thislogn before why even sign up? alos check the locked thread

You could have weighed in when I first mentioned it.


But you were too busy arguing whether or not you're capable of hosting your own game.


mrjawapa wrote:

I haven't even had time to keep up with this thread. How long are days/nights going to be?

Lol apparently I've already asked this in this thread. Am the big dumb.


jmz85ffh.png

Offline

#185 2019-06-13 22:21:40

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Philippines
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 246
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

Welp, 10 Minutes remaining I guess

Offline

#186 2019-06-13 22:51:47

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,269
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

I do believe i specified tomorrow

raprap and ILikeTofuuJoe are the only people who have not given any form of confirmation that they know the game exists. They will be prodded 24 hours through day 1 and one of them will be replaced 48 hours through day 1 if they do not interact with the game.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#187 2019-06-13 22:54:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,953

Re: Mafia 25 signups

wow what a NOOB both of them


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#188 2019-06-14 04:30:45

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,487

Re: Mafia 25 signups

Slabdrill wrote:

I do believe i specified tomorrow

raprap and ILikeTofuuJoe are the only people who have not given any form of confirmation that they know the game exists. They will be prodded 24 hours through day 1 and one of them will be replaced 48 hours through day 1 if they do not interact with the game.

Raprap said he’s busy but he knows about the game.

Offline

#189 2019-06-14 06:50:56

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,976

Re: Mafia 25 signups

i dotn get ti you join an dhten say yorure busy


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

Offline

Wooted by:

#190 2019-06-14 12:12:44

raprap
Member
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 26

Re: Mafia 25 signups

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I do believe i specified tomorrow

raprap and ILikeTofuuJoe are the only people who have not given any form of confirmation that they know the game exists. They will be prodded 24 hours through day 1 and one of them will be replaced 48 hours through day 1 if they do not interact with the game.

Raprap said he’s busy but he knows about the game.

Yeah i know about the game but i'm busy on MWF

Offline

#191 2019-06-14 12:37:18

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,065
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

peace wrote:

i dotn get ti you join an dhten say yorure busy

Some of us have lives.


jmz85ffh.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#192 2019-06-14 15:28:05

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,976

Re: Mafia 25 signups

mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

i dotn get ti you join an dhten say yorure busy

Some of us have lives.

yeah i know so why join if u say this you will ruin the game by this


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

Offline

#193 2019-06-14 15:48:52, last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2019-06-14 15:51:02)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,487

Re: Mafia 25 signups

peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

i dotn get ti you join an dhten say yorure busy

Some of us have lives.

yeah i know so why join if u say this you will ruin the game by this

There’s replacements.

And you really can’t blame someone or even not let people play if they are busy.

Offline

#194 2019-06-14 16:32:49

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,065
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

peace wrote:

yeah i know so why join if u say this you will ruin the game by this

Sorry


jmz85ffh.png

Offline

#195 2019-06-14 17:55:28

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,976

Re: Mafia 25 signups

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

i dotn get ti you join an dhten say yorure busy

Some of us have lives.

yeah i know so why join if u say this you will ruin the game by this

There’s replacements.

And you really can’t blame someone or even not let people play if they are busy.

i dotn want to be rudde but i just want to prevent to ruin a game even a few posts can tell something


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

Offline

#196 2019-06-14 19:06:53, last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2019-06-14 19:09:41)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,487

Re: Mafia 25 signups

peace wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

i dotn get ti you join an dhten say yorure busy

Some of us have lives.

yeah i know so why join if u say this you will ruin the game by this

There’s replacements.

And you really can’t blame someone or even not let people play if they are busy.

i dotn want to be rudde but i just want to prevent to ruin a game even a few posts can tell something

Excuse me, people can join if they want. If they’re busy then it’s their problem, it’s none of your business nor mine. Now end this topic.

EDIT: And it does not ruin the game, they get prodded for being inactive, it’s their own fault.

Offline

#197 2019-06-14 19:08:45

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,953

Re: Mafia 25 signups

wow ITT peace literally OBLITERATING everyone in his sight


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#198 2019-06-14 19:45:37

ASDruska
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 703

Re: Mafia 25 signups

guys protocol lynch peace: lynch peace


I'm actually the boshy now

Offline

#199 2019-06-14 21:35:02

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,269
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

game starts in 56 minutes


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#200 2019-06-16 16:03:45

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,269
Website

Re: Mafia 25 signups

I'm starting to keep a random log of things (commentaries about stuff going on / what I did badly in creating the setup, optimal actions to do in the situation with the current known knowledge). It'll be released fully at the end along with the setup.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by: (3)
HeyNK1560983951753224

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1568696458.9679 - Generated in 0.056 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.62 MiB (Peak: 1.88 MiB) ]