Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1651 Before February 2015

Koto

Re: KOcrew History and Level Library

For the last time, master1, EXcrew already exists, you cant start it.

#1652 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

What's going to happen to GRNubs when you close KO Crew?
You can't delete Mario 64 because its feetured, and you will get kicked if you delete it.

#1653 Before February 2015

This cannot be!

#1654 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

It's definitely time for KO to die. When you have to put effort into reviving something multiple times, it's not worth it. I remember one time when master1 and I were in an IRC and we were talking about KO (it was a few years ago) and we were like "let's revive KO" and he made me admin. Good times.

Still, we should do SOMETHING with KO Trench.

RIP KO

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#1655 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

I need link to the Caves map again

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

#1656 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

For one of your maps you have misspelled cathedral. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1657 Before February 2015

Slushie

Alexthementalone wrote:

For one of your maps you have misspelled cathedral. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Think about it, mental one. Think about it.

ok

#1658 Before February 2015

Insanity

Slushie wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:

Think about it, mental one. Think about it.

LOL

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#1659 Before February 2015

Koto

Alexthementalone wrote:

This right here is why Fdoou harasses you.

#1660 Before February 2015

P788

Master1 wrote:

Attention all KO nubs. I have gotten Ugotpwned to copy the cave level from Matt's profile to mine. We can now finish/release it! Currently art is nearly complete, however it still needs some work, particularly in the top three sections. If you are an artist pls stalk me ingame if you have me added, or PM/Comment here if you are still active on EE and want the level link.
For the minimakers; all three bottom areas lack good minis, so I need people to get working on those asap. I myself, have finished the dark, water, and earth zones. I want more people to work on the level so pls don't make me to them all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
And... After this level releases, KOcrew will come to a sad end. We've done some nub work so far, but all bad things must come to an end. Upon the release of this world, I will officially retire the crew and get this topic moved to rooms, where anyone who still likes the levels, can easily access them. I do plan to start a new crew afterwards though, so look forward to that I guess?
#RIPKOcrew
#RIPKOTrench

Right in the time when I'm going on vacation. FML...
Since I joined this crew (almost 2 years ago) I never helped on anything, and now it's going to die without me having done any contributions. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad(((
The only level that I could have helped (in fact, the only level I think everybody worked on was Kothedral... the other 1 or 2 levels idk (cave and trench right?)) but... idk why didn't I help... maybe I wasn't in the mood... but after several months without me doing anything and being active on EE, right when I'm going to vacation this happens... ... ... ... ...................this is just too unfair...
Well, at least I could work in the new crew, so I got that working for me, which is nice.

#1661 Before February 2015

Master1

-Cave Updates-
Artists:
Art is extremely close to being finished - the only remaining issue is the toxic layer, which 0176 and Addi have now been working on a bit! After the minis are done I will probably do one last art check to make sure it all looks pr0 and eyepain free :>
MiniMakers:
Stone, Ice, Fire, and Toxic all need tons of minis. Most of the current ones are ehhh. I've done Darkness, Water, and Earth all by myself :c
-
Also, this brings up another fun fact! Due to the lack of minimakers, 222Hockey222 has now been hired as KO's last new member! Yay.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#1662 Before February 2015

Insanity

Master1 wrote:

-Cave Updates-
Artists:
Art is extremely close to being finished - the only remaining issue is the toxic layer, which 0176 and Addi have now been working on a bit! After the minis are done I will probably do one last art check to make sure it all looks pr0 and eyepain free :>
MiniMakers:
Stone, Ice, Fire, and Toxic all need tons of minis. Most of the current ones are ehhh. I've done Darkness, Water, and Earth all by myself :c
-
Also, this brings up another fun fact! Due to the lack of minimakers, 222Hockey222 has now been hired as KO's last new member! Yay.

wtf mang hmu i still make kickass minis

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#1663 Before February 2015

Master1

Just updated the topic to make it easier to kill the crew when the cave level is released. It's extremely close to being finished. Minigames are done, except for some things that need to be tweaked, and art is pretty much the same. The toxic area could still use some work though :c

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#1664 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

Are we working on Caves today?

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

#1665 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:

This right here is why Fdoou harasses you.

LMFAO, that was the best thing I've seen all day!

Discord: jawp#5123

Master11423846057115375

Board footer