Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1626 Before February 2015

Noctis

Re: KOcrew History and Level Library

Trenches //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by Noctis (Feb 9 2014 5:22:05 pm)

#1627 Before February 2015

Master1

okay not sure if gka has said anything to you or not, but I'm bored of waiting for artists so I'm gonna go ahead and accept you :>

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#1628 Before February 2015

Noctis

Master1 wrote:

okay not sure if gka has said anything to you or not, but I'm bored of waiting for artists so I'm gonna go ahead and accept you :>

LOL oh yeah gka already told me the day you showed me the two in progress maps that I could join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Noctis (Feb 10 2014 8:57:36 pm)

#1629 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
Master1 wrote:

LOL oh yeah gka already told me the day you showed me the two in progress maps that I could join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

2 late i already told m1 that!
btw we should make a traditional adventure map, but one that has a theme so that it has a lot of small pools of water action blocks.

Ill actually get started on it now.

Last edited by GKAbyss (Feb 10 2014 10:09:56 pm)

#1630 Before February 2015

Noctis

Name? :O

#1631 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

actually i changed the theme to an island in a sea of a dark red color that looks similar to blood. The island is also space looking. It will still have pools of water lying around, but they will be red.
I currently have the name censored so i will pm u the link

me and itsmeandersonlol got a lot done in the level :O

Last edited by GKAbyss (Feb 11 2014 12:06:40 am)

#1632 Before February 2015

Calicara

Wait is this crew even active? The Few times I've seen you on Master1 you're always on music. I could make a KO level sometime. This week I'm pretty swamped, but I have free time on the weekends. Plus you know I make nice arts.

#1633 Before February 2015

tak4n

GKAbyss wrote:

actually i changed the theme to an island in a sea of a dark red color that looks similar to blood. The island is also space looking. It will still have pools of water lying around, but they will be red.
I currently have the name censored so i will pm u the link

me and itsmeandersonlol got a lot done in the level :O

Ok, I'll probably help on the world too. I'll come in, make 2 or 3 good mini's then come back when the world is finished to realise that my minis got removed, always happened, probably will continue happening.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#1634 Before February 2015

Raon

Hey guys, i would like to join the crew as an artist! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I have no done maps but... I could show you some works in progress.
I don't want to make my profile public, as i want to release my secret projects in exclusivity once they're completely done, so i'll just pm you the link to some worlds or you could take people's that know me word that i'm a bigger than mediocre artist.

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#1635 Before February 2015

Anch

Raon wrote:

Hey guys, i would like to join the crew as an artist! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I don't want to make my profile public, as i want to release my secret projects in exclusivity once they're completely done, so i'll just pm you the link to some worlds or you could take people's that know me word that i'm a bigger than mediocre artist.

/visible false can get your secret map off your profile.

#1636 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

OMG OMG, are we back again?

#1637 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

KO crew should host a KO crew only only contest so that the ko crew will win a contest in all 1st plaes spot

Last edited by GKAbyss (Apr 28 2014 6:17:32 pm)

#1638 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Unofficially dead!   What the heck?

#1639 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

anch159 wrote:
Raon wrote:

You can also make it invisible by putting an inappropriate word in it.
(Those against swearing like me can use words such as "sexy" to censor it, too.)

#1640 Before February 2015

P788

N1KF wrote:
anch159 wrote:
Raon wrote:

You can also make it invisible by putting an inappropriate word in it.
(Those against swearing like me can use words such as "sexy" to censor it, too.)

Didn't MrShoe remove it when the /visible command was released?
On-topic:
Pls someone revive crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1641 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

KO Crew, the Crew of Eternal Inactivity, was officially revived with the death of EE.

#1642 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

HONK HONK

#1643 Before February 2015

Insanity

i hate u all

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#1644 Before February 2015

tak4n

Glad to see you too 1nsanity //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#1645 Before February 2015

1nsanity for KO Leader 2014 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#1646 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

I think we can all agree this thread is pretty much spam at this point.   I wish Master1 would actually try to work on trenches, but no... gotzta play his minecrap.

#1647 Before February 2015

I forgot trenches even existed.

#1648 Before February 2015

Slushie

KO Caves still isn't finished wow what are you people waiting for

ok

#1649 Before February 2015

tak4n

Slushie wrote:

KO Caves still isn't finished wow what are you people waiting for

We are working on it, read top of my sig. I think Master1 wants to talk to you about stuff though and you're never on when we pretend to work on maps.

#1650 Before February 2015

Master1

Attention all KO nubs. I have gotten Ugotpwned to copy the cave level from Matt's profile to mine. We can now finish/release it! Currently art is nearly complete, however it still needs some work, particularly in the top three sections. If you are an artist pls stalk me ingame if you have me added, or PM/Comment here if you are still active on EE and want the level link.
For the minimakers; all three bottom areas lack good minis, so I need people to get working on those asap. I myself, have finished the dark, water, and earth zones. I want more people to work on the level so pls don't make me to them all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
And... After this level releases, KOcrew will come to a sad end. We've done some nub work so far, but all bad things must come to an end. Upon the release of this world, I will officially retire the crew and get this topic moved to rooms, where anyone who still likes the levels, can easily access them. I do plan to start a new crew afterwards though, so look forward to that I guess?
#RIPKOcrew
#RIPKOTrench

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Master11423846057115375

Board footer