Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2019-05-07 15:49:01

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Ah yes, gtg, I will be back tomorrow at 7:00 o'clock for 5 minutes (if I survive till then, lol) and at 16:00 for a local at my local time

it's now 16:48 for me


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#52 2019-05-07 15:54:45

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,341

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Anatoly wrote:
RailMat wrote:

Prodded GreenyMix and ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity

Dude, 20 hours passed, give them time...

Anatoly, can you please stop with that?

Offline

#53 2019-05-07 16:28:20

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,239

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

RailMat wrote:

Prodded GreenyMix and ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity

...
Are there...
Replacements?
Or did we just lose two players, just like that?


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#54 2019-05-07 16:34:00

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,341

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Luka504 wrote:
RailMat wrote:

Prodded GreenyMix and ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity

...
Are there...
Replacements?
Or did we just lose two players, just like that?

There is only one replacement.

Offline

#55 2019-05-07 16:35:02

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 986

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Oh no, one player needs to have two roles!!!


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

#56 2019-05-07 16:39:24

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 986

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

And I’ll not be here for around 15-16 hours, I’ll be active when I come back


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

#57 2019-05-07 16:56:41

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,849

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

idk how logn we have left (railmat how logn do we have left actualy?) but i think im gonna..
!lynch anatoly
his maths are makign me  a bit like cmon in D1 we can still do some good does he really want to let D1 go? i think form my first expierence a D1 lycnh coudl still help if we do lynch a maffia that means he cant do night actions right?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#58 2019-05-07 17:01:22

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,341

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Current votecount:
[1] peace: Kirby
[1] mrjawapa: Onjit
[1] mutantdevle: Anatoly
[2] Anatoly: TaskManager, peace

7 votes needed for majority.

28 hours left

Offline

#59 2019-05-07 17:10:21

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,792
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

!lynch anatoly

Because im already annoyed


iu.png

Offline

#60 2019-05-07 17:21:13

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,792
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

RailMat wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
RailMat wrote:

Current votecount:
[1] peace: Kirby
[1] mrjawapa: Onjit
[1] Onjit: jawapa <= You have forgotten this, try at least showing that you're moderating the game... #19. Do you read what we post???
[1] mutantdevle: Anatoly
[1] Anatoly: TaskManager

I did read it but IDK what he means. It is read like !Inch. That is why he is not in the votecount

Wasnt a legit vote. Was a joke from the previous game.


iu.png

Offline

#61 2019-05-07 17:29:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,340

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Anatoly wrote:

You saw me playing my first mafia? You modelled me there.

how is that relevant to the topic at hand and what the HECK is "modelled" in this context
did you mean "modkilled"

Anatoly wrote:

You saw me playing my second mafia? You said I'm the problem of the universe.

again, irrelevant but still [citation needed] cause tbh i do not remember that

Anatoly wrote:

You see me playing my third mafia? Instead of saying that I'm trash, while I'm not, give me advises. I talked to someone that day. He was the only one who supported me that day, and I am thankful. Only thanks to him I won't give up and work with my mafia skills and something even greater than just mafia.

i never said that you're trash, did you even read my post at all..?
im questioning your accusation of mutant because the points you made dont make him seem like scum since the start of this day was just **** anyway and interrupting the pretended fight mentioned above is not a big deal. i was also saying that your push for mutant might be actually motivated by the will to get most contributive players out of the game first

youre also taking the game bit too seriously, chill

Anatoly wrote:

When I made that thread, and asked to PM me, anyone who has trouble with me. Luka did. And I see this as a great sign that we both may still become friend (or non-enemies in any how), you didn't. You say I'm bad, and annoying, but instead of helping me to change, you throw all my mistakes into me. Also this is a game and I'm not going to discuss here your problems with me.

well, you started it
i'd much rather not discuss it here but clearly you don't monitor your inbox
not only you ignored my message (i actually did send one), but you're also claiming that i didnt even send one at all, care to explain how does that work..???
maybe you shouldn't spread blatant **** if you ever hope for a positive shift in how people treat you


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#62 2019-05-07 17:37:53

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,341

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Current votecount:
[1] peace: Kirby
[1] mrjawapa: Onjit
[1] mutantdevle: Anatoly
[3] Anatoly: TaskManager, peace, mrjawapa

7 votes needed for majority.

Offline

#63 2019-05-07 17:38:58

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,748
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

i for one truly appreciate how smug anatoly is despite being either kicked or laughed out of all of his previous games

it's not just directed at railmat btw, he did the same thing to me during the last game lmao


ಠ_ಠ

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#64 2019-05-07 17:40:05

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,748
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

imagine i've voted for anatoly

(not adding it officially so people can't hammer away 28 hours early)


ಠ_ಠ

Offline

#65 2019-05-07 17:51:54

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,251

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

I kind of don't want to lynch Anatoly because i want to see people get annoyed at him.


L1dl6nb.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#66 2019-05-07 19:00:44

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,341

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Current votecount:
[1] peace: Kirby
[1] mrjawapa: Onjit
[1] mutantdevle: Anatoly
[3] Anatoly: TaskManager, peace, mrjawapa

7 votes needed for majority.

When there is a majority, when I'm offline plz don't post.

Last edited by RailMat (2019-05-07 19:01:36)

Offline

#67 2019-05-07 19:08:24

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Anatoly, you're an absolute madman.

Anatoly wrote:

He simply interrupted the fight between TaskManager and Norwegianboy.

What fight? lol. Them questioning each other wasn't much of a fight.

Also, why do I get **** for 'interrupting' this 'fight'? Both Kirby and Luka posted before me. Also, they hadn't spoken to each other for about 3 hours when I posted. All my post was, like Luka's and Kirby's posts before mine, was an entrance to the game.


So other than this, I see no reason why you'd find me suspicious at all.


Anatoly wrote:

Me > mutantdevle (another of my suspects, will explain below)

So was I a suspect of yours when you voted for me initially? Because you said that it was just a random vote. Why are you trying to hide the reason that you're voting for me? Is it because you don't really have a reason?


Y'know Mr Anatoly, it seems that at the start of this day you decided that you wanted me dead. Did you come to that conclusion after reading your role PM? Why do you want me dead Mr Anatoly? Am I a threat to you? Because I think that you think I am. So is it paranoia that I might be evil? Or is it you who is the evil one? Because do you know what Mr Anatoly? I don't think you are mafia. No, you're nothing like your previous self that I got to know fairly well last game by being aligned with you. No, I don't think you're mafia at all. You seem to have purpose here. The things you have said, it's like you want to help. You're trying to. You have a reason to solve the game, you don't know everyone's alignment. But just because you're not mafia, doesn't mean you're not evil...


I wonder why you so freely told us that you didn't have a role. To make the investigatives not want to investigate you? To make the mafia not want to shoot at you? Tell me Mr Anatoly, are you a townie who is trying too hard to solve the game? The townie that wants to be seen as the hero? I have my doubts. Let me just ask you this, are you the NuGHuQ3.gif


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#68 2019-05-07 19:12:35

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

TaskManager wrote:

actually since our "must lynch" policy was in place to keep an odd number of players, doesn't SK's presence nullify that cause 2 deaths per night

To be honest, it actually kinda does.

Of course, we can't just rely on the SK to kill mafia for us. We still need to give ourselves power in performing lynches. But I think it's a good point to bring up that, since there are so many forms of kill in this game, we probably won't do so well to try and enforce an odd amount of players.

I would say though that it's still best to lynch today anyway so that we can save our no lynches for when they matter more.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#69 2019-05-07 19:14:52

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Anatoly wrote:

Now question: Does the SK act like a loaf?

Sure, you can side with the town if you want to. You can basically be a night kill for the town, a second lynch if you will. Promising to side with us will keep you alive for a while longer.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#70 2019-05-07 19:16:20

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

I'm townie, again..

But looks like your personal feelings blind you from playing the game?

if you're being annoyed by me being me, than you shouldn't have joined the game.

Ah yes, look!

Taskmanager started it? Detective, check his alignment please.

As Mutantdevle doesn't seem to vote back, I feel like he is not mafia, he doesn't even protect himself.

Norwegian ^ above. May also be not mafia.

An if clause below:

peace wrote:

idk how logn we have left (railmat how logn do we have left actualy?) but i think im gonna..
!lynch anatoly
his maths are makign me  a bit like cmon in D1 we can still do some good does he really want to let D1 go? i think form my first expierence a D1 lycnh coudl still help if we do lynch a maffia that means he cant do night actions right?

Obviously peace is mafia in the game.

He pretty much seems to just follow TaskManager's steps.





@The one who considers themselves detective: Check out peace or TaskManager. TaskManager started a vote against me. Peace "just" followed his teammate.

Not really sure about jawapa. He is just jawapa-ish.

unknown.png


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#71 2019-05-07 19:16:57

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Ah sorry, I can't delete, that should be centered:

unknown.png


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#72 2019-05-07 19:17:26

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Luka504 wrote:
RailMat wrote:

Prodded GreenyMix and ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity

...
Are there...
Replacements?
Or did we just lose two players, just like that?

Prods are not the same as being replaced. In mafia, players get prodded (a PM to tell them to play the damn game) if they go a while without posting. If you get too many prods, you get replaced. They're basically just warnings.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#73 2019-05-07 19:17:58

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

^I was making this since #66 was made, I couldn't update the tab, sorry


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#74 2019-05-07 19:21:27

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,957

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

mutantdevle wrote:

Am I a threat to you? Because I think that you think I am.

Currently my biggest threat are maxi123's personal feelings. They're so harmful.


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#75 2019-05-07 19:25:09

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,239

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

!Lynch Anatoly
Hurray for bandwagoning.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

Crybaby1558496246750847

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558503027.5268 - Generated in 0.071 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.71 MiB (Peak: 2 MiB) ]