Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-05-15 16:00:02, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 00:48:14)

peace

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

i even said what i edited cmon zumza dont oerreact

MODMERGE: alos back ontopic we diddn tlycnh someone for 2 days stiraght we should look at our kills and think hwo did mafia/sk know this? or were thye just being very lucky?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#52 2019-05-15 16:53:40

peace

wat was your message? (you can leave some names away if you want) this information coudl be usefull for the town if  you dont want to share it its ok

peace.png

#53 2019-05-15 20:33:47

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

As much as I think that Zumza has gone a bit loopy, I do really kinda wanna lynch peace.

One thing I've never been sure of this game is if peace keeps changing his story on what the message was that he received or if his poor quality of writing just means that it's never been clear what he actually meant.

This is a list of all the ways that peace has described the message he reieved

The only consistent thing is that he says the message doesn't specify that he was attacked. So on the surface, it would appear that his message was the same as mine. However, he then said this:

peace wrote:

okso mutant had a diffrent message then me so i was attacked N1 and doc was lucky to protect me

So our messages weren't the same? That's certainly confusing. However, given the way that Railmat worded my PM, I'm not so sure he has a consistent way of saying it. Aka, it would be different each time because there's no format for it.

Another thing I recall about peace on the forums in general is, was it not confirmed that peace intentionally writes the way he does? Eg. he's perfectly capable of writing like I am now but he actively chooses to randomly put spaces in his words and swap letters around (for whatever reason). Becuase if he does, then I find it likely that in a game of mafia that he'd use that to his advantage and deliberately try to confuse us.

Peace, to be honest, I think you need to claim. Are you the town roleblocker or a vanilla townie?

honestly mutant i think none attacked you because thye kenw you were cop adn doc woudl portect you thats all i canthink of but im not usre why theres only 1 night kill this ocoudl be that crybaby is mafia/sk and go treplaced by luka in that night

peace.png

#54 2019-05-15 20:57:10

peace

guys you really want a claim well here i go im actualy quie happy i got townir ole for my first mafia game so i didn thave to take risky moves in night lookigng forward for an next mafia game to have a powerole tho

peace.png

#55 2019-05-15 21:56:49

peace

RailMat wrote:

Current votecount:
[1] endgame: mrjawapa
[1] mrjawapa: mutantdevle

6 votes needed for majority.

RailMat wrote:

Current votecount:
[1] mrjawapa: mutantdevle
[1] Zumza: mrjawapa
[1] peace: Kirby

6 votes needed for majority.

Prodded ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity.

rialmat you forgot mrjawap voted for endgame tbh im nto sure why he did that tho

peace.png

#56 2019-05-16 09:32:36

peace

holy **** i cant go to bed ok lets em say this mutant that 2nd poast was confusing i meant fo rfuture mafia games ffs not thi sgame im trygin to learn thigns hwile im a nromal townies so that if in future games i get a powerrul i can get all out of it as possible so i can know what to shar ein futrue games and what not (someitmes its better to nto share information as you mentioned)

peace.png

#57 2019-05-16 11:32:57

peace

'you are protected form dying'

peace.png

#58 2019-05-16 14:40:21

peace

Onjit wrote:

Peace who do you think we can trust?

obviously i have no idea sinc ei only a townie wiht no powers but i can sume mutan IS the cop so we shoudl trust him and that kirby is town aswell (as he mentioned earlier) im not sure about mrjawapa he wanted to end the game and im omnot sure about zumza either but we hsoudl defineltly lycn hsomeone today no lynches for 2 days triagth is kinda meh

peace.png

#59 2019-05-16 14:44:15

peace

because i wasnt sure why you told you were cop i am new and i thoguth it owudl be very bad unless i began to think about it (it only was bad since myou werent actualy sure you were checked but ok you sitll got your do cportection and see riis dead now so w enee dyoui)

peace.png

#60 2019-05-16 17:04:19, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 18:17:18)

peace

mrjawapa wrote:

Can i suggest replacing him with one of the people that are already dead? They couldnt have recieved any info that would give them an advantage.

But i'd orefer that over modkilling

qwhy replace me?

mrjawapa wrote:

Also, dont forget to remove my vote from zumza

and he did

MODMERGE: ffs forgot to add they could what if we replace me wiht for exmaple anatoly and he/zumza is maffia? then they know who th ebuddies are and all 3 are goign tto be lynche dby them also what if we replace me wiht norwagaaboy the see who is dead he woudl need all pms i have rechived he woudl knwo his actions and my actions ect

peace.png

#61 2019-05-16 18:06:42

peace

ok give me some timeim a newbie btu i will try to make a list

peace.png

#62 2019-05-16 18:28:52

peace

how am i gonaf find out my list anyone has tip son how to do it?

peace.png

#63 2019-05-16 21:05:54

peace

Kirby wrote:

???

the list of people who are alive are in the OP

i mean how am i goign to make the list with all these (ho wmany people 11?) i eean hwo will i find out hwo i find sum or not?becaus ei can see  name sbut that doesnt tell anything

peace.png

#64 2019-05-17 06:53:44, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-17 11:33:26)

peace

ok guys let me try to give a list im not expirenced so ima try to
thes epoeple i thikn are mafia
these people i thhink are town
these people i think coudl be SK
these poele i dont know
inactive

mrjawapa zumza onjit im not really sure but i just have my feelings
mutant and kirby and obv myself i think it coudl be verywell mutant is cop and checked kirby moreover i think we shoudl think abotu hwo mutant shoudl check and if he find out who is a mafia player tell it to use so we can all lynch that onen (will be a shot day)
crybaby i just have my feelings but im not really sure
2b diff im not really sure abotu thes epeople honestly i think 2b coudl be verywell town but i cant find my feelings yet diff yeah his posts are neutral for me so i dont know
slab and iliketofuujoe

mutant you shoud consider checkign everyone lists and then consider wwho to check and 1 thign for sure dont waste your check on me you will only find out im town an di alrready said in a noobihis townie migth aswell check why mrjawapa once voted for endgame

peace.png

#65 2019-05-24 07:21:19

peace

uhm guys you ddint kill me fully sooo !lynch railmat and gg cryb.

peace.png

peace1558678879751034

Board footer