Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-05-11 14:28:08

peace

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

zumza wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

!vote mutantdevle

If mutantdevle = scum, kirby = scum. That's is very like to appen. Also I'm suspicious of diff of being a cop. If diff = cop, luka = scum.

Where did this cop thing got out from? Did I lost my focus on something?

mutantdevle wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Devlin, may I ask what your criteria for determining which people are trustworthy? Looking at the people you don't consider lynch candidates, I'm starting to see a pattern: Most of them barely contribute, or even post for that matter.
Kirby has four posts, three of which are ****, yet he's earned your trust?
It's suspicious how the people you consider lynch candidates are fairly active and at least trying to contribute.

Ever heard of the phrase quantity over quality?

Being active in a game doesn't make you town. Just look at myself and Anatoly last game. Likewise, being inactive doesn't make you mafia. In all the people I've not mentioned as desired lynch targets I've seen at least 1 post that has made me think "Hmm, yeah, I think that comes from the mindset of someone who is town". On the other hand, everyone I did mention either has yet to have any posts like that, or has made at least 1 post that has made me think the opposite.

mrjawapa wrote:

How has anyone else done anything to make you trust them

Please break it down for me

I'd actually like to keep the reasons that I excluded people from that list closer to my chest considering that some of my reasoning comes from the thought wave of "that's how I'd expect someone with town role X to be behaving", however, I could tell you the reasons why I listed the people that I did:

NorwegianboyEE - not active enough. However, I must say that on isolating his posts and reading what he's had to say, I do like him a lot better. But at the time of writing that post, none of what he had said had stuck with me.
mrjawapa - despite being active, he is yet to do or say anything that I consider to be particularly indicative that he is town.
Zumza - not active enough.
2B55B5G TNG - his behaviour this game seems to contrast heavily against the previous one. He doesn't strike me as having nearly as much enthusiasm or desire to solve the game. In my opinion, he's a lot more cautious here. I don't think that's coming from a burnout. His hesitance makes me suspect that he is scum.
Luka504 - despite being active, he is yet to do or say anything that I consider to be particularly indicative that he is town.
ILikeTofuuJoe - not active enough.

Yes, some of the people that I haven't listed could very much be considered 'not active enough'. The difference is though that they have said things that has made me trust them enough to want to see them live another day.

*note: this is all a justification of why I put these people on that list when I wrote that list. I've skim read a lot of the new posts before writing this one and already my opinions have somewhat changed.

where does this comes from?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#27 2019-05-11 14:31:41

peace

EDIT: i **** dup my pist forget teh first quote

zumza wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

!vote mutantdevle

If mutantdevle = scum, kirby = scum. That's is very like to appen. Also I'm suspicious of diff of being a cop. If diff = cop, luka = scum.

Where did this cop thing got out from? Did I lost my focus on something?

mutantdevle wrote:

If Kirby = town, mutantdevle = town.

peace.png

#28 2019-05-11 15:12:13

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

Surely, if you knew who the cop was you wouldn't want to point that out to the mafia?

then maby he is mafia?

peace.png

#29 2019-05-11 17:26:11

peace

Different55 wrote:

Hey hi I don't actually think Luka is scum (well actually maybe), I'm not a cop. But I think lynching statistically-likely-to-be-townies just because they're not the best players is a dumb tactic. Even if you do get rid of low quality players, the chance of any of them being mafia isn't higher than any other randomly chosen player. We should be looking at people's actual behavior to find scum, not killing off random players because we don't like them regardless of their actual role.

And since peace has said they were protected last night, I think we should really be focusing on figuring that out. That's a super valuable bit of info. In a lot of games, night actions only return info to the user. We now have a chunk of valuable info about the mafia and doc/roleblock/whatever role without endangering the doc. We should take advantage of that.

Since only one person died last night, it seems like somebody tried and failed to kill peace. Doc should absolutely stay silent and we should probably be looking at who would want to kill peace. Actually agreeing with Luka for a moment, peace isn't the most skilled player so if maf tried to take them out, it was probably for personal rather than strategic reasons. Which actually points me back in the direction of Luka again since he seems to love to make things personal (unless faking personal reasons was a strategic move to point us exactly in that direction).

Sorry I haven't been active, been busy with graduation stuff for sis so it's been hard to do much more than lurk. After today (IRL day, not in-game day) things should be back to normal for me.

the night action raimat pmed me did not say someone tried to kill me and failed it didn tinclude any word of attack just a proection so im not sure what actually happaned

peace.png

#30 2019-05-11 21:13:30

peace

Zumza wrote:

!vote ILikeTofuuJoe let's see where this takes us.

alright ima !vote iliketofuujoe too
reaaon:

peace wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Surely, if you knew who the cop was you wouldn't want to point that out to the mafia?

then maby he is mafia?

i wasnt sur eso i didnt vote yet but now hteres a vote on him lets vote too

peace.png

#31 2019-05-12 10:04:12

peace

wtf soo much posts i tired to read all also mutant why tf woudl you reveal youre cops and want the doc to protect you every night? isnt tha kinda dumb? alos why are you so imporatnat if there is a seer role aswell whic can invetigate and see the full orle of someone? (asumign all roles are used and left over players are just normal townies..) or are you mafia and want doctors protect? how can you be sure you got checke dlast night by mafia cop?

peace.png

Wooted by:

#32 2019-05-12 11:47:59

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

It's not dumb. The cop claiming and having a doctor protect them the entire time is an effective strategy. This is known as 'follow the cop': https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti … ow_the_Cop

"The Cop claims immediately, and the Town votes No Lynch while the Doctor stays hidden. The Cop will get a result overnight, the hidden Doctor will protect the Cop, and the Mafia is powerless to stop it without first finding and killing the Doctor at Night. The Town will continue to No Lynch unless the Cop comes forward with a guilty result, which will then be lynched. However, by the time the Doctor is killed by the Mafia the Town should have enough reads from the Cop to finish the rest of the game via process of elimination."

I'm not expecting us to do that fully, but the premise of the doctor protecting exclusively the cop (or seer since they are stronger than the cop) is far from stupid.

yeah btu tthe article alos describle smafia can fake this so if ur mafia and fake hits you would be prtected the entire game

peace.png

Wooted by:

#33 2019-05-12 12:47:36

peace

!votecount
!timeleft

peace.png

#34 2019-05-12 14:26:32

peace

im now questioning why iliketoforju thought diff was cop

peace.png

#35 2019-05-12 18:14:51

peace

ugh getting tired of walls of text by muttandevle sorry mutant but:
!Unvote
!lynch mutantdevle

peace.png

#36 2019-05-12 18:31:35

peace

alos have to add that the doc is forced now to protect mutant IF hes the real cop and if the doc knows who is the see rhe coudlnt protect him becuase wwe woudl lsoe cop

peace.png

#37 2019-05-12 21:23:51

peace

cop can see aligment mafia town or sk yet serr can see role aswell

mutant how can you be sure role cop checke dyou and not one of the other 12 people?

peace.png

#38 2019-05-13 09:15:06

peace

was tired fo reading all ok mutan please dont make long post it makes it hard for me to read short posts by other poele alrihuigt i htink ill go wiht th flow
!unvote
!lynch onjit
we'll see where this goes and i hop mutant did NOT lie abtou tbeing cop i sitll fidn it wierd to say it out loud but yah

peace.png

#39 2019-05-14 15:27:33

peace

ok beofre any action is taken we shoudl ask why ar =e these poele choosen frist task, he was important now th seer how did mafia/sk know who to kill? wf is ogign on here?

peace.png

#40 2019-05-14 15:51:19

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Maybe we should find the similarity of the reasons why mafia decided to kill them.

in my eyes theyr ebtoh 2 good townies

peace.png

#41 2019-05-14 17:30:46

peace

taks the vig is dead i nN1 (1 kill) and now th see norwagain (also only 1 kill)

peace.png

#42 2019-05-14 19:20:57

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

I DID receive a message that I was protected by the doctor. Or rather it said I'm protected from "night killing". It wasn't A night killing or THE night killing, just night killing. So I'm not sure whether the message itself is supposed to convey that I was attacked but it does tell us that peace was being truthful and, given that there was also no kill this night, I think that it does mean that the kill is prevented.

what exactly was you rmessage? mine was you are portected form dying
if ours is diffrent hhen we can conclude doc wa slucky on your protection

peace.png

#43 2019-05-14 20:35:50, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-14 21:49:12)

peace

Different55 wrote:

You know with all the switching going on with the Luka/Crybaby/??? slot I wouldn't be surprised if it forgot to pick a night action. And there was only one kill again last night. I don't want to push this too hard since I mean it did start out as just a vague impression but like. We got a missing kill and a role going through rapid swaps.

but anatoly was replaced in mid D1 so 1 kill in N1 is still wierd luka got reaplced after (or in) N2 then crybaby requested a replacement a few hours later

MODMERGE: have to add how did we lose 2 powerfull roles?

also question to mutant: (or just someone who can nswer me this for futre mafia games) if you are cop or seer and you check an aligment/role and you see thyere mafia how do u react on this or how do u tell town this/vote on them?

peace.png

#44 2019-05-15 06:44:59

peace

okso mutant had a diffrent message then me so i was attacked N1 and doc was lucky to protect me

peace.png

#45 2019-05-15 06:47:22

peace

Slabdrill wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

Either the Mafioso or the SK have been RB'd two nights in a row. - It might be a good idea for the roleblocker to speak up. Depending on the person, Mutant/doctor should still do the above.

roleblocker is maf aligned, there's no town rb
and the sk is immune to rb
...and mutantdevle said he got rb'd last night

there is town an dmaff RL check railmats other topic

peace.png

#46 2019-05-15 12:09:33

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Is there really a SK role?

Both nights have 1 kill only, it is either that the doctor is super lucky, or SK role doesn’t exist in this game so only the mafia is killing people.

no N1 had 2 kills oen was at me btu doc got lucky N2 doc protected mutant (the cop he claimed) and didn tgot attacked our messages were diffrent we need to check what is th enext target first the vig now the seer? if they find the doc they can kill doc and cop i think the reason they diddnt go after mutant is they were pretty sure mutant is cop and was ogign to be proeteced so they diddnt wwant to waste an kill on it to miss no clue why there wasnt a 2nd kill tho maby crybaby is SK/maff?  (got replacedmement ofluka) alos were not sure what side SK is on since hes lonely

peace.png

#47 2019-05-15 12:13:08, last edited by peace (2019-05-15 12:13:37)

peace

alos is it possible to have more goons (mafia role wiht no night powers) like we have mroe townies? in that case we coudl have mroe then 3 mafia just thinking

peace.png

#48 2019-05-15 12:15:09

peace

uhm diff did i foudn an bug? was expectgign an error when i tired ot edit basically when you submti a post and want to wirte a new one it says caution you alread yhave the latest reply to this thread if your posr isnt about somethign significantly diffrent consider (link works and you can actualy submit) instead of making a whole new one

peace.png

#49 2019-05-15 13:48:44

peace

diff just gotta fix his **** lol i exploited the forums

peace.png

#50 2019-05-15 13:58:52

peace

Zumza wrote:

Oh RailMat's intervention was because peace edited his post.
I think peace should be modkilled as he broke the rules deliberately.

i dddint chnage my post just added a little bit and was jus tmessing and testign the forums atleast now diff can know this (when he reads his) he can make sure it will be impossible in future i only adde djust thinking on the end

peace.png

peace1558678879751034

Board footer